Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi's Little Secrets ❯ The Return of Wing and the Annoying Dancers ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wingzero: Thank you for making those guesses. As you probably know by now, I am going to be returning as a duel monster. Kitty was the first one to make that guess so she will be featured at the end of the fic.

Two golden eyes fluttered open as she took a look around her. She noticed she had a silver armor and a silver staff with a curved blade and an ice blue jewel in the blade. The young woman realized she was an elf with sharp hearing and sight. That was when she saw a smirking Yami, Bakura, and Ishtar. She gave them a questioning look.

"Welcome back from the dead," the former pharaoh extended his hand to greet her.

"Where am I?" she whispered in a low voice.

"You're on earth," Bakura said, rolling his eyes.

"What about Yugi? Did he make it?" Her golden eyes showed worry and concern.

"Yes, he did make it," Yami assured her. He placed his hand on her shoulder. "And it was all thanks to your sacrifice."

"How are the others holding up?" She asked curiously.

"They're anxious to see you," Yami stated. He removed his hand from her shoulder and took a deep breath. "Technically, you are supposed to be dead, but with our combined efforts we were able to bring you back." She gave him a confused look. "You're now a duel monster."

"Say what!!!!" She screamed out with horror, before almost fainting. "You have got to be kidding. I can't be a duel monster."

"It was the only way we could bring you back," Yami said softly as if he was apologizing.

"I'm sorry for yelling," she apologized sheepishly. "If I am a duel monster, what duel monster am I? I don't remember any elves being magicians and wielding a weapon like this." She held out her staff to show the others.

"You're a new duel monster," Ishtar informed her. "As for your name, we were debating what it should be."

"You are a spellcaster/warrior type," Yami announced. His facial expression was dead serious. "Your attack is 2300 and defense is 2000, making you a level seven duel monster. Your attribute is light. Do you have any questions?"

She paused to think for awhile. Her white hair cascaded down her back reaching her waist. "I would like to be called Magician of Silver Light."

"Of course," Yami stated. "The others are waiting to see you."

"Okay, she replied," she stood up and found herself looking at a complete stranger in the mirror. She didn't recognize herself even in a million years. Her height had gone up quite considerably. On her, she had silver armor covering most of her. Her silver chest plate had intricate elven designs with light blue jewels that matched her staff. She had silver boots with similar designs as well. On her hands, she wore silver gloves that went all the way to below her elbow. Around her head, she had a silver head band. Underneath her armor, she wore a light blue outfit that matched her jewel.

"It must be awkward to see yourself like this," Yami commented.

"You can say that again," she whispered in a loud voice.

The two other yamis had already exited the room as they felt their hikari's impatience through their links. They decided to calm their respective partners down before they were bombarded with several feelings at once. Yami had stayed behind to help her, not because she saved his hikari but because she was a friend to Yugi so that made her his friend.

"So how is she?" Yugi asked, bounding from his seat. Calin and Mirai gave each other wary glances before looking at their other master.

Yami had on a patient appearance as he waited for his aibou to calm down. The others had noticed how excited Yugi had become so they turned their attention towards the two tricolor haired boys. "She's fine. In fact, you can see her if you want to."

With her cue, she pushed open the door and stepped out from behind it. Her new shining armor reflected the sun's light giving her an almost ethereal appearance for a second. She had moved out of the path of the sunlight. "What do you think?" Her hand subconsciously tucked strands of her white hair behind her pointy ears.

"I think you look like a duel monster," Joey stated the obvious.

"Of course she does," Bakura said sarcastically while rolling his yes. "What else do you think she would be, a purple dinosaur?" Everyone shuddered at that rhetorical question.

"I'm the Magician of Silver Light," she announced. "But you can still call me Wing or something."

"Why don't you pick a new name?" Yugi suggested; everyone looked at him. "It's sort of to symbolize her new life."

"Oh," was the collective response.

"Call me Arian then," the Magician of Silver light announced. "Where's my sister?" She noticed the lack of her sister's presence.

