Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas! ❯ We Meet again ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
 
 
We Climbed up over the ridge of the balcony, I took one look inside the bedroom through the glass doors…and there she was.
 
Princess Sabrina!
 
The Girl in the picture, and the love of my life.
 
Her dark glossy green hair was a little longer now, but she was still wearing her red silky dress, and a tiara on her head
 
And I also noticed she was sitting at her make up table writing in her diary… saying the words aloud.
 
 
“Dear Diary…”
 
“This will be my final entry before I become the worlds saddest woman!”
 
“In only a few hours from now, Daddy will marry me off to anyone of his choosing, and it will not be to him… Dearest Mykan… my one and only true love.”
 
 
That was all the girls and I needed to hear, she still was madly in love with me, and wished to be with me still.
 
“He has not written back to me and after the millions of letters I have sent… I'll bet it's my father's doing.”
 
“He's out there somewhere, alone and miserable… and… I… Don't… Know…If I…”
 
She couldn't finish, and let her pen fall to the ground. She buried her face in her arms and softly began to cry.
 
This made the girls want to cry too, and as for me. “Of all the things I can stand… A Crying Princess is not one of them.” I said.
 
I de-spelled the mist, took a deep breath in, and gently tapped on the glass doors.
 
Sabrina raised her head up at the sound of the tapping, and turned towards the door.
 
Her lit up brighter than the candles when she saw who it was tapping on the doors.
 
She gracefully walked over to the doors and let me in. I sighed in relief… “S-S…Sabrina!”
 
“Mykan…?” she whispered in her sweet tone, “Is it really you?”
 
There was only one way I could prove it for sure. I took off my red scarf revealing the Mellenium-Necklace.
 
“I have kept it safe for all these long years.” I said, “I have never taken it of since.”
 
Tears of happiness spread down her checks, and she threw her arms around me and placed her lips over mine.
 
The other girls sniffled. “Wow… that is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.” Sobbed Alex.
 
“I know.” Added Clover wiping her tears away. “Happily reunited after so many years.”
 
Sam, didn't know what to add to that, but then again, she didn't give a hoot.
 
 
When Sabrina and I separated, she saw the girls, “Mykan… who are these girls?” she asked.
 
“These are three agents from the World Organization Of Human Protection… and the best students I ever taught.”
 
“Clover, Samantha, and Alexandra!”
 
The girls nodded their heads in greeting, and Sabrina curtseyed. “Mykan… Why have you come though?” she asked
 
“Well, duh… to get you.” Said Clover.
 
“Clover!” snapped Sam. “She is right though. We came with Mykan to help him get past all the Gate Keepers.”
 
Alex nodded, “If it wasn't for us… your love would probably be lost.” She said.
 
Sabrina blushed at those words, “You came all this way… for me?” she asked.
 
I kissed her forehead, “Yes… and I'm not going to let us be torn apart again. Your Father will pay dearly for what he's done.”
 
Sabrina agreed.
 
“Now listen to me.” I said, “Pack up what little things you can and we'll get you off this island.”
 
There was no arguing it, Sabrina hastily began packing up a few of her small belongings.
 
“A few dresses… regular clothes… even her diary and her Medical-Studies books.
 
After all… Sabrina did want to become a Doctor one day, and once we got away from the island, I could finally help her make that dream come true.
 
Finally… Sabrina came out from behind her changing area and was wearing a red shiny Leotard, and long black boots.
 
 
The girls each took one of her bags, I reactivated the Dark Mist to make us invisible, and we all climbed back outside.
 
Because the mist still kept us invisible, The guards still couldn't see or hear us, which was a good thing because Clover kept complaining on how heavy the bag she was carrying was.
 
An Hour later…
 
We made it back to where we docked our ship, but found it was gone. It had sunk under the water and only a few shards of it were left.
 
“This was no Accident.” Said Sam, “Look at those shards… someone did this deliberately.”
 
Suddenly the mist around us vanished, but I didn't do it.
 
Then bright lights shined at us from the rocks above, and soon no less than 10 guards were seen surrounding us.
 
“Oh no… it can't be!” I cried.
 
I looked on ahead, and saw him, the man in my nightmares. Big and muscular with a grey moustache and beard. He was also dressed in robes, a crown on his head, and an eye-patch over one eye.
 
“Well… Well… it's been along time, Mykan!!” he growled.
 
I stepped forward in front of Sabrina, “King-Monroe… We Meet again!” I growled back.
 
“You bet.” Said Monroe, “And I'll thank you kindly to take your Filthy-Mitts Off of my Daughter!”
 
“Come and get her… King-Moron!” said Alex.
 
“Watch you mouth… Missy!” he growled, “The last person who insulted me went home in very small boxes.”
 
 
“I've always been the greatest company owner in the history of the world… and then fate came along and took away my wife.”
 
“Do you have any idea how hard it is to work a massive company on your own?”
 
“Well thank goodness it's almost midnight, once Sabrina is married, I'll train to take her rightful place in the family business.”
 
Sabrina stood forward. “Daddy, I told you… I'm Not Taking over the Family business, and that's final!” she said.
 
“I'm going to med-school and study medicine, then I want to settle down and live a happy life with the man of my dreams.”
 
“THE ONLY HUSBAND I WANT TO HAVE… IS MYKAN!!”
 
“You heard her Old-man… she's coming with me!” I said, “You have never once been kind to her, and you've tried over and over to break us up.”
 
“YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF YOUR DAUGHTER!!”
 
King-Monroe wasn't going take another insult. “Maybe you'd rather duel me to take her away instead.”
 
“A Duel?” said Alex. “What's he talking about?”
 
“You heard me right.” Snarled Monroe, “If you win, which I know you won't… You can take my daughter.”
 
“But you'll keep as far away from her if you lose.”
 
“Daddy… Don't even Joke about that!” cried Sabrina.
 
“Like totally.” Added Clover, “Like Mykan would want to duel you?”
 
I stepped forward. “Which I do!” I said.
 
Everyone gasped at me. “You heard me right.” I said, “I'm sick of this old man pushing me around and treating me like an outlaw.”
 
“He's tried over, and over to break me and Sabrina up, but that's not all he's fighting for…”
 
“He's Fighting for Love.”
 
Monroe sniggered, “So, you saw through to me even without the help of my Daughter's necklace.”
 
“Yes it's true.”
 
He then lifted up his eye-patch, and the girls all gasped at what they saw… “Just as I thought… It's a Millennium-item!!”
 
“Yes…” said Monroe, “And the power of My Millennium-Eye will Take us all to the Shadow-Realm!”
 
Soon… we all found ourselves in a strange dark dimension. One like we had never before seen.
 
“Okay… about to wet my pants here!” cried Alex.
 
“Whoa… what is this place.” Cried Sam.
 
King Monroe laughed aloud. “We're no longer in the world you know and love. You see… there's more to this duel than meet's the eye.”
 
“You see… The winner gets to go back to the real-world. The Loser stays here forever!”
 
The girls heart's skipped a beat. Even though they were off the hook, it meant if I lost this duel… I would be trapped here.
 
But even if I won the duel, then Monroe would be trapped here, and Sabrina would lose him.
 
“Don't worry Sabrina.” I said, “I will find a way around this so no one gets trapped here.”
 
 
“Ha… You silly boy. You think you actually stand a chance against the only man who's ever beaten you?” asked Monroe.
 
“The past has taught me many things.” I said, “And I assure you, Old-Man… you will live to regret what you've done.”
 
“Enough chit-chatting… it's time to Duel!” said Monroe.
 
Disks Ready… Cards Drawn… Life Points set.
 
“LETS DUEL!!”