Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas! ❯ The Duel of lost souls... Part One! ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
 
 
SCORE: (Alex: 8000/ Chazz: 8000)
 
 
Chazz:“ I'll start by playing a continuous magic card… CALL OF THE MUMMY!!”
 
“This magic card allows me to Special-Summon one Zombie monster from my hand if I have no other monsters on the field.”
 
“And I summon… PUMPKING THE KING OF GHOSTS!”
 
 
(Atk: 1800/ Def: 2000)
 
 
“But I'm still not done… I can still Normal Summon a monster as well, but I'll play Face-down in Defense mode!”
 
“But wait… I' not done yet, twerp… I'll also put down a field-Card… YAMI… Now all Spell-caster, and Fiends get 200 more points to their scores.”
 
“Finally… I'll set one card Face down, and call it quits!”
 
* * *
 
Sam: “Holy-Mackerel… did you see that!”
 
 
Clover: “Yeah… he just played five cards from his hand in one move… like how is Alex supposed to defend against that?”
 
 
Mykan:“She'll find a way… I just know it!”
 
 
* * *
 
 
Alex: “My Turn, at last!”
 
“I play… GRACEFUL-CHAIRITY… Now by discarding two cards from my hand, I can draw three from my deck!”
 
 
(Discards, and Draws)
 
 
“And I summon… FIRE-PRINCESS… in attack-mode! Her special-ability will make you lose 500 life points whenever my life points increase!”
 
(Atk: 1300/ Def: 1500)
 
 
“And that's not all, I'll place one card face down, and Equip my Princess with this… SALAMANDRA!”
 
“This increases the Attack of any fire type monster by 700 points!”
 
(Atk: 2000/ Def: 1500)
 
 
“Princess… Take out that overgrown Pumpkin!!”
 
 
SCORE: (Alex: 8000/ Chazz: 7800)
 
 
Alex: “Yeah… that's one down!”
 
* * *
 
Sam and Clover: “Way to go, Alex!”
 
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Hmm… I don't know, that seemed way too easy!”
 
 
* * *
 
Chazz: “Oh… my poor Pumpking… gone but not forgotten!”
 
 
(Draws)
 
“Now I'll play… POT OF GREED So I can draw two more cards!”
 
“And I'll also play this… my face-down card… CALL OF THE HAUNTED!!!”
 
“It allows me to bring one monster back from my graveyard in attack-mode… Welcome back, Pumpking!”
 
 
Alex: “Ugh… him again!”
 
 
Chazz:“You Better believe is, Twerp, and I'll also summon… DRAGON ZOMBIE!”
 
 
(Atk: 1600/ Def: 0)
 
 
“And now… I'll flip up my face-down monster… CASTLE OF DARK ILLUSIONS!!!”
 
 
Originally…(Atk: 2000/ Def: 1500)
 
With Bonus… (Atk: 1120/ Def: 2130)
 
 
* * *
 
Clover: “Whoa… that thing's a monster?”
 
Sam: “…Never mind that… look at the Zombies!”
 
 
* * *
 
 
Alex:“Hey… how come their getting bigger?”
 
 
Chazz: “For a duelist, you really are a slow learner, Twerp.”
 
“See… my Castle… when it's flipped up… all my Zombies get an extra 200 points in both their powers, and each and every turn they'll get even stronger!”
 
 
Pumpking… (Atk: 2000/ Def: 2200)
 
Dragon Zombie… (Atk: 1800/ Def: 200)
 
 
“And you know what else… it doesn't' matter to me if their points are equal!”
 
“PUMPKING… attack her Fire Princess… NOW!!!”
 
 
(Both destroyed)
 
 
“Now… DRAGON ZOMBIE… attack her life-points directly!”
 
 
Alex: “…WHOOOOOOOA!!!!”
 
 
SCORE: (Alex: 6200/ Chazz: 7800)
 
 
* * *
 
Clover: “Hang in their Alex!”
 
 
Sam: “Don't give up!”
 
* * *
 
Chazz: “I'll place one Card Face-Down, and call it quits for now! Now go ahead, Twerp… it's your turn.”
 
 
Alex: “I wish you'd stop calling me that!”
 
