Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi's Little Secrets ❯ A Journey's End ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wingzero: O_O Holy cow!!! This is going to be the last chapter!

DS: No way!

Wingzero: Yes way!!!

DS: Wow, your second completed story.

Wingzero: ^-^ Yup.

Disclaimers: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. *wakes up* Go check first chappie. ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.

The morning arrived longer than expected. I stretched out my limbs, only to be reminded that I had been transformed into a small furry feline. The events from the previous day came crashing down on me. DS was in coma and didn't look like she was going to wake up any time soon. Mirai sat in the chair across from our bed. On his lap, Arian was curled up. It was evident she cried herself to sleep. Calin was nowhere in sight. I wondered where the elfin warrior wandered off to.

The bed shifted near me as someone moved. I twisted my body to find out my darker half starting to wake up. "Good morning," At least they were able to understand me, despite my other condition.

"Morning aibou," Yami yawned. He slowly stretched, being careful to avoid pushing me off the bed or hitting me. "Did you sleep well?"

"As well as anyone who had been turned into a cat," I said rather on the sarcastic side than my usual sweet self.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the litter box," Yami teased, attempting to lighten the situation. The tension was so thick you could cut through it.

"It's not funny," I groaned at his attempt of humor. "Mirai, where is Calin?"

"He's with DS," Mirai whispered as he still held a sleeping Magician of Silver Light in his arms. "Calin has been with her ever since last night's attack. He thought he should be here with you until I told him that we'd be looking after you. Wingweaver has been searching through several spellbooks for a way to reverse your condition. Arian is in no condition to help."

"How is she doing?" I asked, hopeful that she had improved overnight.

"She's in stable condition the last time I saw her," Mirai replied with the truth, though it pained him to tell his smaller master it. "The doctors don't know if she will ever wake up at all or even if her body would survive longer than a year at the most."

I hung my head low. If it wasn't for me, neither of the sisters would be in their predicament. "It's all my fault."

"No, it isn't," my darker half said. Suddenly, I found the bed going further away from me as he scooped me up in his arms. "We'll get you something to eat."

"I don't know," I said as I licked myself. My eyes widened once I realized what I did, because I wasn't expecting to do something like that. (AN: it's like this O_O?!?!?!?!)

Mirai was about to stand up when a fairy duel monster waved her hand. "What is it Wingweaver?"

"I'll watch over them," she said softly as if she was ashamed of doing it. "Besides, you have both hands full taking care of her." She indicated with a nod of her head towards the sleeping magician in the spellcaster's arms.

"That I do," Mirai agreed with her. He stroked the other magician's hair gently.

I was about to leap out of Yami's arms when I felt his grip tighten on me. He then gave me a warning look meaning that I wasn't going anywhere without him. Inwardly I sighed, but he must have felt it through our link. Dang, I need to work on controlling what gets blocked and what gets sent.

"Let's go get breakfast," Yami suggested out of the blue. He placed me on top of his right shoulder. "I'm sure you're hungry after last night's events."

"Gods Yami, you're making me sound like Joey," I whispered sarcastically. The awake magician raised a brow to my comment but said nothing. The other magician could care less what I said as she was still asleep.

"I thought it was more like Tristan," Yami said nonchalantly.

"Don't even go there," I said while doing this >.> and sighing. "My hairdo isn't THAT bad, now is it?" I glared several pointy things at him.

"No," Yami laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head. "We have the same hairdo. Well, almost." He had a few more blonde streaks in his hair than I do. Yami padded out of our shared room and towards the medical room after some pestering from yours truly. I pawed at his ear until he agreed to stop by her room on the way to the eating area.

Upon reaching there, we found a very odd sight. Joey, Mai, Tristan, Seto, Mokuba, and Serenity were all waiting outside the door. Seto was pacing back and forth so much I thought he was going to dig his way to America or something. Serenity was leaning against Tristan with him whispering soothing words into her ear. Joey was doing the same thing to Mai, but he kept a constant eye on his little sister just in case his best friend decided to pull something on her. Mokuba sat typing away on his laptop. I don't know so don't even ask.

"What are you all doing out here?" Yami asked the silent group.

"We're waiting," Mokuba spoke up without looking from his laptop. "And some of us live here."

"Waiting for what?" I inquired this time.

