Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi's Little Secrets ❯ Confessions ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tea: @_@

Wingzero: *skips in smiling*

Joey: What's she happy about?

Yami: Hopefully more Kaiba torture.

Seto: *growls at Yami*

Yugi: *sighs*

Wingzero: Guess what.

Seto: Like we're dying to know.

Wingzero: *konks Seto*

Seto: @_@

Yugi: I'm happy for you.

Wingzero: At least someone is. I got a package. *holds up for everyone to see*

Joey: Well what are you waiting for?

Wingzero: *rips open package and pulls out a golden ball with the sennen eye on it* Cool. *places it around her neck*

Yami: Oh no. O.O Here we go again.

Wingzero: Yami the disclaimers.

Yami: Wingzero does not own Yu-Gi-Oh.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````````````````````````

"You're what?????" Yami screamed at the top of his lungs.

"I'm…………." I tried to say when Yami interrupted me.

Yami shook his head in disbelief. "I don't believe it."

"It's true," I assured him. "Dad had me surgically corrected when I was young. I have the documents to prove it."

"It's impossible for people to be born of both genders," Yami was practically yelling at me. "By the gods, they must have cursed you."

"No Yami," I corrected him. "It's all genetics. You see during mitosis, the cells aren't able to divide correctly."

"And what has that to do with you?" Yami questioned my knowledge.

"I'm getting there," I said. "Well anyways, in order to reproduce, you have an egg and a sperm. Those are what parents contribute to create children. Somehow during the creation of these cells, something went wrong. The gender gene or the Y chromosome somehow got warped."

"That's how you ended up this way."

"Yes, Yami," I breathed more easily. We had health education. I didn't want to go into details about the reproduction cycle. Just give enough information to satisfy him.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I don't want to lose you," I confessed. Right then, I have never felt so guilty.

"Still," Yami continued. He paused for a moment before venting out his feelings. "I can't believe your that. Out of all the people, I had to end up with you."

"You don't mean that," I cried. Surprisingly tears came down my cheeks. I thought I had used them up.

"Oh Ra, why me?" He looked up pleadingly at the ceiling.

"How could you?" I screamed at him. Tears blinding my sight. Quickly I picked up my emergency backpack and ran out the door in my pajamas. I heard about earthquakes so I prepared one just in case. Yami said I was just being silly.

"YUGI! WAIT!" Yami's voice echoed throughout the house.

How could he. My own yami rejected me. My worst fears had come true. I wanted to get out there fast. Running out the house, I made my way to the only person I could think of.

The streets were dark and few people stood or walked down them. Stores had closed for today's business. A few twenty four hour places had their lights shining. A handful of customers were roaming in each one.

As I ran to his house, I began to think. What was I thinking? I shouldn't have told him. Now he hates me. My heart broke into several pieces thinking about his rejection. Grandpa told me to tell the truth. Look where it has gotten me.

Near his place, it started to rain. This rain will cover my tears, but nothing will cover the heart ache I feel. I loved him with all my heart. How could he do this to me? Maybe I don't deserve to be his light. I should just kill myself. At least I won't have to feel the pain growing inside of me.

Banging on the door, I saw lights go on upstairs. I heard some choice words coming down the stairs. Suddenly the door flung open and Seto Kaiba stood there angry at whoever had woken him up. He looked down at me ready to yell when he noticed I was crying and soaked to the bone in my pajamas.

"Can I come in?" I whispered.

"This way," Seto gestured towards the room.

"Thanks," I said before entering his house.

"You should really change," Seto suggested. His voice filled with concern. "You could get sick."

"That would be nice," I said not caring whether I lived or died.

Shock soon spread across his face. "Yugi, what's wrong?"

"Everything."

"Here, you can tell me about it, when you've changed." Nodding, I accepted his offer.

Once I had changed into dry clothes, Seto and I began talking. "What happened?" Seto started.

"It started when I was telling Yami a secret, then he blew up at me," I managed to say.

"How could he do such a thing," Seto backed me up. "You're one of the most gentle people I know."

Wow, a compliment from Seto, I must be dreaming. "He was so mean to me. I want the pain to stop. It hurts so much. Sometimes I want it all to end."

"You can't mean you want to die?" Seto asked.

"Why not? I won't be able to feel the pain."

"What about the others?" Seto reminded me of my other friends and Grandpa.

"Grandpa would miss me, but the others won't notice." I informed him.

"I'm sure they would," Seto said trying to cheer me up. Fat chance, I was too depressed to be cheered up by that alone.

