Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Synthetic ❯ Dreams of the future to come ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Night came once again to Yami's bedroom window and with it, so did Seto Kaiba. Seto had brought a ladder this time; he didn't want to have another accident on his back again.

Yami blinked and turned to face the window when he heard a taping noise, he gasped when he noticed Seto and ran over.

"Seto!" Yami greeted, opening the window so Seto could get inside.

Seto stumbled in and brushed himself off, "Hi Yami," he replied "I hope this isn't a bad time."

"Your lucky this time," Yami said "But why the ladder?"

Seto blinked, "emm…I thought, it was more romantic." He answered nervously

Yami smirked, "Oh, of course!" he laughed

Seto frowned, "What's so funny?" he asked

Yami took a step closer to Seto and smiled, "Nothing, I'm just glad your here." He whispered

"Really? Why?" Seto questioned

Yami ran his tongue along his teeth, "Father Simon's out at the moment, gone round a comrades house and I'm locked in a room, all alone with you…" he explained in a low seductive voice.

Seto grinned, "Arr, I see." He replied "How long do we have?"

"Couple of hours," Yami said, his hot breath hitting Seto's neck

"Mmm…" Seto murmured "What shall we do?"

Yami shook his head and rapped his arms around Seto, kissing him with a fresh passion.

Seto responded, his tongue asking for entrance to Yami's mouth. Yami answered his request and let Seto's tongue explore hungrily.

But what the couple didn't notice was the magic warning; meant for Yami, flow into Seto by mistake or maybe fate. Seto would soon find out tonight when he saw the premonition in his sleep.

A while later, a noise from downstairs came to Yami's sensitive ears.

"Seto!" he whispered, pulling out of his lovers embrace on the bed "He's back, quick!"

Seto groaned, "What?" he asked

Yami held his mouth shut, "Father Simon's back, he'll be here any minute!! You have to go." He hissed

Seto stood up and quickly began to stumble into his clothes while Yami watched with worry and slight amusement at Seto's clumsiness.

Finally dressed, Seto kissed Yami one more time and completely forgetting the last time, dived out of the window with a thud.

Yami gasped and ran to the window, "Seto?" he questioned

Seto moaned in pain and sat up, "Oww…god that hurt, bye Yami!" he called back quietly

Yami looked slightly concerned, "Be careful and don't forget your ladder!" he replied

Seto started walking away and stopped, he went back and got the ladder that was lying against the wall and started back home.

Yami couldn't help but laugh slightly, "Good old Seto." He muttered before getting ready for bed.

~

Drip, drip, drip…

What was that noise? It scared him; he didn't like the sound. In fact, it horrified him.

Drip, drip, drip…

He turned around, his eyes focussing on… water?

Drip, drip, drip…

Yes, it was water. Where was he and what was that scary noise? Why was he scared of that noise? He didn't know.

Drip, drip, drip…

Crimson was mixing in with water, guilt hit him. A growing fear eating up his heart and soul… the sound continued

Drip, drip, drip…

He didn't understand what he was feeling… guilt, love, fear, regret, hatred for himself? What the hell was that noise!? It was driving him mad!

Drip, drip, drip…

Gold, crimson, water, soft smooth flesh, tears…

Drip, drip, drip…

Something was in his hand, a dagger? There was something in the water… he called out, his voice shaky but even he didn't know what he was saying.

Drip, drip, drip…

Oh god, oh god! What was happening? He peered into the water…

Drip, drip, drip…

Blood was overflowing in the water; he felt his fear increase…

Drip, drip, drip…

He dropped the dagger, his eyes crying silently… there was a figure in the water!

Drip, drip, drip…

The sound of blood dripping… the tears on his face…

Drip, drip, drip…

Cruel laughter echoed around the room, someone was behind him.

Drip, drip, drip…

He tried to turn but found he couldn't… he stared at the beautiful unmoving figure…

"Well done Seto, I thank you," The voice from behind hissed evilly but he didn't understand what they meant.

Drip, drip, drip…

Seto looked at the figure again and saw who it was, "NO!" he screamed

~

Seto shot up in bed screaming, he gasped for breath and stumbled down to his kitchen.

He took out a glass and filled it with water and gulped it down quickly, "What the hell was that?" he cried, sweat covering his forehead

Had the dark angel been behind him? Was it a warning or just a nightmare?

Why oh why, had he seen Yami dead in the water?