Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi's Little Secrets ❯ Night before Dawn: Anzu's Revenge ( Chapter 32 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wingzero: ^^ Wingzero in da house! *crickets can be heard* Where is everyone?

Wingzero: *_*!!! *is blinded*

Everyone: Happy Birthday!!!

Wingzero: O_O!!!! ..... ;_; You remembered!

DS: How can I forget my hikari's birthday?

Ray: Or my girlfriend?

Dramon: Or my um... Sibling.

DS: We brought some of your friends over.

Snowangel: Yo, the princess of wolves is ready to jam!

Fang: --U Of course, mistress.

Darkangel: --U My hikari.

DS: --U You said it.

Snowangel: v.v Shut it. *thwacks her yami*

Darkangel: @@ Oooo, look at the cute kitties.

Jadej.j: I hope I'm in the right place.

Wingzero: Hey, you made it. ^.^

Jadej.j: Yeah, you wouldn't believe the traffic down there.

Michael: We know.

Tala: You try catching a plane from Russia these days.

Lee: You ran after the plane?

Tala: *falls anime style*

Shinimegami: *drops in from the ceiling* Hey, happy birthday.

Wingzero: Thankies, and I guess for the new sun roof too.

Shinimegami: Hehehe. Oops?

Darksol127: You're not forgetting about little ole' me?

Wingzero: Of course not.

Snowangel: Who are you?

Jadej.j: Weren't you that Change of hearts?

Darksol127: n_n that's me all right.

Wingzero: Where's Kurama, Mirai Trunks, Gohan, Goten, Goku, Chibi Trunks, Legolas, Aragorn, Kouiji, Takuya, Kouichii, Tommy, JP, Zoey, Yusuke, Hiei, Kuwabara, Genkai, Botan, Koenma, Heero, Duo M., Trowa, Quatre, Wufei, Heavy Arms, Sand Rock, Nataku, Zechs, Noin, Treize, Howard, Inu Yasha, Shippo, Kagome, Kikyo, Miroku, Sango, Kohaku, Kirara, Sato, Hilde, Catherine, Sally, Lan, Megaman, Roll, Gutsman, Dex, Yai, Meru, Dart, Lavitz, Albert, Rose, Shana, Miranda, Hashel, Kongol, Lloyd, Sakura, Yue, Kero, Julian, Madison, Lee, Eriol, Clow, Tori, Frodo, Pippen, Sam, Merry, Gimli, Boromir, Gandalf, Elrond, Arwen, Calin, Galain, Pug, Tomas, Arutha, Lyam, Martin, Laurie, Jimmy, Locky, Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Lupis, Sirus, McGonnal, Dumbledore, Hedwig, Pigwidgeon, Crookshanks ........

Malik: O_O!!!! That's a lot of people to invite to your party.

Snowangel: *thwacks Malik* After all, the more the merrier.

Malik: *_* Hai.

Jadej.j & Darksol127: -.-U

Kurama: We're here, did the party start?

Wingzero: ^-^ My fave Kitsune! *huggles Kurama*

Kurama: >.O Need air!!!!...........

Wingzero: ^^U Gomen. *notices a lot of peeps arrive* Hey guys.

Dart: *starts a random branch on fire*

Hiei: Hey!!! I'm the pyromaniac around here!!!

Agunemon: No I am!!!!

Wargreymon: No, that's me.

Dranzer: What am I, chopped liver?

Wingzero: --U Enough already. You're all pyros.

Pikachu: Pika.

Wingzero: Oh, what a little cutie!!!! *picks up Pikachu and huggles him*

Brock: ;_; I wish pretty girls would hold me like that.

DS: --U That would be a miracle.

Ash: *rotflol*

Brock: Now, that's cold.

Max: Shouldn't we get the fic started?

Wingzero: Hm... It's my birthday, so the announcements will be longer.

DSC: Hope I'm not too late.

Jadej.j: Who are you?

DSC: Deathscythe Custom.

Everyone: *glances between DSC and DS*

Kai: I never knew you had a twin.

Kenny: Or a sibling.

DS: --U I have Yami.

Yami: *eyes DSC suspiciously*

DSC: ^^UU What?

Yami: Nothing. Let's just start this fic already.

Wingzero: *thwacks Yami* My fic and I say when it starts.

Yami: X-X of course.

