Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Torn Destinies ❯ Caught!! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: For the last time I don't own anything except for Sora! Geez!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SSU: Sorry that this is a pretty short chapter, but I promise that I'll make it up you!

Yami: Who ya talking to?

SSU: Duh, the readers.

Yami: Oh yeah them.

SSU: *rolls eyes*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It had been a week after the banquet and Sora had continued to disguise herself as a servant and work in Yami's garden. But lately she had seen very little of him. Ever since Seto had mentioned to Yami that he was very close to finding another millenium item, Yami, Seto, and Joey had been very busy working on it. The time that she did see him were only when she would deliver the flowers in his garden to him. One day when she delivered him his flowers, he had stared at her for so long that Sora almost believed that he had figured out who she really was.

One day when Yami was on his short break from the research, he spotted Sora working in his garden. She was about finished for the day and when she thought that no one was watching her she slipped behind a large bush. This made Yami curious so he decided to follow her.

Yami soon was behind the bush and her peeked around it, but instead of seeing his mysterious servant, he saw a girl with brown hair wearing a blue gown. She was taking off the rags he had seen the servant girl wear. She gave a sigh of relief to get out of them. He looked at her closely and then realized who the beautiful girl was.

"It's you!" he said coming out from behind the bush. The girl whirled around.

"Huh?!" Sora quickly hid behind a rose bush. "Who?" she said trying to stay calm and not to make eye contact with him.

"You're the girl that I saw at the banquet the other night!" he said as he went around the rose bush to see her clearly.

"Uh no I'm not! you must be… uh… thinking of someone else."

"No I know it was you! It all makes since to me now!"

Sora sighed. "Yeah, I guess." she said obviously defeated.

"So um may I please have your name now?"

"It's Sora."

"Well Sora you really know how to make a guy run around in circles." Yami chuckled.

Sora laughed to herself. *Great! This is just great! I meet the guy of my dreams and I can't touch him because of Seto! Ugh!* she thought.

"So… um… Sora?"

"Hum?"

"Would you-I mean if you'd want to-" Yami cleared his throat "Would you care to have um dinner with me tomorrow night?"

"Uh…I mean uh sure why not!" said Sora beginning to walk backwards towards the exit. *What am I saying!*

"Uh ok! Great! So I guess we can meet here at sunset, if you'd like."

"Sure!"

"Then it's a date!"

"Ok see you then! Bye!" said Sora as she left the garden.

"Oh my gosh! What just happened!? I can't be doing this! Seto would KILL me!" she said as she walked away from the garden as fast as she could. *Yes! Yes! Yes! -I mean Stupid! Stupid!*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yami watched Sora until she was out of sight. Then he turned to leave smacking himself on the forehead.

"`It's a date!?' how lame was that!" he said to himself as he turn a corner.

"Oh it wasn't that bad!" said a voice.

Yugi was leaning against the garden wall.

"Heh, how'd you find me?" asked Yami a little startled.

"Well for one, your break ended like 15 minutes ago. And besides I took a wild guess of where you'd be."

Yami blushed a little. "Well uh we'd better get back to work." he said as he started to walk out of the garden.

"She's very pretty." said Yugi still leaning against the wall.

Yami stopped dead in his tracks.

"I mean who would have thought that she was your servant. Small world huh?" continued Yugi.

"Yeah. I just hope that this girl, Sora, is the one. You know? " sighed Yami.

Yugi nodded in agreement, and then followed Yami out of the garden.

##########################

Another shadowy figure watched the two boys as they talked. He was thinking about what was going to happen if his plans worked. But his thoughts were interrupted by a strong voice ringing in is head.

"JUNO!!!! Return to me at once!"

Juno nodded and slowly disappeared.

In seconds he was face to face with his leader.

"Yes my lord?" asked Juno.

"I need you to follow these love birds on their little date. I have a feeling that these to might have something that we want. And I want you to be there when or if it is revealed. Got it?"

Juno just nodded and stepped back into the darkness.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"YOU WHAT??!!" shouted Naomi in amazement of what Sora was telling her.

Sora winced when her friend had raised her voice. "I know, Naomi! I know! I can't believe what I said either but I - I just could just say no to him."

Naomi rolled her eyes and lied back on her bed. "I can't believe it. My best friend is actually going out with Pharaoh Yami!"

"Yeah."

"Ok well lets try and ignore that fact that you're committing suicide by doing this, and focus on what to do now."

"And……..?"

"And we've got a lot of work to do!"

"Oh no! Not again!" said Sora as Naomi dragged her into her walk-in closet to pick out an outfit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^

SSU: See I told you that it was going to be short.

Yami: Are you talking to the readers again?

SSU: Yeah, your point?

Yami: *shrugs* No reason. *goes back to playing duel monsters with Yugi*

SSU: -_-0 Huh uh. Well that was different. Anyhoo, keep reviewing! The next chapter will be up soon!