Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas! ❯ The Dark Duelist ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
 
 
Halfway to the castle… The Next sector of our course lead to a deep dark Cavern.
 
Luckily the girls Tampon-packs had little flashlight they could use, and My Millennium-Necklace could shine a light on things too.
 
“Ooh… this is starting to get a little freaky.” Cried Alex.
 
Suddenly, the sound of a mysterious laughter boomed out through the whole cave… the girls nearly jumped out of their skins.
 
“It's alright girls.” I said, “Nothing in this cave can hurt us.”
 
Even if there were things, my Millennium-Necklace would shield us from harm.
 
“Besides… I think I know exactly who's making those creepy sounds.” I growled.
 
“Who is it?” asked Sam.
 
His name was Chazz Princeton. He was a former Obelisk-Blue at Duel-Academy.
 
He was a big show off, and trying to be the best by being all obsessive and snotty… not to mention rude to all others who seemed inferior to him.
 
Well… I put a damper on things when he challenged me into a duel, and I totally wiped him out… and I was just a Slifer-Red then.
 
Chazz got ever so pissed that he tried to beat me again, and again, but still he failed.
 
He tried numerous times to get me into trouble in the hopes of getting me expelled.
 
Thank goodness not a single one of them even got me in trouble.
 
When I became an Obelisk-Blue, and my grades were the best in the school… that really got him mad… but there was one thing… one very special thing that I had over him, that he wanted to see me dead.
 
…Sabrina!
 
Chazz was always the biggest chump of all those losers who tried to woo Sabrina and claim her for themselves.
 
However, Chazz wouldn't accept her No for an answer, so he kept on trying to win her.
 
In the end, Sabrina had fallen in love with me, not only because I wasn't even trying to be big towards her, but because of what I saw in her.
 
I was the only one in the entire school that actually treated Sabrina like a human being.
 
She has feelings. She has dreams, and there those guys were standing around trying to get her as if she were a piece of meat.
 
Sabrina was not a prize to be won in my eyes… her loved had to be earned… and it was I in the end who had earned it.
 
When I became a teacher, it was Chazz who actually came up with the idea of sending me away from the island.
 
Ever since King-Monroe sent me away, I always had a suspicion that Chazz was trying to steal Sabrina away from me.
 
“Whoa… this Chazz dud has got to be the biggest wacko I ever heard of.” Grumbled Clover.
 
“Well… all we can do now is hope that isn't him at the end of this tunnel!” I said.
 
“Uh… Mykan… answer me this.” Said Alex, “Even if it's not him at the end of the tunnel, am going to have to duel him, right?”
 
“Yes Alex, it is your turn after all.” I said. “Why… is something.”
 
“Well… I don't know if I should.” Said Alex.
 
“I mean, I am one of the best students you ever had, but all I ever had was pure dumb luck… I never won a duel by strategy or, skills.”
 
“I'm afraid I'll just mess things up.”
 
I put a comforting arm around her, “Alex… you'll do just fine.” I said to her.
 
“You've seen the rest of us duel already.” Added Sam, “So surely that means you have a great idea of what could happen.”
 
“And if you're still not to keen about it… I can lend you some of my cards.” Said Clover.
 
Alex suddenly smiled, “Thanks you guys, but I think I'll use my own deck.' She said. “I'll show them just how tough I can be.”
 
“AH…HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!”
 
It was that voice again.
 
We looked on ahead to the end of the tunnel, and there was the Gate of Darkness, surrounded by loads of candles, and plastic skulls.
 
“Welcome duelists!” said a strange figure in the darkness. “I've been looking forward to this day, to see you again… Mykan!!!”
 
He steeped out of the light… The girls thought he was handsome, but keeping in mind he was mean one… they kept strong.
 
“Chazz?! It is you!” I snapped, “You haven't changed a bit. You're still picking on people weaker than you are!”
 
“Oh… put a cork in it, teach!” growled Chazz, “Ten seconds after meeting again in four years, and I'm already listening to one of your lectures!”
 
“Tell me Chazz, What do you want with me?” I asked.
 
“What do I want?” said Chazz, “I want a little payback from you.”
 
“You come to our school as a Slifer-Slacker, and yet you pummel me… Chazz Princeton in a duel!”
 
“Do you have any idea what's it like for a guy of my caliber to be beaten by a kid who's younger than me, has no family, no money, and not once… but several times over?”
 
“IT'S HUMILIATING!!!”
 
“Whoa… looks like somebody here needs a chill pill.” Said Clover.
 
“Yeah… well I'm not done yet!” snarled Chazz.
 
“Not only did he beat me, but he became an Obelisk-Blue that same year?!”
 
“Give me a break here… It took me two years just to get into Ra Yellow!”
 
“Worst than that, you stole the Princess from me. You brainwashed her mind so she would love you instead of me, and you stole her Millennium-Necklace.”
 
“THAT'S ENOUGH CHAZZ!!!” I yelled.
 
“I never stole Sabrina from you, seeing as how she never was yours to begin with!”
 
“You only saw her for what you wanted. A Ticket to the easy life, a prize on the wall to stick out in front of the world.”
 
“Sabrina saw through you, and you were indeed unworthy of her love.”
 
“I on the other hand was just being myself when I first met her, and I treated her with all the care respect she desired… she chose me herself.”
 
“She gave me her Millennium-Necklace herself, and I don't keep it to win me duels… I forbid it… but to keep my memory of her and I alive.”
 
Chazz growled under his breath.
 
“When I became your teacher, I saw you for what you really were… A LOSER!!!”
 
“All you dueled for was to rub it other people's faces that you were number one, and you also got other people to do your homework for you… that was down right sick.”
 
“I had to put a stop to you, so I arranged for an expulsion match to determine your fate… and you failed.”
 
“I really wonder now who the louse is now!”
 
Chazz looked like he was going to explode. “Well all the more reason you're here.” He said, “I'm going to duel you, and your going to wish you had never been born.”
 
I shook my head. “No Chazz, We are not going to duel!” I said.
 
The girls all nodded their heads. “It's my turn to beat a Gate-Keeper.” Said Alex stepping forward, “Your duel is with me!!”
 
“You… HA!!” laughed Chazz, “I'll bet even the weakest link is stronger than you are in a match.”
 
This made Alex even angrier, but finally I stepped in.
 
“I will make you a deal, Chazz!” I said, “If you can defeat Alex in a duel, then you may challenge me.”
 
“But if you lose… you are to let us pass through this gate, and then keep yourself out of my hair forever!!”
 
“Fine by me!” said Chazz, “Now I can really cause some trouble here!”
 
Chazz stepped on a secret switch on the floor, and Alex was strapped to a chair.
 
“Hey… what is this?!” she cried.
 
“Ha, ha, ha! This is going to be your worst nightmare, Twerp!” said Chazz. He pushed a little control box on his chair, and flames burst everywhere around the chair.
 
We all shielded our eyes at the scorching flames, and Alex screamed like a baby.
 
When the flames died out, “Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha… This is the Gate of Darkness for a reason.” Snarled Chazz.
 
“I fight for fear… and Panic. I'm going to bring out all your bad dreams into one gruesome nightmare!”
 
Alex rekindled herself, “Well not by words you won't!” she said.
 
“Excuse me! What did you just say!?” growled Chazz.
 
“I said, you won't win by just words!” answered Alex, “Now are we going duel or what!”
 
“Ooh… someone's in a hurry to get pummeled!”
 
Projectors launched… Disks readied… decks shuffled… Life-points set… and they drew their first six cards.
 
“LETS DUEL!!”