Wingzero: The disclaimers.

DSC: Wingzero doesn't own any character in this fic, except for the Magician of Silver Light and Death Scythe. That is all.

Loud banging could be heard from the other side of the door and colorful yelling as well. The yamis and Seto were trying to knock down the door, but they soon discovered it very hard to as Anzu had placed a spell, blocking them from entering. The noises died down for a second, before the room's occupants could hear chanting or the reciting of spells. None of them worked as she had placed a time lock on it. If a spell had a time lock on it, nothing could break it unless it was a very powerful spell.

"Anzu, you had better open up this door or else!" The former pharaoh yelled through the thick wooden object, separating him from his loved ones.

"Or else what?" The dark's annoying voice came clearly from behind the door.

"Or else you're going to live to regret it!" Bakura growled at his younger sister, though he didn't consider her to be one.

"Ha, I doubt big brother you could do anything from out there," Anzu screamed. She was cut off suddenly when two hikaris attacked her simultaneously. "I have better things to do than chat with you!" She scowled at him as if he betrayed her.

"If you harm my hikari, you will be a world of pain!" Ishtar was still pounding on the door, even though the others had given up on brute force.

"I know of no magic that will penetrate that shield she has around them, unless," Yami's voice trailed off. His crimson eyes were fixed in the direction the others were in. "If I can convince Joey, he may lend me his Time Wizard."

"Why would you want that duel monster?" Seto asked without thinking. Suddenly, it hit him like a ton of bricks. "Oh, you plan on speeding up time so that the shield will disappear on its own."

"That's what I hope will happen," Yami said. He wasn't too sure if his plan would work, but he was willing to risk it to save his new lover. If it comes to it, he could always go into his soul room; however, the former pharaoh didn't know if it was going to work.

"What else could happen?" Ishtar dared to ask the question, that was on their minds.

"First of all, our hikaris could age at a faster pace," Yami explained, "meaning it would be pointless of us to rescue them when they have perished due to old age. Then again it could slow things down for them, making us go faster."

"Or we could be standing around here, while she murders our hikaris," Bakura growled. He tapped his foot impatiently, waiting for the two others yamis to shut up.

"I agree with him," Seto said. Even though he didn't have any loved one in the room, he cared enough about them, which was more than he used to before. "Who knows; she could have taken their millennium items away from them."

"Why didn't we think of it?" Ishtar slapped his head. "Our soul rooms! They're the perfect place to enter instead of calling the Time Wizard and Joey."

"Yes," Yami agreed with him. "That way, Joey won't be directly involved in this battle. Let's do it, before it's too late."

Entering their soul rooms wasn't that hard. It was like entering on any other day, but exiting was a different story. This time, it was much harder than before. Yami was the first one to find out the hard way, when he was thrown across his soul room. Fortunately, the yamis could communicate with each other. Bakura was completely frustrated he could strangle Anzu without thinking about it. Ishtar was pretty much in the same condition. He nearly lost his hikari once and he wasn't about to lose him again, not when they have proclaimed their love.

"You don't stand a chance against me," Anzu taunted. She glanced sideways, to see how her hikari was fairing against Ryou.

Tea was holding her own, because neither of them knew how to fight that well. Ryou knew some moves from his yami. He learned them while his darker half was using them on him, but he doesn't have the experience to use them well. Tea was pretty much in the same boat, but she had a skirt on so she was a bit self-conscious when it came to fighting. She would pull down on her skirt when it came flying up, which annoyed her darker half to no end.

"What makes you think you can win?" Malik snarled. He was pacing around her, hoping to catch her off guard or to find some sort of weakness to use against her. Alas, luck was not on his side as she noticed his strategy.

"Do you think I would fall for the oldest trick in the book?" Anzu sneered; her eyes became colder and much more unforgiving. She lashed out where Malik was heading, catching him off guard. Luck was on his side as she wasn't holding a sharp object in that hand so he wasn't cut, though he was sent flying backwards a bit.

"Not bad," Malik commented. He was a bit winded from her attack.

While she was distracted, Yugi concentrated on forming an attack of any sorts. He was able to get a blast of light, hitting Anzu on the side. It would have hit her straight on, but at the last second, she moved in an attempt to dodge it. She growled at the smallest hikari there.

