Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Say It Like You Mean It ❯ What's This New Feeling Called? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Arigato again to the reviews and my faithful friends and readers! This is gonna be the chappie where the yaoi stuff starts. Some of you said it wasn't yaoi, heh! I said that I wanted to start things off slow, not rush into the whole love thing from the start! And I'm keeping this story yaoi, so if you don't like it get out cause I'm starting the chapter now!

Oh and before I forget I should change a couple things. ". . ." is speaking, `. . .' are thoughts, /. . ./ for when Yugi and Yami talk through their link, and [. . .] for my opinions on things. Hope this helps. >.<

Say It Like You Mean It - chapter 5: What's This New Feeling Called?

Yugi stared cold and hard at Yuka's body on the floor, it was hard to tell if he meant to hit her or not with the emotionless look on his face. He then turned his attention back to his dark, who was standing in front of him with a pained expression in his crimson eyes. "Aibou, please stop. I don't want you to do this anymore."

"Do what, Yami? Hit annoying girls like Yuka here? Wreck more of the house by using my Puzzle? Or piss you and the others off by wasting my time trying to commit suicide?" Yugi took a step towards his dark.

Yami gently grabbed his hikari's arm and brought it upwards. He stared at the bottle in his tiny hand, the color almost matching that of Yugi's skin. "How could something so small cause so much destruction, make so many people kill themselves?" Yami muttered as he continued to stare at it. "No matter, it won't be found in this household anymore." The Sennen Eye became visible on Yami's forehead as the bottle was surrounded by dark energy, then engulfed in flames and fell as ashes to the ground.

"L-let go of me!" Yugi stammered as he tried to pull away. "I don't wanna - wanna end up like that. . ." He continued to tug at his arm, but it was no use, the taller boy was much stronger then he was.

Yami kept a firm grasp on his wrist, not holding it tight enough to hurt him, but tight enough to keep him from going anywhere. "Yugi. . ." He began sternly, turning his gaze so that it faced Yugi completely. "Yugi, do you have any idea how much something like this hurts me?"

`Huh?' Yugi turned his head so that his eyes stared straight up at Yami's. His breathing pattern suddenly changed when he continued to speak.

"Suicide, Yugi. . ." Yami began calm and slowly, "is probably the worst way to die. You'd die in vain, leaving behind your grandfather, your friends, everyone that cares for you. That's what Tsuki remembered, before trying to do the same thing you did." He smirked when Yugi realized that he knew where he got the pills from. "Now please Yugi, now do you really want to do this? You'd repeat history all over again if you do."

"R-repeat h-history? What do. . .what do you mean by that? I. . .I never did this before. . ."

"No, you didn't, but back in Egypt someone else did." He looked deeper into Yugi's large eyes, trying to see if he would make a decision or not. "Do you remember Izaya, Yugi?" [neh, I keep on using OC! I'm changing something from my story in Egypt about Izaya, so don't' mind me. . . >>]

Yugi gasped when his memories began to come back. His mind started to spin as a flashback appeared.

Yami brought his mouth to Yugi's ear, who closed his eyes as Yami's hot breath came in contact with his sensitive skin. He whispered what happened as the visions came into Yugi's head. "Izaya was my former queen, remember Yugi? We loved each other very much, but it all fell apart when Bakura fell in love with her as well. She couldn't decide who she loved most. Bakura and I dueled for her, and he won. I was devastated when she left me and her position as queen. When Izaya saw the broken state I was in, she began to think of how she brought so much pain to me and her other friends by staying with Bakura. So, she committed suicide, just like you were about to do."

A chill went down Yugi's spine as he remembered it, every single word that Yami spoke. He cringed when he envisioned Izaya's bloodied figure on the palace steps once more, then wished he would never have to see it again. When he opened his eyes he gasped at seeing Yami's face. Tears were streaming down it slowly, splashing to the floor as the silence in the room continued. "Please, Aibou." Yami pleaded softly, his voice quivering and losing its usual confident tone, placing his hands on Yugi's small shoulders. "I. . .I don't want you t-to die like my friend Izaya did. Because Yugi. . .because I -"

Yami didn't have to say anymore. The look of anger on Yugi's face was replaced with a million tears. Yugi immediately jumped into his arms, wrapping his own around Yami's neck and burying his face in his muscular chest, continuing to sob like a broken-hearted child. Yami responded by clutching his shaking body to his own, the both of them falling to the ground on their knees. He pressed his face against Yugi's wild hair, hiding the flowing tears coming from his eyes.

Yuka returned to consciousness just in time to see the two boys holding each other tightly as they cried. She smiled to herself, knowing now that Yugi will never try and pull a foolish stunt like that again. She picked up her Millenium Sphere and used its powers to make her disappear from the room and transport her to her own, leaving before either boys noticed.

[crap, crap, crap - all crap! >.< *kicks her computer in frustration* :S I should've written this scene better. . .]

~ * ~

Sugoroku came home an hour later, only to find a big surprise waiting at the front door - or what was left of it. He had cried out in frustration seeing the mess on the floor of the game shop. He became even more hysterical when he saw Yugi's room. Thankfully, Yuka had come back a while later, and explained to him what happened. She took the blame and lied that her Sphere `got out of control again' and demolished the front of the shop and Yugi's room. She apologized greatly, and Sugoroku actually believed her. Yuka wasn't permitted to come back for a long time of course, but she was a kind girl so Sugoroku let the incident pass. Yami was thankful that Yuka was great at acting and making up stuff like this, he and Yugi didn't want to say what really happened.

As Sugoroku got dinner prepared one week later, Yugi was sitting on his bed, looking out at the night sky. The sky was clear, the stars were out, the air was warm and free of its usual polluted smell. Yugi decided to open his window and sit on its wide ledge and let the small breeze brush against his face.

Yugi didn't faze when the Puzzle around his neck began to shine with light. He allowed Yami to come out, who sat on the bed underneath the window, waiting for Yugi's reply. "Hi Yami." He greeted happily to his other.

"Good evening, Aibou." Yami replied with a smile. "Anything you want me to do for you today? I sensed that you wanted me to come here."

"I just feel a little lonely right now, that's all." Yugi moved forward on the windowsill and turned to Yami. "Do you wanna sit with me for a while? We have quite some time before Grandpa finishes making dinner."

Yami was a bit surprised at his request. But without hesitating, Yami crawled over Yugi's bed and sat himself behind him, leaning against the side of the window frame. Once he was seated Yugi crawled back and sat in front of Yami, then rested his head on his chest and continued to gaze at the stars above their heads. He blushed slightly when he felt two strong arms go around his body. "Thanks for keeping me company, Yami."