Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas! ❯ The Duel of lost souls... Part Two! ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
 
 
SCORE: (Alex: 5900/ Chazz: 6800)
 
 
Alex: “If you're done blowing off steam… I'll take my turn now!!”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
Alex: “First… I'm activating… REMOVE-TRAP… to destroy your Call of the Haunted.”
 
“And If I recall correctly… that's what keeps your Dragon Zombie in play… No Card… no monster!”
 
 
(Dragon Zombie Destroyed)
 
 
Alex: “And now I place a card Face down, and I summon… BABY DRAGON… in attack-mode!”
 
 
(Atk: 1200/ Def: 700)
 
 
“And I'll also play this… POLYMERIZATION and I'll use it to fuse my Baby Dragon with the Time wizard…”
 
“Now I create…THOUSAND DRAGON!!”
 
 
(Atk: 2400/ Def: 2000)
 
 
“Sorry Chazz, but your Castle won't stand up against this… DRAGON, ATTACK!!”
 
 
Chazz: “That's what you think, Twerp!”
 
 
Alex: “Huh?!....”
 
 
Chazz: “I activate the Trap-Card… CASTLE WALLS which gives my Castle an extra 500 defense points!!”
 
 
(Atk: 1120/ Def: 2630)
 
 
Clover: “Her attack just bounced right off of it!”
 
Mykan: “Yes, and that's not all… Because the Attack is weaker than the defense, Alex lost life-points in difference!”
 
 
SCORE: (Alex: 5670/ Chazz: 6800)
 
 
Chazz: “Ha, ha, ha… Now who's wasting their turn…? Twerp!”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
“Ah…this will do nicely… I'll summon… MAHA-VAILO… In Attack mode!”
 
 
Originally(Atk: 1550/ Def: 1400)
 
With Yami bonus(Atk: 1750/ Def: 1600)
 
“And I'll also equip him with the BLACK-PENDANT… giving my monster another 500 attack points!”
 
(Atk: 2250/ Def: 1600)
 
 
Alex: “Uh… incase you didn't notice… my dragon is still stronger!”
 
 
Chazz: “Boy, are you dense! I would never do something silly as send a weak monster into battle…”
 
“See… Maha Vailo's Special-Ability gives him another 500 attack points for every card he's equipped with… Do the math Pea-Brain!”
 
 
(Atk: 2750/ Def: 1600)
 
 
Sam: “Oh no… now Alex's monster is weaker!”
 
 
Clover: “It'll be crushed!”
 
 
Chazz: “MAHA VAILO… Crush that overgrown lizard!”
 
 
(The smoke clears… and the Dragon arestill there!)
 
 
Chazz: “What the… It can't be… how he survived that attack!”
 
 
Alex:“It's a little thing I had on the field… COPY-CAT!”
 
“It allows me to copy any card you ever threw on the field… and I played it as BLACK PENDANT So now my dragon is the stronger one again!”
 
(Atk: 2900/ Def: 2000)
 
 
Clover: “Woo-Hoo… now Chazz's life-points go down!”
 
Mykan: “Yes and that's not all… Because both monsters were in attack mode… Chazz's monster is automatically destroyed.”
 
“Of course… Alex will lose 500 life-points for sending the Black Pendant to the graveyard, but it seems to be a small price to pay in this case!”
 
 
SCORE: (Alex: 5670/ Chazz: 6550)
 
 
Alex: “Looks like you're the one who should catch up on your homework!”
 
 
Chazz: “You little Runt!”
 
 
Alex: “My turn now!”
 
(Draws)
 
“Well look at what I drew… you might remember this…STOP-DEFENSE!!”
 
 
Chazz: “Ah…!!”
 
 
Alex: “Looks like your castle is about to come crashing down… Thousand Dragon, Attack!!”
 
 
SCORE: (Alex: 5670/ Chazz: 4770)
 
 
Alex: “And Finally… I'll use DE-SPELL and Kill off your Call of the Mummy!”
 
 
Clover Sam: “Sweet move Alex!”
 
Mykan: “Yes… now Chazz can no longer summon any zombies to the field if he is defenseless!”
 
 
Chazz: “NOW I'M REALLY STEAMED!!”
 
 
(Press the box again, and flames shoot out!)
 
 
Alex: “WOW…THAT'S HOT!!”
 
