Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Shadows ❯ Unknown Cautions ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Aurthor's notes:

Sam:ok..last chapter sucked..and I havent gotten any reviews lately so I dont know what others think...

Yami Sam:You people need to review!We arent putting this fics up for nothing!

Cleo:YA!We need comments!

Yami:who are you?

Cleo:Im a new character..I appear later in the series

Yami Cleo:it aint a series..its a novel

Sam:to me its a series

Cleo:same..

Yugi:...

Yami bakura:somone shut these people up!

Yami:READ ON!
----------------------------------------------------------
Chap ter 8:Unknown Cautions

Yami Sam and Yami were dueling at a table while yugi and bakura were eating, tea dancing and joey and tristan playing a game.

"I choose the dark magician in attack mode!"

Yami sam looked at her cards and put a monster card face down in defense mode.

Yami took a second to think and put a card face down then switched the dark magician to defensive mode.

"ah..switching to defenses I see. Fine..I will activate my stop defense."

"no!"

"and now..I will use the dark hole card, destroying your dark magician."

Yami grit his teeth and picked up a card."hmm"

(this duel with not be added in cause it would take the whole chapter..b*tch to me all you want..but Im not good at writing them in..)

~~~~~~~~~

Tea stopped dancing after a while and walked up to yami who had just won the duel against yami sam.

"ha!I beat you.."

"you only won cause you had the dark magician"

Yami smirks"dont be such a sore loser.."

Yami sam frowned and changed to sam"Im not a sore loser.."

Tea tapped yami's shoulder

Yami was startled and jumped slightly. He looked up at tea and blushed"hi..tea"

Tea giggled"you wanan get something to eat?"

Yami nodded slightly dumbfounded"sure..."he looked at sam"you want something?"

Sam shrugged"sure.."

The three got up and went to the food place. Sam got a bunch of fries, yami got a burger, and tea got a shake.

Sam smiled"its cool they have a food thing here"

Yami walked to the table and tea and sam followed.

The three sat down and as time passed, joey and tristan FINALLY finished playing there game, and everyone started to leave.

Yugi stood by yami and tea. Joey and tristan were walking away from the arcade and bakura followed them.

Yugi looked at Yami"Im gonna get going and head home..ok yami?"

Yami smiled"ok aibou...do you mind walking sam to the hospital..me and tea are going somewhere...and..its to the opposite
way of the hospital"

Yugi raised an eyebrow"right..."

Yugi turned to sam as Yami and Tea walked off"I guess it's just you and mean now.."

Sam nodded and yugi and sam started to walk towards the hospital.

"So...what are you gonna do..now that your parents are gone..I mean..do you have..er..anyplace to stay?"

Sam stayed silent for awhile."...."

Yugi blushed, feeling slightly embarassed"say..why dont you stay at my place...with me and yami...we have a geustroom!"

Sam looked at yugi slightly confused. She still said nothing"...."

Yugi's face turned into a bright tomato when she looked at him 'uh oh..'

He made a fake laugh and puts his hands behind his head"I mean...where are you gonna stay?The hospital?"he fake laughed.

Sam looked ahead at the hospital"....no..."she turned to him"you dont mind me staying?"

Still blushing, yugi shook his head"nope..I dont mind..you can stay with us for now...until you find another place to stay..that is.."

Sam smiled"thanks.."they passed the hospital and walked towards yugi's place. Sam was walking behind yugi, so he didnt
noticed he look change. She had again become he Yami self.

Yami Sam put on an evil grin as she thought to herself 'perfect...this boy will make it easier for me to get to the pharoah..and
for me to get his millenium puzzle.'

Evil laughter was heard in the depths of Yami Sam's mind chamber"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
--------------------------------------- -------------
Yami:...scary...

Yugi:somebody hold me!

Yami Sam:I will...

Yugi:NO!Stay away you demon!

Yami Sam:....

Sam:anywhooo....

Bakura:are yugi and sam gonna get hooked up?

Sam:As much as it seems obvious fo those who only count on first impressions...no...they wont..well...

Bakura:ARE THEY?!

Sam:I dont know...this story is sooo many chapters..and there will probibly be a continuation story..they might..but for now..
Im staying with..no

Yugi:damn...

Tea:oh shut up you..

Yugi:oh come on..I wasnt able to get hooked up with tea..cant I hook up with sam?

Sam:no..

Yami Sam:maybe...

Sam:O.O.....

Yami Sam:you two look cute together..

Sam:oh screw you...I might as well make you and YAMI yugi get together.

Yami Sam:*glare*you wouldnt

Sam:no I wouldnt...but anyway....

Yami:READ AND REVIEW!

Sam:PLEEEASE!