Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Torn Destinies ❯ Truth ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I have never owned Yugioh and I never will! So there!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^< /div>

Juno unemotionally stared at Sora as she fell to her knees in pain. He had followed them to Yami's hide out and back in disgust for the rising love in between the two. He glared at the sight of Yami holding the girl's limp body in his arms. Soon he pushed his thoughts aside and remembered his assignment. He slowly nodded to himself as he took a small step back further into the shadows and was slowly transported away. He quickly glanced back behind him to see the two figures now in the distance just before they were bathed in the darkness.

He blinked once more finding himself once again face to face with his master. Juno took in a huge breath and stepped forward.

"My lord?" he asked boldly.

"What news do you have of the girl and the pharaoh?"

"Her yami's final awakening has begun." said Juno.

"Excellent! Once her yami is awakened and her item is fully revealed….we will have what we came here for." hissed the master.

Juno nodded in agreement. He had never really understood the purpose of the items and the ancient powers that they posses, all he new is that once they were placed together they would be no limit to it's power.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sora slowly awoke from her sleep. It was morning, and she was now lying on her bed still wearing her navy blue dress that she had worn the night before. She could faintly see Yami's figure facing her. She tried to move but her head felt like a weight was hooked to it.

"Yami?" she asked, "What happened?"

Yami opened his mouth to speak but Naomi who was just entering the room interrupted him. She gave a worried look a Sora and rushed over to Yami and began to speak to him. Sora couldn't hear every word that they we're saying but she could hear some.

"You're highness I must ask you to leave at once!" said the worried Naomi.

"Why?"

"There's no time to explain, now please" Naomi began to escort Yami outside of the room.

At first, Sora couldn't understand why Naomi was doing this, but then it hit her. She tried to sit up, wincing as another sharp pain shot though her head.

Yami reached for her to see if she was ok, but Naomi pulled hard on his arm forcing him to the door.

As they had reached to door, Naomi flung it open almost running into someone who was standing in the doorway. She looked up to see none other than……….Seto.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Seto stood in the doorway in shock of the present scene. His eyes showed surprise but as he slowly looked from Naomi to Yami to Sora, who was sitting up in her bed clutching her forehead, his eyes suddenly changed from surprise to rage.

He stepped back not saying a word and began to walk in another direction.

"Seto!" cried Sora who was now out of her bed and running for the door. She passed Naomi who was still holding Yami and ran out the door in the direction that Seto had walked. Yami began to run after her but was stopped short by Naomi.

"Please no, your highness. Let them be alone for a while." said Naomi calmly.

Yami released his pull away from Naomi and watched as Sora disappeared around the corner.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Seto! Wait!" called Sora as she ran after her brother.

This made Seto walk even faster, trying to escape his sister's cry.

Sora finally caught up to Seto and grabbed him by the arm, but Seto jerked his arm away from her grasp.

"Seto will please just listen to me!" shouted Sora.

Seto stopped walking and turned to face her, more anger filled his eyes. "Listen? You want me to listen to you? How can I ever listen to you when you didn't listen to me! I specifically told you to stay away from-from him!" his voice was shaky.

"Seto back there… it's not what you think!" said Sora.

"Well what I'm I suppose to think, Sora!?"

Sora fell silent. *I can't just tell him what had happened! I mean I should but something tells me that I shouldn't….not now anyway.* she thought.

Seto rolled his eyes and began to walk again. Sora grabbed him by the arm again but this time Seto grabbed her wrist and flung her to the floor. She hit the wall behind her with so much force that she winced and slid down to her knees. She was still weak from the night before that it hurt a lot more than it would have regularly.

Seto looked a little surprised that his strength could do so much to his sister, but stood his ground. Sora looked up from her place on the floor with her eyes filled with tears.

"Seto….?" she asked. Her hurtful expression hit him hard. No matter how mad he was at his little sister he still couldn't bare to see her like this. He reached out his hand but surprisingly Sora didn't take it. All she did was stare at him with those hurtful eyes of hers.

Seto grew angry once again and quickly stomped off, leaving his sister against the wall on the floor crying.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SSU: Well spring break for me is coming up so I'll probably have the next chappie up in the next week or so, but I'm not promising anything!

Yami: *pondering* Ok so let me get this straight…… I'm the tall dark and handsome guy in this part in the story, right?

SSU: Uh I guess you could say that.

Yugi: *also pondering* Ok I haven't been in the last two chapters. What's up with that?! I mean how could you miss me! Hello! I'm Yugi! I'm the reason that this anime exists!!!!

SSU: Do you worry your little spiky head about it, Yugi. You'll get your little spotlight!

Yugi: *crosses arms* I'd better!

Yami: Hey don't forget about me too, Yugi! I'm the reason that this anime exists too, you know!

Yugi: Yeah yeah whatever! *sits in a big "star chair" in front of those mirrors with the light around them and gets pampered with make up and hairstylist*