Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Choice ❯ Tests and Surprises ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey everyone! I'm back with chapter two of the story. Thanks so much for all my reviewers! *hugs them all and gives them cookies * I loved reading your reviews. They made me so happy. I never thought I could write well and you guys just gave me more confidence to write. So this chappie is written especially for the following people:

My sweet fiancé *hugs him *, yaoi lover 246, Kiraya, KaTyA, Karenu-anime, and Moshi.

Thanks so much you guys for giving me the inspiration to keep on writing.

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh. *sniff* If I did, I would have all the hot bishies and bishos either tied to my bed or locked in my closet! 0:)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tests and Surprises

Yugi arrived at school just in time to run into class right at the sound of the bell. He let out a sigh of relief and sat down in his seat, which was right next to his friend Jou. Jou was frantically flipping through his notebook trying to cram a bit more before their algebra test. Yugi was about to take out his notes when his teacher, Mrs. Haru, walked into the classroom.

"Okay class," Mrs. Haru started, "put your books away. It's time for your algebra test." The class groaned in protest. They slowly put their books away as Mrs. Haru walked around the room passing out the test paper. One she had them all handed out, she walked back to the front of the room. "Okay class, you may begin."

Yugi stared at his test paper. He looked through the entire three-page package and shuddered. He had meant to study for the test but he and Yami always ended up making out. Yugi tried to say no to his darker half, but he couldn't resist his Yami's pleas.

Yugi mentally kicked himself and swore that he wouldn't let that situation happen again. He began to write down any equation he could think of hoping that the one he used could be the right one. After an hour, he had finished all that he could have done. He looked around the room to see everyone else still writing. Even Jou was still at work. Being desperate for something to do, he tried to contact his Yami through their mind link.

/Yami?/

//. . . . . . . .//

/Yami?/

//. . . . . . . .//

`No answer.' Yugi thought. `That's kind of weird. He must still be asleep.' With nothing else to do, Yugi decided to draw on the back of his test paper. After another half an hour, the bell rang. Everyone packed up their stuff and handed in their test papers. Yugi walked out of the room along with his friends.

"How did you do on the test?" Anzu asked everyone.

"I think I did all right," answered Jou. "I actually attempted studying."

"Studying? You?" Honda asked in total amazement. "Jou studying. That has to be an oxymoron."

"If I ever get my hands on you Honda. . ." Jou fumed.

"Guys, calm down!" Yugi interrupted. "You guys probably did well, but me on the other hand is different."

"What? Did Yami keep you busy?" Anzu asked while winking.

Yugi just blushed. He still was kind of shy talking about his relationship around his friends. He knew it had been almost a year, but he just couldn't help it. "Kind of. I don't really feel like talking about it, okay?"

"Sorry Yug'. We didn't mean to get you upset." Jou apologised.

"Yeah, we're sorry. Forgive us?" Honda added.

"Of course I forgive you guys. You're my friends." Yugi smiled innocently and they walked to their next class. After sitting through Physics for about an hour and a half, the bell finally rang for lunch. All the students were so happy to get out of the class. They hated Physics and regretting having chosen to take it. Yugi and everyone walked into the cafeteria and sat down. After a few minutes, Ryou and Malik joined them.

"Hey guys!" Ryou said happily. (AN: *sigh * Do I ever love his dubbed voice. The British accent he has is just so dreamy. Uhh…I guess I'm off-track a bit. *blush *) He sat down in the empty beside Anzu.

"How was your morning?" Malik asked. For some weird reason, Malik and Ryou only took classes in the afternoon. Not many people could do that but they managed too. He sat down beside Yugi.

"Not that bad," Honda answered. "The algebra test we had this morning almost killed us all." Honda started to laugh and everyone looked at him like he was insane.

"What's going to kill us is the Biology test we have last period." Jou said. "Any of you actually know anything in that class?" Everyone shook their heads. They all agreed that Biology was the most useless class ever. After about half an hour of talking and eating, the bell rang and they walked to their next class.

They sat through the class, which happened to be English. The teacher wouldn't stop talking. They were starting to study the play "Macbeth" by William Shakespeare. (AN: This play is basically about plotting witches, the killing of the king, a lot more murders and lots of schemes. I enjoyed it.) Ever since the class started, their teacher wouldn't stop talking about Shakespeare's life and how he was probably a drunk because in his will he left his wife their second best bed. (AN: I actually read that somewhere! That man is insane!) To everyone's joy, the class ended. They all headed to their Biology classroom to take their final test of the day.

When they arrived to the class, they saw a sign on the door. The sign said "To all of Mr. Kanjou's students: Mr. Kanjou is currently ill and cannot make it to class today. You are free to do as you wish this period." Yugi breathed a sigh of relief. He was so happy that he had an extra night to study for his test and could go home early to surprise Yami.

Meanwhile, back at Yugi's place, Yami and Seto were sitting on a couch making out passionately. Seto had somehow managed to get Yami to forget about Yugi for a short amount of time. They had been making out passionately for hours. They finally broke apart to take in some much needed oxygen.

"I knew you would be a great kisser," Seto commented while breathing heavily.

"Well I didn't think you would be," Yami replied. "I had practise and I don't think you have."

"Well there was that one time that the puppy and I made out," Seto said.

"What?!? You and Jou actually made out? I thought Jou hated you!"

"He still does, but he doesn't mind some occasional attention from me." Seto smiled at Yami, which, in turn, made Yami smile.

"Well I can see why he likes kissing you so much." Yami leaned over and started to kiss Seto again. Of course, without any hesitation, Seto kissed him back and they started another heated make out session.

To the lack of their knowledge, Yugi was almost home and was excited to be finally back in Yami's arms. Yugi slowly walked up to the door and slowly opened it. He couldn't hold in his excitement and yelled out to Yami. "Yami! I'm home!" The couple on the couch froze.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hehe, cliffhanger! I know you guys are going to hate me for this but I couldn't resist keeping it at this point.

Pharaoh Yami: Did you have to put in all the kissing between Seto and my future self?

Me: Yeah. I think Seto and future you are a good couple. But you was Pharaoh are all mine! *I hug my Pharaoh Yami * Please review!

Pharaoh Yami: Yes, please. If you don' then I won't hear the end of it form her!

Me: I'm not that bad! Anyway, see you guys later!