 
Chazz: “You're going to be sorry you did those things to me Alex… You and your friends!”
 
(Draws)
 
 
“I place this card face-down in defense mode, and end my turn!”
 
 
Alex's thoughts:“Why did he play that face down? He's either planning something big, or just cowering.”
 
“Either way… there's only one way to find out!”
 
 
Alex:“Thousand Dragon, ATTACK!!”
 
 
Chazz: “Like honey and flies… you fell right into it… Reveal… CYBER-JAR!!”
 
All three girls: “AHH…!!”
 
 
Mykan: “NO…NOT THAT!!”
 
 
Chazz: “You better believe it… now lets get started with it's power.”
 
 
“First… it destroys all monsters on the field and itself… and yes I will lose life-points for destroying the Pendant o your dragon!”
 
 
SCORE: (Alex: 5670/ Chazz: 4270)
 
 
“Next… we pick up five cards from our decks… and summon all monsters of four stars or less to the field.”
 
 
“I summon these four bad boys…”
 
Armored Zombie…(Atk: 1500)
 
Clown Zombie…(Atk: 1350)
 
Three Legged Zombies… (Atk: 1100)
 
Souls of the Forgotten…(Atk: 900)
 
 
Sam: “Four monsters in one shot!”
 
Clover: “How is Alex: supposed to defend against that!”
 
 
Alex: “All I can summon is this… Face-Down!”
 
 
Chazz: “Aw…only one… One not enough! Ha, Ha, Ha!”
 
“Now to continue… I put the MYSTIC PLASMA ZONE… over Yami!”
 
“Now the field Power bonus changes… so all DARK monsters get 500 attack points more, and lose 400 defense points!”
 
 
 
Armored Zombie… Originally (Atk: 1500)… With bonus (Atk: 2000)
 
Clown Zombie… Originally (Atk: 1350)… With bonus (Atk: 1850)
 
 
Three Legged Zombies… Originally (Atk: 1100)… With bonus (Atk: 1600)
 
 
Souls of the Forgotten…Originally (Atk: 900)… With bonus (Atk: 1400)
 
 
Clover: “Oh man… Alex is in some deep trouble now!”
 
Sam: “No… wait… her Door of Darkness… it's still in play!”
 
Mykan: “Ah yes… Chazz can still only attack with one monster per turn!”
 
 
Chazz: “Wrong again!”
 
“Remember this card… DE-SPELL… well now I play it to get rid of that door!”
 
 
Alex: “Oh no!”
 
Chazz: “Oh yes… but don't think I'm going to have it end this way, Twerp!”
 
“Since I love seeing you squirm like that… I'm going to make things even more intense!”
 
“I sacrifice Souls of the Forgotten, and the Three legged zombie, to summon the most powerful monster my Deck has!”
 
“RED EYES BLACK DRAGON!”
 
 
Originally… (Atk: 2400/ Def: 2000)
 
With Bonus… (Atk: 2900/ Def: 1600)
 
 
Alex: “Whoa… Red Eyes… I can't believe it!”
 
Clover: “Hey… isn't that the same monster that Alex studied for in class!”
 
Mykan: “Yes it is… Legend has it, this card rivals those of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon!”
 
 
Chazz: “Well get used to it… he's here, and ready to rock your world, but first I'll equip him with this!”
 
 
“DRAGON NAILS… giving him 700 more attack points!”
 
 
(Atk: 3600/ Def: 1600)
 
 
“Clown Zombie… take down her defense monster!”
 
 
(Destroyed)
 
 
“Now… Red-Eyes… Armored Zombie… attack her life Points now!!”
 
 
Alex: “YARGH…!!!”
 
 
SCORE: (Alex: 70/ Chazz: 4270)
 
 
Sam: “Whoa… Alex barely survived that attack!!”
 
 
Clover: “But she can't lose this duel! She just can't!”
 
 
Alex's thoughts:“Whoa… I knew Red-Eyes was good… but I never knew it was this good!”
 
“What am I going to do? I can't draw because I already have more than six cards in my hand!”
 
“Plus even if I did, there's no way I can possibly beat that Red-Eyes and Take Chazz down!”
 
“Wait…maybe there is!!”
 
 
Chazz: “Look… if you're not going to move, you might as well surrender… you can't beat me!”
 
 
Alex: “I wouldn't bet on that!”
 