Without moving his girlfriend too much, Joey explained to us what unfolded this morning. "I guess I should start from the beginning. We were rudely woken up this morning by a certain psychotic Egyptian telling us he needed everyone for something, but he told us not to wake the two of you up or he'll have our hides. Once we were all gathered he said that he was going to need our help for some sort of spell or something. I haven't got an idea, because all he told us was what to do. Him, his yami, Ryou, his yami, Shadi, Isis, and the physician are inside the room with the unconscious DS."

"Do you think they're going to perform the same spell on DS as Arian?" I asked my darker half while wrinkling my nose.

"Most likely," Yami huffed and then pulled on his hair a bit. "Why haven't they called for me? I would have gladly helped them."

"They felt it was better if you kept an eye on Master Yugi whilst he slumbered," a certain elf announced from behind us, startling everyone in the room. "They needed the room and said I was in their way so here I am." He answered everyone's silent question.

"How long have they been in there?" Yami asked. His crimson eyes wandered to where the door was. It wasn't any unusual door. Vines with leaves framed the inside of the door as a few duel monsters were situated in the center. One of them was the Mystical Elf along with a couple of spellcasters.

"They've been in there for a few hours," Joey yawned and answered at the same time. "I know this may come out as insensitive, but I want to eat something."

"It's not that horrible," Serenity placed her small hand on Joey's shoulder.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Joey pouted, which made everyone in the room laugh. He pouted even further when we were laughing at him.

"Joey, no offense, but you eat more than an entire household," Mai joked around him, very playfully. "Well, that is excluding yours and Tristan's."

"I resent that," Tristan was now pouting alongside Joey.

"If this situation wasn't grave, I would be laughing," Yami said, not even laughing, giggling, or chuckling like the rest of us. His crimson eyes wandered towards the door and where we had arrived from. "I have a feeling they're going to strike soon, when we are the most preoccupied with our predicament."

Everyone's face grew grim at the thought. I hoped we could defeat her once and for all, but we don't know if we can accomplish that without losing one of our friends or loved ones. "I say we have them both banished to the shadow realm." The rich brunette suggested while scowling.

"I agree we should send Anzu back to the shadow realm, but I think there is another way to deal with Tea that does not involve the use of magic," I spoke up, startling everyone, because they thought I was asleep though I can't imagine anyone sleeping with the racket they were creating. "I think there's another way she can be punished for her crimes. There is such thing as mental torture or emotional?"

Everyone's eyes bugged out and their mouths literally dropped to the floor. Was it something I said? "Yug', you okay?" My best friend asked slowly and cautiously.

"I've never felt better," I chirped, though I don't understand why everyone was suddenly concerned about my welfare.

"You're not the type of person who wants to torture someone," Yami answered my silent question, while raising a brow.

"I even have a breaking point," I sighed and curled up against my darker half for warmth. "You see two of my friends were killed defending me. Well, one of them was killed, and the other one is in a coma for who knows how long. I was transformed into a kitten for no apparent reason. Malik and Ryou were severely injured, even though I healed them afterwards. Pegasus and Keith were apparently in this entire conspiracy."

They nodded their heads in agreement as I ticked off each grievance against us. "You know I'm not surprised you haven't gone after her or done something drastic," Mokuba whispered loudly. "If I were in that position, there was no way I would allow her to get away with as much as you allowed her without being severely injured."

Two tired Egyptians came waltzing out of the room. The darker half promptly fell on top of a vacant chair with his hikari following right after him in the same chair. They were on the pale side, considering who they were. Shadi permitted Isis to lean on him as they took their leave from the room. The older sister every once in awhile glanced over towards her younger brother, making sure that he was okay. Finally, there were Ryou and Bakura, picking up the end. Bakura carried his hikari bridal style out to where we were sitting. Ryou appeared to be fast asleep and curled up against his darker half's chest.

"Care to explain what you were doing in there?" Yami spoke up a little on the harsh side.

"No need to get your knickers in a twist, pharaoh," Bakura responded, none too kindly. "We were simply using a transforming DS into a duel monster as she took a turn for the worst during the night."

"And you couldn't have woken us up for that?" I asked, well, more like demanded.

"We tried," came a tired voice. Malik opened one of his violet eyes and focused on me. "You two were sound asleep. Gods, Joey must be rubbing off on you or something."

"HEY!!!"

