Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Choice ❯ The Beginning of Trouble ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey everyone! It's me again. For those of you who have read my Macbeth Yu-Gi-Oh story, I have something to announce about it. I can't continue it. I was using my Macbeth text from school to write it and I have to return it on Monday because my final exam for English is that day. I don't know the play that well to be able to do it without the text. Sorry you guys. If any of you can find me an online version of the play, e-mail it to me at Duelist_Princess_Azura@hotmail.com. I would really appreciate it.

Now for this story, this is my first original fan fiction. I am sorry if it resembles anyone else's story/stories. I haven't written one that has been original so give me a chance, ok guys? I hope you guys like this story. I am going to work hard on it to make it as good as I can. Enough blabbering by me, here's the story!

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh. *sniff* If I did, I would have all the hot bishies and bishos either tied to my bed or locked in my closet! 0:)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Painful Choice

Yami and Yugi lay in bed holding each other in their arms. Yugi was so happy to have asked Yami out all those months ago. He was so happy. Yami was happy as well. He loved his hikari so much and he wouldn't let anyone take Yugi away from him.

Yugi looked up at Yami, kissed him lightly and smiled. He loved his darker half so much. He would be so hurt if anything were to separate them. Yugi remembered the day he had finally asked Yami to be his boyfriend.

***Flashback***

Yami was sitting in the back of the game shop. He was watching some stupid old comedy television show. Yami thought it was stupid but since nothing else was on, he decided to watch it. Yugi watched him from another room. He was too scared to talk into the room. He wanted to ask Yami to be his boyfriend for such a long time but he was too nervous to do it.

Yugi took in a deep breath and walked into the room. He slowly walked up to the chair Yami was sitting on and climbed on to Yami's lap. Yami smiled at Yugi. Yugi loved to sit on his lap and Yami never argued. He loved it as well. Yugi looked up at Yami and Yami noticed that something was wrong.

"What's wrong, aibou?" Yami asked with concern.

"N-nothing Yami," Yugi managed to answer. Of course Yami knew something was wrong and he was determined to help Yugi.

"Yugi, there is something wrong. I know it. Please tell me so I can help you."

"Well," Yugi began, "it's nothing bad. I am just nervous about something."

"About what, aibou?"

"Well…I was wondering if…" Yugi trailed off to embarrassed to finish his sentence.

"Wondering what, Yugi?"

"If you would be my…boyfriend." Yugi blushed deeply and looked away from Yami too embarrassed to face him.

Yami was surprised. He loved Yugi so much but he didn't know how to tell him because he was afraid that Yugi didn't feel the same way about him. Yami smiled and wrapped his arms around Yugi. "Yugi please look at me." Yugi slowly turned to face Yami, still blushing very deeply. "Aibou, you didn't have to be afraid to ask me. I love you and I would love to be your boyfriend."

"Really?" Yugi asked excitedly.

Yami nodded. Yugi smiled and tightly hugged Yami. He was so happy that his Yami said yes. Yugi kissed Yami quickly and smiled again. "Thank you, Yami. I love you too."

***End Flashback***

Yugi slowly fell asleep in Yami's arms. Yugi looked like an angel when he was asleep. Yami stoked Yugi's hair, which made Yugi smile in his sleep. Yami smiled while watching his aibou. He was so happy. He and Yugi had been together for almost a year and he was planning something special for their one-year anniversary.

Yami was planning on taking Yugi to the park in the early afternoon to have a picnic lunch. After, they would walk around the park for a few hours. They would go and eat at a restaurant then sit outside and watch the sunset. He knew Yugi would love it. He only had to wait for a few more days before he could make Yugi so happy with his surprise.

The next day, Yugi got up to the sound of his alarm. He groaned and turned over to try and wake Yami up.

"Yami?" Yugi said as he shaked Yami, trying to wake him up. "Are you awake?"

"I am now," Yami said as he slowly opened his eyes to look at his beloved aibou. He smiled and kissed Yugi's forehead. "You have to get ready for school now, aibou."

"I know, Yami." Yugi climbed out of bed and walked over to a dresser. He opened one of the drawers and pulled out some clothes to wear. He quickly got dressed in his usual all black outfit. "You going to stay here today, Yami?"

Yami slowly sat up in bed. "Well you have two tests today so I think it would be best if I did stay. I wouldn't want to distract you in any way."

"Okay. You wouldn't distract me anyway but if you think it is best, you can stay home." Yugi giggled a bit when he saw Yami starting to fall asleep sitting up. "I can also see you are tired and you just want to go back to sleep."

Yami blushed. "Yeah, I do. I was up late last night thinking."

"About what, Yami?" Yugi asked as he walked back over to his bed.

"Nothing. I am just planning a surprise for you. That's all."

Yugi smiled and wrapped his arms around Yami and kissed him. "You don't have to do anything for me you know."

"I know, but I have a special reason to." Yami looked over at the clock. "If you don't leave now you will be late for school."

Yugi looked over at the clock thinking that Yami was just joking around with him. When he saw the time he panicked. "Crap! You're right! Bye Yami! I will see you after school!" Yugi quickly kissed Yami again and ran out of the room to leave for school.

Yami got up and watched his aibou run to school from a window. He laughed to himself thinking about what Yugi might be thinking as he ran to school. Yami got dressed in his usual tight black leather outfit. (AN: *fans herself* Yami in tight leather. So hot!) He slowly walked downstairs and into the kitchen. After getting something to eat, he walked into the living room to watch some TV.

Yami woke up a few hours later by someone ringing the doorbell. He slowly got up and walked to the door. He opened it and, to his surprise, Seto was standing in the doorway.

"Seto, what are you doing here?" Yami asked. Seto just walked into the house and sat down in the room Yami had just came from.

"I need to talk to you, Yami." Seto replied.

Yami had a confused look on his face as he re-entered the room. "What about?"

"There has been something that has been bugging me for some time now and I feel like I need to address it before I go insane."

"And this issue has to do with me?"

"As a matter of fact it does. I seem to have been attracted to you for a long time and I feel the need to have you as my own. I know you are with Yugi but I need you for myself."

Yami was surprised. He has grown to have a small crush on Seto and felt bad for it since he was in love with Yugi. Yami was never going to leave Yugi and would never cheat on him, but for some reason he was tempted to explore a relationship with Seto as well. "I-I can't."

"Of course you can," Seto said coolly. "Who said anyone had to know about this? I know you want to be with me too, Yami. You don't have to be with me if after a while you still feel uncomfortable with it. All I ask is that you try it."

Yami was finding it harder and harder to resist Seto's offer. After a few minutes of thinking about it, he had come up with a decision. "If I do it and I want to back out after a while, you won't come after me again?"

"Nope. I will leave you and Yugi alone. I will know then that you and I were never meant to me."

Yami nodded. "Fine. I accept. Just as long as no one, especially Yugi, finds out about this."

Seto nodded and got up from his seat. He walked over to Yami, smiled, and leaned down and kissed Yami.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So how did you guys like this? I came up with the idea after reading several Yami/Yugi stories and Yami/Seto stories. Please review. Pharaoh Yami loves it when people review!

Pharaoh Yami: Yeah! It's not a good idea to anger the Pharaoh. If you do…

Me: Okay Yami, I think they get the picture. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this. I would love some comments and ideas for what you might like to see happen. Thanks so much for reading! *hands out Pharaoh Yami plushies to everyone*