Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Otogi's Dark Angel ❯ The Duel Is Over...Another Problem Arises ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Tadaa!! Chapter 11!!! The stuff we've been waiting for!

Chapter 11: The Duel is Over...Another Problem Arises!!!


Anzu walked outside to see Kozue and Yugi's grandfather outside. Yugi's grandfather was gleeful and happily cheering for his grandson's conquer over Otogi. Anzu invited both Kozue and Yugi's grandfather into Otogi's gaming shop.

Once they were in, they all met up with Otogi. Otogi explains that he was sorry for being such a jerk, and now that he broadcasted it around the world, he was sure that Dungeon dice Monsters would never become popular.

"Are you kidding?" Yugi's grandfather exclaimed. "I haven't had this much fun since duel monsters."

"And I'm sure that there's enough room in town for two game shops." Anzu added.

" I liked the game, it's just you I don't like." Added Joey.

Otogi's computer popped up with a e-mail warning. Otogi sat down to read his mail. Industrial Illusions had answered him after all. Otogi was overjoyed. His game would finally go global. There was no longer a need for revenge.

Kozue stood behind Anzu, trying not to be noticed by Otogi, who had been engaged in a conversation with Yugi and his friends.

"Oh, Otogi!" Anzu exclaimed as she stood to her side and revealed Kozue, who stood there not looking at Otogi. Otogi pretends to ignore her as before, and keeps talking to Yugi, who also wonders why Otogi ignored Kozue.

"Are you all right?" Honda asked, as Kozue was about to cry again. " You can cry on me if you want."

"What are ya tryin' ta do?" Jounouchi asked . " If she's gonna cry on anyone, it's gonna be me."

He pulled her to the side a bit, and Honda tugged back.

"Hey, I asked first, and why are you so defensive? All I'm doing is offering friendship."

"With benefits. " Jounouchi tugged back.

"Would you two stop?" Anzu told the two immature acting friends of hers. "She doesn't want to go out with you Honda, she's in love with someone else."

"Awww..." Honda sighed.

"Better luck next year!" Jou said as he smiled mischievously, since he had on the battle. Honda glared at him with an annoyed look as he smiled smugly to himself.

Anzu saw the sad look on Kozue's face, she also saw Otogi being a major jerk to her, and little Yugi, who was still partially looking at his new friend Kozue with a look of concern. Anzu couldn't stand it any longer, she had to do something.

"Hey Otogi!" She shouted.

Jou, Honda, Yugi, Otogi, and Yugi's grandfather all stared at her; even Kozue looked at her a bit.

"Gee, what's wrong Anzu? You sound a bit angry." Otogi asked.

"Can't you see Kozue standing there? I can't believe you completely blew her off like that!" Anzu yelled.

"Yeah," Yugi added, " I was kinda wondering why you did that."

"Why don't ya pay attention to tha nice girl?" Jou asked. " What did she ever do to you?"

"Why should I?" Otogi asked arrogantly. " She's the traitor."

Kozue looked down at the very remark of the word 'traitor'. She didn't understand what she had done to betray him. All she ever wanted was to make friends. Why couldn't she be both Otogi and Yugi's friend? Poor Anzu, she was caught in the middle of all this.

Almost finished! But still a couple more chapters to go! Leave me a nice little review as always~

~Domo Arigato~