Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas! ❯ For Love or for other, ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
 
 
Decks Shuffled…Projectors Launched…Life-points set…. First six cards drawn!
 
“LET'S DUEL!!”
 
 
Score: (Mykan: 8000/ Alexis 8000)
 
 
Alexis: “Get ready, Mykan… To fall in love! I summon… MAIDEN IN LOVE!”
 
 
(Atk: 400/ Def: 300)
 
 
* * *
 
 
Clover: “Wow… that monster's even cuter than I am!”
 
Alex: “But why play such a weak monster at the start?”
 
 
* * *
 
 
Mykan: “I summon… NEO THE MAGICSWORDSMAN!”
 
 
(Atk: 1700/ Def: 1000)
 
“Attack the Maiden in love!”
 
 
Alexis: “GRR!!”
 
 
 
Score: (Mykan: 8000/ Alexis 6700)
 
 
Mykan: “What's This?! Your Maiden still stands?”
 
 
Alexis:“Afraid so.”
 
“See Maiden in love has a Special-Ability. As long as she stays in attack mode, she can't be destroyed!”
 
“But that's not her only specialty…”
 
 
(The field starts to glow like in the spring)
 
 
Sam:“Hey… what's happening?”
 
 
Alex: “Look!”
 
 
Clover: “Is it just me, or is Mykan's monster helping her monster?”
 
 
(Holographic-Drama)
 
 
Neo: “My lady, I am ever so sorry! Are you alright?”
 
 
Maiden: “Maybe… Maybe not!”
 
 
Mykan:“What the… what have you done to my swordsman, Alexis?!”
 
 
Alexis: “Hmm…mm….That's Maiden's second special effect. When she takes Damage from a monster, that monster gets a… MAIDEN-COUNTER!!!”
 
 
Clover: “A Maiden-Counter? What's that?”
 
 
Sam: “I think we're about to find out… Look!”
 
 
(A heart appears on Neo)
 
 
Alexis: “Now moving on.”
 
(Draws)
 
 
“I'll put one card Face-Down, and Equip my maiden with the Magic-Card…CUPID'S KISS… and now I'll have my Maiden attack your swordsman!”
 
 
Mykan, and the girls: “What!?”
 
 
(Holographic-Drama)
 
 
Maiden:“You-who… Mr. Swordsman… Here I come!”
 
 
(She trips over him, and bursts into tears)
 
 
Score: (Mykan: 8000/ Alexis 5400)
 
 
Maiden: “How could you do that to me? You're so mean!”
 
 
 
Neo: “My darling, please accept my apologies! Is there anything I can do for you?”
 
 
Maiden: “Well now that you mention it… See him?”
 
(Points at Mykan)
 
“Beat that nasty young man up!”
 
 
Neo: “As you wish… anything you say my love!”
 
 
Mykan: “Oh No… ARGH!!”
 
 
Score: (Mykan: 6300/ Alexis 5400)
 
 
Alexis: “I told you, Mykan. Love is on my side.”
 
“When ever Maiden takes damage from a monster with a Maiden-Counter… Cupids-Kiss allows me to take control of your monster.”
 
“Sure it may have cost me some life-points too, but it's going to cost you a lot more.”
 
 
Alexis' Thought's: “And soon… that will be you and me there, together forever!”
 
 
Mykan: “My Move now!”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
Mykan's Thought: “The Dark Magician!”
 
“Oh… But I can't summon him with first sacrificing two other monsters, and even if I did he'd fall for the Maiden if I tried to attack her:”
 
“Well… I do have a card that can help me with my summon, so it looks like I have no other choice.
 
 
Mykan: “Even it's my own monster I'm attacking, Neo is no longer on my side.”
 
“I place one card Face-Down and play the Magic-Card… DARK MAGICAL CURTAIN!!”
 
“I must first pay half my life-points… and then I can summon any Dark-Magician monster from my hand.”
 
Score: (Mykan: 3150/ Alexis 5400)
 
“Now I summon… the DARK MAGICAN… himself! Attack Neo the Swordsman Now!”
 