Out of the blue, a pale hand thwacked the blonde offender. "Be quiet!" Bakura hissed at Joey. "My hikari is asleep and I don't need your loud voice waking him up." He turned on his heel and stormed towards the bedroom they shared.

"That was strange," Serenity said, blinking her eyes several times. "I'm going to make breakfast. Mai, will you please help me?"

"Why can't you ask…. Never mind." Mai stood quickly from where she sat. The two girls walked towards the kitchen, leaving us guys.

"Don't even think about it Tristan," Joey warned him with a growl.

"I wasn't honestly," Tristan had his hands up in a surrender position. "So what did you transform her into?"

"A duel monster, nimrod," Ishtar said sarcastically.

"No, I meant which duel monster," Tristan rolled his eyes.

"She's the Dark Soldier of Death." Malik yawned almost resembling an Egyptian kitten in the process. "Don't ask, because I wasn't the one who came up with the name. She's a warrior/effect duel monster. Her element is death and when she's on the field, she increases the attack and defense of every warrior or beast-warrior on her side of the field by 500 points. Attack is 1200 while defense is 1000, but then again, she is an effect duel monster."

"You know she'll be a good addition to Joey's deck," Yami thought out loud. He turned to face the mentioned blonde. "You're deck is filled with warriors and beast-warriors."

"Yeah, that's right," Joey said in hopes of adding a powerful duel monster to his deck. I wouldn't exactly call her powerful, but she can make increase the attack and defense of other warriors on the field.

"I doubt she's going to accept that," Ishtar spoke up, catching everyone off guard during the moments of silence. "And neither will Calin. He's quite taken with her once she was transformed and I don't think the elf will stray away from either of his master."

"You're not forgetting that the sisters would want to stay near each other," I reminded the room's occupants of that fact.

Joey groaned at the thought. "Of course, Mirai has a crush on her so he wants to be with her and then the Dark Magician is the most loyal out of Yug's duel monsters. Scratch that out."

"We're going to get some sleep," Malik yawned once again. He snuggled into his yami's embrace and almost immediately fell asleep. Once he was asleep, his darker half carried him towards their room.

Later that day, we all were lounging around the pool. Dark Soldier of Death or DS lounged around in a nearby chair. She wasn't exactly in the joyful mood and she didn't feel up to joining us, as she had been recently transformed. Her younger sister sported a silver bikini, that covered the more indecent parts, but it left one magician bright red as he was practically drooling all over her. As hard as he tried, he couldn't keep his concentration on the book at hand. If you were wondering, he was researching how to change me back into a human. Calin joined the other warrior. They were chatting about different battle strategies and whatnot. Malik and his yami were playing pranks on anyone and everyone. Joey was peeved about it, especially when it came to the two most important girls of his life. Fortunately for him, the Egyptian blondes weren't rough on any of the girls, duel monster or not. Ryou, Tristan, Joey, Serenity, Mai, and Mokuba were all playing water games. Bakura and Seto weren't the type to play these types of games. Shadi and Isis were also researching a cure for my current problem. As for me and my yami, I was curled up on his chest, napping.

"Have you found anything?" My yami's muscles tensed underneath me.

"No, I haven't master Yami, but I will once I discover it," Mirai said. His blue eyes betrayed him as he stole one glance at the other magician before putting his nose back into the book. "Why don't you take a couple hours off?"

"Master?"

"You've been working too hard and I can see you're attracted to a certain duel monster, whom shall remain nameless," Yami coughed. Our duel monster's mouth dropped and stuttered an incoherent response. "Go on ." He made a shooing motion.

Mirai nodded his head and took one of the chairs closer to the pool with his book disappearing into our shared room. The Magician of Silver Light smirked before she played a prank on him. Once he was close enough to the pool, she pulled him in. Now he was one wet, annoyed Dark Magician, but he sighed. With a flick of his wrist, he was now in swim wear. Calin laughed at his fellow duel monster. He too was wearing swim wear. Suddenly, the elf joined us very unceremoniously.

Calin came sputtering to the surface. "Who did that?"

"I did," came a playful voice.

An hour late dark shadows fell across our pool party. It was then I noticed Anzu and her hikari. They were riding another dragon's back when it landed nearby. Don't they ever get the hint? I guessed not cause they were here.

"What do you want?" the yamis growled at her in unison.