"Don't think that will work again!" Anzu scowled. Along her side, she had burned clothes, along with slightly red skin. Nevertheless, she wasn't limping in pain or screaming.

The Egyptian blonde struck as she was scowling at Yugi. He had provided the perfect distraction for his physical attack on her. The dancer wasn't expecting Malik to recover in such a short time so her attention was completely on Yugi. When she had felt a blow to her shoulder, she spun around to face Malik with the Millennium Rod turned into a sword. Small droplets of her blood were dripping down from the edge of the blade.

"That wasn't bad," Anzu sneered. She concentrated on chanting a spell, which she was going to aim it at Malik, but at the last second, she switched her target to Yugi, who was caught completely off guard.

Yugi crashed into the wall with an audible thump. He managed to stand up though he was injured and through his link, he could feel his darker half's rage. It assured Yugi to know that Yami was trying his best to help him, even though he stood on the opposite side of the barrier.

"You should have stayed down squirt," Anzu taunted the small tri-color haired boy.

"First of all, my name is Yugi," Yugi scowled at her. He had more guts than she thought the wimp had. "Second, there's no way you're going to get away with it. Your duel monsters are defeated and I don't think your Wingweaver would want to remain on the same side as you." He nodded towards the fairy duel monster, who was being tended to by the Magician of Silver Light. The girls were chatting about their masters or mistresses. The Dark Magician hovered closely to the girl magician. He didn't want anyone to harm her while he was around.

"She was useless anyways," Anzu growled. 'And for betraying me, she is going to pay dearly along with everyone here. Brother, you'd better watch your back, because I'll be dancing on your grave. Too bad my hikari has a crush on that annoying pharaoh. It would have been fun to dance on his grave, but that doesn't matter now.'

As Yugi provided a good distraction, Malik prepared to stab Anzu somewhere to immobilize her, but she somehow sensed that he was charging at her and moved out of the way at the last second. She did receive a deep gash across her shoulder blade for her careless mistake. "Dang it." The Egyptian muttered. He took a defensive position when she was able to regain her sense.

'I'll have to take these two out individually. There's no way I can take them down when they are working as a team and I have to do it fast. My spell won't last that much longer.' Anzu quickly darted around the room, making her two combatants have to run to keep up with her. She planned on taking out Malik as he proved to be more of a threat than Yugi. The smaller boy, she felt she could handle him with no problem as he was using mostly magic spells. 'Lets see what kind of spell I can use against this Egyptian dweeb. He managed to survive my attack on him, but he won't have anyone to heal him any more.' She thought a few curses in Egyptian. 'I completely forgot about those two magicians. No doubt they would have healing spells. A girl's work is never done.'

"I don't like this," Malik whispered to Yugi when they were close enough. The smaller boy nodded his head in agreement. "She's up to something I can feel it."

"Now the problem is what she is up to," Yugi spoke softly. He saw Anzu reverse directions on them. Now she was heading straight for them. In a flash, the two hikaris saw something shiny in her hand, but they couldn't see what it was exactly, because they had to jump out of the way or risk being skewered with her sword.

Even with their combined strength, they couldn't seem to take her down or make her run for the hills. Maybe, if they had Ryou's help, they would be able to defeat her, though she wouldn't go down easily. It wasn't her style to make things easier for others. Whenever she didn't want to do something, she put up a fight and her brother ended up threatening her with something horrible to get her to comply back in the days.

Anzu had a decorated mirror in her hand. Around circumference of the mirror, vines decorated it. Just above the handle, there were a few marks in Celtic. No one in the room understood what it read, but Yugi figured that it had come somewhere from the Great Britain area in Europe some time ago. On the handle itself, there was a small creature engraved onto it. He couldn't see what it was exactly, because most of Anzu's hand was now covering it. She was holding it in such a way that Yugi was now looking at it. Suddenly, everything became large for Yugi as he shrank into a small tri colored kitten.

/YAMI!!!!!/ Yugi had gone into his panic mode.

//Hang on aibou, I'm coming.// Loud banging can be heard coming from behind the door as an enraged pharaoh charged the door, attempting to knock it off its hinges.

"Ooooo, the big bad pharaoh isn't happy," Anzu cackled. Her crimson eyes held mischief in them until she felt someone come from behind her. It was two rather pissed off magicians. She was unable to dodge their combined attacks and was sent sprawling across the room.

