Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi's Little Secrets ❯ Video Night: Random Thoughts & Evening Wear ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I have reached my limit so you'll have to look at the previous chappies.

BeybladesRule: Wingzero

DuelMaster: Death Scythe

Driger: Ray

Dranzer: Kai

Dragoon: Tyson

Draciel: Max

Chief: Kenny

Dark_Magician: Yugi Motou

GoEasyOnMe: Ryou Bakura

[BeybladesRule has entered the room.]

[DuelMaster has entered the room.]

[Dark_Magician has entered the room.]

[GoEasyOnMe has entered the room.]

[Driger has entered the room.]

[Dranzer has entered the room.]

<BeybladesRule>: Hi everyone!

<DuelMaster>: Hello.

<Dark_Magician>: What's up?

<GoEasyOnMe>: Greetings.

<Driger>: Hiya!

<Dranzer>: …………………………̷ 0;……..

<GoEasyOnMe>: Where's everyone?

<Dark_Magician>: I haven't seen them.

<BeybladesRule>: Neither have I.

<Dranzer>: We should be practicing.

<Driger>: Lighten up! We don't have a match until next month!

<Dranzer>: We still need to practice.

<BeybladesRule>: Is that all he ever thinks about?

<Driger>: Pretty much.

<DuelMaster>: You can say that again.

[Dragoon has entered the room.]

[Draciel has entered the room.]

[Chief has entered the room.]

<Dragoon>: Hey guys!

<Draciel>: Whacha up to?

<Chief>: I see the entire team is here.

<Dranzer>: Tyson, Max! Quit goofing off!

<Dragoon>: What's up with him.

<Chief>: Practice, I guess.

<Dark_Magician>: *nods his head*

<Draciel>: We were looking at the new blades. Btw, we bought you a new attack ring. ^_^

<Dranzer>: ………………………….

<Driger>: *snickers*

<Dark_Magician>: Has anyone seen our yamis around?

<Draciel>: I think I saw them hanging around a duel tournament at the mall.

<Dragoon>: If you're talking about a tri-colored hair and a white haired persons, then they were there.

<GoEasyOnMe>: Thank you.

[Dark_Magician has exited the room.]

[GoEasyOnMe has exited the room.]

<Dragoon>: What was that all about?

<BeybladesRule>: Yamis, try to figure them.

<Chief>: I have enough as it is.

<DuelMaster>: Aibou, we have to pack.

<BeybladesRule>: Awwwww. Phoey!

<Dranzer>: And we still have to practice. *drags Ray, Tyson, and Max out to the practice stadium*

<Chief>: *goes running after his team mates*

(Everyone exits the room except I didn't feel like putting it here.)

Seto has just placed the movie in the DVD machine and pushed the play button once the screen popped up. On the couch, the couples sat. Joey and Mai snuggled against each other. Tristan and Serenity just sat close, because of her brother nearby. Ryou and his yami also sat on the couch, but not close to each other. I sat comfortably in a single chair while Seto sat in the other. Yami sat on the floor in front of me while Mokuba sat in front of the sofa.

As the movie played, I noticed major changes, although the plot line stayed the same. I think it was hard enough for them to condense the book into a movie so they had to edit some parts out. Instead of two birthdays, they only showed one. The hobbits did not visit Tom Bombadil. Glorfindel (sp?) wasn't the one who rescued the group, it was Arwen. The council had more in attendance than shown. Probably they cut it down to the required due to casting. A lot of the scenes were shorten or cut from the movie.

Seto had been watching the movie most of the time. When he wasn't, he was watching me. I caught him a couple of times, looking in my direction. When our eyes made contact, he quickly turned his attention back to the movie. Was Ryou right? Did Seto have a crush on me? It couldn't be. I never thought of him liking me other than a good friend.

Ryou and his yami watched the movie very intensely. The evil ring may have played a factor. Ryou lived with an evil ring so he can sympathize with Frodo. Bakura wanted the ring. He observed the ring's powers and capabilities until he had a grasp of what it can do. Sometimes, I wonder what goes through that head of his. Ryou looked worried when Frodo was injured and had a sliver of metal stuck in him. Bakura just laughed at that part.