"She had to be sedated," Seto informed the new duel monster.

"Out of curiosity," Mai began, "Who is going to keep her card?"

"That has not been decided yet," Yami stated in a flat voice. "It is her decision to make and hers alone." He narrowed his eyes at a certain brunette in the room. "You can't force her to become part of your deck."

"I didn't say anything," Seto snorted.

"So which deck do you want to be in?" Ryou asked while the former pharaoh and former high priest squabbled.

"If you don't mind, I would like to be in Master Yugi's deck," Arian said nervously.

"I would be honored to have you in my deck," Yugi chirped. His violet eyes were brimming with joy. "You can just call me Yugi. There is no need for formality between friends." In response, she nodded her head.

"So now what?" Arian asked her new masters.

"We have to come up with another plan," Yami stated very flatly.

******

Yugi's POV

I was glad that Wing had made it through the ordeal, because I didn't think she was going to. When we first saw her, I thought I was going to fall over in my chair. She wasn't anything like her human form. She was completely different.

"The problem is we don't know when or where she is going to strike," Ishtar cursed. He held his hikari close to him as if he thought he was going to lose Malik at any second.

"I know," my darker half agreed with him. His crimson eyes gazed around the room. "As of now, each of you has one or two duel monsters out in the real world." Mai had her Harpie Lady and Harpie's Pet Dragon. Joey had his Flame Swordsman and Red Eyes Black Dragon. Seto had his three Blue Eyes White Dragons. Ryou had his Dark Elf and Change of Hearts out. For Tristan, it was his Cyber Commander. Mokuba was given his brother's Rude Kaiser. Malik had a couple of his duel monsters out and so did his sister. (^^U I don't know what cards Malik has other than the Egyptian god card.)

"Knowing her she'll probably attack soon," Bakura announced. His cold brown eyes stared into crimson and violet ones. "She thinks we'll be vulnerable with the death of one of our companions, but she doesn't know we brought her back from the dead. She'll be counting on that when she attacks."

"And that's when we'll strike," Malik added in his two cents.

"Yes," Yami agreed with him. "Now, she knows about our duel monsters, but she doesn't know about you." He glanced over towards the Magician of Silver Light. "You will have to keep out of view until she attacks."

"I understand, Master Yami," Arian said in a melodic voice. That was when I noticed Mirai glancing at her every now and then when he thought no one was looking at him.

Ishtar pulled up the blue prints to the Kaiba mansion on the computer. When he received shocked glances from the others, he scowled, "My boss had taught me a few things, namely about computers if I was going to become head of his security."

"Figures," was some of their responses.

"The plan is to have our duel monsters at these locations," Ishtar said pointing to where each of our duel monsters should be. "Two Blue Eyes White Dragon should patrol the air above the mansion while the last one is on ground duty with Harpie's Pet Dragon."

"You do realize that my dragon gains attack points for every Hapie Lady on the field?" Mai spoke up, interrupting the new head of security.

"I was getting to that," Ishtar said a bit annoyed. "Harpie's Lady and her sister will accompany their Pet Dragon. Flame Swordsman, Cyber Commander, Red Eyes Black Dragon, Change of Heart, and the rest of our duel monsters will be inside the mansion. Dark Magician, Celtic Guardian, and Magician of Silver Light will be guarding Yugi, Ryou, and Malik closely."

"Why can't I have our duel monsters protect me?" Malik pouted.

"Because I'll be with them," Ishtar almost snapped.

"Oh okay," Malik sighed.

"Since there are three duel monsters, I figure we assign one to each hikari," my darker half suggested. "Mirai, you will be guarding Yugi."

"Arian, I'm counting on you to keep Malik safe," Ishtar said before Bakura could say anything.

"Why do I get stuck with a level four guarding my hikari?" Bakura scowled, to which all three of the duel monsters guarding the hikaris glared back at him.

