Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unlikely Friends ❯ Reasons for love ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh or McDonalds

Key

//~~~//=thought

/~~~~/=dream

<~~~>=anime action, a.k.a sweatdrop/ anime fall, you know stuff real people don't do

<a/n:~~~> author notes

~flashback~

Mai looked at Serenity. "YOU CANT BE SERIOUS."she shouted. People turned around and looked at them "Ssh you want to tell the whole world." < Mai blushes and sweatdrops and rubs back of head> "Ooops sorry." So what are we going to do." I dont know." Tell you what, hun come to my house after school and..." "Cant, I'm supposed to go to Kaiba's" "Thats perfect, you can tell him and I can tell Joey." "I dont know, even thoough I like him I have to admit that man can not be reasoned with." "You like him?." Serenity blushed and nodded. "Aww isnt that cute little Serenity has a crush." "I just wish he and Joey didnt fight so much." "Me too, I hear Kaiba has an olympic sized swimming pool." "Mai!" "Just kidding." "Ladies get to class!" came a teachers voice. Mai and Serenity said goodbye and then went their separate ways.

Meanwhile in English class, Joey couldnt keep his thoughts focused on class. "Now class pass in your paper." Joey passed up the his paper. Tea grabbed it then arched an eyebrow. "Joey I didnt know that an adjective's definition was Mitsuka Wheeler, or Joey Tanaka." He looked at his paper and then blushed. "Joey Tanaka?" whispered Tea.

"Hey I'm a man of the ages." "Whatever do you want me too pass this up or what." "No." Tea handed him back his paper.

/Mitsuka is in a stunning white wedding gown and Joey is standing next to her. "I do"she cooed. "I now pronouce you man and wife you may kiss the bride." Joey and Mitsuka begin to kiss. They are on their honeymoon, eating cake when their is a call on the phone. "Hello." said Joey. He can hear Mokuba crying. "Joey its awful." "Whats the matter Mokuba." "Seto just got hit by a bus, hes dead."he cried. "Thats not that awful when you really think about it Mokuba ." "Hey your right, just for making me feel better I'm giving you half of my 30 billion dollar estate." Mokuba said cheerily. Joey turns to Mitsuka. "Man, we got all this cake, Kaibas dead, your my wife can this day get any better." "It sure can big boy."said Mitsuka seductivly. She started kissing him passionitly. "Wake up, Wake up, wake, Joey wake up." came Tristans voice out of Mitsuka/

"Huh what." said Joey sleepily. "Aww Tristan, I was having a great dream and..." "Well Shelly Sensei is passing out the big exam we was supposed to be studying for all week ." "What do you mean suppose to?" Tea asked. "Well.."

~Yugi, Joey, and Tristan walk up to a large building that says public library "So this is a library." said Joey. They went inside and started studying for the test. Joey and Tristan start making paper balls and throwing them at each.then they start playing catch. "Go long !" Tristan runs backward and runs right into none other than Mokuba. Slamming him against the bookshelf then a bunch of books fell on his head. Kaiba ran up to him. "Are you all right." "Yea, I'm fine I just bumped my head..." "You bumped your head. Let me see, it could be a concussion..." "No its ok big brother I feel fine." "You sure" "Yes, big bro.." "you positive." "SETO IM POSITIVE!" Tristan cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry Mokuba."said Tristan. "Its o..."Mokuba began. "D*** right your sorry, a sorry excuse for a human being."Kaiba interuppted. "He said he was sorry, Mr.Moneybags so why dont you go back to wherever it was you came from." "What are you doing here anyway Wheeler there are no stupid monkeys alllowed in the library."Kaiba hissed. "I'm am not a monkey" Joey said. "Your right, I shouldnt call you a monkey, thats giving you to much credit."~

"You know how you never think of the right thing to say til the whole thing is over."Joey said to Tea. "Yea..." "Well not this time, this time I nailed him."~"You think your so much better than me." "I dont think I'm better than you."Kaiba said. "You dont?" "Nope, I know im better than you." "No, your just a jealous little orphan, mad that everyone else has friends, while no one cares whether you live or die."Infact the only person that you think cares, only pities you because your his brother, but he doesnt care, no one cares and its all your fault because your a sick freak~

