Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Synthetic ❯ The eighth figure ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Seto awoke to the sound of birds singing from outside his window, he groaned and stretched out his arms lazily.

He climbed out of bed and dressed himself groggily, he then went to stretch his back when a slight pain hit him, "Ahh! Damn," he hissed as he remembered how ungraceful he had been last night when jumping out of Yami's bedroom window.

He stepped out of his room, walked along a hallway and departed down the many stairs in his mansion.

Once on the ground floor, Seto went into the kitchen and grabbed some cheese from the fridge; he didn't feel like eating much

And then proceeded to the living room were he slumped onto the sofa and turned on the T.V. to the morning news.

"This morning, part time worker of a pub called `the bull' found ten dead body's on his way back home…….." the news reporter said from the screen

Seto raised an eyebrow, "The bodies have been identified as a group of teens hanging out together around the car park but, the names of the victims has yet to been notified. Each victim has to have two tiny of what appears to be teeth marks on their necks but other than that, seem fine." The reporter continued

Seto frowned, "Vampires." He hissed

"The cause of these horrific deaths has also yet to be notified but police are suggesting the group were drunk and……." Seto turned the television off angrily and sharply stood up.

"It must be the dark angels work!" he concluded, "God, if I hadn't been out last night I could have tracked it down and saved those teenagers."

Seto then left his home and went hunting.

~

The air was misty and gloomy, a car park? Yes, a quiet car park for a pub.

It was empty apart from the cars and the group of seven figures huddled by a green van. (A/N: you decide who the group are.)

"Dude, like your being a total batty boy!" one figure mocked

Six of them laughed, the seventh looked angry.

"I'm telling you now! We're being bloody followed, stalked even!" the seventh cried

"By who, the boogie man?" the first sniggered

The seventh frowned, "I'm telling the truth here!" they hissed

The others rolled their eyes, "Whatever, we came here to drink not stand here listening to you whine." the second muttered

"There watching us now!" the seventh continued fearfully

The others ignored the seventh, attempting to leave them behind.

"Listen to me!" the seventh yelled, grabbing onto one of them and pulling them back.

The one they held pushed the seventh off roughly, "No - you listen to me! There is nothing stalking us, okay? Nothing is-" they were cut off when an eighth figure suddenly grabbed them.

Screams of terror soon followed but died out, when there owners did.

Yami sat up in bed, sweat slipping off his forehead, he gave out a cry of surprise and fear.

His door opened quickly and Simon ran inside, "Yami!? Are you okay? I heard a scream." He asked

Yami took in quick breaths, "Huh? Oh! I'm sorry, I guess I had a bad dream." He replied

Simon nodded but frowned, "Okay, if you're sure." He said; Yami nodded "Then I'll leave you to get dressed."

Simon then left and shut the door behind him.

Yami sighed; why did he have that dream and who was that eighth figure?