Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Shadows ❯ Redo introductions ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's notes:

Sam:*sighs*

Yugi:Something wrong?

Sam:no one reviewed to suggest couples.

Yami:*nudges Yugi towards sam*

Sam:*takes out her mallet*NO ONE COMES NEAR ME!

Cleo:*glomps yami*

Yami:BLAH!*choke*

Yami Cleo*eyes Yami Bakura*

Yami Bakura:*sweatdrop*stay back..or..or..*steals her millenium staff*I'LL BREAK THIS!

Bakura:*takes staff away and dances with it*

Cleo:......

Yami Cleo:*chases Bakura*

Malik:*glomps Yami Bakura*

Yami Malik:*pushes Malik off and glomps Yami Bakura's arm*stay back! He's MY b*tch!

Yugi:HE SWORE!

Sam:They are allowed to.

Yami:GASP!

Yami Sam:READ DAMNIT!!!
---------------------------------------------
Chapter 16:Redo introductions

Sam woke up at 9:00 am and looked around her room. She sat up and yawned as she stretched her arms.

/Spirit? You awake?/

Sam could hear her yami yawn.//Ya...//

/Good....could we try and re introduce you to Yami and Yugi? They dont know you...well..dont want to kill them anymore../

//I geuss...//

Sam hopped off the bed and got dressed as she spoke with her yami in her mind.

/Spirit?/

Yami Sam sighed//yes..?//

/I've noticed that...you and I are in the same body..but Yugi and Yami arent..why is that?/

//I think that when Pharaoh Yami regained his memory..he split from Yugi's body.//

/But you have all of YOUR memory..why are we together?/

//Because you still need me to suport your body..if I were to leave you...you might.....//Yami Sam paused as Sam finished getting dressed and then stood there.

/I might what?/

//die....//

/oh....like...last time?/

//I was seperated from you for just a bit and you suddenly went weak in both mind in body. I do not want that to happen again.//

/Spirit..../

//Would you like to switch midns now? So I can TRY to re-introduce myself?//

/Yes thank you.../

//Alright...//

Sam and Yami Sam switched and Yami Sam looked towards the door. She walked towards it and looked out the hallway towards the stairs leading to the kitchen.

<This is it....>She took a deep breath and started to walk towards the stairs. She could hear Yami and Yugi laughing.

<Gee...they sound awfully cheerful today...>She started walking down the stairs, her hand on the rail.

<Although...I don't really pay attention to them when I'm switched midns with my abiou....>

She walked in the kitchen to find Yami and Yugi sitting at the table. Yami Sam cleared her throat and looked at them as they turned their heads slowly towards her.

<Freaky...>

Yami eyed Yami Sam suspiciously but Yugi seemed very happy to see her.

"Hi Sam!"

"Thats not Sam..."Yami glanced at yugi for a moment.

"Wha..?"Yugi looked at his Yami.

"Thats her Yami..."The moment Yami said this, Yugi got straight up from his seat and backed up a few steps quickly.

Yami Sam just looked at them with a blank face. She walked up to them as Yami stepped infront of Yugi to protect him.

Yami Sam stopped infront of Yami and just looked at him.

Yami felt tence and nervous. He couldn't tell what she was thinking but he thought it wasn't good.

Yami Sam raised her hand and put it infront of her to a 'hand shake' position.

Yami looked down at her hand and then back up at her with a confused but still suspicious look.

"Shake..?"Yami Sam still had her blank look on her.

Yugi reached around Yami to shake her hand, but Yami grabbed it and shook his head.

"What do you think you're playing at?!"He sneered at Yami Sam.

Yami Sam felt slightly hurt as she extended her hand slightly.".......Pharaoh yami..."

"Im not falling for your tricks...leave your abiou alone."

"If I do..she will surely die..I will not let harm come to my hikari..."

Yami felt slightly suprised but narrowed his eyes again."Then leave yugi alone...you will never get the puzzle from him as long as I'm here.."

