Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Otogi's Dark Angel ❯ Dreams ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Here we go! Chapter 5! If anyone is even still reading this anymore...

^_^'

Chapter 5: Dreams


Kozue got ready for bed, she took at shower. She relaxed as the hot water rushed against her skin, almost like a warm blanket in the winter. As she closed her eyes, she began to subconsciously think about things.

In her head a whirlwind of flashbacks occurred in her head.........

The first in this series of flashbacks is Otogi playing with his hair, sitting in his desk when they were taking notes. He was tapping his pencil on his desk and looked perplexed in thought.

The second of these flashbacks was Kaiba knocking her down and Otogi catching her. He let her down gently.

"What kind of man hits defenseless girls? "Otogi asked, in defense of Kozue.

Then Kozue started to walk away without her books.

"Hey wait!" Otogi cried out.

Kozue stopped and turned around.

"What now?" She asked in a cold voice.

"You dropped these." Otogi said with a slight smile, handing her the books. Kozue snatched the books from his hand and kept walking.

"Not even a thank you!!!" Otogi yelled in a playful voice. " My, what an ungrateful girl you are!!"

Then came the most recent of the flashbacks....

"Hey, I noticed you were walking by yourself." Otogi said with his slight smile, the same one he gave her after her Kaiba incident. Kozue turned around and started walking.

"Hey, " Otogi called to her, running down the street

"What do YOU want?" Kozue said as she turned around, her face twisted in a pouty position. Otogi started to laugh at her.

She opened her eyes and made that same pouty face. " Get out of my head! Baka Otogi!" she yelled in the shower. She heard a knock on the door.

"What?" She asked.

"Are you all right, dear?" Her foster mother questioned. She was always worried about Kozue, when she was little she would often go into a fit of yells, she just didn't want her to feel afraid anymore.

"I'm fine, Okaasan." Kozue replied.

***************************************

After her shower, she lay in bed. She stared at the roof, and after a while she was off to dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The background seemed to turn vivid shades of pink and yellow. She was dressed in a beautiful white, silk dress that flowed all around her. She was standing in a ballroom. It was vast, and chandeliers and people stood everywhere, decorated in elaborate and fancy clothes.

A figure came up infront of her. The details of this figure were undefined and fuzzy to her. The figure had asked her to dance. She, of course said yes.

He took her hand and they began to dance around the room. He was a good dancer; she decided to get close to him. She put her arms around his shoulders and rested her head upon them. She could feel his breath on her neck and his hands on her sides.

She took her head off after they had finished dancing. The figure held her close and had his arms around her, drawing her into his chest region. Kozue had her hands on his chest. She looked up and the figure bent his head down, and gave her a gentle kiss.

She leaned her head in and enjoyed it, tasting every sweet inch of the stranger's mouth before she let go. Her hand was on the back of his head, she ran it down his neck and it ran into an earring.

"Huh?" Kozue questioned.

She looked at the earring and it was a dice earring.

"What the?" Kozue exclaimed. Suddenly, as if by magic the stranger's face became clear. This stranger was Otogi!

"Hi Kozue!" He said as he smiled at her. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kozue yelled and threw her pillow across the room, as her clock went off. It was time for school. Kozue was breathing hard and sitting up in her bed. She turned off her clock and rolled out of bed.

"Otogi-kun no baka..." she mumbled to herself as she got up to get ready for school.

Well, that was all for chapter 5!! Chapter 6 is coming!!