Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas! ❯ The Gate of light!... Part. one ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TEN
 
 
The Next morning, the girls and I stacked up our decks, and headed straight off towards the castle.
 
 
“Whoa… look at the size of that place!” said Clover, “Oh… just think of the luxurious things you can do in there.”
 
“Try to keep in mind Clover, it may look so near, but is really far, far away.” I said.
 
“Look up ahead!”
 
There up ahead was a giant yellow gate sealed with steel bars. “That is only one of the five gates we must pass through.”
 
“Can't we just climb over the fence?” asked Alex.
 
I shook my head, “The security around here is much too strong.” I said, “If we try to cheat, we will automatically get thrown out.”
 
 
We continued onto the gate, only to find nobody was there.
 
“Isn't there supposed to be a gate keeper around here?” asked Sam, and then she got her answer.
 
Out walked a handsome young-man wearing a yellow jacket and holding a duel-disk.
 
“Greetings duelists.” He said in a slick voice, “I am, Ronald, the guardian of the Light gate. You must beat me in a duel if you wish to pass through here.”
 
The girls didn't seem to care about that. They seemed more interested on how handsome Ronald looked.
 
And the each cried out one of the words in a sentence.
 
“What…” cried Clover
 
“A…” cried Sam
 
“Hunk of joy!!” Cried Alex.
 
 
I looked disgusted at what the girls were doing next. They were feeling Ronald's arms all over, and actually drooling all over his jacket.
 
 
“What are you doing?!” he cried retching away from them. “Why are you all slobbering on me? That's Weird!!!”
 
The girls suddenly had a change of features. “Yo, like what's your problem.” Asked Clover.
 
“It's not like you've ever seen girls before.” Said Sam.
 
“Look… I'm a duelist, not a lover, okay!?” said Ronald, “If you want to duel I'm ready, but none of that kissing stuff…please!!!”
 
“Fine… I'll duel you then!” said Clover. “If I can't get a kick out you, then at least I can get a kick to you!”
 
“Be careful, Clover!” I said. “You can't take Ronald too lightly now!”
 
Sam, Alex and I watched from the sidelines, while Clover and Ronald readied their duel-disks.
 
Holographic generators were launched… Decks shuffled… Cards drawn, and life points set to 8000.
 
“LET'S DUEL!!!” they cried.
 
* * *
 
Clover: “I summon… CELTIC-GUARDIAN… in attack mode!”
 
(Atk: 1400/ Def: 1200)
 
“And I'll also play a card face down… and call it quits for now!”
 
 
Ronald: “Not a bad opening… It's a stupid one too!”
 
“I'll place a card face-down too…and summon… OBNOXIOUS CELTIC GAURDIAN!”
 
 
(Atk: 1400/ Def: 1200)
 
 
“And I'll equip him with this… the MALALEVOLENT-NUZZLER…which makes him 700 attack points stronger!”
 
 
(Atk: 2100/ Def: 1200)
 
 
Clover: “Ah…NO, WAY!!!”
 
 
* * *
 
Alex: “He has a monster that strong on his first move already?”
 
 
Sam: “Clover's monster… he'll be crushed.”
 
 
* * *
 
 
Ronald:OBNOXIOUS CELTIC GAURDIAN… ATTACK!!!”
 
Clover: “I don't think so!! I activate the Trap-Card… Trap-Hole!”
 
“If the monster you attack with has more than 1000 points, he goes down… including your Guardian.”
 
 
Ronald:“Oh Really… Guess again!”
 
 
Clover: “Huh?”
 
 
Ronald: “I activate the Counter Trap-Card… SEVEN TOOLS OF THE BANDIT!!”
 
“All I have to do is pay 1000 of my life-points, and I can negate the effects of your trap, and destroy it.”
 
 
SCORE:(Clover: 8000/ Ronald: 7000)
 
 
Clover: “He totally crashed my Trap-Hole!”
 
 
Ronald: “And that's not all... now my monster can finish what he started!!!”
 
 
(Destroys Clover's monster)
 
 
SCORE:(Clover: 7300/ Ronald: 7000)
 
 
* * *
 
 
Alex: “Oh no… poor Clover!”
 
 
Mykan: “Don't worry, Alex it's only the opening move!”
 
 
* * *
 
 
Clover: “Big Whoop… you lost more points than I did, and now it's my move!”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
Clover: “And I place one card Face-down… and throw down the Magic-card… PREMATURE-BURIAL!!”
 
“Once I give up 800 Life-Points… I revive one of my monsters, and I choose… My CELTIC-GAURDIAN!”
 
 
SCORE:(Clover: 6500/ Ronald: 7000)
 
“And now I'll sacrifice him so I can summon… the SUMMONED SKULL!!!”
 