"I do not want the puzzle..."

"Well you're not getting it-...what?"

"I do not want the puzzle..."

"Dont give me that!"

"I do not want it....I never did....I was just doign what I THOUGHT was my duty..given by you....but it appears...I was wrong..."

"..."Yugi looked simpatheticly at Yami Sam.

"Is this true?How will we know you arent lying?"

"You may ask my abiou...if you want..."

Yami nodded and Yami Sam switched with her abiou.

"Yami..."

"She said.."Yugi started but Yami silenced him as always.

"Is it true...is she no longer a threat to yugi?"

Sam smiled and nodded.

"How do you know? She might be lying to you again."

"I know she isnt.."Sam cupped her hands on put them to her chets."I can sense it. She seems troubled realising she tried to kill her own pharah when that was not your orders in the past.."

"How did she find out?"Yugi looked at sam, blushing slightly.

Sam looked towards Yugi."Someone named 'Cleo'....or..maybe a Yami version of her...came into my mind to talk with her. She said that my yami was only suppose to get the items from bakura..and..someone named malik."

"Malik.."Yami clenched his teeth and fist at the name.

"You know him?"

"He has a HORRIBLE yami..but we got rid of him...though I dont hate malik as much as him..i still don't like him...he cause joey and mai so much pain..."

"Mai?"

"Friend of ours...blonde hair....really big ego..."

"Oh..HER...I saw her with you guys...I think..."Sam sighed"So...do you forgive my Yami?"

Yami stayed silent and crossed his arms, but yugi smiled and nodded'I forgive her.."

Yami just looked down at yugi and turned to the stairs, walked up them and went into his room.

//He does not forgive me....he does not believe me..//

/Well...it's gotta be hard for him to..since you DID attack yugi...and himself...although I dont think he knew../

//I always thought Pharaoh Yami's ego was to high..//

/Spirit!/

//Sorry...but...he isnt very trusting..//

/...../

//Um...could we switch?//

/I geuss.../

Sam switched with her spirit and Yami Sam looked at Yugi and sighed as she sat down at the table."Pharaoh Yami doesnt like me...I geuss.."

"It appears he doesnt..."Yugi sighed.

"Do you think he will ever forgive me for what I did?"

"Well..."

"..."

"He is understanding most of the times...but when you try to hurt me..he becomes over protective"

"I understand..."Yami Sam sighed and looked at yugi."Im gonna..rest.."Yami Sam closed her eyes and became Sam. She opened her eyes and looked at yug iwith a sad look.

"He didnt forgive her did he?"

Yugi shook his head and Sam sighed."Damnit..."

Yugi stayed silent for awhile and then opened his mouth to say something when Sam spoke first.

"Let's set them on a play date!"

Yugi sweatdroped."Uh...."

"Err..I mean....ummm....date...i geuss..."

"Wouldnt that make things worse?"Yugi scratched his head.

"I hope not....we will FORCE them to do it. You know. To get to know each other and for yami to understand my Yami's real intentions."

Yugi put his hand to his chin."I...geuss..."

Sam clapped her hands together."Ok...I'll talk to my yami..and you talk to yours....how about they get together tomorow at 12:00?"

"O...k...."Yugi sighed.

<This wont turn out too well.>
---------------------------------------------
Sam:Gah..I had to think of SOMETHING to continue this.

Yami Sam:*sweatdrop*me..and..yami....together....alone?You're not really going through with it are you?

Yami:*prays*

Sam:Yes...

Yami Sam:GOD DAMNIT!

Yami:NO WAY AM I HANGING AROUDN WITH THAT..THING!*points at Yami Sam*

Yami Sam:EXCUSE ME?!!

Yami:*sneers and Yami Sam*

Yami Sam:*vein pop*

Yugi:*sighs*Read and Review...

Sam:I NEED THOSE DAMN COUPLE IDEAS!