"Joey dont you think that was a little harsh." "No, man you should of seen Kaibas face, it was the deepest shade of red you ever saw"

~Kaiba glares at Joey, who glares right back. "C'mon Mokuba, we dont have to stick around for this, If we stay I knew I'll hit him, I dont think I'll be able to stop." "Fine if you dont beat him for this then I will." Mokuba shouted. Mokuba turns the table over so that Joey legs and arms are pinned down." He then started punching Joey in the face. His punches were surprisingly strong. Tristan pulled Mokuba off of Joey. Mokuba poked him in the eye then bit him in the leg. He started hopping around. Mokuba pushed him down, then rammed his head into the nearby drinking fountain." <Tristan is knocked out with anime squirrly eyes." Mokuba then preceded to knock the living daylight out of Joey who is still pinned down.<Joey is knocked out with squirrly eyes>

"Mokuba I know your trying to defend your brothers honor and what Joey just said was wrong but..."Yugi said. "Shutup!" Mokuba screamed. He then punched Yugi in his stomach and elbowed him in the back of the head. Yugi was knocked but Yami took over." "You have trepassed..." Kaiba knocked out Yami with one good shot to the head. He then surveyed the scene. "Mokuba, you rock!'he said. "Well you know... " Mokuba said smiling and rubbing his nose." The librarian walked over. "What on earth, why did your brother attack these nice young men..." "He didnt they assaulted him first" he said handing her a bunch of money. "I think they should be banned indefenitly dont you."Mokuba said handing her even more money. "Yes I do." The two then walked out laughing like maniacs.~

"YOU BOTH GOT BEAT UP BY KAIBA'S LITTLE BROTHER, THATS PATHETIC. YOUR TWICE HIS SIZE." "Miss Gardner quiet down or I'll tear up your test. Everyone was quiet and began cocentrating on their test.

Meanwhile Mitsuka was trying to get Kaiba to talk to her. They were in science class sitting at the lab table, Mitsuka had the aisle seat. "Look at me." she whispered. "No."he replied. "Please." "No." "Please." He just ignored her and continued to type on his laptop. "Please." "I dont associate with Mesuinu." <a/n: Mesuinu means B**** in Japanese> "How dare you!" she shouted an then slapped him across the face. The class turned to watch. "Is she crazy." whispered one kid to another. "Must be to slap him."the other kid replied. Kaiba turned to her.

"What the h*** is your problem, first you cant stop flirting with me, then you stand me up, then you beg me to talk to you again, and now this, do you have a death wish or something." "No, but you do to talk to me like that!"

She pulled out a small vial and threw on the ground. Her eye pupils rolled to the back of her head and the vapors that had came from the bottle surronded Kaiba. The class couldnt see what was happening they could just hear him screaming. Finally the vapors stopped and he fell, unconcious, into Mitsuka's arms. He was a mess his clothes were shredded<a/n: The clothes are always shredded when an anime character gets messed up I wonder why that is, oh well back to the fic."> and there was blood everywhere.

She pulled out another vial and smiled if he ever had even the smallest bit of feelings for her they would return, this time much stronger than before. She poured the liquid in his mouth then stroked his thoat so he would swallow it. She lightly kissed his lips to seal the deal. The teacher moved her to the side. The other kids looked wide eyed.

"What did you do?" asked Bakura. "He shouldnt have called me a mesuinu."she shrugged. The teacher stood over him trying to wake him up. He wouldn't. Mitsuka rolled her eyes, then walked over to him, and smiled. Then she raised her hand and the rest of the vapors came out of him. He coughed and looked around.

"My head..."he muttered. "Better get you to the nurses office."said the teacher, a middle aged pump, balding man with thick glasses. He looked at the laptop. "This isn't the notes." "No, Its the mid quarterly report for my company, much more important than the mating habits of the dung beetle." "I have no choice but to give you detention too."

