Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi's Little Secrets ❯ Confrontation ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wingzero: *poke Tea with her light saber*

Yugi: Is she dead?

Tea: X.X

Ryou: Looks like it.

Everyone: *waits*

Death Scythe: I should ensure she never comes back.

Wingzero: Killing, just isn't right. *looks at Tea* Even for her.

Death Scythe: Fine. We'll send her to Pluto.

Sailor Pluto: Hey! I resent that! It's bad enough I have to be stuck with Sailor Moon, but not her too!

Death Scythe: *grumbles* Then we'll send her to the stars.

Star Lights: We'll send her right back!

Wingzero: *looks innocent* Why don't we pitch her in the nearest black hole?

Death Scythe: Aibou, you're a genius.

Wingzero: *blushes*

Tea: *in black hole* Where am I?

Seto: *breaks out the party music*

Tristan: *brings a disco ball and hangs it*

Yugi: *brings multi-colored lights for a cool light show*

Yami: *doesn't have a clue what to bring*

Joey: *brings enormous amounts of food for the crew and reviewers* Let's get this party started!

Wingzero: Btw, for all you loyal reviewers this will become a Yami/Yugi fic. It just takes that thick headed ancient pharaoh awhile to realize he has feelings for his other half. Now the disclaimers.

Death Scythe: *drags in Yami who is struggling*

Yami: Wingzero does not own Yu-Gi-Oh. Tha…..

Death Scythe: *gives Yami the patented Heero Yuy death glare*

Yami: Eep.

(AN: This fic will contain EXTREME Tea bashing. So for all you Tea fans out there, there are other Tea based fics.)

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_ ^_^_^_^_^

"Your call Yugi" Seto asked me.

"Yes please," I answered quickly.

"Are you sure about this?" His voice had a hint of concern mixed with anger.

"Yes, I'm sure," I assured him. Mokuba and I were about to race on his motorcycle game.

Seto waved the servant to get Yami and the gang. He had a puzzled look as he approached me from my left.

"Yami and I had a long chat last night," I informed him before we started our motorcycles and took off.

"How? I hung up the phone and no one dropped by?"

"The millennium puzzle," I answered while maintaining my concentration on the game. "We're connected through it and I kinda forgot to take it off so Yami was able to enter my soul room."

"As long as he doesn't hurt you," Seto said. His firm footsteps headed away from us and towards the door. He must be waiting for my other half to come.

We had just ended the game when the entire gang stepped through the door. The couples held each other hands except for Yami, Tea, Ryou, and Yami Bakura. Yami must have felt bad for what he did so I guess he wanted to prove that she wasn't the only one in his life. Ryou and Yami Bakura weren't dating.

"Hello Yami," I greeted him as he entered with the others.

"Hello Yugi," he returned smiling. Instead of giving him the cold shoulder, I gave him a second chance.

"Hey Yug," Joey greeted me. "Whacha doing here?"

"Racing motorcycles," I answered trying to avoid the answer he wanted.

"Not that," Joey said. "Why did you come here? You know you can come to any one of us. We were really worried about you when Yami said you ran away."

"It's just………." I said trailing off and staring into space. "I don't know how to say this."

"Don't worry, we're glad you're safe," Ryou assured me.

"Thanks," I said.

"How do you feel?" Tea spoke up.

"I'm feeling much better," I answered truthfully.

"Guess all that sleep helped," Tristan commented before being shushed by Serenity.

"I'm glad you're feeling better," Serenity said.

Tea looked at her watch. "Listen guys, I have a dance rehearsal in an hour. We're putting a show in less than a week. Sorry I can't stay longer."

"We understand," I assured her. We all knew how much Tea was into dancing. She wanted to become a dancer when she graduates from high school. One of the servants led her out of the room. Navigating around Seto's mansion isn't a walk in the park.

"Yugi, if you ever need us just call," Joey said. "You know we'll be here for you." Ryou whispered something in everybody's ear except for Yami. They all nodded.

"If it's all right with you, Yami Bakura and I are going to help your Grandpa in the shop," Ryou said motioning for his yami to agree.

"Yes, we will," Yami Bakura instantly agreed.

Joey looked as if he was trying to think of something. "Mai and I have some shopping to do." Mai appeared to be confused, because Joey hated going shopping.

"Oh that's right," Mai recognized where he was headed. "A friend of mine has her birthday coming up and I wanted to get her a present. Joey volunteered to take."

"That reminds me," Serenity said. "I promised mom I'd help her prepare dinner."

"How could I forget," Joey gasped. "We're going to be coming over. I need to get mom a present."