Our yamis practically threw us into a room. It was in the middle of the mansion and considered to be one of the more secured rooms. Not to mention, it had some entertainment, a personal bathroom, and a small area where snacks were stored.

"I wanted to get in some of the fun," Malik sulked on the couch.

"You have one warped sense of fun," Ryou commented. He picked up a book from the nearby shelf and started reading it.

"You're telling me," I agreed with my fellow hikari. "So what do you want to do?"

"I don't know," Malik sighed. His violet eyes scanned the room, for something to occupy his time. We would normally be dueling or playing the other games, but they seemed rather dull with compared to our lives, though it didn't have as large risk factor involved.

"You want to play a game?" I asked them.

"Not really," Malik said. He sat straight up and glanced over at his protector, who was leaning against the wall watching his every move and his environment.

"Then how about a movie?" I suggested something else.

"It's at least something," Malik resigned. He scooted over on the couch, allowing room for me to sit on it. My magicians both were keeping watch on us. Their eyes every once in awhile strayed over to the other magician. There was another couple forming, though I wish I could have found someone for Seto. He seemed to be a nice guy, despite his cold tendencies.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked. I peered over to where the DVDs were kept. The Kaibas knew how to stock pile their collection with good movies.

"Anything," Malik shrugged.

"What about Barney?" I stifled back a giggle.

Malik turned several shades of white in less than half a minute. "You have got to be joking."

That was when I couldn't hold it in any longer. "Besides, they down even own a Barney DVD unless you want to go out and rent one."

"I think I'll pass," Malik shivered. "There is nothing scarier than that baka purple dinosaur."

"What about Anzu and her hikari?" I raised a brow.

"Okay, other than those two," Malik corrected himself.

"What about the teletubbies?" I asked again.

"No comments," Malik replied.

I read the film title out loud, "Spider Man, X-Men, Matrix, Scream 1, Scream 2, Legally Blonde, Terminator 1, Terminator 2, the Net, Saving Private Ryan, Ghost Busters, Spy Kids, Spy Kids 2, 101 Dalmatians, 102 Dalmatians, Charlie's Angels, Knight Rider, Batman Beyond, Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, the Faculty, Armageddon, Ocean's Eleven, Hercules: the Animated Movie, Joseph: King of Dreams, Moses: Prince of Egypt, Harry Potter: The Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter: The Chamber of Secrets, Zeus & Roxanne, Andy, Flipper, Lassie, Bingo, Cop & a Half, Shrek, the Little Mermaid, the Lion King, the Lion King 2, the Land Before Time Series, the Last Unicorn, Save the Last Dance, Power Rangers: the Movie, Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie, 3 Ninjas, 3 Ninjas: Knuckle Up, 3 Ninjas: Kick Back, 3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega, Star Wars: the Phantom Menace, Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Bring it On, Rising Mercury, and much more."

"That is a lot," Malik whistled. "I'm not in a mood for a kiddie film."

"How about something with not a lot of gore?" Ryou asked hopefully. "I know we'll get more than we need in real life. Also I could do without the reminder."

"I know," Malik said, backing him up on this. "I don't want to be reminded of my first encounter with that witch."

"You know that's an insult to witches everywhere," I scolded him. "What about the good witches like Hermione?"

"Oh, I forgot about her," Malik said nervously. "Yeah, it would be insulting her."

"I think she's more of an it," Ryou spoke up.

"Wait a second," I nearly shouted out. "I remembered that every hikari who had a yami was a hermaphrodite. Then that would make her one too."

"You know you're right," Ryou gasped. "And she was the one who was disgusted with you when she found out you had it."

"Hypocrite," Malik spat at her. "I don't feel like watching any cheerleading or dancing movies."

"Yeah," I agreed with him. "It will remind me of Tea." I had to force out that last word. "You know it's too bad she was named after a drink I like."

"Yeah," Ryou sighed. "Maybe we should give her another name."

"Let's not talk about her and watch a movie," I said, wanting to change the topic. They both nodded their heads. I glanced over towards my duel monsters. "Do you have any suggestions on what to watch?"