"How dare you do that to Master Yugi," Mirai growled at her very threateningly. As Yugi's favorite duel monster; he was the most loyal. He would never let his master be harmed, but this was just too much. His female counterpart also had the same thing as well. She was fuming with anger and it clearly showed in her golden eyes.

"You just made a big mistake."

"I can vouch for that," Calin agreed with them. He had his sword in his hand and was ready to attack her if needed. "You are going down. Nobody messes with our master and gets away with it." He position himself in between Anzu and Yugi.

"So that's what this thing does," Anzu said gleefully. "I was wondering what those symbols meant." She twisted the mirror in her hand. Before she knew it, the mirror was taken from her by her own duel monster. The Wingweaver flew over her and grabbed it as she was gloating. "Hand it over."

"Why should I?" The duel monster landed near Calin, ready to protect Yugi, as he was helpless to defend himself. "You never cared about anyone besides yourself, so why should I care about you?" Her voice was dripping with venom as she spoke those words.

"Cough it up you worthless excuse of a duel monster," Anzu growled at her now former duel monster. The Wingweaver had enough sense to change sides and masters. When she shook her head to answer no, Anzu concentrated on forming an attack on them.

Nevertheless, her attack was blocked with the combined powers of the magicians. They cast a spell, creating a barrier around the three. This caused her attack to be reflected back at her, knocking her off her feet and into the tall book shelf. Suddenly, the book case was sent toppling down on her and a smug DS was standing beside it.

"When did you get here?" Yugi asked her. His violet eyes were wide with surprise.

"I was here the entire time," she replied. Her black hair swayed as she hopped down from where she was perched. "My little sister let me in and I was in the bathroom, taking a bath while this fight went down." She admitted that sheepishly.

"Oh," was the response of everyone on their side.

Anzu was completely enraged. She shoved the book case off of her, nearly hitting DS. The older sister was able to back flip out of the way and land. "That was close."

"I will get you for that," Anzu growled. Her ruby eyes held a fire and a determination to get her revenge. The others glanced at each other nervously as they knew what she was capable of doing. Even though they had the numbers, Anzu tended to fight rather dirty. She will use any means of getting her way, even if it endangered her hikari.

"Get Yugi out of here," Malik ordered DS. He was ready to leap into action should Anzu chase after DS. "I'll cover you."

"We both will," Wingweaver added. "I don't want to see Master Yugi get hurt."

"So he's now you're master?" Calin asked raising a brow.

"Well, he does care about his duel monsters," Wingweaver said, caught off guard when he asked that question.

"Um guys a little help here," Ryou shouted as he was backing off an attacking Tea. Somehow the annoying dancer managed to gain control of her weapon and was furiously attacking the white haired teen.

"I'm on it!" Arian announced to the others as she jumped towards the dancer. She swung her staff in a large arc, hoping to cut up Tea in the process, but the dancer twirled out of the way. Instead of stabbing her, the magician/warrior only cut a slit in Tea's skirt, causing her to moon everyone. They had to block their eyes to prevent themselves from seeing this horrible sight.

Anzu took this opportunity to create a powerful ball of energy and threw it at Calin who was currently holding Yugi. DS saw this coming a mile away and she was already running towards the two. She pushed them out of the way, but she wasn't able to get out of the way and caught the blast. She was thrown across the room, hitting the wall with an audible crack.

"Sister!!" Arian screamed as she charged blindly at Anzu. She swung her staff in her rage, which forced Anzu to back off. There was no way she could handle the magician/warrior when she was this pissed off. Tears streamed down her face as she furiously slashed at Anzu.

Malik had to step back to avoid getting sliced by her blade. When she was mad, she was really mad. He wasn't going to risk getting diced by an angry duel monster. "Man, she's really mad."

Ryou nodded his head. In addition to attacking Anzu head on, she also took on her hikari as well. "She's a one duel monster wrecking crew. I wouldn't want to mess with her."

The Wingweaver stood over the now unconscious DS. She was tending to the other's injuries and prayed that the older sister would survive. If there was anything she could do, she was trying her best to help. After all, she wanted to impress her new master and be worthy of being in his deck. From her pouch, she produced a few herbs to help ease the pain.

