Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas! ❯ Dueling Duos... Part one! ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY
 
 
Score:
 
(Mykan: 4000/ Alex: 4000)
 
V.S
 
(Para: 4000/ Docks: 4000)
 
Mykan: “This is it, Alex”
 
“If we play our cars just right, we will finally be able to make it to the castle.”
 
Alex: “I won't let you down, Mykan.”
 
 
Mykan:“Now then…. Let's get started.”
 
“I summon… BEAVER WARRIOR in attack mode.”
 
 
(Atk: 1200/ Def: 1500)
 
 
“…and I shall move him four spaces one for each of his stars.”
 
Para: “Good choice… a Rat for a Maze.”
 
 
Docks: “But now he will see the last of his days.”
 
“I will use POLYMERIZATION, and fuse the SHADOW-GHOULinto the wall to create… WALL SHADOW!”
 
(Atk: 1600: Def 3000)
 
“Now my Shadow… Attack the Beaver Warrior.”
 
 
Mykan: “What!?”
 
 
Score:
 
(Mykan: 3600/ Alex: 4000)
 
V.S
 
(Para: 4000/ Docks: 4000)
 
 
Clover: “Look, did you see that… that thing just leaped right out of the wall.”
 
 
Sam: “And look… it's going back in where our team can't hit it.”
 
 
Alex: “Hey… you cheated… it moved to many spaces!”
 
 
Docks: “Not really! The Wall shadow did not move any spaces, it moved along the wall.”
 
 
Para: “Correct… and the wall does not have any spaces.”
 
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Oh that's just great… Our monsters have to move spaces while the Wall Shadow can just move about freely.”
 
“But I know Alex won't let me down.”
 
 
Alex: “It's my turn… and I summon…AXE RAIDER in Attack mode.”
 
 
(Atk: 1700/ Def: 1150)
 
 
“…and I'll also put another card on the field Face-down!”
 
“Since I can't see the Shadow, I can't attack it, so I'll keep Axe Raider right where he is.”
 
Mykan: “Yes, that's a wise move, Alex.”
 
“The Wall Shadow can't hurt you as long as you stay far away from the maze.”
 
 
Para: “It is my turn… and I lay one card Face-down.”
 
 
Para's thoughts: “Any monster that steps on the space with the skull symbol on it will instantly fall into my trap!”
 
 
Para: “I will also put the… LAUNCHER SPIDER… in attack mode and move it forward seven spaces.”
 
(Atk: 2200: Def: 2500)
 
 
Sam's thoughts: “Whoa… this looks bad. The Game just started and we're already at a disadvantage.”
 
Clover's thoughts: “Come on Mykan. Come on Alex!”
 
 
Mykan: “My turn again.”
 
(Draws)
 
 
“Summon… PALE BEAST… in attack mode.”
 
 
(Atk: 1500/ Def: 1200)
 
 
“Advance four spaces into the maze.”
 
 
Clover: “But… the Pale beast is weaker than that of the Wall Shadow.”
 
Sam: “What's Mykan thinking?”
 
 
 
Docks: “Ha… Silly fool, do you ever learn? Wall Shadow… ATTACK!!”
 
“The Pale Beast will be no more!”
 
 
Mykan: “I wouldn't bet on that!”
 
 
Docks: “Ah?...”
 
 
Alex: “Go…SHADOW SPELL!”
 
 
Docks: “What's this? Where did those chains come from?”
 
 
Alex: “The card I played down is a Trap-card, Shadow Spell. It ensnares any opposing monster that attacks, and weakens it's attack by 700 points.”
 
 
(Atk: 900)
 
 
“Give it to them, Mykan!”
 
 
Mykan: “With pleasure!”
 
“Pale Beast… Counter-Attack!”
 
 
Mykan and Alex:“Wall Shadow is beaten!”
 
 
Docks: “Mmm… No!”
 
 
Score:
 
(Mykan: 3600/ Alex: 4000)
 
V.S
 
(Para: 4000/ Docks: 3400)
 
 
Sam and Clover: “Way to go!”
 
 
Para: “You two fight well, as a team.”
 
 
Docks: “But rest assured, the both of you will soon be creamed.”
 
 
Sam: “I'm going to clean them both up if they don't stop that cheap rhyming!”
 
 
Clover: “I know… They speak all the time, with nothing but rhyme.”
 
“…GRR!! Now they've got me doing it!”
 