 
Chazz: “What?!”
 
 
Alex: “I just discovered a move that can actually end this duel and pick a winner!!”
 
 
Chazz: “You want to bet on it fine!”
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ha… I don't even think I could pull this off… but hey listen… Since you seem to like my Red-Eyes so much… If you win… you can have it!”
 
 
Alex: “Too sweet… So I get to keep you Red-Eyes if I win!”
 
 
Chazz: “Yeah… if you win… but we all know you won't!”
 
 
Alex: “We'll see about that… because now I play… MONSTER-REBORN… and I'll use it to bring back… TIME WIZARD!!”
 
“Now this duel really hangs in the balance… If I spin his wheel and it stops on a Time Machine… You're history Chazz!”
 
Chazz: “What?! Are you completely nuts? Risking this duel on a single spin!?”
 
“Fine, go ahead… but you do what will happen if you spin and it lands on a skull… don't you!”
 
 
Alex: “It doesn't matter… Mykan's counting on me, and sometimes you just have to take risks!”
 
“Here goes… GO… TIME ROULETTE!!”
 
 
(The Wheel starts to spin)
 
 
Sam: “Hey Mykan… what does happen when the wheel stops?”
 
Mykan: “Well… if it stops on a time machine, then all of Chazz's monsters will be destroyed, and half of their attack power will be deducted from his life-points!”
 
Clover: “Whoa… cool!”
 
“…But… what happens if it stops on a skull!?”
 
 
Mykan: “…if it lands on a skull… then Alex's Time Wizard will be destroyed, and she'll lose life-points!”
 
 
Sam: “But if that happens… then Alex will…!!”
 
 
Mykan: “Yes… Someone is about to lose this duel… and all we can do is hope it's not Alex!”
 
 
Clover: “Well then… let's start hoping!”
 
 
(The Wheel starts slowing down)
 
 
Alex: “Here it comes…!!”
 
Chazz: “…RRR!!!”
 
Mykan and the girls: “Mmmm…!!”
 
 
(Skull, Skull, Time Machine! Skull…Skull…Time machine!! Skull…Skull…!!)
 
(TIME MACHINE!!)
 
 
Alex: “Yeah…Alright!!”
 
Chazz: “NO… IT CAN'T BE!!!”
 
 
Alex: “It can… and it is… GO TIME-MAGIC!!”
 
 
(All of Chazz's monsters are destroyed)
 
 
SCORE: (Alex: 70/ Chazz: 540)
 
 
Chazz: “You may have beaten my monster's, Alex… but I'm still in this duel!!”
 
 
Alex: “Not for long… I activate one last card…BOOK OF SECRET ARTS!!”
 
“Which gives my Time wizard 300 more attack points! More than enough to wipe you out for good!”
 
 
Chazz: “ARGH… NO…IT CAN'T BE!! NO ONE DEFEATS CHAZZ PRINCETON!!!”
 
 
Alex: “TIME WIZARD… ATAACK HIM NOW!!!”
 
 
(Atk: 800)
 
Chazz: “Huh… ARGH!!!”
 
 
FINAL SCORE: (Alex: 70/ Chazz: “0000)
 
 
Clover: “WOO-HOO!!”
 
Sam: “ALRIGHT ALEX!!”
 
 
Mykan: “WELL DONE!!”
 
(The Grips on Alex broke off… and she jumped out of the chair!)
 
Alex:“….MMM…. I….DID IT!!!!”
 
* * *
 
Chazz looked as though he was going to have a Panic-attack. “Nobody… Nobody beats Chazz Princeton!” he said hard.
 
 
“I MAY NOT HAVE DEFEATED YOU MYKAN… BUT I CAN STILL STOP YOU!!!!!”
 
He smashed the control box, and the flames burst out everywhere completely out of control.
 
“FIRE…FIRE!!!” cried the girls. “WE'RE GOING BE FRIED!!!
 
“Girls…quick…stay next to me!” I cried. They huddled towards me, and a golden light seemed to shield us from the flames
 
 
The Flames finally died out… “What…it can't be?! You all survived…BUT HOW!!” screamed Chazz.
 
“My Millennium-Necklace protects us from danger!” I said. “But nothing will save you from… OBLIVIAN!!!”
 
I raised my hand and shot a weird dark energy towards Chazz… “Huh… AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!”
 
He was knocked out of it!