"They're wrapped up in each other, they don't even know I'm there," I cried.

"Some friends they turn out to be," Seto muttered. "If there's anything I can do, just ask."

"Please end it," I pleaded my eyes red from the constant crying. "Make the pain stop."

Seto shook his head. "You will experience pain some time or another, but remember I will always be here for you."

Now it was my turn to be shocked. I slowly walked over to where he was and sat next to him. "Do you really mean that?"

"Yes, little one," Seto assured me. He placed an arm on my shoulder.

Then I hugged him. "You don't know how much this mean to me."

Caught off guard, Seto stiffened and returned my hug. "Yami doesn't deserve you."

"Seto?"

"Yes," he answered.

"Would you like to know why Yami yelled at me?" I asked him, now that I trusted him.

"When you're ready," Seto comforted me.

"I told him that I was half boy-half girl."

"And he was angry at you for THAT?" Seto gasped.

I nodded my head. "He was quite upset when I told him."

Seto began to become angry. "He really doesn't deserve you."

Moments passed as we sat there in each other's embrace. "I can't believe he did that to me." I finally spoke up.

"I can't believe it's over something as small as that," Seto said.

"You don't mind that I'm….."

The older Kaiba placed his hand over my mouth, "Shhhh, I don't care what you are on the outside. It's your personality I like."

Smiling I couldn't help liking him. Sure he's my yami's archrival, but Yami, well let's just say he and I aren't getting along that well. Soon I began to like him.

"Seto," I spoke up. He turned his attention to me. "I've had a long day. I'm so tired."

"I understand," Seto said before picking me up.

I found myself being carried by him to a guest bedroom. On our way there, a small head popped out of a door.

"Mokuba, isn't it past your bed time," his older brother warned him.

"I heard yelling," Mokuba pouted. He noticed me in his brother's arm. "What is Yugi doing here?"

"I'll explain it in the morning," Seto assured him.

"Okay, good night big brother and Yugi."

Further down, he opened one of the doors. "This is will be your room." He placed me on the bed and tucked me in.

Suddenly his cell phone rang. He cursed the person who decided to call him at this late hour. "This had better be important."

"What do you want Yami?"

His face became much angrier as he spoke on the phone.

"No you can't talk to Yugi and don't even bother coming here."

He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.

"You don't deserve him." With that he hung up his phone and muttered something.

"That was Yami, wasn't it."

Seto nodded his head. "I'm sorry for everything."

I shook my head. "You shouldn't be. You weren't the one who broke my heart into a million pieces. You were the one who helped me when I had no one else to turn to."

"Get some rest," Seto said. He quietly departed the room.

Laying down on my bed, well Seto's guest bed, I recalled today's events. Everything had gone from bad to worst within a matter of twenty four hours. Before my yami was overlooking me, now he was furious at me and my secret. I knew I shouldn't have told him. Grandpa said that if I didn't tell him he would become distant. Little did he know, if I told Yami, he would become even more distant.

After having talked to Seto, I knew at least someone cared about me despite my gender problems. He, unlike my other half, didn't freak out when I informed him. He overlooked that secret. The most part was that he didn't care about my physical appearance. He cared about what truly matters.

Smiling, I soon realized I was beginning to heal.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````````````````````````

Wingzero: I can't believe I wrote another sad chapter. This is too depressing.

Yugi: I know what you mean. Yami, how could you!!!!!

Yami: It's only a fan fic.

Yugi: Still, you're so mean.

Wingzero: Yeah, meanie.

Joey: I can't believe he just did that.

Tristan: So sad.

????????: To true.

Wingzero: Who are you?

????????: I'm your other half.

Wingzero: I have my own yami?

????????: Seems like it.

Wingzero: Yah, I will call you Death Scythe. ^______^

Death Scythe: Anything you want Aibou.

Wingzero: Could you kill Yami for me?

Yugi: I agree.

Yami: O_O

Death Scythe: My pleasure. *runs after Yami*

Yami: *runs for his life* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death Scythe: *pulls out a really, really, really large sword out of her pocket*

Yami: *eyes widen and runs even faster* NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wingzero & Yugi: *cheer Death Scythe on*

Everyone else: *massive sweatdrops*

Mai: Another yami? Oh well, at least I'm not the one she's chasing. How will Yami react to Yugi being at Seto's house? What will he do to get his aibou back? Is there anything happening between Seto and Yugi? Stay tuned to find out.