(Atk: 2500/ Def: 2100)
 
 
Alexis: “Don't think so!”
 
“I reveal the Trap-card… DEFENSE-MAIDEN!”
 
 
“This card will change your attack's target so that the Maiden in Love gets hit instead… and you know what t hat means!”
 
 
Score: (Mykan: 3150/ Alexis 3300)
 
 
 
(Holographic-Drama)
 
 
Mykan: “Oh no… Not again!”
 
 
(Maiden is in Tears)
 
 
Neo: “Dark Magician, have you no shame! Striking a poor defenseless maiden!”
 
 
Dark Magician: “You're right… I'm sorry… please forgive me!”
 
“Is there anything I can do for you?
 
Maiden: “Nothing comes to my mind… not yet!”
 
 
Clover:“Ooh, this is so romantic!”
 
Alex: “Clover, we're supposed to be rooting for Mykan… Not for Alexis!”
 
Sam: “I don't think our rooting will actually do that much Alex… look down there!”
 
 
Alexis: “Well, Well Mykan… still think Fate's wrong?”
 
 
Mykan: “GRR….!”
 
 
Alexis: “Well… fates telling me soon the wedding bells for us will be ringing, and I'll prove it to you with this… the Equip-Card… HAPPY-MARRIAGE!!”
 
“Now not only does Maiden in love get all dressed in white, but she gains as many attack points as Neo does… that is if he says I do!”
 
 
(Holographic-Drama)
 
 
Neo: “Yes… it would be an honor!”
 
 
Mykan: “Aw, Man… give me a break!”
 
 
Alexis:“Hmm…mm… and now I'll have my Maiden-Bride attack your Dark Magician!!”
 
 
(Atk: 2100/ Def: 300)
 
 
(Holographic-Drama)
 
 
Maiden: “Here I come Dark Magician… wait for me!”
 
 
(She trips over him, and bursts into tears)
 
 
Score: (Mykan: 3150/ Alexis 2900)
 
 
Maiden:“Why did you do that to me? You said you'd do anything for me!”
 
 
Dark Magician: “You're right… I'm sorry… command me my love, What is your wish!”
 
 
Maiden: “Well… I would like you and Neo to attack that horrible man over there!”
 
 
(Points at Mykan)
 
 
Both monsters: “Yes…as you wish!”
 
 
Sam: “Oh man… this is not good!!!”
 
“Mykan's Life-Points will be all wiped out if those monsters to get him!”
 
 
Alex: “Oh man…!”
 
 
Alexis, Day-dreaming:
 
Mykan: “Alexis… my darling to have you for my Bride is worth all the world!”
 
Alexis: “Oh… Mykan!”
 
(They were about to kiss…)
 
 
Mykan: “HOLD ON ALEXIS!!”
 
“I Reveal my Face-Down Card… POISON OF THE OLD MAN… And I invoke his power to increase my life-points by 1200.”
 
 
(Before Attack) Score: (Mykan: 4350/ Alexis 2900)
 
 
(After Attack) Score: (Mykan: 150/ Alexis 2900)
 
Alexis: “Oh well… It looks like I'll just have to wait until next turn to take you down… before you take me away on our honeymoon.
 
 
Sam: “Don't give… you can beat her Mykan, Sabrina's counting on you!”
 
 
Mykan's thought's: “She's right… I've come so far in so long to get here, and I'm not about to stop!”
 
(Draws)
 
 
“The Dark Magician Girl… she's the only good thing I have out of all these other cards?”
 
“Wait…Oh, OF COURSE… It's so obvious! I think I know how I can get back at that Maiden now!”
 
“But, wait… she needs a sacrifice to be summoned, and I already used up my Curtain… wait… I can use that… it's risky, but I've got to try!”
 
 
Alexis: “Come on… don't leave me standing at the alter!”
 
 
Mykan:“I play… CARD-DESTRUCTION!”
 
“Now we must discard both our hands, and then draw the same number of cards.”
 