"If you're here to kill our hikaris, forget about it," Bakura snapped at his little sister.

"I'm not here for your hikari, `brother,'" Anzu scowled the last word with enough hatred to kill the dead. "I'm here to finish the pint sized hikari once and for all."

"Don't think you're going to get my hikari." Yami pulled me closer to him, almost choking me in the process.

The two Egyptian blonde whipped out their millennium rods at the same time and transformed them into their sword form. My two magicians instantly materialized their staffs. Calin and DS positioned themselves at the exits to make sure the two weren't going to escape from us. The two dragons were soaring across the skies to prevent the other dragon from escaping. Suddenly, the intruding dragon attacked the black dragon, which caused the white dragon to defend her. Ryou, Mokuba, Isis, Mai, and Serenity stayed to one side of the pool. Shadi, Joey, and Tristan stood defending them while Bakura helped to deal with Anzu. The Flame Swordsman, Change of Hearts, and the Cyber Commander stood with their respective masters.

Anzu materialized a deep black sword with blood red runes on it. This sword was more than an arm's length and appeared to be very heavy, but she was holding it as if it were nothing. "I brought a little something special for you."

Malik's eyes widened as well as the two magicians. "You can't be serious? That thing is possessed and is made of pure evil. How can you possibly wield that sword?"

A maniacal laugh erupted from the said yami. "How do you think I could? I'm not exactly a Shining Friendship, now am I? While you were away on all those missions, I spent it researching the black arts."

"I knew it was a good idea to kick you out of the guild." Bakura nodded his head. "You were going to bring the entire guild's reputation and honor with your selfishness. It's no wonder why Ishtar dropped you in the first place. I am completely ashamed and embarrassed of you."

"You tell her," Ishtar backed up Bakura.

"Hikari!" Anzu yelled towards her companion. Tea scrambled from where she stood and stopped just inches away from her yami. "While I keep them busy, go for the runt."

"Okay!" Tea chirped in her ever so annoying voice. She bounded over towards me; however, she didn't come close enough. Yami made sure that we were out of her reach.

**********Third Person POV**********

Anzu surrounded her black sword with black flames. She swung it at her nearest target, which happened to be Malik. The violet eyed Egyptian hikari jumped back, avoiding the blow by a few centimeters. As she was recovering from the attack, Malik chose this time to attack her. He sent his millennium rod at her head, but she ducked at the last possible second. When she was low on the ground, she swept her legs on the floor, making Malik fall over with a thud.

The evil yami raised her sword for the final blow; however, it never came as another sword blocked the attack. She glanced up to find her target's yami, standing over him and jumped back as Malik had nearly sliced her leg off.

Bakura was waiting for the right moment to catch his sister off guard while making sure that no one was in the way. He planned on sending her back to the shadow realm where she belonged. Even though he didn't admit it, the others were starting to grow on him.

Yami had his hands full with protecting his hikari. He desired to punish her himself. On the other hand, if one of the other yamis managed to do so, then it was fine for him. He noticed the two dragons were ganging up on Anzu's dragon. There was no way her dragon could defeat the black dragon let alone two of them and one of them happened to be the powerful Blue Eyes White Dragon. So far the dragon managed to hold up, before it was sent back to the shadow realm the hard way.

The former tomb robber scooted around the edge of the battle, hoping to get a clear shot at Anzu. However, with the activity going around that yami, it was nearly impossible for him to separate her from the others. He fidgeted around with his millennium ring until Malik noticed. The said Egyptian waved over to his partner and motioned towards Bakura. Ishtar nodded his head, understanding what his fellow yami wanted. Yami, the pharaoh, on the other hand was completely clueless as to what was going on.

The two magicians were battle ready. Their assistance wasn't required so far. Their blue and golden eyes watched the battle unfold, though Arian could see the battle more clearly than her partner. They positioned their staffs, ready to cast a spell at any given moment.

Malik and Ishtar traded off places. One attacked while the other one would scoot away. Then the second one caught her attention to allow the first one to rest a little. They went on for several rounds this way until Anzu caught on. The two of them were trying to tire her out. She went for the one who was supposed to be distracting, but at the last second, she charged at Malik. She had managed to stab him in his shoulder; however, she couldn't drive it in deep enough as his yami punched her away from him.

"Are you okay?" Ishtar asked, helping up his aibou.