/Yami?/

//Yes, Aibou.//

/What do you think of the movie?/

//Interesting.//

/That's all??/

//Well………//

/Never mind./

************Yami's POV************

During the entire movie, I couldn't stop thinking about my hikari. I know I'm being selfish, but I wanted to spend more time alone with him, now that we confessed our love and shared our first REAL kiss. He tasted so sweet like candy. I just couldn't get enough! Don't get me wrong, that was not the only reason why I loved him. He's kind, generous, selfless, considerate, and you get the picture. In his presence, I felt calm and peaceful.

We played a game called truth or dare. Joey dared me to hit on Seto throughout the entire night. He should be lucky he's Yugi's best friend or I would have him sent to the Shadow Realm. Well, maybe not that drastic, but he will pay! Wait a second, he has to wear that dress the entire night. Out of all the people, Mokuba dared his brother to kiss me for thirty second. I think I'm going to feel sick. By the time we broke, we both rushed to the nearest bath room to rinse out our mouths. The only person I will kiss is my aibou! Seto sleeps in the nude?!?!?! I don't even want to know. Bakura not only has to dye his hair pink, but he has to wear the bows his aibou is placing in his hair. I think I like this game even if I have to put up with this.

What is up with Seto? He has been staring at Yugi when he's not watching the movie. I should cover his eyes, but we are his guests. As pharaoh, you do not attack your host. It is just impolite and rude. My old habits still have a strong hold on me. Sighing, I continued to watch the movie and ponder.

Bakura seemed interested in it, a little way too interested for my taste. When he heard about the ring, he appeared to be more interested in it than his usual. Guess he's finally cracked, because we all know it is just a movie. He probably was going to steal it if he found it. I wondered what happens to it. Aibou said they were going to take it to be destroyed, but he never did tell me if they manage to destroy it.

Joey and Mai were more interested in each other than the movie though they watched it. Groaning, I remembered Joey's dare. I had to hit on Seto throughout the night. Might as well get it done and over with. I started to flirt, but the billionaire paid no attention to me. Am I that bad? Well, at least Joey has to wear that dress while I flirted with Kaiba.

Tristan and Serenity sat close to each other. They didn't dare sit any closer, because big brothers were lurking nearby. Joey loved his sister to death and didn't want anyone to hurt her. Seto could call his guards any second. If they have one thing in common, both Joey and Seto cared deeply about Serenity. Tristan knew he shouldn't pressure her, because he would be in severe pain.

The younger Kaiba sat mesmerized by movie. He sat in complete silence with his focus on the screen. Sometimes, he shifted his weight here and there, but that was about all he did. Guess he really did want to see that movie.

**********Seto's POV***********

I refuse to believe it. My little brother dared me to kiss Yami. KISS!!! I have to kiss him for thirty seconds. This was going to be the worst thirty seconds of my life. I'd rather be at the dentist for thirty minutes than to be doing this. Hold still!! You aren't helping, Yami!! I just want to get this done and over with. Man, that was completely disgusting!

During the entire movie, I kept my eyes on my little brother, adopted sister, and secret lover. Mokuba was thoroughly enjoying himself. He seemed to be utterly absorbed by the movie. I never knew he wanted to see it this badly, but then, I usually don't allow him to see violent movies. He sees enough violence by being related to me so he doesn't need more.

My adopted sister, she was happy with her boyfriend and real older brother. I never knew she was in financial trouble until today. Apparently they had kept it a secret for so long. Now I regret all those dog jokes I called Joey. He didn't have much money, since he spent it on the necessities. Since he worked a lot, he didn't have time to practice dueling. To think I called him weak, when in reality he was strong as they come. He looked out for his mother and younger sister. Although he needed help, he refused to take donations. I think I will stop with the dog jokes. Hmmm. Maybe I will secretly lend them some cash until they can manage on their own; however, both children didn't accept `charity' as they called it.

