Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Shadows ❯ Deadly Seperation ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's notes:

Sam:I hate to say it..but this story really sucks..

Yami Sam:I thought you'd NEVER say that...FINALLY!

Sam:....

Yami Sam:heh heh..

Sam:anywhooo...I need people to help me with this....give me suggestions..PLEASE...REVIEW...I dont just make these chapters
for free. And I cant do them interly alone.

Yami Sam:That's why Im here

Sam:shut up you..

Yami Sam:Hey!Im suppose to be the mean one!

Sam:....uh..READ!
--------------------------------------- ----------
Chapter 11:Deadly Seperation

Yami Sam lifted the 'change of heart' card up in the air. Just as she was about to use it, her mind switched and she became sam again.

Sam had been able to take control for just awhile. She looked at Yami. Her face was filled with fear and sorrow.

"Quick....go!Now!Before she takes over again!"

Yami took a step back and turned to yugi"Yugi!Go!"

Yugi nodded and ran out onto the streets. He looked back to the game shop.'Why hasnt yami come out yet?'

Yami stood infront of Sam.

"Leave!I cant keep this up!Please leave!"

Yami looked stern at her"Im not gonna leave you to suffer your yami's punishment for what you just did.

Sam pushed yami back"GO!"

"NO!"Yami stepped forward again.

Sam could barely keep herself in control. Her mind kept switching back in forth between her and her yami.

Yami stood there, waiting for her to become the yami her once again. When she did, yami put out his hand and attacked yami sam
(I dont know what the attack would be called so I cant make him yell it out..hehe)

"I banish you to the shadow realm!Leave your abiou!"

Yami sam screamed in pain"AAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Sam fell to the ground. Her yami had left her mind.

Yami quickly went to sam's side. Her picked her up in his arms and walked outside to yugi. Yugi saw the two and ran up to them.

"What happened to her?!"

"I sent her yami to the shadow realm..she is just in shock.."

"Is..that all?"

"I hope so.."

"ok.."

Sam groaned as she slowly wake up."Yami?"

Yami looked down at her"your ok now...we got rid of your yami.."Yami let sam down so she could stand on her own.

"Im sorry..."

Yami and yugi were confused"huh?"

"My yami said that you two were not to be trusted..I was about to attack yugi...and...hurt him...she wanted me to do
ANYTHING to get that puzzle from him.."Sam pointed to yugi's puzzle.

Yugi looked down at his puzzle. Then he looked at sam. She looked tired and weak. Tears were in her eyes and she looked like she
was sick and dieing.

"Are oyu ok?"

Sam nodded"Im fine..."

Yami looked at yugi then down to sam"let's get you to bed...you look like you need rest..."

Sam just nodded in agreement and walked with yami to her room. Yugi followed.
~~~~~~~
In sams room....

Sam lay in her bed and Yami stood beside it. Her looked down at her in concern. Sam seemed sick and she didnt look to well.
Her voice was harsh and her face, pale. She seemed slightly skinnier and for some reason her eyes seemed dialated.

Yugi knocked on sams door for permission to enter. Yami turned to the already opened door and said to yugi for him to come in.

Yugi walked in slowly. His steps were quiet and could barely be heard. He walked up to yami and looked up at him."Is she ok?"

Yami staye silent. He looked back down at the sick sam and shook his head."No...."

Yugi's eyes widened. Tears formed in his eyes. He was crushed that his new friend was so ill.

"How bad is it?"He tried desperatly to hold back the tears.

"very bad...it seems that when I banished her yami to the shadow realm, her mind and body couldnt handle it. It seems she is
weak without her yami. But what I dont understand is how her body got use to her yami so quickly."

"What will happen if she doesnt get her yami back?"

"well....."Yami looked at the red faced yugi, who had tears starting to stream in his eyes. Yami's eyes widened."yugi?"

"yes?"

"Are you ok?Your face is red and...your crying like a fosset.."

"Im fine..just tell me what will happen to sam!"

"Well....she...she might die.."

Yugi froze.

"Yugi?"

"............"

"Yugi?!"

".............."

"YUGI!"

Yugi continued to not notice yami and he just stood there, staring into space."......"

Yami sighed and patted yugi's back as he walked his abiou out of the room and shut the door behind him.

Yami looked at yugiand gave him a little push"get some rest young one..."

Yugi looked at yami finally"but its only 12:00 pm!"

"I know but I think you look like you need rest.."

"Im fine!"

"Go!"

Yugi muttered under his breath as he walked to his room and closed the door after entering it.
~~~~~~~
Back in sam's room....

Sam layed in her bed in the dark, breathing harshly.

A strange breeze flew around the room yet there was no window in the room for it to come in through.
~~~~~~
In sam's mind chamber...

Sam layed in the middle of the room. She just layed on a white bed with a white blanket on her.

Yami Sam suddenly walked into the dark room and walked up to sam. She looked down at sam and touched her forhead.

//looks like you cant live without me, young abiou....but dont worry..Im here now..//

Sam's breathly became calmer and she now breathed easy. She no longer sweated on the forhead and her face had some
color back in it.

Yami Sam smiled and sat on the edge of the bed. She stroked sam's head. She smirked slightly.

//Seems your friend yami is slightly stronger than I thought. I didnt think he could banish me....but Im back. Even the great pharoah
cant banish me long enough to keep you from surviving.//

Yami sam looked into the abis.

//I'll get that puzzle..and then the other items...and then no one will have the dark power the pharoah locked away.//
------------------------------------------------
Sam:eh.... .

Yami Sam:Im geussing you dont like this chapter?

Sam:no.....not really....I dont like my story very much..it..just doesnt seem good to me

Yami Bakura:I could have told you that...

Yami:.....Im confused

Yugi:why?

Yami:Yami sam seemed good in the ending slightly..

Yugi:not including the last few sentences...

Yami:ya.....its weird

Yami Sam:you'll find out why she changes personalities sometimes later..

Sam:that's not what the will fine out...it why you seem good sometimes that they will find out...

Yami Sam:whatever..

Yami:Read and Review..*puppy eyes*

Yami Bakura:please dont do that...