Mirai was seething with anger. He couldn't stand to see the other magician in so much pain and anger. All he wanted to do was comfort her in her time of need, but he doubted he could get to her and hold her without being severely injured so he had to wait until she calmed down enough. Yugi was beside DS, mewling. He was upset that another person he cared about was injured because of him. If he wasn't being target, then none of this would happen. It was all his fault and the Celtic Guardian picked up on this.

"Master Yugi, this wasn't your fault," Calin sounded assuring to his master. "You didn't know Anzu was going to throw an energy sphere at you and you can't predict what your friends will do anything to protect you."

"I guess you're right," Yugi sighed. His violet eyes were brimming with tears, "but I wish it wouldn't cost her life."

"She's still alive but barely," Wingweaver spoke softly. "I've did what I could. It's all up to her now." Her eyes did not shed any tears, but her eyes were full of grief.

"Thank you," Yugi said as he padded onto her. He curled up on DS, hoping that she would open those eyes again and be her sarcastic self.

Suddenly, the door came crashing down, causing Yugi to jump into Wingweaver's arms. She glared at the people, rushing through the door and held the small kitten in a protective embrace. No one was going to hurt her new master, not while she could help it.

"What happened here?" Yami demanded to know. His ruby eyes spotted his duel monster furiously attacking both Anzu and Tea. Somehow, she was winning despite it was a two on one odd. He saw DS laying on the ground, not moving a single inch as well as the others standing around. They had nothing to do really with Arian fighting the two.

The Egyptian blonde walked over towards the yamis. "Yugi was turned into a kitten. When Anzu launched an attack, DS pushed him out of the way and took the hit for him."

"I have the item she used," the Wingweaver spoke softly. She held out the mirror for her other master to see.

"We will have to research this," Yami growled. He didn't have time for this.

"We'll be back!!" Anzu growled as she scurried off for a retreat. Three Blue Eyes White Dragons, one Red Eyes Black Dragon, one Harpie's Pet Dragon, one Flame Swordsman, one Harpies Ladies, one Cyber Commander, one Dark Elf, one Change of Hearts, and Malik's duel monsters came charging into the room. They had felt their fellow duel monster's cry. She was in terrible pain when her sister was knocked into the wall.

Tea summoned one of her duel monsters and they hopped on it. The dragon duel monsters were chasing after her, but they couldn't attack them while they were confined within the room so they had to wait until the three were out in the open.

Seto dug out his cell phone and called his personal doctor to come here immediately as it was an emergency. DS wouldn't survive a trip to the hospital and no one dared to move her. The magicians could have healed her except they were exhausted from the prolonged fight and didn't want to risk using a spell that might go awry.

*************************************

"How is she?" Arian asked the doctor.

"She's in comma and I don't know if she would wake up," the doctor said despondently.

The female magician slumped down in the chair and started crying. Ever since they were children, her older sister always looked out for her and now there was a chance she might not wake up. This was too much for her. Suddenly, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her and she buried her head in the other magician's muscular chest.

Yugi's ears were dropping. He couldn't take it. Another of his friends had risked her life to save his. They were able to bring Wing back as a duel monster, so most likely they will with DS. "Do you think that we'll be able to bring her back?"

"I'm sorry aibou, we can't," Yami held onto his hikari. "The spell requires the person to be dead and she's still alive."

Yugi's tail dropped as he curled up in Yami's arms. "Why, why did she do it?"

"She cares about you," Yami stated. "Even though she doesn't show it, she cares about her friends and family. You've seen her when she thought she lost her little sister forever."

"I know," Yugi sighed for who knows how many times that day. "Still, I wish I didn't place my friends in danger."

"I know what you mean, but she's a fighter," Yami reassured his light. "She isn't going to be giving up without a fight."

"Certainly," Malik spoke up. "You should have seen the way she pushed that book case on Anzu. The look on her face was priceless."

Yami managed a little smile; albeit a small one. "I swear she's going to pay. One of these days, she's going to pay dearly."

DS: O_O!!!! Hey, why did you kill me off?

Wingzero: It's an against fic. What were you expecting? Anyways, it's my birthday so I can do what I want to. Pfffttttt.

DS: v.v cute, real cute hikari.

Wingzero: XP Anyways, if you want this fic to continue, then send fan mail for my b-day.

Kurama: >.> Why a demand for gifts?

Wingzero: ;_; I only get gifts from my family on my birthday.

Hiei, Heero, Inu Yasha, Kai: Hn.