My secret lover, he doesn't know that I have a huge crush on him. When Yami yelled at him, I was the first one he turned to. I thought he would turn to one of his friends, but then I remembered Yugi mentioning about them being too wrapped up. I felt special since he came to me and poured out his feelings. One of these days, I will tell him how I feel, but not today. Tonight I have to think of a way. I should tell him, perhaps on his birthday. His birthday was on Wednesday so that should give me enough time. Darn, I still have to run my company! Such was the price.

Yami sat too close for comfort, my comfort. I can't believe Yugi forgave him, even though he caused the little one so much pain. Then again, Yugi has always been forgiving. He forgave me for blackmailing him into losing a match. I knew I had to save Mokuba, and I was willing to risk my life for him. The side doesn't deserve such a treasure, like Yugi. He deserved to be lonely.

Bakura appeared to be entranced with the evil ring. I think he wanted it, but too bad it was just a movie. Pushing down a laugh, I calmed myself down before I do anything drastic that would cut down my life span considerably. I'd like to see him try and steal that. He would have a heck of a time finding it; let alone getting past the company.

************Ryou's POV************

I can't believe it. I still can't believe it. My yami knew the entire time. When and how did he learn about it? During dinner, the girls and half girl were sent first. Then out of the blue, my yami tell me to get my dinner. I froze on the spot. At first, I didn't know what he was talking about, but it became evident as we spoke. I couldn't tell the others yet. Yugi gave me a look of understanding. He has been through this once. I finally found a little courage to tell them. To my surprise, they accepted me as well. It sure feels good to have friends I can depend on.

Now that I think about it, I wondered when my yami figured it out and how. I didn't give any clues, plus I didn't have any external symptoms. Whenever he was around, I never talked about it. I talked about it to no one except my parents, who were away most of the time. The only one other than my yami who figured it out was Yugi, but he had the same condition so it was bound to happen one of these days. At the mall, my yami could have heard me. No wait, he said he knew it for awhile. I can safely scratch that one out. So what exactly gave me away? I'll just have to ask him.

/Yami?/

//What is it?//

/How did you find out……../

//It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out.//

/?????/

//You act way too feminine in my opinion. I also heard you talking over the phone.//

/Oh./

I should have known. He has the ability to sneak his way into a palace, why not around my house without any royal guards. Looking at him, I saw his ruby eyes (let's just say that all yami's have red eyes). They sparkled as he watched the screen and shined brightly whenever the ring was mentioned or shown. His hair glistened in the light. I already knew I had a crush on him, but does he feel the same way?

************Bakura's POV************

When I first heard about this ring, I knew I wanted, but how to get it? Surely there must be a way. I bet this movie will show me; otherwise, someone will PAY!! I will wait for the right opportunity to present itself and nothing can stop me from taking over the world!

Thinking back, I can't believe I bought Ryou that cat! WHAT WAS I THINKING!!! I wasn't thinking at all, but when I saw his smile, I knew I made the right choice. His eyes sparkled as I handed over his new kitten or should I say our new kitten. I never knew my aibou could look this cute. WHAT THE HECK!?!?! Ryou, cute? I think I need some air.

We had to play a game called truth or dare. I laughed when Yami had to kiss Seto for thirty seconds, but I was still mad at him for making me dye my hair neon pink! You should have seen his face when Joey dared him to hit on Seto for the entire night. That was a good one. Come to think of it, why didn't I do it? At least, I'm not the one who has to wear a dress. I didn't mind the dancing, but Tristan just had to dare my hikari to put bows in my hair. One of these days, I'll get him when he least suspects it!

Okay, Frodo now holds the ring. Stupid moron, he should use the ring to take over the world. What's he waiting for, an open invitation? Oops, I thought too soon. When he puts on the ring, those black creatures chase after them. If I were in his position, I would send them to the Shadow Realm in the blink of an eye and take the ring. Then again, he was just a miserable little midget. Kind of reminds me of someone I know. Mental note: Never insult Yugi while Yami is around.