"My favorite movie is the Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring and the second movie Lord of the Rings: the Two Towers," Arian mentioned.

"Unfortunately, the second movie isn't out on video and we already seen the first movie," I informed her. My other two duel monsters had no clue to what we were talking about.

"Then I would suggest either Harry Potter movies," Arian suggested. "They're both good movies and they're out on DVD."

"What is this Harry Potter?" Mirai asked me. He had confusion written all over his face.

I laughed softly. "Harry Potter is a book series that has been made into a movie. It is considered to be in the fantasy genre, because it has magic and magical creatures."

"I see," Mirai said.

"You have no imagination," Calin teased the male magician.

Arian laughed at his comment. "You know he's right about that. You have no sense of imagination."

Mirai's cheeks turned bright red at the comment. "Do you mind? We are supposed to be keeping an eye on them."

"Fine, be that way," we teased him.

I popped in the first CD to the series. From reading the book, they referred back to the first book. This should be interesting. I felt sorry for Harry. He had to live with those ... those pathetic excuses for human beings. They were lower than low, especially that Dudsley. He reminded me of this one bully at my school, but with the help of my yami, we 'convinced' him to leave me alone. Needless to say, he hadn't been the same ever since. We watched the second movie and afterwards decided to eat dinner as it was around eight at night.

"What do the rest of you want to eat?" Ryou called out. He had his back turned to us so he couldn't see what we were doing.

"I'm game for anything," Malik called out.

"You know I'm not picky," I informed him. "Now, what should we do while we are waiting for Ryou to finish cooking?"

The Egyptian blonde shrugged. "I'm too tired to think."

"Then you wouldn't be too tired for this," an annoying voice called out.

We quickly spun around and saw the annoying duo. I wasn't referring to the Change of Hearts duel monster or the singer. A clatter sounded from Ryou was cooking as he took a defensive stance. He had a large knife in his hand as he aimed it at Anzu.

****************

Normal POV

"What are you planning to do with that pathetic weapon, little boy?" Anzu sneered at him.

"Umm....." Ryou stuttered. His grip on the blade's handle tightened. "What do guys suggest doing?"

From behind the two girls, a young lady with several wings appeared. She was a fairy type duel monster with high attack power. Yugi's duel monsters narrowed their eyes. They knew she had a higher attack power than they do. Yugi noticed how anxious the other's had been and used his Book of the Secret Arts on his Dark Magician. Now he had fifty more attack points than the Wing Weaver. The same dragon appeared with the Wing Weaver. It eyed the others as it prepared to attack. The Magician of Silver Light went into attack position. She held pointed her staff at the dragon. A small bowling ball appeared from behind Tea. It was the Shining Friendship duel monster.

"Yugi, Ryou, you take on Tea," Malik whispered to the two other hikaris. "I'll take on Anzu."

"But Malik," Ryou protested. "You could get yourself hurt."

"Yeah, I still have powerful magic behind me," Yugi also protested.

"You don't know how to use them," Malik countered.

"I suggest the two of you go, because she is good in physical and magical attacks," Ryou suggested.

"He has a point," Yugi agreed with the white haired hikari.

"Fine," Malik resigned.

In the end, Ryou faced of against Tea while Yugi and Malik went against Anzu. It was a good thing too, because Anzu was almost an expert in hand to hand combat as well as dark magic. The duel monsters had their hands full with the two evil things' duel monsters. They weren't in any position to help their master.

Celtic Guardian had no trouble squashing the flying bowling ball with wings. He charged at the Shining Friendship, which made her jump into the air. Since the elf was expecting her to do dodge, he swung his sword in an arc, catching her completely off guard. She was sent flying into the wall and bouncing off. Quickly she regained her balance and tried to attack the elf, but he was too quick for her.

"You'll have to do better than that if you want to catch me," Calin taunted her.

