Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Shadows ❯ Discovering Shadows ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's notes:

Sam:I have nothing to say...except that the chapters will be getting longer soon..

-----------------------------------------------
Chapter 10:Discovering Shadows

As Yami walked up the stairs, Yami Sam struggled to find a place to hide.

'Shit!He will ruin my plans if he finds me here!..I...'Yami Sam quickly changed is her other self as Yami appeared at the top of the
stairs.

Yami spotted Sam

Yami's eyes went wide. "Sam? What are you doing here?"

Sam stuttered"uh...um..well..because my parents are dead..uh..yugi offered for me to stay here for awhile.."

Yami looked down at her as he walked up to her"But I told him to take you back to the hospital.."

Sam glared up at Yami for awhile"Im NOT going back there..."

Yami was confused"What?Why not?"

"Never you mind!"She shuved by him as she walked to her room.

Yami looked behind him as Sam disappeared in her room and shut the door behind her.

"What is wrong with her?"He shrugged and walked into his room.
~~~~~~~

Sam sat on her bed and closed her eyes.

//Very good..little one....you made sure to keep any info from him..//

/But...Yami seemed so nice...and..in my vision/

//It might have been a dream..//

/but..it seemed like a vision/

//whatever...//

/why do you act so mean?/

//.....//

/Yami?/

//nevermind...//
/...ok.../

//just get some rest//

/ok/

Sam layed down on her bed and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~
The next morning at the kitchen table...

Yami sat at the table eating toast and drinking coffee"....."

Yugi walked in the kitchen"oh..morning yami.."

Yami looked over to yugi"Morning yugi...I see you invited a little friend to stay over last night.."

Yugi blushed slighty"ya..you saw her?"

Yami took a sip of his coffee"Indeed I did...but she acted weird..."

"what do you mean?"

"She acted sorta pissed...."

"hmmm...odd"

Sam walked into the kitchen and looked at Yami then at Yugi"...."

She walked to a chair and sat down.

Yami stood up"Sam..I'd like you to explain to us why you are acting so weird!"

"....."Sam ignored both of the two.

Yugi was concerned. He didnt know sam too well but he knew she wasnt normally like this.

Sam was talking to her Yami in her mind.

//Take the item around yugi's neck//

/but...../

//take it!Then there will be no more yami!//

/wait..i thought.../

//if you dont do it, I will do it myself!//

/I cant do it!Yami and Yugi are my friends!/

//fine!//

Sam and Yami Sam switched. Yami and Yugi were startled by this.

"What the...?!"Yami stepped back and yugi got up out of his chair.

Yami Sam grinned evilly then started to walk towards Yugi."I've come for your puzzle...yugi"

Yami stepped infront of Yugi(In this story..yami and yugi dont need to BOTH have a puzzle around their necks. Because they are
two seperate people, only one of them wears the puzzle..and thats usually yugi)

"Quick..leave!"Yami said as he looked back at yugi

"but.."

"GO!"

Yugi quickly turned around and started to leave.

Yami Sam took out a card and held it in the air.

"I call on the celtic gaurdian!"The celtic gaurdian suddenly appeared infront of yugi and stoped him from leaving the room.

Yami's eyes widened"how...."

Yami Sam grinned"all in the power of my millenium item.."

"Your what?!How can you have an item?There are only seven!"

"There are memories you have not retreaved..."

"WHat?!"

Yami Sam took out her sword and pointed it at Yami. Yami froze and his mind went into a deep memory trance.
~~~~~~~

Pharoah Yami sat in his throne as two girls walked in.

"Ah...you've come...I see you have accepted the duty?"

The two girls went on their knees

"Yes Pharoah"One girl said

"We are at your command"the other one said, who was glaring at the king slightly.

Pharoah Yami stood up. He chanted a bit and two items appeared infront of him. One was a sword and the other was a staff.

"You two will be the spirits to support these items. Remember....you must not let anyone get the other items. Do anything
you can to stop the others from getting all the items.

They both noddded
~~~~~~~
Yami Sam stopped pointing the sword at Yami.

"I WILL get the puzzle.."

Yami continued to stand infront of yugi."I wont let you hurt the young one."

"Oh but you have no choice..."Yami Sam took out a card known as 'The change of heart'

"The change of heart card!"Yami gasped

Yami Sam grinned"yes...and soon..I will make you turn against your light.."

Yami was shocked

Yugi looked up at the celtic gaurdian then turned around and took out a card"..maybe..."

Yami looke back as yugi yelled"YAMI!CATCH!"He threw the card to yami(in a flicking wrist way..)

Yami caught it and looked at it"...."

He held it in the air"I CALL ON THE DARK MAGICIAN!"

The dark magician appeared out of the card and destroyed the celtic gaurdian. The he stood infront of Yami and Yugi, protecting them.

Yami Sam's eyes widened slightly"the dark magician.."grins"no matter..I will just turn your dark magician against you...I.."

Yami Sam is surged with pain as her sword glows.

/Leave them alone!/

//you!You will not disobey me!//

/I wont let you hurt my friends!/

//there is nothing you can do to stop me!They are doomed!EYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!//
--------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
Sam:There...this chapter is done. I need to mention that the memory trance showed a WRONG memories...sorta....the memory
Yami Sam has are confused. Her duty was not to attack yami and yugi. I made this chapter slightly longer....but Im having authors block..I cant write anything else...AH!

Yami Sam:HAHAHA!

Yami:Shut up Yami Sam..

Yami Sam:Screw you

Yami:do it yourself!

Yami Sam:*evil glare*

Yugi:please read and review