Alexis:“Fine by me!”
 
 
(Both Discard and Draw)
 
 
Mykan: “Hmm…m…m…m!”
 
“Alexis… looks like you'll have to cancel your wedding plans!”
 
 
Alexis: “Huh?”
 
 
Mykan: “I activate… MONSTER-REBORN… and I use it to revive a monster that I just discarded from my hand… DARK MAGICIAN GIRL!”
 
 
(Atk: 2000/ Def: 1700)
 
 
Alexis: “Ah…!!”
 
 
Mykan: “Looks like the only way for me to defeat your Maiden in Love, is through a Woman's touch!”
 
 
(Holographic-Drama)
 
 
Dark Magician: “D-D-Dark Magician Girl!!”
 
 
Dark Magician Girl: “Save it! How could you do this to me Dark Magician, and after all that we've been through!”
 
(she starts to cry)
 
 
Mykan: “It looks like Dark Magician has a little apology to make, and it's only the beginning.”
 
“I activate… DE-SPELL… and I'll use it to destroy, Cupids-Kiss, which will bring my monsters back to me.”
 
(Holographic-Drama)
 
 
(The maiden-Counters disappear)
 
 
Dark Magician: “Oh my… what was I ever thinking?!”
 
 
Neo:“I'm still just a kid, I'm not ready for Marriage yet!”
 
 
(They leave the maiden, and return to Mykan)
 
 
Dark Magician: “Oh, please don't cry anymore Dark Magician Girl. I promise I will never desecrate you again!”
 
 
Dark Magician Girl: “You promise!”
 
 
Dark Magician:“I promise!”
 
(They share a kiss)
 
 
Sam: “Wow… now that's what I call a perfect couple!”
 
 
Alex: “I know… it's so beautiful!”
 
 
Clover: Hey… you can't just leave a bride standing alone there like that!”
 
(Sam and Alex Jump on Clover, trying to snap her put of it!”
 
 
Alexis: “No… it's not possible!”
 
 
Mykan: “I'm sorry to break your heart Alexis, but it must be done!”
 
“I activate the magic card, BLOCK-ATTACK switching Your Maiden into defense mode, which means she can be destroyed in battle now!”
 
 
(Def: 300)
 
 
“NEO THE SWORDSMAN… Attack and destroy the Maiden in Love now!”
 
 
Alexis: “No… MY MAIDEN!”
 
 
Mykan:(In tears)
 
“You've fought honorably Alexis, and it really hurts me to break another person's heart… but I have no choice this time.”
 
“DARK MAGICAN…DARK MAGICIAN GIRL… ATTACK HER LIFE-POINTS DIRECTLY!!!”
 
(Atk: 2000)
 
(Atk: 2500)
 
 
Alexis: “OH…NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”
 
 
Final Score: (Mykan: 150/ Alexis “0000)
 
 
Sam: “Look… it's over… he won!”
 
 
Alexis:“I…I Lost!”
 
“Well…you won Mykan… so the Marriage is off!”
 
 
* * *
 
After retrieving the projectors, and refolding our Duel-disks, we all stood at the gate.
 
“You may have lost, Alexis.” I said, “But I hope this teaches you that you can't use tricks and schemes for love!”
 
“Believe… I've learned it!” said Alexis, “I was no better than my maiden, and look what happened, she ended up alone and in tears.”
 
Sam stepped forward, “Love works in may strange ways, Alexis.” She said.
 
“But just remember, only you can decide what is best for you… maybe you can even teach Clover a thing or two.”
 
“And what is that supposed to mean.” Snarled Clover, but even she joined in with the laughter.
 
Alexis clapped her hands and the gate opened. “Now as promised… you may proceed!” she said.
 
“Good luck in getting Sabrina back, Mykan.”
 
“Thanks… and good luck to you in future, Alexis.”
 
 
Author's Notes:
 
Hey everyone Mykan here.
 
Just thought I'd let you know that a lot of those cards I don't have, and couldn't study on the net.
 
So you'll just have to work with what I could do.