"It's nothing major," Malik assured him. He wobbled on his feet for a few seconds before regaining his balance.

"Poison," Ishtar growled. He took in the color of the wound and frowned when it was turning an odd color. "You two!" He barked out to the two magicians. "I need one of you to cast a healing spell while the other one covers."

Mirai nodded his head in acknowledgement. He motioned for his counterpart to go and heal the wounded hikari while he took care of Anzu. She protested at first, but then gave in because she didn't have enough energy to last against Anzu, not after what she did yesterday. The Magician of Silver Light immediately ran to Malik's side and began casting a healing spell that will also remove every trace of poison in his system.

The other magician had his hands full with Anzu. She preferred short range combat rather than long range, because she was used to it with having to fight in tight places. Mirai used this to his advantage, as he had several long ranged weapons at his disposal. Now, he just needed to keep her away from everyone and use his dark magic attacks on her. With her agility, she nimbly dodged most of the attacks. Some of them were close enough to graze her. Others hit her, but only by a bit.

"Looks like you need more target practice," Anzu spat at him. Just when things couldn't get any worse, she pulled out a detonating device. "I rigged this entire place to blow up. Don't even think about getting it away from me."

"But you'll blow us all up," Ryou called out from where he was standing.

"Simple minded moron," Anzu cackled with laughter. "You don't understand the power of a yami, do you? We can shield ourselves and our hikaris if we wanted to."

"Now that's low," Seto growled at her. He raised his fist and shook it at her. "I thought I was the cold hearted one around here, but now I really know. You're as cold as they get."

"Black magic," Yami whispered in a loud voice. "It's what changed her for the worst. The practitioners promise power like you've never seen, but it turns the user's heart cold and dark. There are two types of magic that use darkness as its base element: dark magic and black magic. Dark magic is simply magic with darkness; however, black magic is an evil magic."

"Why did you do it?" Bakura asked, causing everyone's attention to turn to him. "You were already one of the best thieves throughout Egypt. Why throw it away and turn to the black arts?"

"I wasn't good enough for you," Anzu spat. She tried to swipe her poisoned sword at the now recovered Malik, but Arian blocked with her staff. The two wrestled with each other's weapons, but Anzu was forced back. "You and Malik were always going on the high risk jobs, while I was stuck at our base. You thought I was weak so I wanted to prove you wrong!"

Bakura shook his head with disbelief. "The reason why we didn't want you tagging along was either because you were injured and recovering or the owners of the treasure were perverts. They will use any excuse to get into a woman's dress."

"That's not true!!!" Anzu growled. When her attacks against the yamis and hikaris failed, she switched to a different target. She tried to attack the others.

"Oh no you don't!" Ishtar and Yami yelled trying to get her before she got the others. It was then Bakura's ring started to glow.

"Sorry about this sis. You've changed from the loveable girl I used to know and love. You used to appreciate the simple things in life. What ever happened to that girl I called my sister?" With that, he sent his little sister to the shadow realm, never to be heard again for a very long time.

Shortly afterwards, Tea was captured by the combined efforts of us hikaris. Well, Yugi helped out a little, even if he was still in my kitten form. They locked her up in one of Seto's spare closets until the authorities arrived. As soon as the police arrived, we answered their questions and all that stuff, but they left out any answers involving magic in it. After all, they didn't want to be escorted by the nice men in white suits towards this special place.

"I'm telling you, they're spirits from Egypt!" Tea shrieked as she was being escorted towards the nice white van.

"Sure and my mother is a leprechaun," one of the nice people in white said sarcastically.

"No, no, no, no!" Tea scowled in a high pitched voice. "You see I used to have a yami, who looked very similar to me. She wanted to get revenge on the yamis, because they betrayed her. They all come from Egypt, where duel monsters are real. They were locked up within the millennium items until their reincarnations woke them up!"

"I suppose you're one of them?" the other nice person in white inquired, amusing her.

"Yes, that's why I have a duplicate of me walking around, but she was sent to the shadow realm," Tea hissed, because they didn't believe her at all. "You would have seen the yamis, but they're hiding somewhere around here."

"Sure."

Then the nice people in white uniforms hauled the annoying dancer into their car. She was never to be heard or seen from again for a very long time. As the van was leaving, she stuck her face onto the window and proclaimed her undying love for Yami. Gods, doesn't she get the point? He so didn't want her, now that he had Yugi.