(Atk: 2500/ Def: 1200)
 
 
Ronald: “You wasted a good turn to bring out that pile of bones?!”
 
 
Clover: “It was all worth it, seeing as how your Guardian is dead meat!”
 
SUMMONED-SKULL…ATTACK!!!”
 
 
 
Ronald: “Grrr…WHOA!!!!”
 
 
(Clover: 6500/ Ronald: 6400)
 
 
Clover: “Ha, Ha… he is…!”
 
 
(Smoke clears)
 
 
Clover: “Still…There?!”
 
 
* * *
 
 
Alex: “That's impossible!”
 
Sam: “Clover's Skull-boy had more attack strength, but the Guardian's still there?!”
 
 
Mykan: “Afraid not! There's a big difference between the Celtic-Guardian, and the Obnoxious-Celtic Guardian!”
 
 
* * *
 
 
Ronald: “Indeed there is!”
 
“See… Obnoxious-Celtic Guardian has a Special-Ability. He can't be destroyed by any monster with an attack of 1900 or more.”
 
 
Clover: “Oh no!”
 
“Hmm… your monster may not be destroyed, but you still lost the life points!”
 
 
Ronald: “A small price to pay!”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
Ronald:“Since I have no other monsters in my hand… I can Summon… SWIFT GAIA, THE FIERCE KNIGHT… without making any sacrifices!!”
 
 
(Atk: 2300/ Def: 2100)
 
 
* * *
 
Alex: “Give me a break! How is able to do all this!”
 
* * *
 
 
Clover:“Uh…reality check… None of your monsters are strong enough to beat my Skull!”
 
 
Ronald: “Maybe not… but they will be when I activate this… The Magic-Card… SHRINK!!!”
 
 
Clover: “HEY!... what's going on? My Skull is shrinking down to size!”
 
 
Ronald: “Correct… you see… SHRINK cuts your monster's attack power in half, and makes it even smaller than normal!”
 
(Atk: 1250/ Def: 1200)
 
 
Ronald: OBNOXIOUS CELTIC GAURDIAN… ATTACK and destroy her Skull!!!”
 
“Now that you have no monsters left to protect you… SWIFT GAIA… ATTACK HER DIRECTLY!!!”
 
 
Clover: “AA-AA-AA-RR-RR-GG-GGHH-HH…!!!!”
 
 
(Clover: 3550/ Ronald: 6400)
 
 
* * *
 
Alex: “NO…Clover!!”
 
Sam:“Hang in there, Clover… you can do it!!”
 
* * *
 
 
Ronald: “Ha, Ha, Ha… What do think about that, Blondie?”
 
 
(Clover stands still quivering with anger)
 
* * *
 
Alex: “Uh Oh!”
 
Sam: “He made fun if the hair!”
 
* * *
 
Clover: “… No one… and I Mean NO ONE DAMNS THE HAIR!!!”
 
“With that kind of attitude… I'll bet you were quite the loser in High-school!”
 
 
Ronald: “DON'T EVER MENTION HIGH-SCHOOL TO ME AGAIN!!!”
 
 
Clover: “Well, well… looks like I hit a nerve!”
 
 
Ronald: “Look, stop freaking me out here, and make your move… I have a duel to win!”
 
 
Clover:“Yeah… about that… You mean Lose!”
 
(Draws)
 
 
“I'll place one monster face-down in Defense-mode…and now, I'm going to clean your clock!”
 
 
Ronald: “Huh???”
 
 
Clover: “I Activate my Face-Down Card… DARK HOLE Destroying all the monsters.”
 
 
Ronald: “GRRRR…!”
 
Clover: “Now and I'll play… POLYMERIZATION… and use it to fuse These two monsters!”
 
“Elemental Hero AVIAN… and Elemental Hero BURSTINATRIX to Create… The Elemental Hero… FLAME-WINGMAN!”
 
(Atk: 2100/ Def: 1200)
 
 
“But I'm not done there, I also activate… MONSTER-REBORN and I'll use it to get back my SUMMONED SKULL!”
 
“Now I'll Place one card Face-down…and now my monsters… ATTACK HIS LIF POINTS DIRECTLY!!!”
 
 
(Clover: 3550/ Ronald: 1800)
 
 
* * *
 
Alex: “Yeah…you go girl!”
 
 
Sam: “Whoa, what a come back. Clover just busted him down to size.”
 
 
Mykan: “Yes… but keep in mind the duel isn't over, until it's over. Clover still has ways to go!”
 
* * *
 
 
Ronald: “Not bad, there. It's been so long since anyone's come this close to beating me!”
 
 
Clover: “Huh? Close to? Uh… do you need your eyes examined, You are going to lose.”
 
 
Ronald: “You don't know that yet, and neither do I. All I know is… I'm just getting warmed up!”
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED…