Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Otogi's Dark Angel ❯ Otogi's Defeat And Kozue's Sorrow... ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Here we go with chapter 10!!

Chapter 10: Otogi's Defeat and Kozue's Sorrow


Anzu had gotten in just in time to see that Otogi had lost one of his heart points. She asked Honda to clue her in as to what was going on. Honda had explained that Otogi kept making up new rules, but Yugi was a quick study. They had each had their pathways, but Otogi's led to Yugi's heart points and Yugi's path was scattered and disassembled. Otogi suggested that Yugi could use his pathway, but it was dangerous and he would have to face all monsters standing in the way of Otogi's heart points. He also stated that Otogi had created the Dungeon Dice game and submitted his idea to Pegasus, Pegasus approved his idea, but after Duelist Kingdom, Otogi did not receive a letter like he was promised. (A/N: In the manga Otogi did NOT invent Dungeon Dice Monsters, I am going by anime timeline here ^_^;) During her absence they had each laid down a special black vortex die that could transport each of their monsters to the other person's heart points, and Yugi was able to send his monster to Otogi, getting rid of his first heart point.

**He's making me look like a novice at my own game! I'll teach him for cheating in the duel with Pegasus and sabotaging my game...And for what he did to Kozue!** Otogi though to himself. **Kozue...**

By now Yugi had thought Otogi was delusional, it seemed all he wanted to do was make him give up duel monsters because of what he did to Pegasus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OUTSIDE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kozue was standing on the corner, watching Otogi and Yugi duel in the game of Dungeon Dice Monsters. She also saw Yugi's grandfather watching the big screen. She saw Yuugi, looking on with the a look of determination and fire.

Otogi had a look of confidence as well, for had had Orgoth the Relentless on the field, a monster with strength far beyond any of that of Yugi. Yugi rolled the dice and positioned one of his monsters in between Otogi and him.

Otogi moved Orgoth to the warp vortex, re-explaining it's function. Yugi positioned Thunderball, Mighty Mage and Knight of Twin Swords around his heart points. Otogi attacked Thunderball with Orgoth.

"It's tough to watch, aye Yugi?" Otogi said, feeling sure of himself.

Kozue walks up to Yugi's Grandfather, who is watching intently at the screen. She lets out a small sigh as she sees Otogi being a little more then his usual self.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing, it's just that Otogi ...Nevermind, it's a personal problem." Kozue said as she reverted her attention back to the duel.

"You think my grandson will win, Kozue?" He asked politely, knowing she was Anzu's friend.

"I..."

"Hey, check it out, Motou Yugi just summoned Black Magician!" A voice called out from the crowd.

Both conversers turned their heads to see what exactly had happened.

Yugi usues Mystical Box, one of Black Magician's special effects, to switch places with Deranzo, he wipes out Otogi's final heart point with a Black Magic Attack from his mighty Black Magician and Otogi is defeated.

Jounouchi cheers for his freedom, happy to not wear the dog suit and happy Kaiba didn't witness this. The cheerleaders weren't so happy, they were weeping in defeat.

Anzu and Honda were cheering at Yugi's victory over the arrogant Otogi as well.

Yugi walks up to Anzu and Honda, as Joey thanks him for his freedom. Otogi hangs his head in defeat. Fro he was beaten at the very game he invented.

That's all for now. This was probably short, but there is more to come!! Next up chapter 11!! Will Kozue get a chance to tell Otogi how she feels? If so, will Otogi return it? And what of Anzu's friendship? Find out next time! *sounds like a television announcer*