Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi's Little Secrets ❯ Video Night: Game Time & Ryou's Revelation ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wingzero: I hope you're enjoying our little fanfic. Before the Yu-Gi-Oh casts arrive, I need a favor. *looks around only to find her yami and their boyfriends* I don't which chappie it is going to be in, but I could really use the lyrics for "I Can't Help Falling in Love With You" by the A*Teens, because Yami is going to sing that to Yugi!

Death Scythe: I wish you'd sing that to me. *pouts*

Kai: *twitches nervously* You know I can't sing.

Yugi: *enters the room* Hi, where is everyone?

Wingzero: Dunno.

Ray: They're never this late, not even Ryou.

Wingzero: *logs onto the internet and goes into the chat room* I think I found them.

Yugi: *also logs on*

BeybladesRule: Wingzero

DuelMaster: Death Scythe

Driger: Ray

Dranzer: Kai

KingofGames: Yami Yugi

DarkPsycho: Yami Bakura

Dark_Magician: Yugi Motou

GoEasyOnMe: Ryou Bakura

RichDuelist: Seto Kaiba

CatchMe: Mokuba Kaiba

SugarHigh: Joey Wheeler

ArmyBoy: Tristan Taylor

Pretty_Woman: Mai Valentine

Dancer_Extraordinaire: Tea Gardner

Dino_Luver: Rex Raptor

ILuvBugs: Weevil

FlyingHorsie: Pegasus

Death Scythe: My hikari doesn't own any Yu-Gi-Oh character or Beyblade either.

On our way to the Kaiba mansion, Seto had called in our order. We all liked different toppings. The girls were a little bit more fussy about the selections. Joey didn't care as long as it wasn't anchovies. Ryou didn't mind. His yami doesn't eat. Neither does mine so we didn't have to worry about them. Seto just agreed with everyone.

"What is this `Lord of the Rings' about?" Bakura asked as we lounged around one of the rooms.

"I have no idea," Ryou confessed. "I never read the book, but I heard it's a great movie."

"I don't have the time to be reading books," Seto said abruptly.

"You know me," Joey joked around. "I don't like reading books unless I have ta."

"It's about this hobbit, who finds an evil ring of power," I answered the confused yami.

"Oh really," he brightened up at the prospect of another evil ring.

I nodded my head. "This ring contains enormous amounts of power. Whoever wields it become invisible to the eye, but not the creators. The fellowship travels a dark place to destroy it, because it causes more trouble than it's worth."

"I would love to get my hands on that ring," Bakura said while twirling his own ring around.

"It will make you evil," I said before realizing he was already evil.

"I wouldn't mind," Bakura laughed maniacally.

/He really ought to switch to decaf./

//I know.//

"So what would you like to do?" Serenity asked.

"How about truth or dare," Joey suggested.

"I'm game," I giggled while looking at Yami, who reluctantly agreed. Once I was playing Seto joined us.

"Count us in," Tristan said, holding Serenity's hand.

Of course, Mokuba joined us. He wouldn't miss it for the world. His puppy had tired himself out on the car ride and now was snoozing on the younger Kaiba's lap. Ryou managed to convince his yami to join us.

"Since it is Yug's day, I say let him begin," Joey said. He looked for everyone's approval, which he received unanimously.

"Okay, Joey truth or dare," I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh boy, I just had to open my big fat mouth," Joey said half mockingly. Glaring at Seto, Joey picked. "I chose dare."

"I dare you to wear a dress!" I almost shouted.

The others laughed at Joey's expense. Seto laughed even harder than the rest of us combined. Man, I wondered what Joey would look like in a dress. Now I will soon find out.

"Can't you pick another one for me, please?" Joey begged.

"You can do that or French kiss Seto," I said with a smug smile on my face.

"I'd rather kiss Bakura! Besides I don't have a dress."

Smirking, I returned back to my soul room and pulled out a random dress. As soon as I emerged from the puzzle, I held up a pink frilly dress (think of the one Ray wore in Yu-Gi-Oh's Funniest Home Videos during the advertisements chapter). "I think the color suits you."

"I do believe so," Yami laughed.

Joey grumbled as he stalked off into one of the bathroom. A few minutes later, he returned back to the room in a dress with his old clothes in a bundle. "My turn, Yami truth or dare?"

