Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas! ❯ I'm coming my Princess. ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
 
 
With our combined team work, dueling skills, and faith in the heart of the cards… Alex's and my victory put an end to the Gate-keepers.
 
There was nothing in the way left to keep us from getting to the castle… except the one thing.
 
We had nearly forgotten, we still had to chose one of the two doors the Brothers guarded.
 
 
Para: “Remember our Riddle, Remember it well.”
 
 
Docks: “Which door is it, can you tell.”
 
 
Para: “If you are smart, you'll pick the Earth door!”
 
 
Docks: “Choose my door, or your choice shall be poor!”
 
 
The Girls looked at one door, then other, until they were more confused than ever.
 
“Am I the only one who's brain hurts?” asked Clover.
 
“Our only clue was… one of them is truthful, the other is dishonest.” Said Sam, “But who is which.”
 
“Is it Para… or Docks.” Asked Alex, “What do you think Mykan?”
 
 
To be honest, I couldn't tell. Even my Millennium-Necklace still couldn't show me the past or future.
 
But I had a plan none the less… “I don't trust either one of these two.” I said, so we shall decide by fate.
 
 
I took two coins from my pocket… and marked them each with a door symbol on it.
 
“You two shall chose a coin, and the one I keep clenched up in my fist will be our selection.”
 
The brothers chuckled sinisterly.
 
 
Para: “Depending on pure luck to choose a door.”
 
Docks: “We know for sure that this way is poor.”
 
 
The brothers however played along and selected the coin in my right hand… the coin represented the door of fire.
 
 
Para:“That symbol represents Docks' door.”
 
 
Docks: “Indeed it does no less or more.”
 
“But you picked wrong… my door was the correct way!”
 
 
“Ha… I knew it!” I said.
 
The girls and the brothers looked confused.
 
“Docks' door is the right way out, but if we chose it, then Para's door would be the way out.”
 
 
“You mean… we were set up?” asked Clover, “So not cool!”
 
I nodded my head, “I don't need my Necklace to tell me what's going on when it's clear enough.” I said.
 
“You two are able to change the paths of the doors… ensuring that we chose wrong and end up back in the maze!”
 
 
Para:“You may have seen through our little trick.”
 
 
Docks: “But it doesn't make up for the choice you picked”
 
 
“Actually you never saw our choice.” I said revealing the other coin which also had the Fire symbol on it.
 
The brothers gasped, and the girls' eyes glittered.
 
“I knew there was a way to lure you two tricksters out into the open.” I said. “I marked one coin with two symbols instead of one… therefore it was easy to beat you at your own game.”
 
The Brothers knew they were licked, and Docks opened the Gate of Fire.
 
“As we agreed. You may proceed.” The brothers said at the same time.
 
 
With that… it was onward to the castle.
 
 
Once outside
 
 
We finally crawled out of the cavern and onto the nice green grass, and fresh air.
 
Suddenly… we noticed something else… it was NIGHTTIME!!
 
 
“Just what time is it exactly.” asked Alex.
 
Clover checked her watch. “Ah… it's three minutes past Eight at night!” she cried.
 
 
That wasn't good at all. We spent so much time down in the cavern, that we totally lost the track of time.
 
Now I had only less than four hours to find my Beloved Sabrina, and take her away from here before it was too late and her father arranged marriage for her.
 
Well at least we didn't have to walk too far. The castle was just ahead of us, but I couldn't just barge in there and demand to see Sabrina.
 
If I wanted to be reunited with her, I had to do this the old fashioned way… Sneak myself in… and sneak her out.
 
“This way.” I said leading them to the east side of the Castle.
 
There were guards everywhere, even in places where no one would think to try and sneak in.
 
“How are we like supposed to get past them.” Asked Clover. “They're sure to know we're not one of them if we disguise ourselves.”
 
 
“I think I have an idea.” I said. “I've never tried this before… but it has to work.”
 
I concentrated… and the Millennium-Necklace glowed. Before we knew it, we were surrounded by a sort of black mist.
 
“It worked.” I cried, “Let's go girls.”
 
The girls would have held me back down so as not to be seen, but they noticed the guards didn't even move when we all stood up.
 
 
We even walked right in front of a few, and the didn't even wink.
 
“Uh… Mykan… what's going on here?” asked Sam, “Why aren't they attacking us?”
 
 
“Because… they can't see or hear us.” I said, “We are in cloaked by a magic of my Millennium-Necklace.”
 
“As long as we stay within the mist, we'll be fine.”
 
To the girls, that was cool, and they thought I should consider joining WOOHP, but they knew I already had a life, and didn't need to be disturbed.
 
 
A while later
 
 
The castle was so incredibly big that it seemed to take up half of the island, but finally we got where we needed.
 
About ten meters up there was a balcony which lead to a door with a light from candles coming out of it.
 
Sabrina's Bed chamber… No mistaking!
 
Judging by the way the candlelight was coming out from the window, Sabrina must be in there, alone.
 
The only possible way for us to get up silently, was clime up the garden weaver in the wall… which was indeed very strong to hold or weight
 
“I can't believe it.” I said, “I made it… I'm here, but what am I going to do.”
 
“Mykan,,, take it easy.”
 
“Clover, haven't you forgotten?” asked Sam, “They haven't seen each other in a very long time.”
 
Alex put a comforting arm around me claming me down, “Mykan look around your neck!” she said.
 
“That necklace was given to you by Sabrina, right.?”
 
I nodded.
 
“Well don't you see? Why else would she give you her most valuable item to ever forget you?”
 
I thought about it, and Alex was right.
 
“I'll bet that even if she did marry another, she would never forget you.” Added Sam. “That's what true love is all about.”
 
“Not to mention all the luxuries that go with it.” Added Clover.
 
“But seriously… look how far we've come. Dueling our way past many hardships to help two lovers reunite.”
 
I found my courage and lead the girls on up the wooden weaver, and since my magic mist kept us invisible… we did not get seen or heard.
 
 
Author's Notes
 
 
Remember… the Sabrina in this story is the exact same Sabrina from the Saffron gym on Pokemon.
 
With a few differences though.