The flying bowling ball growled at the elf. She screamed some rather colorful words, mostly death threats for humiliating her. She had never been so embarrassed in her life and she wasn't about to let him get the best of her. Puffing herself, she attempted to tackle the elf. Calin managed to evade the attack hardly moving at all. She wanted to impress her other mistress by taking down this annoying elf.

"Hold still," she squeaked in her language.

Calin merely laughed. "Do you think I would do such a thing?" His green eyes twinkled with mischief. "I'm having so much fun, but I must help my master so as they say batters up."

"What do you mean by that?" the Shining Friendship chirped irritatingly.

"You'll find out soon enough," Calin said innocently as he used his sword like a bat. He waited for the duel monster to charge him, before he went into his position. Using all of his strength, he swung his sword, causing the Shining Friendship to be sent flying out of the window and maybe into the next galaxy.

Mirai was battling the Wingweaver. He would have been having trouble with her if Yugi hadn't given him the magic equip card. The Book of the Secret Arts gave any spellcaster 300 extra attack and defense points. He tried hitting her with his dark magic attack, but she easily dodged it by flying high. He growled and went after her.

"Not so easy magician?" She taunted him. "Maybe you should practice your aim."

"It won't take much to take you down," Mirai scowled at her. He swung his staff when she was close enough, catching her off guard. She had been expecting him to try his magical attack; however, she wouldn't have thought he had the nerve to swing his staff.

"That was too close," the Wingweaver muttered as a couple of feathers floated down to the ground. She had to end this quickly, because he had a higher attack points than her. If Yugi hadn't given this Dark Magician a magic card, she could have defeated him easily.

"You're ready to give up?" Mirai raised his staff, aiming it at her.

"There is no way, I'm going to lose to a second rate magician like you," she spat. "Besides, if it weren't for that magic card, you wouldn't stand a chance against me."

"Think what you like," Mirai said in a cold tone. "Your mistress doesn't care for you. All she cares about is results. What happens when you fail her? What will she do then?"

"Stop this garbage," she screamed. Rage coursed throughout her body. "How dare you say that about my mistress!"

"You see that Shining Friendship," Mirai pointed over towards the balling ball with wings while it was still in the room.

"What about her?" Wingweaver questioned. She floated down towards the ground. When the Shining Friendship was sent flying out the window, Anzu didn't even bother worrying about the duel monster. She concentrated all of her energy in taking down the two hikaris. Not to mention they heard her muttering something along the lines of worthless duel monster.

"It makes you wonder where her loyalties lie," Mirai said confidently. "Unlike your mistress, my master cares about me. He even risked his life to save me once. I cannot say the same for either of your mistresses."

"What would you know?" the Wingweaver cried out. She lunged at the Dark Magician hoping to catch him off guard, but she didn't count on his fast reflexes and suddenly found herself being winded by a staff.

"You wouldn't be fighting this badly if you weren't blinded by anger," Mirai advised the fuming fairy. "Then again, you wouldn't be fighting for her if you weren't blinded to the truth."

"What do you mean by that?" she spat at him.

"I mean, you don't see the truth in front of you," Mirai answered her calmly.

"I can clearly see the truth, and I don't need you telling me any more lies," the Wingweaver growled at the male magician, who shook his head. Even with the evidence right in her face, she refused to believe it.

Mirai had sidestepped her attack, causing her to lose balance. She tried to recover, but the magician would have none of that. He used his staff to knock her off balance and land hard on the floor. Soon he had his staff pointing at her throat. He noticed his other magician companion was fairing well. She was athletic as well as skilled in magic, but her attack strength wasn't as strong as the Dark Magician or Blue Eyes White Dragon.

The girl magician was struggling with the dragon at first. She wasn't used to fighting as a duel monster. After a few moves and awkward moments, she managed to get the hang of her powers and started to fight back. The dragon was surprised at her attack power, because it thought she was a level four or lower duel monster by the way she attacked. Boy she proved it wrong. She was in deed a level seven duel monster.

