Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Otogi's Dark Angel ❯ Pegasus J. Crawford: A Tragic Death ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Here we go! Chapter 6!! For all those Otogi fans around here!

Chapter 6: Pegasus J. Crawford: A Tragic Death


Kozue walked through the school halls, hurrying to get to her classroom, but not to Otogi.....Or maybe......

Otogi's three cheerleaders were amongst the busy students. Kozue was getting pushed around amongst everyone. Suddenly, she had a jolt from behind and fell to the ground. She got up and turned around.

"Hey! Why don't you wa-"

"OH, so sorry" The large cheerleader told her. She was clearly being sarcastic.

"Whatever." She said as she got up and walked into the classroom. She sat her books on her desk and sat by Otogi, making that same spoiled child face as she had before. Otogi looked at her and chuckled silently to himself with his hand over his mouth.

**She looks so cute like that.** Otogi thought to himself, as he looked at her.

"What are you staring at, Dice Boy?" Kozue asked him.

Otogi looked forward as class began. It went on through the day, as normal. It was soon time for school to let out once more.

Kozue is walking down the same street when Otogi stops her yet AGAIN.

"What do you want!?!" She yelled.

Otogi threw back his hands. "Hey now, you promised I could show you around town today."

"Oh, right. I guess I have time. I'll just put my stuff in my house. You can come along."

They walk to Kozue's house and she puts her stuff up. She comes out as she sees Otogi leaning against the cherry blossom tree in her front yard.

"Well," She said smugly. "I'm ready, show me around."

"Sure," Otogi added.

They begin walking, each of them walk with a space between them for another person.

Otogi showed her the cafe', park, all of the malls, the hardware store and the grocery store, but none of them caught her eye like the dance studio and the karaoke place.

"Oh, Otogi let's go in this place." she said, as they stood infront of the karaoke place and she tugged at Otogi's sleeve. Otogi gazed into her eyes. They were so full of happiness and joy, he could not say no.

"Sure." Otogi nodded as they entered the karaoke place. They looked around at everyone singing at the machines. Suddenly, a sign caught her eyes.

"Oh," She exclaimed. "Look Otogi! We can make our own music video here! Let's try!"

Otogi sighed. The truth was he didn't want to waste his time on something so insignificant, but his heart somehow led him into saying yes.

"Sure, but I just know I'm going to look goofy."

"Heh, you already do look goofy, so what's the diff'?"

"Very funny."

Kozue selected a song to play and began to dance and sing as Otogi just stood there. She began to dance around him and sing joyfully. Otogi just smiled at her and basked in the glory of her angelic voice.

Soon he found himself dancing and singing along side of her, the funny thing is; she didn't seem to mind him now.

As they were walking out of the place, Otogi questioned Kozue.

"You know, Kozue. You sure like dancing and singing, not to mention you have a beautiful voice. You seemed sad to leave, and you certainly don't act this way at school, or around anyone......Around me."

"What are you getting at?" Kozue questioned.

"I was just wondering..."

"Why I like to sing?"

"Hai."

"Well, I'll tell you." Kozue said, walking a bit closer to Otogi. Otogi liked this.

"I went to this famous dance school and I was in a troupe. We were doing well, despite the fact we had one sponsor. After our sponsor had died at a Duel Monsters Tournament, our school was forced to close their doors, forever. All of my dreams, everything I had worked so hard for, was gone before my eyes. There was nothing I could do about it." Kozue said, almost to the point of tears, but not wanting Otogi to see her cry.

"Who was your sponsor?" Otogi asked, trying not to look at Kozue.

"Mr. Pegasus J. Crawford." Kozue told him.

"Seriously?" Otogi asked her. " I was supposed to get a letter from him, to make my game go nation wide. A game called Dungeon Dice Monsters, but I haven't received a letter from him."

"You knew Pegasus?" Kozue asked.

"Yes, but I didn't know you knew him as well."

Kozue looks sad for a while and stops. Otogi, who is concerned, stops as well.

"Why me? All I ever wanted to do was make someone like me...." Kozue trailed off and began to cry, it was the first time she had, since she had heard of Pegasus' death.

"Kozue.." Otogi said gently as he walked up close to Kozue. He put his arm around her and pushed gently on her, pulling her closer into his being.

"If you need a shoulder, you can always cry on me." He said. How he wished to give her comforts!

Kozue moved, as if she had no control left; her feelings overruled her stone heart and she hugged Otogi tightly as she cried on his shoulder. Otogi was shocked by this. He didn't think she would touch him, he was expecting to be hit with something again. He carefully put his arms around her and cocked his head over and nuzzled her head gently.

Her hair smelled like rainwashed air, and felt like the downy feathers of a plump chicken. Otogi let out a small moan of satisfaction as he rubbed in a vertical motion, running his hands up and down Kozue's body, feeling her feminine curves.

She lift her head up slowly, giving Otogi a chance to life his head up off of hers. She stared into his bright emerald eyes, whose radiance shimmered in the afternoon sun. He stared into her eyes, who wreaked with sorrow and drunken in pain stared back in an endless repetition.

The more Kozue stared, the more she drew her head in. Otogi returned her actions and did the same. Their heads met and she kissed him. It seemed that neither one of them were thinking straight and their bodies did all of the talking.

Kozue pulled her head away and backed up. She seemed surprised, while Otogi, on the other hand, still had the look of love in his eyes.

Kozue turned and took off running as fast as she could.

"Kozue!" Otogi called out, but she was too far away to respond or hear him.

R&R! Tell me what you think! AND HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!

~Ja

~Malik~