Just great! My aibou has to interrupt the movie and just when it was getting good. I can watch it another time. He wanted to know how I discovered his little secret. Hey, it wasn't hard especially for a tomb raider. I can spot traps, good hiding places, escape routes, and identify priceless artifacts. Then why shouldn't I be able to discover his secret. It wasn't hard, because even though he thinks he's hiding it, he might as well put it up on a billboard, in my case. I also discovered Yugi found out about it as well. During our little trip to the mall, he and my aibou spent a lot of time talking. Out of the entire gang, I knew he would be the one who eventually run across it.

************Joey's POV************

Today has got to be the most unusual days of my life. First of all, Yugi announced he was half boy-half girl. Tea flipped out while the rest of us gave him our support, even Mai. Later we went to the mall, where we ran into Tea twice. I love that bird, TC, but too bad I can't afford him. I hate being poor!

While waiting for dinner, I suggested we play truth or dare. Since I wanted Yugi to feel better, I told him to go first. My mistake as he chose me. Me and my big mouth. He wanted me to what! I groan at the thought of wearing a dress. Wait a second! I don't have a dress so he can't make me. Then Yugi grins evilly and before I know it, he disappeared into his soul room, only to reappear with a pink dress! A PINK DRESS!!! It was a short pink dress, with white lacey things on them. After putting it on and choosing Yami, I got this brilliant idea. He should hit on Seto throughout the night. You should have seen his reaction. It was priceless. Oh boy! I think I overdid it. If looks could kill, I would be six feet under.

My dare was nothing compared to Mokuba's. I got to hand it to the kid. He is brilliant. Mokuba dared his brother to kiss Yami for thirty seconds. I wish I had my camera, but I would never live to see tomorrow, not after what Yami has in mind for me. Poor Bakura. Snickering, I thought maybe not! Not only does he have to dye his hair, but he was forced to wear bows in it.

While we were getting dinner, Ryou revealed to us his secret. He was like Yugi. I'd never thought in a million years. Who would have guessed? Bakura seemed to know about it, but he never told us. I wondered why. Well, at least he took it better than a certain yami, who shall remain nameless. Good thing Tea wasn't around. I knew I would have choked her on the spot if she did what she did earlier. Yugi was stronger than Ryou emotionally, we all knew that. Bakura, I think would have done something drastic to the dancer. Yami, having been totally pissed off earlier and now, may send her to the Shadow Realm without thinking about it. Seto, I don't know what he would do. Tristan, most likely would back me up. Mokuba would film it to keep it as a souvenir. I like that kid.

Mai and I flirted with each other throughout the movie. We still watched it, but at some points, it became boring! Our relationship was important to me. I'm willing to wait until she's ready before we have a physical relationship. Surprisingly, she wanted to wait until we were married. I can live with that. I never thought of her wanting to wait, but if she wants it, she gets it. Tristan had better be waiting, cause I'm coming after him if he doesn't. I think Seto felt the same way.

***********Yugi's POV************

Finally the movie was over. It was long! Stretching, I loosed up some muscles that started to sleep. Speaking of which, I could use some too. That was such a good movie. Too bad Boromir died at the end and there were two more movies to go in the series. I can't wait for them to be released into the theaters. I'll drag Yami along.

"Mokuba, it's time for you to go to bed," Seto said, no commanded.

"But ……." Mokuba protested.

"We agreed you can stay up for Lord of the Rings, but you can't watch the next movie," Seto wouldn't budge. He glanced at his watch. "It's already one and a half hours past your bed time."

"Okay, Big Brother," a sleepy Mokuba agreed before saying good night to all of us and heading towards his room.

Yami had switched the movies since he was the closest person to the DVD player. We waited patiently as the usual warning labels came up.