When Yugi's duel monsters had defeated Anzu's duel monsters, Anzu didn't bother helping them. She was concentrating on defeating Malik and Yugi, who were working well as a tag team. Mirai pointed this out to the fairy duel monster as he was prepared to make another strike. That strike never landed, because he wanted to show that her mistress wasn't willing to sacrifice her life for a duel monster. The Wingweaver was confused and scared. She thought her mistress would protect her if she was in danger, but she was completely wrong. Anzu only cared about results just like the Dark Magician had said, though she wasn't about to admit it to his face. Pounding could be heard coming from behind the door.

"Looks like we have company," Anzu sneered. She had placed a barrier spell around the room earlier to prevent human from escaping. What she didn't count on was that three of the other yamis were spirits. They could easily enter their soul rooms and appear next to their respective aibou. Somehow she must separate the holders from their items before they figured it out.

Mokuba was waiting upstairs for his older brother to arrive. They were going to be looking over the next battle tournament that he was going to be holding. It wouldn't be as large as his first one, but it should draw a crowd, as Yugi, Joey, and Malik were entering in it. They drew large crowds whenever they dueled. The younger Kaiba brother sighed.

'Seto is late. What could be taking him so long?'

It was then he noticed one of his buddies had logged on. He started chatting with her to pass the time for he didn't know at the time, Seto was helping the others rescue Yugi, Ryou, and Malik. Quickly, clicking on his friend's user name, he pulled up a chat box.

DragonChild: Hey, whassup, Kitty?

TwilightStar: nm, u?

DragonChild: I'm waiting for my older brother.

TwilightStar: I bet he has something to do with work. Work, work, work, that's all your brother does. He needs a life.

DragonChild: As much as I hate to say this, but you're right. That's why I talked him into going on a vacation after he's finished with business.

TwilightStar: That's good to hear. One question.

DragonChild: Yes?

TwilightStar: How did you do it?

DragonChild: It's a secret. If you want to know, you'll have to find out.

TwilightStar: No fair.

DragonChild: I can't be giving out my good moves. Who knows, you could be using it on me? I don't even want to think about some people. *cough* Weevil *cough*

TwilightStar: Lol. That's a good one. What did Weevil ever do to you?

DragonChild: It wasn't what he did to me. It was what he did to my friends. You see on the duelist kingdom, Yugi battled him in his first match, but Weevil used several underhanded tactics. Then in my brother's battle city tournament, he had bribed a kid to pretend to steal Joey's deck so that he could slip in a parasite card. Using that parasite card, he turned Joey's entire deck into parasite monsters, giving his Insect Queen the advantage.

TwilightStar: That's low. Why that dirty, under handed, no good weasel.

DragonChild: That wasn't nice.

TwilightStar: Sorry.

DragonChild: For the weasel.

TwilightStar: Lol. You're funny you know that?

DragonChild: Well someone has to be around her. My brother is way too serious for his own good and I'm worried about him.

TwilightStar: He's a big boy and I'm sure he can handle himself.

DragonChild: It's not that. He never makes promises he can't keep and he promised to meet me twenty three minutes ago.

TwilightStar: Not good. Why don't you go check on him?

DragonChild: He told me to stay put.

TwilightStar: and do you always do what your brother asks?

DragonChild: Pretty much. He's handling a rough situation so he didn't want me becoming involved in it.

TwilightStar: I wish I could have an overprotective brother. Crap. I gotta go. My evil parents are kicking me off. They said I spent too much time online today. I hope we can chat another time.

DragonChild: Same here, so I'll see you around. Bye.

TwlightStar: Yeah, ttyl.

Wingzero: Okay, that was one weird chappie.

DS: You can say that again.

Malik: So do we defeat Anzu?

Yugi: Yeah, do we?

Wingzero: You'll have to find out later.

Malik & Yugi: Phoey!

Wingzero: *disappears in a shower of silver and white sparkles*

DS: --U I hate it when she does that. *ends the chappie*