Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Shadows ❯ An Awakening Shadow ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Aurthor's notes:

Sam:*sits in a corner*

Yami:*whispers*She has aurthor's block...

Yugi:that aint good..

Bakura:at least she finished THIS chapter..

Yami Bakura:ya..GO READ!

--------------------------------------------------
Chapt er 6:An Awakening Shadow

Sam sat on her bed as she looked towards the window"...."

Bakura entered the room(the real bakura...the nice one....)and looked over to her"hey...little girl...what are you doing?"

Her eyes glanced at bakura then made a glare"Im not a little girl...and the names sam.."

Bakura sweatdroped"sorry...."he walked up to her and looked at the window"what are you looking at?"

Sam continued to stare at the window"nothing really......Im kinda deep in thought..."

"oh?"

"ya..."

Bakura's eyes suddenly made an evil glare as he looked down at the sword by the bed with a grin"may I see that?"

Sam looked down at her sword"what?this?"

"ya..."

"umm...its kinda....special to me.."sam picked the sword up and held it close

"please?I just want to look at it..."

Sam looked up at bakura and shook her head"im sorry..but no..."

Bakura suddenly changed his look. He looked more evil and dark and then he voice went low."give me that sword!"

Sam's eyes widened as she started to back up towards the wall"w-what?"

"I said..give me that SWORD!!!"He quickly reached to grab the sword.

Before he could grab it, a bright light filled the room, causing yami bakura to cover his eyes.

"You will not take this item.."a voice could be heard and when the light cleared, Sam was standing right infront of yami bakura
and she was one head taller. Her eyes were darker and more evil like and had a shine of red. Her hair was also changed. It had
spiked more and had a tint of dark dark red as well. (this is sams yami)

Yami sam glared at yami bakura, who was now looking at her"Ah..i see that girls yami has finally come out.."

Yami sam continued to glare at yami bakura. He was now grinning and his arm slowly reached for the sword. He made it look like he
wasnt doing anything.

Yami sam sneered and hit his hand away"You will not take this item.."She said for the second time.

Yami Bakura sneered now and steped back. His took hold of his ring and closed his eyes. "then we shall go to the shadow realm"

"Stop right there!"She put her hand out and yami bakura froze"what....the.."

He couldnt move. Not the slightest bit. He could only move his mouth and eyes."What...have you done?"

Yami Sam grinned an evil look"Im gonna let you be the first to find out about my item..."

Yami bakura could not do anything. He could only stand there and listen"I dont see how it can be an item..there are only seven.."

Yami sam smiled wickedly'thats where you are wrong..my dear friend....."

Yami sam stood there and put her sword in the sheilth and put it on."You and the others only know of the seven items..but there are
more..."

Yami bakura's eyes widened"how do you know of them but not the rest of us?"

yami sam closed her eyes and continued"Back when the great phoaroh trapped the power of the shadow games in the seven millenium
items..he also made it so there would be some one to make sure it wouldnt go out of control....he WANTED there to be one..
but he thought that two were needed....so he chose two people to help him combine the power and create it in two items....sure
the power went in the seven items...but like it was doubled....and then again...it was put into another two items...but in combination."

"Are you saying..that you are one of them?"

Yami sam nods"yes.....and the other still hasnt been discovered...at least..I dont think so.."

Yami bakura thinks for a sec"hmm..but that still doesnt explain how the rest of us didnt know about it..."

Yami sam smirks"thats because the pharoah made it so that even when all items are combined....the memory of it would still not be
unlocked...or else the power might have fallen into the wrong hands..instead..it was wanted to be found by someone true of heart..
same with the other...."

Yami bakura"that little runt?"

"Do not call her that..."glares at him

"I sensed an evil in that item...how come you dont show it?Are you afraid that you'll get sent to the shadow realm?"

Yami sam shakes her head"no.....I am not afraid.....I am just serious about the situation....I need to get those items....but first
I must find the holder of the other combine item.....then I will come back for all of yours....then non of you will be able to unlock
its power..."

"you plannin on using it yourself or something?"

"maybe....I am not sure what I shall do with it....I may use it....or I may hide it away again to let someone else be drivin into madness.."

"huh?"

"it might happen.."

"whatever.."yami bakura grins"now that I know about it...how about letting me go..?!"

Yami sam grins"nah..I think you look better this way..plus..it will leave sam some explaining to do...which she cant...dont worry..it will
ware off soon enough"yami sam switched with sam, who droped to the floor. She looked up at yami bakura who looked evily at her.

"ah!"she backed up into the wall.

Yami bakura just stood there then switched with bakura who stood there now"huh?"He tried to move.."hey..how come I cant move?"

Suddenly, bakura fell to the floor"WHOA!"As he got up, sam shook in fear

"whats wrong?"She noticed he was not the same person she saw before.."n-nothing.."

Sam stood up and looked at him"...."She was confused of what happened and so was bakura.

Yami walked in to find the two"hey..what are you guys doing?"

Bakura looked at yami"oh....I..remember coming in here...to see how she was doing...and....then I suddenly found myself standing not
being able to move. Must has just zoned out and my body didnt wake up.."bakura laughed a little

Sam looked at yami"ya...uh...I was looking out the window and he came to see me...he dozed of...and wouldnt move..so...I..uh..
looked at him....a bit..seeing if he was awake..and..he woke..."sam lied

Yami smiled confused"well...ok..bakura..come on....you're gonna need sleep...we are going to the arcade tomorrow with the guys."

Bakura laughed"you guys act like kids.."

Yami forwned"oh shut up.."they turned to the door and left

Sam just went into her bed and stared at the door. Yami poked his head in the door way"hey..you wanna come?"

Sam smiled"sure.."

"ok...get some sleep then...we will come pick you up tomorrow"yami closed the door as sam said bye.

"bye yami.."sam layed down on the bed and went on her side. She continued to stare at the window once more.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------

Yami bakura:I loved that chapter

Yugi:thats only cause you were in it

Yami:how come I only had...one..two...three....lines?

Sam:because you wouldnt really fit in the scene

Yugi:yami..you cant ALWAYS be in each scene

Yami:shut up..

Bakura:please review...