How badly I wanted to snuggle against Yami when the movie started. Except, I didn't want anyone to know, not just yet. It would probably overload them if I did. Joey and Mai cuddled the entire time. Tristan and Serenity just held hands, knowing that her older brother, both real and adopted sat within a dangerous range. Yami leaned against my legs while Seto glared at him every now and then.

The movie turned out to be good, even the guys admitted it was a good choice. It had enough adventure, action, and romance for everyone to enjoy. They had the three balanced well. We should be going home by now, but it was late and we were tired so Seto allowed us to stay the night. At least some of us had clothes to change into. Yami and Bakura had their soul rooms to go into and get their clothes. Joey and Tristan borrowed theirs from Seto. They wore his old ones, because the ones he wears were too big.

I changed in one of his many bathrooms. I wondered how Yami would react when I wear this little ensemble in front of him. Guess I will never know until I try.

Padding back to the main room where everyone waited in their night clothes, I made my entrance. Seto fell off the arm rest he was sitting on. Yami also fell off his chair, where I had previously sat. Mai and Serenity gave me the thumbs up while their boyfriends had their mouths literally touching the ground. Ryou smiled at me while Bakura looked at his light, who wore an old t-shirt and pants.

/Yami, I take you don't like it?/

//……….//

/Yami?/

//Oh, it looks lovely on you.//

I padded over to him and sat next to him, causing him to blush several shades of red at once. "Are you okay?" I placed my hand on his forehead.

"I'm fine, Aibou," Yami said trying to assure me.

"Okay," I said reluctantly before pulling my hand off of him.

"I should show you to your rooms," Seto suggested rather hastily.

"Wait a second!" I immediately went to Ryou and pulled him into the nearest bathroom.

"What?" Ryou questioned.

I disappeared into my soul room to find an evening wear. It was a little big for me so I didn't wear it. Maybe it is a little too revealing. Nah! Reappearing in front of a puzzled Ryou, I held out my clothing.

"You want me to wear that?" Ryou gasped as his eyes widened drastically.

"Of course," I smirked. "Don't you want your yami to notice you?"

Ryou nodded his head to answer yes.

"Then put this on," I said cheerfully. I handed it over to him and faced my back to him.

Clothes rustling can be heard as Ryou changed from his drabby night wear into an elegant one. Soon he had changed into them and gave me the okay signal to look. Smiling widely, I said, "If this doesn't work, then I don't know what will."

A blush found its way to his cheeks. He tried to cover himself. "I don't know about this."

"It's not going to hurt him," I assured Ryou.

"Fine, but if I hear anything negative, I'm changing back."

"Okay," I said ushering him out the door and into the room where the rest of the gang waited for us. "Now's the moment of truth."

As he entered, he received almost the same reaction as I did except Bakura's mouth dropped to the ground. He stared at his aibou, who blushed furiously.

Ryou padded over to his yami. "Do you like?"

Suddenly Bakura couldn't find his voice. He only nodded his head.

"Yugi leant it to me," Ryou said.

"He has good taste," Bakura finally spoke.

Seto led us to our separate rooms, even the yamis had their own room. I never knew he had this many guest rooms.

CoolestKai: King/North Kai

SmartestKai: West Kai

NeedsBetterWarriors: South Kai

PrettyKai: East Kai

RocknRoll: Grand Kai

NeedsaVacation: Supreme Kai

SuperSaiyan4: Goku

ChildProdigy: Gohan

[CoolestKai has entered the room.]

[SmartestKai has entered the room.]

[NeedsBetterWarriors has entered the room.]

[PrettyKai has entered the room.]

[RocknRoll has entered the room.]

[NeedsaVacation has entered the room.]

<CoolestKai>: Hey South Kai!

<NeedsBetterWarriors>: Who are you?

<SmartestKai>: I should have known.

<PrettyKai>: Can't you tell?

<NeedsBetterWarriors>: East Kai?

<PrettyKai>: You'd better believe it!

<NeedsBetterWarriors>: That leaves West Kai and North Kai.

<RocknRoll>: No need to get uptight about it. Just chill out.

