Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Otogi's Dark Angel ❯ Parting With Anzu and Then... ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ta Daaa! Chapter 4!! I hope I get more reviews on this fic!

Chapter 4: Parting with Anzu, and then...


After lunch, Anzu and Kozue went their own separate ways. They said their goodbyes and split up to go home.

"There she is." Otogi told himself, seeing her walking down the road by herself.

Otogi stared to follow her, cheerleaders and all. Kozue heard the footsteps and chattering of the cheerleaders. She turned around.

"Crap!" She said audibly. **Why can't he leave me alone?**

"Hey, I noticed you were walking by yourself." Otogi said with his slight smile, the same one he gave her after her Kaiba incident. Kozue turned around and started walking.

"Hey, " Otogi called to her.

"What do YOU want?" Kozue said as she turned around, her face twisted in a pouty position. Otogi started to laugh at her.

"Oh, you think it's funny, huh?" Kozue asked. "You must like to see people angry."

"Oh not at all." Otogi said, calming himself. "Actually, I thought I'd ask you a few questions."

"Oh yeah," Kozue said with her hand on her hip. "What? I'm waiting.."

"Well, you're a good looking girl and all, so I was wondering." Otogi said, checking her out. "Would you like to be one of my cheerleaders? You'd look great in that costume, cheering for me."

SMACK!

Kozue hit Otogi over the head with her book.

"Why would I want to cheer for a creep like you? Why don't you get lost and go stalk someone else!" Kozue griped as she walked away, this time, with a faster pace.

"No! Wait!" Otogi cried out, holding his head. "Kozue!"

He ran after her. The cheerleaders tried to catch up, but Otogi was much too fast for them. Tired and out of breath, they decided to stay back and see him at his new shop.

"Kozue!" Otogi said, as Kozue stopped and looked over her shoulder to see him running up to her.

"Do you EVER give up?" Kozue asked, turning around as Otogi stopped. "I said go stalk someone else! Are you deaf?"

Kozue walked home, but Otogi followed her.

"Now listen here!" He demanded as he followed her up to her door. She opened the door and went in.

"I want to ta-"

Kozue slammed the door right into Otogi's face. Otogi fell on the ground, holding his nose.

"ARGH! THAT WAS MY $%#%(#ING NOSE!" He cried out. "Damn you, Kozue! YOU WILL NOT IGNORE ME!" He shouted, pointing at the house. This was all a blur to Kozue as she sat on her couch inside, looking at her teen magazine and listening to the radio, as Otogi walked angrily off.

Well, that was it! More to come! Please stick around for the rest of this fic!!