Ray: *hands to her a medium sized box*

Wingzero: *rips it open to find an assortment of art supplies as well as a few beyblade parts and booster packs* ^-^ *huggles Rei* My kitten.

Kai: *hands over another medium sized gift*

Wingzero: *takes off the cover and sees an entire collection of Beyblade DVD's* Thankies. *huggles Kai*

DS: *hands over her small present*

Wingzero: *opens it to find a locket with the piccies of her and her yami* Awww. How sweet. *huggles her yami a little tightly*

DS: >_O Aibou..... air!!!!

Wingzero: *giggles and releases her yami* Oops?

Tyson: Here's something from me and Max. *hands over an envelope*

Wingzero: *opens the envelope to find a $1,000 gift certificate to a candy store* Oooo.

DS: *starts praying*

Kenny: *hands over a medium size box*

Wingzero: *opens it to find a refurbished laptop* >.> Man, did I ever need this?

Kurama: *hands over a small box with holes in it*

Wingzero: ?_? *opens it to find a pure white kitten* Awwww.........

Kurama: ^_____^ Glad you like it.

Yusuke: *hands over a large box*

Wingzero: *opens it to find plushes of several duel monsters* Coolies.

Hiei: *just hands over a sword*

Wingzero: n_n' Thanks Hiei. *sweat drops*

Kuwabara: *hands over a small box*

Wingzero: *opens it to find a pair of roller blades as well as a helmet* Yay, I always wanted a pair of these.

Heero: *drives a motorcycle her*

Wingzero: Yayness!!! *huggles Heero a little tightly*

Heero: Hn.

Duo: *hands over his gift*

Wingzero: *unwraps it to find a thermal scythe* Wow, I can ask my yami for lessons. *swings it a few times, catching Tea off guard and cutting her*

Trowa: *hands over a fully automatic machine gun along with several crates of bullets*

Wingzero: Man, you guys know what I like. *starts playing with her new machine gun and shoots Anzu several times*

Quatre: *hands over his present*

Wingzero: *opens it to find several books with music in it* Cool, now I can play some of my fav songs on the piano or guitar.

Wufei: *just hands over a sheath for her sword*

Wingzero: It's the thought that counts.

Yugi: *hands over a small box*

Wingzero: *opens the box to find several rare cards including the two legs of Exodia (seriously I have every piece except the legs and two right arms X3)* Cool. *huggles Yugi* You're the best. *huggles Yami as well* You too.

Ryou: *hands over another small box*

Wingzero: *opens it to find anime DVD and huggles Ryou*

Bakura: I would have gone with the throwing knives but nooooooo. I had to get a goody two shoes for a hikari.

Ryou: *thwacks Bakura with a large shovel*

Bakura: @@ Lookie, perty man eating bugs.

Malik: *hands over another medium sized box*

Wingzero: *opens it to find two sets of throwing knives, a set of poison darts, and sleeping gas* I've always wanted these.

Seto: *grumbles but hands over a large present*

Wingzero: Aw, Kaiba you shouldn't have. *opens her present, which was one of those duel things used for the battle city tournament* Great, now I can duel any time. *eyes Joey*

Joey: Ehehehehe. *hands over his present*

Wingzero: *opens it to find pet supplies* How did you know I had a pet?

Serenity: He didn't. I was the one who figured it out.

Mai: *hands over a medium sized present*

Wingzero: *opens it revealing a large make up kit* Okay.

Mai: What? I couldn't think of anything else.

Wingzero: At least you gave something.

Duke: *hands over his present*

Wingzero: *raises a brow at her present* Dungeon dice duel monsters? ........ ^-^ I like!!!

Mirai Trunks: *hands over a small box* This is from the entire family.

Wingzero: *opens it to find top of the line capsules* Cool.

Trunks: It also includes a gravity room for you to work out in.

Gohan: Our gift is free training any time you want.

Wingzero: This day gets even better.

Piccolo: *hands over a piece of paper*

Wingzero: Wow, I get one wish from the dragon.

DS: I think that's all the presents for now.

Wingzero: Yeah. *looks at the mountain of presents* ^-^ *disappears in a shower of silver and white sparkles along with her presents*

Everyone else: O_O!!!!

Ray: She's just moving them.

Wingzero: *appears in a shower of silver and white sparkles*

Ray: Told ya.