**********A Month Later*********

As for Yugi's little kitty problem, Wingweaver was able to solve it. She fiddled around with the mirror, of course not using anyone as her test subject. Yugi was back to his human self, though he could transform into a cute kitty at any second. Sometimes, he used this to his advantage to look cute as possible, scaring the other yamis away from him. Ryou giggled and petted the kitty while Malik snorted, saying something about wimpy yamis. Shadi and Isis were officially a couple now. Mirai and Arian were another couple, recently formed along with Calin and DS. They were often seen together. Seto managed to get over his love for Yugi, though he was still very overprotective of him. Whenever Yugi fought with Yami, everyone knew he would turn towards Seto, who then get very angry with Yami. The dark spirit didn't mind if his hikari went to Kaiba's place. In fact, he was grateful for the billionaire, giving Yugi a place to go to if they were ever in a quarrel. Serenity recently moved nearby with their mom. Seto had provided her with a well paying job and offered to take care of their housing expenses if Serenity baby sat Mokuba for him despite his little brother's protests of being old enough to take care of himself. Joey's relationship with Mai was serious, but he promised to wait for her.

All in all, everything was fine. The millennium armband was destroyed after several spells were casted to make it easier to crush the item. Shadi promised never to allow anyone to the blue prints of the millennium armband. In fact, he searched his entire house, destroying anything that would allow someone else to create it from scratch.

Isis and Shadi had bought a house together. They allowed Malik and his yami to stay there for the mean time as long as he did his chores and went to school. The Egyptian blonde didn't seem to mind as long as his yami was there. Not to mention, he didn't have to get a job or pay for anything unless it was a personal item such as duel monster cards.

Joey moved in with his mom and little sister. He took over as man of the house with his job. Seto offered Joey a better job with better pay, after sizing up his skills and seeing what job would suit him perfectly. His mother couldn't have been so proud in her life. She was happy that the three of them were going to live together. Should her husband step a foot onto their property, Seto would have that person arrested immediately that his head will be spinning. Serenity, of course, was dating Tristan, though no one knew what she saw in him. \

Ryou finally introduced his yami to his father, who accepted the dark spirit despite his past. He wasn't surprised that they were lovers, seeing as they had a close bond. The only thing that he requested was that they wait until marriage before they had a physical relationship. Bakura didn't seem to mind. After all, he waited thousands of years to find the perfect soul mate and he wasn't about to let go that easily.

Seto came out from hiding within his office. He allowed his more trusted employees, like Joey's mom, to take care of business while he was away. This cut down his load of work and allowed him to spend more time with his brother. He had yet to find his soul mate, but when he did, he wasn't going to let go. Mokuba enjoyed the quality brother time they shared. He was grateful that his big brother was starting to open up and trust more people, though they will have to work on it more.

Yugi and Yami were getting along well. They had to deal with the construction workers as they were going to expand the game shop. Grandpa had hired Millennium Construction to do the work, which was run by Faye. Pretty much, they were getting the little shop ready for the construction workers to start working on it. They had someone to do the blue prints before anything was done. Yugi played with his little pet budgie. Once in awhile, he would pay a visit to his wolf pup in the sanctuary. Yami didn't like going to the sanctuary, but if it made Yugi happy, he did anyways. Besides, he wanted to get away from the construction workers.

The duel monster couples stayed close to each other. As predicted, Arian and DS became part of Yugi's deck. No one objected to it, because they would have four very pissed off duel monsters, two of which could cast spells. Wingweaver or Yosei (fairy in Japanese), as she was recently named, started to date the knight in shining armor, Gaia.

Tea, let's just say she was locked up in this nice place with padded walls. The mental hospital workers pitied her as she kept babbling to herself about duel monsters, her yami, her plot for revenge, and other not so nice things. She never received any guests, because she was overly annoying, which no one wanted to deal with.

Life was good.

Wingzero: Okay, I'll start writing the sequel to this. Btw, thankies for the peeps who sent me birthday gifts. I'll get to them in the next chappie as well as give you sneak previews of the sequel to come!

DS: And if enough people review the sequel, we'll write another one, featuring either Ryou or Malik. We have yet to decided on which one.

Wingzero: Bye bye. *disappears in a shower of silver and white sparkles*