 
Alex's thoughts: “So far so good, but even if we win this duel, we still have to choose one of the doors.”
 
 
Para:“What is the matter, are you feeling stuck?”
 
 
Docks: “We can help you in your choosing, to strengthen you luck.”
 
 
Para: “If you win the duel, you must still choose a way.”
 
 
Docks: “We will give you clue, if attention you'll pay.”
 
 
Para: “Everything one of us says shall be true.”
 
 
Docks: “The other will speak nothing but lies to you.”
 
 
Clover: “Are you as confused as I am?”
 
 
Sam: “Yeah… What kind of a clue is that?”
 
 
Alex's: “Hey… that sounds familiar. It's an old riddle my Dad used to tell me.”
 
A Kid comes to a fork in the road. He is trying to get to the village of truth tellers, but there's a town of liars right beside it… he doesn't know what to do.
 
Luckily there's a villager there to meet him there. He says he will answer the kid one question, but the kid doesn't know which town he's from.
 
So the thing he asks the guy is to take him to his own village. This way am honest guy would take him there, and a liar wouldn't take him to his town.
 
 
Alex: “Okay… so all I have to do is ask you two to point to the correct door… Now which is it?”
 
(Both point to the Fire-door)
 
Alex: “Alright, the door of fire is the way out of here. Problem solved.”
 
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Hmm… I don't know, that seemed way too easy!”
 
 
Mykan: “Alex, I hat to tell you this… but I don't think you solved the problem just yet.”
 
“In fact… we may seem to have sunk down even lower trying to get out of this mess.”
 
 
Alex: “What are you talking about? I just told you how it is?”
 
 
Mykan: “Well, yes… your dad's riddle does have some things in common here… but there are some key differences though.”
 
 
In your version of the riddle, there is only one person to question at the crossroads… but in our case there are two… Para and Docks.
 
Now they have said the same thing. One is honest, and one is a liar… but there is just one problem to that.
 
The lair can never admit that he is dishonest. That would be telling the truth.
 
The only way they can keep a stunt like this going is if they were both lying, which means we cannot trust either of them.
 
 
Alex: “Whoa.. I never thought that far.”
 
 
Mykan: “It's alright Alex… let's duel now and worry about the problem later.”
 
 
Alex: “Alright… I think better on the field now these days!”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
“It's my move… and I'll move my Axe Raider up four spaces to join the Pale Beast.”
 
 
Para: “Silly girl… what good shall that do you.”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
“I will move my Launcher Spider another seven spaces… and in only one more turn he shall reach you.”
 
 
Mykan: “I wouldn't gloat just yet… I summon… DARK MAGICAN and move him up five spaces to shield our men.”
 
 
(Atk: 2500/ Def: 2100)
 
 
“And since the Dark Magician uses magic to attack… Your spider will not stand up to his power.”
 
“GO…DARK MAGIC ATTACK!!”
 
 
Score:
 
(Mykan: 3600/ Alex: 4000)
 
V.S
 
(Para: 3700/ Docks: 3400)
 
 
Alex: “Oh yeah… that's the stuff.”
 
 
Docks: “Fear not my brother… I have a plan.”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
“And here it comes… I play the Magic-card… MAGICAL LABYRINTH.”
 
“And what it does in this type of duel is switch the walls on the maze, which shall separate your warriors from each other.”
 
 
Clover: “Oh no… Alex's monster and Mykan's monsters are totally separated from each other.”
 
 
Alex: “Don't worry Clover, all I have to do is move Axe-Raider four spaces up, and then he won't be nearly so far away… Go Axe Raider… Advance.”
 
 
(A Panel with a Skull mark on it)
 
 
Mykan: “Ah!... ALEX LOOK OUT!!”
 
 
Para: “It is too late… she fell right into my trap… SPIKED-TRAP-HOLE!!”
 
 
Alex: “What?! Oh No!”
 
 
Sam: “Oh no is right. Not only is the Axe Raider gone, but Half his attack power is deducted form Alex's life-points!”
 
 
 
Score:
 
(Mykan: 3600/ Alex: 3300)
 
V.S
 
(Para: 3700/ Docks: 3400)
 
 
Para: “Splitting them up was good plan, my brother.”
 
 
Docks:“And you have done well yourself, brother.”
 
 
Para: “You should admit your gruesome defeat.”
 
 
Docks: “For the two of us, you shall never beat!”
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED