Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I am Crimson ❯ Interlude ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Finally! Disclaimer: Chapter 1
 
WARNING: Things move quickly in this chappie! Don't know why?
 
Chapter Thirteen
 
 
 
 
When Yugi awoke he noticed that he was definitely not alone, in fact there seemed to be two warm bodies in the bed with him, they were both wrapped around him possessively.
 
`Maybe I'll just lie here awhile,' thought the little one as he cuddled deeper into his lover's warmth. Yugi couldn't help but think of Crimson, and even Jou, whom he promised not to worry over, even if Crimson made him promise not to. The teen's heart was just too big and Crimson knew this, but he felt that Yami and Seto's love would help keep Yugi's depression at bay, which it did. Yugi hadn't felt so secure and safe for a long time, he was grateful that he had people that would care for him so much.
 
He only worried that his past could potentially involve his friends, but that's what Crimson was for, right?
 
Before he could think on that further he felt a pair of lips kiss him lightly on the cheek. Turning his head towards deep cerulean eyes a giggle came from Yugi, which made Seto scrunch his nose in confusion.
 
“What? You're just too adorable not to kiss, besides I think I deserved it,”
 
“Oh? And why would that be Kaiba?” A deep voice came from the other side of Yugi.
 
“I don't need a reason Yami, I just do,” rolling so that he was now startling the smaller boy Seto abruptly leaned down and caught Yugi's lips in a passionate kiss. Yami, who was rather rudely pushed out of the way glared at the man who was now ravishing his beautiful hikari. So, not feeling in the least bit remorseful pushed Seto off of Yugi so that he tumbled to the floor.
 
“Dammit Yami! What do you think you're doing?”
 
“I think it's about my turn don't you think so Yugi?” Still quite dazed and confused from the recent kiss invasion, Yugi could only nod in reply, which got him another make out session.
 
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
When the three finally got downstairs, after a bit of arguing from Seto and Yami, they noticed that two silver haired bishies, the girls, and Honda were up and eating breakfast.
 
“Well just help yourselves,” commented a partially grumpy Kaiba. The two lovers just shrugged in response, more into their food then Kaiba. Anzu smiled and said that Mokuba was still sleeping; he apparently wasn't a morning person. The rest of the crew was groggily watching the news.
 
“And in other news the tragic and sudden death of one Jounoichi Katsuya of Domino city leaves friends, relatives, and officials shocked. The cause of death was a sudden implosion of the heart-,” the channel was quickly changed when Serenity noticed Yugi watching, with tears in his eyes.
 
“Are you okay Yugi? It happened so suddenly, we weren't sure how to tell you.” Great concern was laced through Ryou's voice as he looked at his good friend. The pharaohs arms wrapped around his smaller lover tightly, “I'm sorry aibou I don't-,”
 
“No, I- I knew,” with a sigh he bowed his head, hiding crystal tears. Seto raised his chin and looked deeply into his eyes, “how?”
 
“I didn't want to say anything, but I remember waking up when he put me in the bed. Before I knew it though he just, collapsed. I don't remember anything after that, guess I did have too much to drink.” He gave a small humor less laugh. No one spoke but comforted Yugi with their understanding eyes, which he appreciated greatly, he didn't want to worry about this now. And at least he could still lie out of his ass…
 
Giving everyone a small smile the little one pushed away from his lovers, “I know this may sound selfish, but can we just forget about it for now, I just want-,”
 
“say no more aibou, I think we all need to take our minds off of this for a while anyway.” With nods all around Honda spoke up.
 
“Well then, what should we do today? The arcade?”
 
“Oh come on Honda,” Anzu added, “there's got to be something better then that. How about a movie?”
 
“I heard the carnival is in town, that might be fun,” Serenity suggested.
“Then the carnival it is!” Yami, looking excited agreed with Honda, “do you mind Kaiba?” Grabbing a glass of juice Seto walked over to the others.
 
“Sounds like a plan to me, I'm sure Mokuba would like to go as well. Now why don't you sit down and eat Yugi I think it would be good for you.” Seto had noticed that the boy was still on the thin side, and with all the emotional stress he needed to make sure he was physically healthy.
 
“I'm not really hungry-,” but before he cold say anything else a pair of arms wrapped around him and brought him onto a warm lap.
 
“Hey! Get your hands off of him Tomb Robber!”
 
“Shut it Pharaoh, now don't make me force you to eat little one, cause I will and you won't like it.” `Bakura must have noticed how thin Yugi was as well, thank goodness for his intuitiveness,' Seto thought.
 
Yami still looking a bit murderous watched as Bakura made Yugi a bowl of his favorite cereal, and reluctantly, his aibou began to eat. Ryou just giggled and went back to nursing his own breakfast, looking up occasionally to watch his yami's possessive sweetness. In a sense it really was sweet, although a bit odd as Bakura was a sadist. `I always knew he cared about Yugi, as I do.'
 
 
AOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAAOAOAOAOAO
 
At night, the fair grounds were a mass of twinkling lights and sweet smells. Packed with people of all ages, mostly laughing couples shyly holding hands. Normally this would bother little Yugi, who at one time didn't have anyone to call his own, but the two handsome men on both sides of him made him realize that he finally did have someone, not only one, but two!
 
Of course Yugi noticed each blushing glance his Yami and Seto would pass at each other. Their relationship was rather new and forced, but Yugi new that ever since Battle City, Yami had begun to feel differently towards Seto. It was subtle, but Yugi always had a keen eye for these kinds of things. Maybe, he should give them time alone.
 
“Hey look! A Ferris wheel! Why don't we go on that,” smirking inwardly the little angel dragged his lovers towards the large piece of machinery.
 
“Aibou, there's only room for two, why don't we find something else,” Yami suggested. Seto nodded his head, agreeing with Yami.
 
“That's okay Yami, why don't you and Seto go, besides I wanna watch Bakura play some games.” Apparently the Tomb Robber had almost destroyed a stand when he picked the wrong `duck.'(1)
 
A startled look came across the older boys faces, before a blush overrode it. “Are you sure Yugi? Is that what you want?” Seto asked.
 
“Of course!” A large grin spread over the angels face, “besides, I heard the views great up there,” both still looked a bit skeptical. “How about this then, you both go first and then when you're done you both can go up with me!”
 
“Very well aibou, are you going to be okay down here by yourself?” Yugi nodded, “well okay, Kaiba, after you.” The Pharaoh made a sweeping gesture, which Seto pointedly ignored.
 
When both were seated Yugi waved happily at them and proceeded to look for Ryou and Bakura.
 
Meanwhile, on the Ferris wheel, the two ancient rivals sat together almost unnaturally close. `Kami he's beautiful, with the lights and the moon and the-,' eyes locked, crimson and cerulean pools turned and twisted with great force.
 
A hand came up to twist its way into tri-colored locks. “Kaiba, what… what are you doing?”
 
“Something I've wanted to do for a long time my Pharaoh,” and before either could think lips crushed against each other hungrily.
 
OPOOOOOOPOOOOOOPOOOOOOOPOOOOOOOPOOOOOOO
 
It was all summed up in one word; lost, Yugi Mouto was lost. Luckily he was still in the fair grounds and not some dark ally, but he was lost non-the less.
 
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TBC….
 
Gah that was short! But I needed to get it out of my system! And I really didn't feel like writing Jou's death in there, its not that important! (sorta…)BAH!@ Next chappie is being worked on so ill will definitely be here faster. I SWEAR@!
 
1: You know those little floating plastic ducks that have numbers on the bottom? Jip you every time….
 
L
 
I LOVE YOU ALL! REVIEW FOR ME!