 
Alex's thoughts: “Man… he's creaming me up good. I don't think I'll be able to beat him like this… but I'm not giving up!”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
Alex: “Oh Sweet... First My Marie the Fallen one' I play the Continuous Magic-card… THE DARK DOOR!!”
 
 
Chazz: “The Dark Door… Not that!”
 
 
Alex:“Afraid so… no as long it stays in play, we can only attack with one monster per turn!”
 
“And I'll also summon... GRAVEKEEPER'S CURSE… in Defense mode!”
 
 
Originally…(Atk: 800/ Def: 800)
 
With Bonus… (Atk: 1000/ Def: 1000)
 
 
 
SCORE: (Alex: 6200/ Chazz: 7300)
 
 
Chazz: “Hey… what's the big Idea!? Why did my life points just drop?”
 
 
Alex: “Grave keeper's Curse… it takes 500 life points away from you whenever he comes onto the field!”
 
 
Chazz: “GRR…!”
 
 
Alex: “Now I revel my Face-down card… ULTIMATE OFFEREING!”
 
“With this card in play… at the cost of 500 life-points per monster, I can either Summon another monster, or set down another card.”
 
 
 
SCORE: (Alex: 5900/ Chazz: 7300)
 
 
“So I summon one monster Face-Down in defense-mode, and I'll also lay one other card Face-Down without having to pay… that's all for now!”
 
* * *
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Good thinking, Alex. Beat him in strategy if you can't beat him with strength!”
 
 
* * *
 
Chazz: “It doesn't matter if I can only attack once per turn… I can still bring you down!”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
“Especially with this STOP-DEFENSE! Now your Grave keeper is in big trouble!”
 
* * *
 
Sam: “Oh no… Even with his power bonus the Grave Keeper is still no match for that Dragon Zombie!”
 
 
Mykan:“And it's only going to get much worse… Look!”
 
 
* * *
 
Dragon Zombie…(Atk: 2000/ Def: 400)
 
 
Chazz:“That's right… my Castle of Dark Illusions will give Dragon Zombie 200 more points!”
 
“And Now… I'll Have Him Attack your Grave keeper's Curse!”
 
 
Alex: “Fat chance of that!”
 
 
Chazz: “What?!”
 
 
Alex:“Activate the Trap-Card… SHIFT!”
 
“It allows me to change the target of your monster's attack, so you've attacked my face down card… POISON MUMMY!”
 
 
Chazz: “So what, I'm still destroying a monster!”
 
 
Alex: “Yeah… but my Poison Mummy also has a Special-power.”
 
 
SCORE: (Alex: 5900/ Chazz: 6800)
 
 
Chazz: “Oh no… not again!”
 
 
Alex: “Oh yes! He snares you 500 life points when he's flipped up! You just wasted a turn!”
 
 
* * *
 
 
Clover: “What do you think guys, is Alex in the clear now?”
 
 
Sam: “Of course not Clover! Chazz has a lot more cards down on his side of the field, and he still has more life-points.”
 
“Alex has a long way to go to win this one!”
 
 
* * *
 
 
Chazz: “GRR… I'm going to get you for this Humiliation, Twerp!”
 
“I said I was going to beat you good, and then I'll take on Mykan, and Break him in two just like I'll do to you!”
 
 
Alex: “Yeah right…!”
 
 
Chazz: “WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?”
 
 
Alex:“I've got news for you, pal… Even if you beat me… which you won't… Mykan will mop the floor with you, and you know why Hot-shot!”
 
“Because… You're a selfish sleaze-ball who only duels for your own greedy reasons!”
 
 
* * *
 
Clover: “Yeah… you go girl!”
 
 
Sam: “Sock it to him Alex!”
 
* * *
 
 
Alex: “People like you never win… and don't deserve to either!”
 
“But there are people like Mykan, who fights for the people he loves, as well as making dreams come true!”
 
“He's a true duelist… and you aren't! Not now, not ever!”
 
 
Chazz:“HOW…DARE…YOU…SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY!!!”
 
 
(Presses the control-box, and the flames shoot out again, and Chazz even adds more fire!)
 
 
 
Chazz: “Last time I checked Twerp, this duel was still on, I will defeat you… I will duel Mykan… and I will get back the respect I deserve!”
 
“Nobody makes a fool out of Chazz Princeton… NOBODY!!!”
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED