Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi's Little Secrets ❯ Beach Blues ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wingzero: As the official president of the Anti-Tea club, I am proud to announce we are accepting members. Through this club, you'll learn how to humiliate, taunt, get rid of, destroy, torture, insult her without getting hurt, and much more. .

Death Scythe: Plus it's free. You'll also receive clips and little articles concerning Tea bashing.

Seto: I've joined and now I know more ways to humiliate her than before.

Yami: I learned how to get rid of that stalking b*tch.

Yugi: They taught me how to fire guns and drop heavy objects.

Ryou: I learned to express my inner feelings.

Yami Bakura: They gave me new methods of torture I never dreamed existed.

Joey: I learned how to insult her without being punished.

Tristan: Ditto.

Tea: *pops in out of nowhere fuming* OKAY, WHO'S FIRST IN LINE!!!!!!!!

Wingzero: OH NO!! SHE'S BACK!! SOMEONE TACKLE HER!!!!!

Yami, DS, Y. Bakura, and Y. Malik: *tackle her to the ground and pin her*

Everyone else: *builds a space ship with automatic pilot to take her into the next universe*

All the darker halves: *throw her into the ship, minus the steering wheel and slam the door on her face*

Tea: *blasts off in the rocket screaming death threats at everyone*

Everyone: *breathes a sigh of relief*

Yami: I wonder how she got out.

Seto: We'll never know.

Yami: Wingzero does not own Yu-Gi-Oh.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

Yami and I were about to walk all the way back home after I had packed my belongings when one of the servants ran after us. He had been ordered by Seto himself to make sure we arrived safely at home and then was to take us to the beach. I guess he didn't want us getting hurt. The servant took my bag and placed it into the car. He opened the door allowing us to enter the limousine. Seto does treat his guest well.

"Aibou, what do you want to do at the beach?" Yami asked me on the way back home.

"Swimming," I smiled.

"You can do that at the local pool," Yami said, amused by me.

"Yeah, but you can't build sand castles or run in the mud," I reminded with a playful shove. Suddenly he started tickling me without mercy until I surrendered.

While catching my breath, I noticed we had finally arrived. Our house wasn't that far from the Kaiba mansion. The driver immediately departed the car and opened the door for us. He must do this often with Seto to be this quick. Yami and I thanked the driver, but he said he was being paid to do it. He also told us he will be waiting to take us to the beach we wanted to.

Hurrying upstairs, I ran past Grandpa in the shop. He was happy to see me healthy and cheerful. From the looks of it, he must have heard about last night from Yami. My other half informed me that Grandpa had been awake all night with worry. I was glad to see him going about the usual business.

Once upstairs, I quickly changed into a pair of swimming trunks and packed a change of clothing. Yami didn't have anything to wear except a few pieces of clothing and his usual leather attire. I told him that he would be hot in his clothes, but he didn't seem to mind. It must be because he was used to an Egyptian climate. They have higher temperatures than here since they're located closer to the equator.

"But Yami," I protested. I knew he didn't like making me upset, especially after yesterday's event. "Everyone is going to be wearing swimming attire, so why can't you?"

"First of all, Aibou, I don't have any swimming trunks," Yami explained patiently while I packed the last of my clothes and searched for other things to bring such as suntan lotion and beach toys. "Second, I don't look good in trunks."

Pausing for a moment, I stared at Yami. I wondered how he would look in swim trunks. Then I shook my head. What am I thinking? He has already been taken by Tea. I wish I had been brave and told him how I felt.

Yami must have sensed my anxiety, because two strong arms encircled my waist. "Is there anything bothering you?"

"Nothing, nothing at all," I lied through my teeth, hoping it would work. I smiled widely, hoping he wouldn't notice it was a fake smile.

"Please tell me," Yami said. "I don't want to keep any secrets between us."

Well, I could tell him the truth, but only part of it. "A long way down the road, I'm worried you'll forget about me."

Surprised etched across his beautiful face. "How could I forget you? You're the most gentle and kind person I've ever known. You've changed my life around and Yami Bakura's as well. How could I forget about you?"

I genuinely smiled this time and returned his hug. That was what I wanted to hear. Then Yami noticed something. He picked up my left hand to see the ring on my finger. "It suits you."

"I know," I said. "Come on, we don't want to keep the driver waiting. You still need to buy a pair of swimming trunks."

Yami groaned at the thought of going to the mall on a weekend during summer, "If I had known I would require swim wear, I would have suggested another place."

I laughed at him. He can be funny at times. That's why I loved him. Despite his serious demeanor, he was open with me. He treated me like a good friend or brother. Perhaps that is all I'll ever be in his eyes, a good friend.

Turning away from him, I pictured what he would look like in a pair of swimming trunks. A nice tanned body with rippling muscles. Giggling mentally, I heaved my bag of stuff along with some of Yami's over my shoulder and was moving towards the door when I heard a yell.

My other half stood there in a pair of black swimming trunks. "What just happened?" I asked, blinking in disbelief.

"I don't know," Yami admitted, looking down at himself. "One minute I'm wearing my usual leather attire then this happened." He pointed to his new shorts.

"Well, at least we don't have to go to the mall," I said, covering up my mistake of staring at his bare chest and arms. Twirling back around, I nearly fell over with the weight of the bag. Yami managed to support me while I balanced myself.

"I think I should take that," Yami said, relieving me of the bag. "It's too heavy for you." His muscles flexed as he easily hefted it up on his shoulder. I couldn't help but notice before I quickly turned away to race him downstairs. Carefully, I ran down the stairs with Yami trailing along right behind me.

At the bottom of the stairs, I turned to face him. Instead of seeing him with a bare chest, he wore a navy blue t-shirt. "Where did you get that?"

"I don't know," Yami said, looking perplexed. "This has been the most bizarre day of my life. I think you must have something to do with this."

Yami could be onto something. I had pictured him in my mind wearing those shorts. When I actually did see it on him, I wanted him to cover his upper torso so I wouldn't be staring at him every second. Wow, I didn't even know I possessed any power. "Do you think some of your powers rubbed off on me?"

"Anything is possible," Yami said.

"Okay," I replied before dragging him out the door, into the shop and past my amused grandpa, who gave me a thumbs up signal.

We piled into the car and told the driver which beach to drive to. The drive was pretty uneventful. We talked about stuff, some of which I couldn't remember. The beach was packed as it was a beautiful weekend. When our car pulled into the parking lot, several people were staring at us. Hadn't they seen a limo before?

Many people pointed in our direction, talking and guessing about who was in the car, I think. They wished it was a celebrity, but we aren't celebrities, at least that's what I thought. Anyways, Yami and I waited for the driver to open the door for us. Upon opening the door, a crowd gathered to see who was in it.

Yami stepped out of the car first. I followed behind him. The crowd gasped at the sight of my other half. They moved closer to us.

"What do they want?" I asked Yami, because I was hoping to spend time alone with him. Unfortunately they didn't have that on their minds.

One braver teenager approached us from the crowd. "Are you the one who defeated Pegasus?"

"Yes," Yami answered, after hesitating for a few seconds. " But it's nothing to brag about."

"Nothing to brag about?" the teen gasped. "You defeated two of the top duelists in the world and you say it's nothing to brag about?! You're just being modest."

Why did this have to happen of all times? Yami and I were supposed to spend the day together. Unfortunately, several people recognized him from the duelist kingdom. They didn't remember me, because whenever we're dueling, we take on his appearance instead of mine. I wish they would go away.

I tugged on his sleeve as the young man went on and on about duel monsters and strategies. Yami looked down at me. He saw my eyes widened and felt my strong emotions of sorrow. I knew that at any moment tears would stream down my face.

"Aibou, let's go," Yami tried to comfort me. He informed the young man that he wanted to spend time alone with me. The crowd thought I was his younger brother, since I looked so much like him only smaller and more innocent.

The crowd however had other things in mind. They kept coming after Yami, never giving him a moment's peace. We set up our blanket on the sand, not too far away from the waves. At least, the water should't hit us for awhile. Yami lounged on the blanket as I took in the scenery. The mob just stood there watching us.

Standing up, I took off my shirt and raced into the water to about ankle deep. I looked at Yami, who seemed content with just sitting there. /Yami! Please come play with me./

Yami looked at my expression which had changed to the infamous puppy dog eyes. //What am I going to do with you?//

/Come and have fun?/ I smiled at him.

Yami stood up and was about to join me, when a part of the large mob decided to surround him. He looked at me helplessly. Try as he might, they would not let him go until he signed their photographs or their cards. I tried not to cry, but time was slipping. He promised we'd spend quality time together. He had given me his word and a ring. Speaking of which, I had removed the ring from my finger and placed it on a necklace so it wouldn't get lost. It hung on my neck, next to the pyramid.

While he was meeting their demands, I decided to have fun without him. Even if he wasn't with me playing, I wanted to enjoy this trip as much as possible. I trudged into deeper water, until it was up to my chest. Then I dove underneath to see what I could find. There were a lot of fishes swimming here. Personally, I liked this beach because it had a smooth, sandy bottom. The other ones had rocky coral in the shallow areas.

Surfacing, I saw more people had gathered around Yami, asking for his autograph and snapping pictures. From the expression on his face, he wanted to get away. The crowds sure are relentless these days. Some of them wanted to see his winning deck, from what I heard through our link. Ha, we left it at home in a safe so it wouldn't get wet.

I took a deep breath and dove under again. This time, I used my hands to search underneath the sand. Moving it aside caused a mess, but I didn't find anything. I was not about to give up yet, though. I wanted to find something I could give to Seto for being so understanding and comforting.

Now that I think about it, the billionaire was willing to spend time with me despite his busy schedule. It was a shame he had to work this weekend. He fell behind on his paper work after taking care of Mokuba. His little brother caught a something a few days ago, I think. Instead of relying on a nurse, and he can afford one, to take care of his little brother, he stayed at home and dealt with important issues over the phone.

Lately, I have this strange feeling about him. I don't know. Not many people get to see the side I saw or the one he displayed towards his brother. He showed his affection only to the people who were close to him. Maybe I'm one of them.

After diving who knows how many times, I surfaced with a clam, I think. Suddenly, something splashed me as I stared at it, a tight grip on the shell. I turned around to face Yami, who had escaped from the crowd long enough to come play with me. I pounced on him, sending both of us beneath the waves.

He was completely caught off guard and came up sputtering. I had a childish grin on my face. Then he playfully shoved me. "What took you so long?" I asked.

"They were ruthless," Yami sighed. "I thought I would never get away from them."

"Oh really," I said, raising a brow.

"Yes," he replied while he pretended to wrestle me beneath the water.

"What made them change their mind?" I asked as I looked at the crowd still forming on the beach.

"They think you're my little brother," Yami answered truthfully. "When I told them I had come here to spend quality time, they backed off." A man with a camera stood filming our antics.

"What did we ever do to deserve this?" I groaned.

Yami shrugged. "We did win the tournament."

"You mean you did," I corrected him.

"No we, if you hadn't suggested some of those plays, we wouldn't have won," Yami said, once again trying to comfort me.

"They only saw you playing," I protested. He couldn't argue with me there.

"True," Yami agreed with me, although he didn't like it. "At least you won't be mobbed when you go places." He tried to make the situation lighter than it really seemed.

"If you're trying to cheer me up, it's not working," I said, splashing him while holding onto my clam.

"Let's see how you are against the King of Games," Yami teased me as we splashed each other. Sometimes, he would pull me under just for the fun of it, but I couldn't pull his weight under, I was too light, so I had to improvise. I pounced on him a few times while he wasn't looking at me.

Completely ignoring our beach toys, we continued to play in the water. I haven't had this much fun since Yami started dating Tea. Not once had he mentioned her name. I was so happy at him for keeping his promises. By the time, we decided to leave the water we were exhausted, but we did have a great time.

We walked towards our towels where several people stood waiting for us. They had their pens and papers ready for Yami to sign. He just overlooked them this time. He had much better things to do, such as spending time with me.

I plopped down onto my towel, which was beside his. This had to be one of the best days of my life, well it would be the best day if it weren't for this mob. Yami noticed I had something clenched in my fist.

"What do you have there?" he asked, lying down next to me.

"I don't know," I answered, handing it over for him to inspect. "I think it's a clam."

"It's an oyster," Yami corrected as he returned it to me. "Did you have fun?"

Nodding my head, I showed him that I did have fun. "Well……. Except for the mob wanting your autograph, I had a great time."

Soon a swarm of fans had surrounded us. I had to move out of the way or be trampled as they fought their way to Yami. Standing back with our bag, I watched in grief as they took up more of my time with him.

/Yami, please come out of there./ I begged him.

//Aibou, I'm trying to.// Yami's mental thoughts were quick and imprecise.

Our towels took a beating as everyone crowded around the champion duelist. I quickly retreated a long distance so as not to be crushed by the insane mob. They must be dueling fanatics. Many duelists I had met didn't stand a chance against Yami… or myself, now that I think about it. Through his skills, I had become a better duelist. I knew almost every method or technique he knew and I was learning more. Yami also learned more from watching others play.

If they kept this up, this was going to turn into my worst day ever. My yami had promised to spend quality time with me. The next thing we know a crazy mob of fans harass him for autographs and photographs, even before he could enter the water. Afterwards, they nearly trampled me getting to him.

Yami had a lot of making up to do, especially for this and yesterday. Though I had to give him credit for not mention Tea the entire day with me. It must be an improvement. I liked her as a friend, but sometimes I found her quite annoying. I have never told Yami in his face, because he would think I'm jealous of her, which I'm not. I can have any boyfriend or girlfriend I desired… except the one I really want.

Waiting once again, I decided to dig a hole. Maybe I can bury myself in it, to save me from the pain that was coursing its way through my body from the very depths of my soul. I had brought along a small shovel. Most people thought I was younger than I really was. They thought I was in elementary or grammar school.

I wasn't paying any attention to the crowd or my yami when somebody tapped me on the shoulder. Turing around, I saw Yami had once again escaped the crowd, but it had cost us time. Time which we could have spent together. "Let's leave," Yami told me before dragging me off to the parking lot.

The driver had stayed there at Seto's request. After this incident, I wasn't sure I wanted to go to the carnival. Maybe there will be another mob waiting for us, or should I say him. They didn't seem to notice us leave. "What about our towels," I remembered them only now.

"We can buy new ones," Yami said, pushing me towards the limo now. When we looked behind us, the crowd finally realized he wasn't there and rushed towards us.

By this time, they had figured out we were standing at the limo. The driver had just put away his book when they stampeded over here. Yami didn't wait for the driver to open our door. He opened it and shoved me along with our belongings into the car.

Shutting the door quickly, he ordered the driver to get us out of there. The driver immediately obeyed Yami's command. Once he started driving out of the parking lot, the mob couldn't keep up with us.

My first time with Yami in a long time ended up in disaster.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

Wingzero: Darn those pushy fans. Can't they see Yugi wants to spend time alone with his yami or as they think older brother. Why do fans disrespect the privacy of stars?

Death Scythe: Because they want a death wish coming.

Wingzero: Some fans should be locked up in a mental institute.

Yami: I second that.

Yugi: Me three.

Joey: And I think Seto should also be thrown in there along with Yami Bakura. On second thought, Bakura has changed so it wouldn't be right.

Yami Bakura: Don't even think about it.

Wingzero: We have fan mail. *pulls out a bag* Innocent Lil' Demon us a bunch of candy. *hands over a big bag of candy to Yami, a talking teddy bear to Yugi, a box of candy that weighs a pound to Seto*

Yugi: *plays with the toy making it talk*

Bear: Tea is a complete jerk………Tea must be purged from this world…….Annoying dancers should be thrown into black holes……..

Yami: Now that is a good present for my aibou.

Wingzero: I completely agree. *pulls out two ten lbs Hershey bars and gives one to her yami*

Death Scythe: What am I supposed to do with this? *stares at the chocolate*

Wingzero: Eat it.

Death Scythe: I don't eat.

Wingzero: I forgot to make this announcement for the Anti-Tea club, you will receive an official card when you sign up.

Mai: Yami and Yugi's day has been ruined by a mob of fans. How will Yami make up for this on top of yesterday? Will they have enough energy to go to the carnival? Now that Yugi is starting to feel something for Seto Kaiba, will he go on a date with the billionaire? And what about Yami, has he finally figured out his feelings? Stay tuned to find out the answers to these questions!

Wingzero: Ja ne!