"Truth," Yami said plainly.

"The king of games, a coward?" Bakura teased.

"Fine then! I chose dare!"

Snickering, I saw the look on Joey's face. He appeared to be contemplating something devious. "I dare you to …………………. Hit on Seto throughout the entire night!"

"You have got to be kidding!" Yami blurted out, which caused everyone to giggle. "Ugh, Bakura truth or dare?" I wondered if Yami would actually comply with it, being the king of games after all. He couldn't resist a challenge.

Bakura's eyes flickered maliciously towards the pharaoh. "I chose dare." He said this with solid resolution and determination.

/What are you planning?/

//You'll have to wait and see.//

/Yami!!!/

//My little light and love, do you want to ruin the surprise?//

/No./

"I dare you to die your hair neon pink!" Yami finished off giving his dare.

"You're going to pay for this," Bakura was about to storm off. "I'll do it after my turn. Let's see who to pick." His eyes scanned the room for potential victims. "Mokuba, truth or dare?"

Mokuba looked as if he was thinking for a moment, then answered, "Truth, cause I don't want to end up with something weird." I would pick the same thing, if Bakura had asked me.

"True," Bakura snickered as we rolled our eyes. "What does your brother like boxer or briefs?"

Seto's eyes drastically widened when he heard that. "He likes boxers, but he sleeps in the nude," the younger Kaiba giggled uncontrollably before we all joined in except for Seto.

The billionaire slept in the nude. I'd never though of Seto going to bed without any clothes on. Surely he would wear at least boxes, but nothing! Shuddering, I pushed it out of my mind and focused on the game at hand.

"I'll get you for this," Seto glared at Bakura, who had already left to do his dare.

"Big Brother, truth or dare."

"Dare," the older Kaiba said without hesitation.

"I dare you to give Yami a big smoochie!" Mokuba bursts into fits of giggles.

"Oh no, you don't," the game king backed away from the approaching billionaire.

"Let's just get this done and over with," Seto grunted.

"And big brother, you have to hold it for at least thirty seconds," Mokuba laughed. He's good. Must take after his brother. I snickered mentally. Oops, guess Yami heard it through our connection cause he's giving me this strange look.

Seto grabbed onto a squirming Yami and held onto him. He obviously just wanted to get this done and over with. Yami wasn't helping him. Seto forced his lips onto my other half, who looked like he was going to be sick. Ten seconds later, both of them looked ready to punch each other. Twenty seconds later, they appeared on the verge of strangling each other. Thirty seconds later, they broke apart and made a mad dash to the nearest bathroom. We heard gargling from both room as they attempted to rinse their mouths.

"Serenity, truth or dare."

"Truth," Serenity asked, fearing what she would get if she had chosen dare.

"Who is a better big brother me or Joey," Seto forced out the last word.

"Joey," Serenity answered in less than a second. Confusion ran amok in the room especially with Seto. "Joey has always been there for me. When I needed an eye operation to save my sight, he entered the duelist competition in order to win the money for me, even though he had a narrow chance of winning. Also he saved up a lot of money so that all three of us could live together."

"So that's where all the money went?" Seto said with surprise definitely in his voice.

"Yes, we didn't want to tell you," Joey continued the explanation. "My dad has been really getting drunk lately and mom needed help with the finances so I moved in with them. I have been working so that I can help pay off the rent."

Poor Joey. He must be going through a lot with his family and all. I just felt sad for him. We sat there in silence before Serenity chose the next person. "Tristan, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Tristan said trying to be brave.

"I dare you to slow dance with Bakura," Serenity giggled at the thought.

"SAY WHAT!?!" Tristan yelled as Bakura entered with his neon pink hair.

"Who's up?" Bakura asked while sitting down in his place next to his aibou.

"Tristan is and was just dared to dance with you," Yami smirked at his fellow yami.

"What kind of dance?" Bakura asked, not wanting to sound worried.

"A slow dance," Serenity smiled. She popped in one of her favorite cd and put onto one of the slow dance songs. (Don't know any so I'll just leave it titeless.)

Bakura and Tristan swayed in rhythm with the music. They looked like they knew what they were doing. Tristan led, because he had practice with Serenity while Bakura had no practice whatsoever. Once finished they broke apart and sat in their respective seats.

"Ryou, truth or dare," Tristan asked.

"Truth?" Ryou whimpered a little.

"Don't be such a girl," Bakura barked at his lighter half.

"Dare," Ryou said very nervously.

"I dare you to …………………….." A long paused ensued before a bright idea popped into Tristan's mind. "Put little bows into your yami's hair."

A roar of laughter commenced as we watched Ryou pick up one bow at a time and carefully arranged it in his yami's neon pink hair. Bakura muttered curses at both my yami and Tristan throughout the entire process. Even though most of it was in ancient Egyptian, I could tell he was cursing us. Oh and Yami, through our mental link, translated but he left out some of the nastier swear words.

When the process was finished, my turn was up. Ryou turned to me with a smirk on his face. He should really stop hanging with his yami. Bakura was starting to rub off on his hikari. "Truth or dare?" Ryou asked politely.

I didn't want to be a wuss and chose truth, but I was really afraid of what Ryou might ask me to do. Bakura could suggest numerous ways of torturing me. What to pick? "I chose truth?"

Surprisingly the others didn't react the way I thought they would. At least they cared enough not to make an issue about it. They knew I was having a hard time with Tea and her nasty temper. I just wish she would act normally for once, the way she used to be.

"Okay," Ryou said before pausing. "If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?" Phew, I thought he was going to ask me something private. Then again, he and I were in the same boat so he knew how I would feel.

Where would I like to be? I would like to be in Yami's arms at the moment, but I don't want anyone else to know. My second choice would probably be at home; however, Ryou mentioned something about traveling. I can go home any time I wanted to so that was out of the question. Maybe Egypt, Yami mentioned something about ruling over it during his life time. "Eygpt."

Yami raised his brow. "Why would you choose Egypt?"

"Because I want to see where you came from and learn more about the millennium items," I replied honestly. "You told me there were seven, but we have only encountered three."

"True," Ryou said. "The millennium eye, the millennium ring, and the millennium puzzle."

"I wondered what happened to the other four," Bakura pondered.

"You're still not going after them?" Yami scowled at the former tomb robber.

"Now why would I go and do a thing like that?" Bakura returned the scowl.

"Because you did it before," all of us chorused except for the two yamis.

Bakura mumbled under his breath when the doorbell rang. (strange coincidence, ne?) The pizza delivery guy arrived with our order. One of Seto's servants answered the door while we waited in the kitchen.

Yami flirted with Seto though he wasn't putting much effort into it. Joey still had to wear that short pink dress I picked out for him. Mai thought he kind of looked cute in it. Poor Joey, he asked for it. Bakura still had his hair dyed pink with a variety of bows of different colors. Tristan still was nervous after dancing with the psychotic yami. He didn't want to get close to Ryou's darker half, let alone dance with him. Seto was extremely pissed off. First of all, Yami had been dared to hit on him throughout the night. The older Kaiba knew that my yami couldn't back down from a challenge. It ran deeply in his blood. Second of all, he was dared to kiss his worst rival by his OWN brother!

By the time we settled down, the pizza had been set out for everyone to grab. Seto and Tristan had to hold Joey back so the girls could go first. Serenity and Mai both picked the all veggie pizza. They wanted to watch their weight, but at the same time, they wanted to join in on the fun.

"Aw come on," Joey whimpered. "I'm hungry!"

"You'll just have to wait your turn," Tristan chided the hungry blond. "Yugi, come on, before this bottomless pit gets to it first." Joey looked like he was going to strangle Tristan, but he just laughed it off.

"Okay," I went over to pick my slices when I heard Bakura.

"Aibou, shouldn't you be getting yours as well."

Turning my head, I saw Ryou pale a few shades white before managing to speak. "What do you mean, Yami?"

"You know what I mean," his other half smirked. By now the others were interested even Joey. "Thought you could hide it from me?"

Ryou's eyes widened drastically as he heard processed this information. "But how?"

"I'm your other half, what do you think?" Bakura smirked again.

"Well, Yami is my other half, yet he didn't pick up on my secrets," I cast a glance at my yami, who bowed his head in shame.

"Losing our edge?" Bakura almost laughed at Yami. My darker half growled at the other yami. "Ugh, why don't you get this done and over with."

