Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Shadows ❯ The Date ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's notes:

Sam:Well...Im back...with another chapter. Im on chapter 18 now.

Cleo:Yami Sam and Yami are going on a da-a-a-a-ate!

Yami:Shut....up....

Yami Sam:the horror of it all

Yugi:Its not THAT bad.

Yami Sam and Yami:YES IT IS!

Cleo:Awwww..they said it at the same time. HOW CUTE!

Yami Sam and Yami:............

Sam:READ!
------------------------------
Chapter 18:The Date

Yami Sam looked up at Yami as he stood at the door of her room.

"Pharaoh Yami...."

"Please..just...call me Yami.."Yamis patience was thin. "Come on..lets go." He grabbed Yami Sams hand blushing slightly as he did and pulled her down the stairs quickly and out the door.

'This is so stupid.' Yami thought to himself.

Yami Sam made a small glance up at Yami. She felt heat go to her head.

'I geuss its not that bad being this close to the Pharaoh..er...yami...gotta remember to call him Yami and not Pharaoh...dont want to get on his bad side.'

Yami Sam heard Yami sigh as he looked at her. "So....where would you like to go? Somewhere where you can talk to me and try and explain your actions I suppose?"

"Oh..umm..yes...sure...How about..that park you, yugi, and sam were at...where that lovely tree of blossoms was."

"Ok..."Yami remembered the tree that yugi stared at for so long and he himself layed under as he looked up at the sky until he drifted off into sleep.

"Alright.."Yami pulled Yami Sam along, not thinking of losing his grip on her hand.

"Umm...P-....Yami.."

Yami sighed and turned around to see Yami Sam wincing slightly.

"Your..hurting my hand..."

"Huh?"Yami looked at his and her hand. He was gripping her hand so tight it made her hand start to turn purple.

"Oh..."Yami quickly let go of her hand."Sorry..."

Yami Sam massaged her hand as she made a quick glance at Yami. "Its ok.."

Yami and Yami Sam came up to the tree and sat under it. Yami stared at his hands as did Yami Sam with hers.

"......"

Yami Sam looked over to Yami as he continued to stare at his hands, a little red from gripping Yami Sams hands so tightly.

"Pharaoh Y-"Yami Sam covered her mouth"oops...I mean...Yami"

"You cant stop calling me that can you?"

"It is hard...when you have more memory of your past life than you do of your current life."

Yami looked at Yami Sam.

"Really?" He angered slightly. "Yet you didnt have enough memory to remember that you werent suppose to attack me and yugi and were suppose to PROTECT that millenium items!!"

"I..."

"You attacked yugi though you were suppose to PROTECT him like your Pharaoh asked!"

"Pharaoh Yami..."

Yami held his head and turned away from Yami Sam."Sorry..didnt mean to yell out at you. I know Im suppose to try and get along with you.."

"Its not working..is it?"

"No....no it...isnt"

"You still hate me for how I acted around your abiou...."

"Yes....I mean no.....Im angry...but I dont HATE you.."

"You hate me.."

Yami Sam rested against the tree and stared up at the blossoms growing on it.

"Abiou was right...this tree is a beautiful sight..."

Yami looked at Yami Sam.

"It would be nice of you to call your abiou her real name. And maybe she could call you YOUR real name. What is it?"

Yami Sam sighed. "I am afraid our names are still the same. My original name was Sam....but actually..I think her full name was Samantha...mine was not."

Yami looked at her.

"So you were born with the name 'Sam' yet she was born with the name 'Samantha'"

Yami Sam nodded. She then looked over at Yami who stared at the ground.

"Pha-.." Yami Sam started up but Yami interupted.

"I forgive you..."

Yami Sam looked at Yami confused. "Huh?What did you say?"

"I said I forgive you. For attacking Yugi...."

"Pharoah?"

"You didn't know what you were doing. You thought you were suppose to do it. You thought it was the right thing to do. Right?"

Yami Sam nodded with wide eyes, shocked that he had finally forgiven her. "Umm...ya"

"Alright then...so...I geuss I forgive you.."

Yami Sam looked at him still. <He..actually forgives me?> Yami sam smiled to herself. <I geuss he isn't as stuborn as I thought.>

~~~~~~~~~~
Not too far off...

Yami Bakura leaned against a large rock beside the pond as he looked towards Yami and Yami Sam.

"That little b*tch. She thinks she can keep me away from that millenium sword. She has powers I havent seen before. I must be cautious."

Yami Bakura thought to himself. "If only I could...find away to get her powers easier. Wait..if I controlled her mind..."

Yami Bakura smirked and nodded to himself. "looks like Im gonna have to get the millenium rod from Malik first.."
~~~~~~~~~~
Sam:oh the suspense...it is killing me..oh my..

Yami Sam:You're being sarcastic arent you...

Sam:Nooooooo Im being serious

Yami Sam:Sarcastic again?

Sam:ya...

Yugi:Read and review

Sam:This chappy sucks....