"WHAT, I AM NOT GOING TO DETENTION!" "YOU DONT HAVE A CHOICE!" Kaiba just growled and stormed off. He also got suspended. He went home and opened the door, what greeted him was a cute little girl with long blond hair and striking green eyes. She was wearing a cute little pink dress. Her eyes lit up when she saw him. "Did you know that Your The Seto Kaiba?"she asked. He glared down at her, he wasn't in the mood.

"Who's kid is this!" he shouted. No reply.//That's right its the employees day off// He sighed. "What's your name kid."he asked "Nani"she replied <a/n: Nani means what? in Japanese> "What's your name?" "Nani." "What is your name."he said drawing out each syllable." "Nani!"she said drawing out each syllable. "Chotto Matte kudasai." "Onamae wa" <a/n: Chotto Matte kudasai means Wait a minute please. Onamae wa means What is your name> "NANI" "ONAMAE WA NAN DESU KA" <a/n: Also whats your name> "NANI" "I KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND ME, WHAT IS YOUR NAME." "NANI" Mokuba heard the shouting downstairs. He went down and started watching, laughing. "WHAT IS YOUR NAME" "NANI"

Mokuba went down and looked at his brother. "Niisama why are you home?" <a/n: Niisama means older brother familiarly but with respect.> "I got suspended, you" "Me and Nani got suspended too." "Wait, her name is Nani" "Yup." "Well that explains a lot." "I thought you said your big brother was super smart." "I heard that. "Good." "Mokuba why were you suspended." "I, umm, uhh... Look a Distraction(points finger behind Kaiba)." "Where(Kaiba turns around, while Nani and Mokuba race back up the stairs.)?" He growled. //I cant believe I fell for that//

He went up the stairs. "Mokuba why did you get suspended, and for how long?" He said busting in to Mokubas room. Mokuba looked down sadly and started crying. "He got jumped by a bunch of kids, they keep making fun of him, they call him a loser and a shrimp, they beat him up all the time and make fun of your family, the fact you guys dont have parents and the fact that Yugi keeps beating you in duels, they call you a has been, and when he tries to defend you they they say "ooo I'm going to tell your mom, oh yeah you dont have one." then they beat him up." Nani said.

"Nani and you are my only friends... you wont let me be friends with Yugi and the others..." Mokuba said miserably. Kaiba scooped his brother up in his arms. "Its o.k. kid, dont cry, remember what I always say, emotions are for the weak, well this is what I mean, instead of crying about it crush your enemies, ok?" Mokuba just nods his head. "O.k, I'm going to help you crush your enemies, now doesn't that sound like fun?" "Yeah" Mokuba tearfully replied" "O.k, we'll get those little brats so hard they lose the ability to laugh even if they wanted to, OK" Mokuba nods his head. "ok." Kaiba said kissing his little brother on the forehead, then rocking him back and forth. <nani sweatdrops>

"So who wants to play some games?" she asked. "I do!' Mokuba jumped up, all of a sudden happy. <Kaiba sweatdrops> "Well I'm going to take a nap, you two be good and dont break anything" He said. Dont let me sleep past five." (evil laugh) "I have a new maid coming in for a job interview.(evil laugh)" <everyone except Kaiba sweatdrop>

Meanwhile Serenity started fixing herself up, school had just let out and she only had two hours to get ready It take an hour to get there. Finally she was all dressed and ready to go. Mai knocked on the door. Joey opened it. "hey Joey is your sister home" "Yea Oh and by the way your new crush is a homocidal maniac bent on first humilliating you and Kaiba then killing you both during the field trip in two weeks." "She's in her room and what are you smoking?" "nothing yet, this is the truth." "YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HER" "SERENITY TOLD ME AND SHE HEARD HER AND TORINJO TALKING IN THE HALLS..." (Serenity comes downstairs) "I never thought you stoop so low as lying about that sweet girl, just for yor own game." "Joey I'm not lying..." (Joey rubs his temples with his index and middle finger.) "You know what Mai, get out." "What?" "get out."