Ryou developed a sudden interest at the table. "I……………."

Sliding over to Ryou, I placed my hand on his shoulder. "It's okay. Remember how they responded when I told them." The others had confused expressions on their faces.

"I ………… I ………. Have the same condition as Yugi," Ryou blurted the last part as fast as he could.

"I'd never thought you ………" Tristan trailed off.

"It's okay, we accept you for who you are," Joey chirped.

"I completely agree with Joey," Seto said, which caused everyone to drop their mouths in utter shock before shutting their mouths with a snap.

"We wouldn't have it any other way," Serenity smiled.

"I like to give you support, but my stomach say `feed me,' so could you two pick out your slices, please?" Joey begged the both of us.

"Sure," we both said simultaneously before selecting our slices.

While the guys were choosing theirs, I strolled over to the Kaiba's oversized refrigerator and began looking for something. I wondered where he would put it.

"What are you looking for?" a firm voice asked me.

"Do you have Ranch dressing by any chance?" I mused.

The tall brunette teen picked up a bottle from one of the sides. "We're not having salad. Why do you want salad dressing?"

"Cause I like it on pizza," I smiled as I walked back to my seat. I noticed everyone staring at me while I poured it onto my slice. "What?" (it's actually quite tasty)

"You know you're putting salad dressing on your pizza," Tristan said.

"It's good, you should try some," I offered the bottle once I had finished.

"Why not?" Serenity said as I handed it over to her.

"Hey sis, pass it to me, please," Joey asked his little sister.

Pretty soon everyone except for the yamis tried it. Most of them liked it while a couple just said it was okay. At least, no one said they hated it.

With our stomachs full, we headed towards the entertainment room. Seto had a huge wide screen tv with surround sound and the whole works. He had state of the art DVD players, and svhs players. Along with it, he also had PS2, Nintendo game cube, and a couple I don't remember.

[KingofGames has entered.]

[BeybladesRule has entered.]

[Driger has entered]

[RichDuelist has entered.]

<BeybladesRule>: Hey Yami!

<KingofGames>: Who are you guys?

<Driger>: You don't recognize us?

<KingofGames>: You're Ray?

<Driger>: Yup. ^_^

<BeybladesRule>: Gee, I wondered how long it would take the almighty pharaoh to figure out.

<KingofGames>: Lay off, Bakura!

<Driger>: ROTFL

<RichDuelist>: And I thought Yami was the king of games.

<KingofGames>: SHUT UP KAIBA!!!!!!

<BeybladesRule>: It's me, Wingzero. *gives KingofGames a mondo wedgie*

<King of games>: O_o AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<RichDuelist>: ROTFL

[Dark_Magician has entered.]

[DarkPsycho has entered.]

<Dark_Magician>: Did I miss anything?

<RichDuelist>: You missed Wingzero giving Yami a major wedgie.

<DarkPsycho>: *pouts* And I missed that? Does anyone have it on instant replay?

<KingofGames>: SHUT UP BAKURA!!!!!

<Driger>: At least he got it right this time.

<Dark_Magician>: ????????

<BeybladesRule>: He thought I was Bakura.

<RichDuelist>: Are you two related?

<BeybladesRule>: *kicks RichDuelist where the sun don't shine*

<RichDuelist>: O_o AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Dark_Magician>: By any chance, did you have your coffee?

<BeybladesRule>: No why?

[Dark_Magician has logged off.]

[DarkPsycho has logged off.]

[KingofGames has logged off.]

[RichDuelist has logged off.]

<BeybladesRule>: Looks like we have the place to ourselves.

[SugarHigh has entered.]

<SugarHigh>: I thought I told Yugi to meet me here.

<Driger>: You just missed him.

<SugarHigh>: Where did he go?

<Driger>: Everyone pretty much took off after Wingzero told them she hasn't had her coffee.

[SugarHigh has logged off.]

<BebybladesRule>: Oh well, see yah at work!

[BeybladesRule has logged off.]

[Driger has logged off.]

[Dancer_Extraordinaire has entered.]

<Dancer_Extraordinaire>: Guys? Anyone?

Wingzero: From now on, it's going to be chat room for the beginning and end notes. The truth or dare was just some random thing that popped up in my head, please excuse my sugar high. Oi, I need to find something to snack on. Ja Ne