<CoolestKai>: Is that you, Grand Kai?

<RocknRoll>: You got that right, North Kai.

<NeedsBetterWarriors>: Then that makes you, *points to SmartestKai* West Kai.

<SmartestKai>: Don't I feel special.

<RocknRoll>: I'm sensing some bad karma here.

<NeedsaVacation>: So this is where you guys hang out?

<SmartestKai>: Just who are you and how did you get here!?!?

<NeedsaVacation>: You don't know who I am?

<NeedsBetterWarriors>: Only kais can enter this chat room.

<PrettyKai>: Obviously you can't be one.

<NeedsaVacation>: ???????

<CoolestKai>: All four kais and the Grand Kai have been accounted for.

<NeedsaVacation>: I see. So you don't believe in other kais?

<PrettyKai>: Well, duh! What kind of question is that?

<SmartestKai>: That was a stupid question.

<NeedsaVacation>: *snickers*

<NeedsBetterWarriors>: I may not have the strongest warriors, but I will NOT tolerate someone lower insulting me!

<CoolestKai>: I don't either.

<SmartestKai>: That goes double for me!

<PrettyKai>: Knock it off!

[SuperSaiyan4 has entered the room.]

[ChildProdigy has entered the room.]

<SuperSaiyan4>: Hey Supreme Kai!!

<ChildProdigy>: Hello Supreme Kai.

<NeedsaVacation>: Greetings Goku and Gohan.

<SmartestKai>: Did you just say Supreme Kai?

<SuperSaiyan4>: Of course I did, why wouldn't I?

<CoolestKai>: You mean HE'S the Supreme Kai?

<ChildProdigy>: I though you all knew it.

<NeedsBetterWarriors>: Hehehehehehehe.

<PrettyKai>: We didn't.

<SuperSaiyan4>: My son and I wanted to know if you needed any worlds to be saved.

<NeedsaVacation>: Everything has calmed down since the Majin Buu incident.

<ChildProdigy>: That's good to know. At least I can finish all this homework. *gets buried underneath a HUGE stack of papers*

<NeedsaVacation>: You need a vacation more than I do.

<ChildProdigy>: Yah think? I have an overbearing mother who makes me study all the time and even when the world is about to be destroyed, she still wants me to study.

<SuperSaiyan4>: I can vouch for that.

<NeedsaVacation>: What rough life.

<CoolestKai>: Goku, you know each other?

<SuperSaiyan4>: Yeah.

<NeedsBetterWarriors>: Why does everyone get lucky except me?

<PrettyKai>: Who would have ever thought.

<SmartestKai>: No fair! You have the strongest warriors and they know him.

<ChildProdigy>: At least you didn't have to deal with Majin Buu.

<NeedsBetterWarriors>: He has a point.

<SuperSaiyan4>: Hey that reminds me, Bulma is having a picnic to celebrate the downfall of Majin Buu. Would you like to come, Supreme Kai?

<NeedsaVacation>: Why not.

<CoolestKai>: So are you guys friends?

<SuperSaiyan4>: I'd like to think so.

<ChildProdigy>: Ditto.

<NeedsaVacation>: We are friends. And I expected better manners from all of you! *points to the four kais*

[NeedsBetterWarriors has exited the room.]

[PrettyKai has exited the room.]

[SmartestKai has exited the room.]

[CoolestKai has exited the room.]

<NeedsaVacation>: Why didn't you tell them about me?

<RocknRoll>: I needed a good laugh.

<NeedsaVacation>: -_-`

<ChildProdigy>: See you at the picnic.

[ChildProdigy has exited the room.]

<NeedsaVacation>: ??????

<SuperSaiyan4>: Chichi almost caught him online.

<NeedsaVacation>: Oic. I'll be there tomorrow.

<SuperSaiyan4>: Great. Bye!

[NeedsaVacation has exited the room.]

[SuperSaiyan4 has exited the room.]

<RocknRoll>: All to myself. *cranks up the music and starts jamming*