Mai and Serenity left togheter and headed toward the McDonalds that was only ten minutes away from Kaibas house they had some time to kill since Serenity no longer had to walk to Kaibas. Mai had a car. "That didn't go well at all."sighed Mai, munching on some fries. "If he got that mad imagine how Kaibas going to react."said Serenity sipping on a soda. "Hey hun why arent you eating anything?" "Too nervous." "So when did you first realize that you liked (darts eyes) you-know-who?" Mai whispered. "Well... I was walking through the park one day..."

~Serenity is walking through the park when she sees Mokuba sitting on the park bench. "Hey Mokuba!"she called. He whirled around and said hi. She joined up with him. "whatcha doin'" she said sweetly." My brother is getting me some ice cream." he said happily. Just then Kaiba walks up with two orange sherbet Ice cream cones. "Here kid." he said, handing him one. "I suppose you want one too."he said looking at Serenity. "No, I didnt bring any money." "Here then" he said holding out his Ice cream. Serenity stared at him and the ice cream in disbelief. "Look you want it or not." she gladly took and he went back to get himself some.

Mokuba and Serenity talked awhile while Kaiba just sat there quietly. "We were going to feed the ducks you want to come?" Kaiba asked her. "Sure." she said. They went to feed the ducks Kaiba carefully put some seeds in both Mokuba and Serenity hands. Some ducks came and ate out of Serenitys hands. She smiled at Kaiba and he smiled back.~

"Wait Kaiba actually smiled?" Mai asked. "Mmmhmm, and it was such a nice one too, wonder why he doesnt smile more often." Serenity replied. "because hes Kaiba."

~The two watched Mokuba and talked about various things. Soon sunset hit, Mokuba had fallen asleep in his brothers arms, yet the elder Kaiba had continued to watch the sunset. "Sure is beautiful." sighed Serenity. Kaiba turned her head toward him, their eyes locked. "Not half as beautiful as you." he said. They leaned forward and were about to kiss when Mokuba woke up. "Niisama can we go home now" he muttered rubbing his eyes, completely unaware of the moment he just broke up. "Sure." he said snapping back to reality.

Mokuba called the limo and within minutes it was there. Mokuba climbed in, Kaiba looked at Serenity and her off the side. "This day never happened." he said coldly, "understand" "Dont worry I wont tell anyone." "You better not or else" he said imitating a knife to the throat. He got in the limo and it sped off.~

Sounds to me like he's a jerk even if he likes you."said Mai, but I get why you like him, he sounds like quite the romantic, when he wants to be." "well look at the time, time to go." Serenity walked up to the mansion and buzzed in. Mai waved goodbye to Serenity then jetted it off. //He sure does have a huge house// Serenity was greeted by Mokuba, and told to wait outside his brother would be down in a minute.

/Mitsuka and Kaiba were standing side by side looking out at the ocean. "I love you." she whispered. "I love you too." he said. They leaned in for the kiss.../ Kaiba woke up with a start. //what was that about, why cant i stop thinking about her// He looked at the clock, 4:01, he went downstairs and rubbed his eyes sleepily. Serenity gasped when she saw, he was only wearing a pair of blue boxers, she giggled when she realized what the letters on the waist band stood for, BEWD, blue eyes white dragon. He looked at Serenity. "What are you doing here so early and what is so funny." "I'm not here early its 5:00 on the dot, and your in your blue eyes underpants." Kaiba looked down and blushed. He looked at Mokuba and Nani, who were videotaping the whole thing and hysterically. "Got cha'" Nani giggled. "Nah Nah Seto." Mokuba giggled.

"I'm going to get you you little runts." "You got to catch us first they giggled. He chased them up the stairs. <serenity sweatdropped> When he came back down he was dressed in a suit and tie, an eerie silence came from upstairs. "Now let the interview begin" "heh heh heh, Mwu hahaha" Kaiba cackled.