Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Shadows ❯ Caution of the dark one ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's notes:

Sam:zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yami:whats with her?

Bakura:she's been writing chapters all day...

Yugi:ALL day?!

Bakura:ya..

Yami Bakura:SHH!Im trying to read this chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------- --
Chapter 7:Caution of the dark one

Sam woke up in the morning and looked at the door. She wanted the other to enter now, but then again she wanted to be able to get
ready first. She slowly stood up out from her bed and changed into her clothes.

As she walked to the door, it opened revealing the nurse"what are you doing out of bed?"

Sam looekd sad. She knew the nurse was gonna someone force her to get back to bed and sleep"Im suppose to go to the arcade
with my..new friends.."

"no way..your gonna rest...you arent at all in good enough condition to be walking around"

"I am so"she glared at the nurse with her evil looking eyes as her hair spiked up and she became taller. Her voice then lowered

"you will let me through!"

The nurse felt sorta scared but stood in the door way to stop Yami sam from leaving)"..I...I cant..you..you have to rest..."

"let..me..THROUGH!"she held her hand up and the nurse froze in her spot. She was not only frozen in body..but as well as mind.

"humph.."Yami Sam squished by the nurse and ran down the hall. She stoped running and suddenly became sam again"...what the.."

Sam looked behind her then shrugged and left the hospital.

~~~~~~~~

Down the street a bit away from the hospital..

Yami:...

Tristan looked over at yami"you mean YOUR the reason we have to bring that girl with us?"

Yugi looked up at tristan"Hey..Im sure it wont be that bad...after all...I dont think she has anyone to hang around with"

Joey laughed"Ya...she deffinetly seems like a loner"

Tea glared at joey"JOEY!Thats not nice!"

"ok...at least..she doesnt have any parents to hang with.."

Tristan sweatdroped"was that suppose to be sarcastic"

Joey didnt say anything"..."

Tristan sighed"PLEASE dont answer that..."

Bakura just simply giggled

The group walked up to the hospital and say Sam waiting outside. She was wearing a pair of VERY baggy blue jeans, which made
her look even shorter than before, and a extra large plan white t-shirt which she was swimming in.

Joey sweatdroped as he looking at the midgit looking girl."heh.."

Sam ran up to the group and looked at them"sorry if its any trouble for you guys of me comming along"

Joey just mumbled and grumbled"little runt...has to come..."

Sam heard that right away and punched joey"DONT CALL ME LITTLE!IM THE SAME AGE AS YOU GUYS!

Joey fell on his as and tea burst out laughing

Yugi frowned"that wasnt very nice..."

Sam sighed with a veinpop"ya I know..put he pisses me off eveytime he mentions me being little..."

Yami blinked a few times noticing her mood change'I geuss this is her other personality....if not.....then Im worried about the other'

Sam smiled for a sec"so are we gonna go?Im not sure where it is..."

Bakura sweatdroped"are you new in town or something?"

Now sam sweatdroped"...well...actually..ya"

Yugi's eyes widened a bit"really?"

Sam shrugged"its no big thing.."

Tristan and joey were jogging in one spot very anxiously

"Come on!Lets go to the arcade!"Joey said hopping around

Bakura sweatdroped and laughed"I swear you two act like children.."

Yami smiled"ya...let's get going.."

Everyone nodding and ran down the street to the arcade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the arcade....

The group entered the arcade and joey and tristan ran straight to their favorite arcade game.

Sam looked around"this is a cool place.."

Tea ran to the dance game and Yami smiled as he followed her.

Yugi's stomach growled"heh.."

Bakura laughed quietly and he pointed to the newly installed food area. They walk over to it and leave sam to do what she pleases.

Sam looked around to see if anyone was around. Then her eyes went dark and evil and her hair spiked up. She became yami sam.

Yami sam walked over to where yami and tea had gone and tapped yami's shoulder. Yami looked back to yami sam to see
her holding a dueling deck in her hand.

Yami sam smiled"you wanna duel?"

Yami smiled back"sure.."the two went off to a table and took out their decks and started to duel.

~~~~~~~~

Yugi went to another table with fries and a burger, while bakura had just a soda with him.

They sat down and bakura looked over to joey and tristan who were still playing the game.

Bakura giggled and looked to yugi"you seem quiet yug...something wrong?"

Yugi was looking over to yami and yami sam"...no..."

bakura looked to where yugi was looking"you worried about her?"

yugi shook his head"no..just..I feel like something weird is gonna happen.."

"like what?"bakura took a sip of his drink

Yugi shrugged"Im not sure...but whatever it is...im gonna be ready for it.."

------------------------------------------------------------ -------
Sam:this chapter sucked

Yami:*gasps*

Yugi:she insulted her own chapter!

Yami sam:well she is right..it did suck

Bakura:what was so bad about it?

Yami bakura:it was boring!

Bakura:oh..

Yugi:anyway...readers..review

Sam:this chapter sucked...