"Mom wants to visit more often," Serenity told him. "She doesn't care about receiving presents."

"Hey Yugi, how about tomorrow we all do something," Tristan suggested. "This time we will not leave you out."

"Okay!" I smiled at that thought. They seemed sorry enough to not overlook me again.

Another servant walked the entire gang except Yami out of the mansion. Yami stood there not knowing what to do next.

"Hey Yami, come and play with us," Mokuba said from his seat.

"Mokuba, I need to talk to Yami," Seto's voice had a serious tone and a sharp edge. His little brother was too young for this type of discussion, at least that was what I think it's going to be.

"But big brother," Mokuba protested. "We played only one game."

"You can play with Yugi later," Seto said.

"Yay," his little brother cheered in excitement before departing the room.

Once his brother was out of hearing range, he blasted his fury on Yami. "How could you do that to Yugi!"

"It's none of your business!" Yami snapped at him. His eyes filled with anger.

"It is my business!" Seto yelled at him.

"This is between me and Yugi!" Yami retorted.

"You taught me about the heart of the cards and fighting for those you care about," Seto explained. "I care about Yugi and I won't let you hurt him again!"

"Yugi has accepted my apology so butt out," Yami returned.

"You forced him to!" Seto assumed the worst.

"I gave him a choice!" Yami screamed.

"You entered his soul room without his permission!" Seto came back.

"That's nothing new!" Yami exploded. "Besides he was sleeping!"

"You shouldn't have woken him up!"

"He woke up on his own!"

Sparks flew between those two. I have never seen Yami this angry before. Then I felt comforted knowing that two people really cared about me, not just physically but emotionally as well.

"You shouldn't have stayed there!" Seto returned.

"I stay where I want to!" Yami snapped.

"You weren't wanted!" Seto yelled even louder.

"Yugi hasn't given me the cold treatment this morning so he still wants me around," Yami deduced.

"I don't," Seto growled at him.

I couldn't stand seeing the people care about fighting, even if it was verbally. Soon tears streaked down my cheeks as I cried. The two were locked in combat that they didn't notice until Yami felt my emotions through our connection.

The two combatants turned to face me. I saw their blurry forms through my tears. "Please don't fight."

Both rushed to my side in less than a second. They had forgotten their quarrel and now were comforting me.

Hiccupping, I tried to speak in complete sentences. "Please….don't…….fight. I don't…. want you….to hurt ….. each…… other. I care ….. about you….. too ….. much."

Looking at each other, Seto and Yami nodded. "Little one, I will tolerate your other's presence if it makes you happy."

"I will also tolerate Seto if it is what you wish," Yami said.

"Thank you," I smiled and hugged both of them. Knowing that Seto had a busy day ahead of him, I chose to spend it with Yami. After all, he did promise. "Seto, don't you have work today?"

"That can wait," Seto assured me.

"But I don't want you to fall behind just because of me," I pouted, my eyes widened.

"Oh no," Yami shook his head. "He's giving you the puppy dog eyes. He does it so well."

"I know what you mean," Seto finally agreed with Yami.

I turned my attention to Yami. "Remember your promise."

"Of course," Yami replied.

"What promise?" Seto asked confused.

"Yami promised me an entire day with him," I cheered while trying to control my excitement. "We're going to the beach and then the carnival!"

Seto's eyes narrowed at the last statement. His eyes flashed with anger. "You had better not hurt him. And I mean it." After saying that, he stormed off.

"Come on Yugi," Yami said motioning for me to follow him.

"You can call me Aibou again."

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_ ^_^_^_^_^

Wingzero: My favorite hobby is now ……..TEA BASHING!!!!!!!

Seto: You're not going to bash me?

Wingzero: Once in awhile, but it's not going to be bad as Tea's though.

Seto: *shrugs* It's an improvement.

Yami Bakura: Can I join in too?

Wingzero: Sure you can. As a matter of fact, I'm forming the Anti-Tea club. I'm the president. Anyone want to join?

Death Scythe: And I'm the vice-pres.

Yami Bakura: ME!

Yugi: Sign me up.

Joey: Count me in.

Tristan: Sweet. I want to join.

Ryou: I don't know about this.

Yami Bakura: Please Aibou, join the club.

Ryou: For you, okay. ^-^

Yami: I guess I will.

Tea: *from black hole* YAMI, HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: How will Yami and Yugi's day go? Is Yugi falling in love with Seto? Will Yami ever realize his feelings for his aibou before it's too late? Stay tuned to find out. Do we have to pay to join?

Wingzero: Nope. All you have to do is bash Tea.

Mai: I'm in.