Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi's Little Secrets ❯ Bakura's Move ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wingzero: *logs onto mediaminer.org*

Yugi: *wanders around* Where's Wingzero?

Yami: I don't know. DS should know or Ray.

Bakura: Just leave her alone.

Yugi: Why?

Ishtar: Then she can't write any more chappies.

Yami: They aren't that bad.

Seto: I beg to differ. You get Yugi.

Yami: ^-^

Seto: *grumbles*

Wingzero: They were meant for each other.

Yami: I completely agree.

Yugi: Hi Wingzero!!

Ryou: *peeks over her shoulder* What are you doing?

Wingzero: Taking a look at the reviews.

Seto: *still grumbling about not having someone to be with*

Wingzero: *shakes her head* Remember what I said?

Seto: What?

Wingzero: In the sequel, you will find your main squeeze.

Seto: O.O Really?

Wingzero: Yes.

Seto: *dances around with joy and gives each yami a hug before running off*

Wingzero: *looks at her stats* O.O Wow!! 37!! *faints* @_@

Yugi: *rushes over to Wingzero* Are you okay?

Ryou: O.O

Yugi: O.O

Malik: *walks over to the hikaris* O.O

Yamis: What?

Ryou: She has received 37 reviews.

Bakura: That can't be good.

Ishtar: I know.

Ray: *walks into the room*

Yami: Your girlfriend fainted.

Ray: *sighs* I know she's going to hate me for this. *pulls out one of Joey's sock and starts to move it towards Wingzero*

Wingzero: !!!!!!!!!!! I'm up!! I'm up!! I'm up!! I'm up!!

Ray: These are effective.

Joey: *storms into the room and grabs his sock before storming back out*

Everyone: *rolling on the floor laughing*

Disclaimers: Why even bother? I'm sure you have them memorized by now.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^Ryou's POV^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Before I could do anything, Anzu's dragon attacked me with incredible force. The last thing I remember was being blasted and then thrown back. I thought I was dead again. But then, looking up, I found a very worried Yugi. His Dark Magician stood behind him. He scanned the area for any potential attacks. I was certain he wanted to keep his master safe, but how did he appear here?

"What happened?" I shot up.

"We were under attack," Malik snarled as he joined us.

"What's your Dark Magician doing here?" I asked, looking over my shoulder.

"To tell you the truth, I have no idea," Yugi said, hastily. "All I remember was placing him onto the field in attack. Then Anzu surprised us with her sneak attack."

She must have attacked me, because her relationship with Bakura was much stronger than with Yami. Concerning him, he was just another assignment, but I guess she wouldn't let go of it. One of his people did seal her within a Millennium Item.

"Master Yugi, I sensed you were in danger," Dark Magician said calmly. "I only wished to protect you from her. I'm sorry if it…." His face showed worry and concern.

"Don't apologize!" Yugi beamed at him. He stood up and hugged him around the waist. This caught his duel monster off guard. I don't think he was expecting that to happen. Duel monsters were accustomed to fighting and defending their masters. They don't necessarily have strong relationships with them.

Three yami's, one billionaire, two females, two males, and one boy ran into the room. It didn't surprise me to see them running in here, as most of the neighborhood had probably heard. Behind them, two more people ran towards us.

"What happened?" Seto gasped as he stared at the missing chunk of wall.

"And why is the Dark Magician here?" Yami added. He had a concerned look in his eyes.

"We were dueling, when out of nowhere Anzu attacked us," Yugi answered for us. Leave it to Yugi to say the right things.

"I knew I should have been here," Bakura growled at the other yami's. I wish he had been here too. Ever since he stopped beating me and had gotten to know me, I have had this growing crush on him. I wonder if he felt the same way.

Yugi nodded his head in agreement. "Since our duel monster protected us, she went after Ryou." Figures, she would go after the unguarded person.

"Fortunately, Yugi healed him," Malik added. Which I am grateful for.

"See, what did I tell you," Bakura was still growling. I guess he was mad at them for taking up his time, when he thought he should have been here, guarding me.

"We won't get anywhere by blaming each other," Yami tried to stop the bickering. I do agree; arguing will get us nowhere. Now, if we all took a deep breath and calmed ourselves down, maybe we could sort through this mess.

"So, what do we do?" Joey asked meekly. He had paled at the sight of our battle.

"We're going to increase security," Seto said before picking up his cell phone to make a few calls. I wondered whom he was calling.

When we had parted, Bakura headed over in my direction and pulled me aside. What does he want to talk about? Oh, great! I need to feed Snowy. He's going to be hungry by tonight. Good thing I left him with my parents.

//Are you okay?// His voice full of concern.

/I'm fine. Thanks to Yugi./ I smiled mentally at him.

//I should have been here.//

/You shouldn't blame yourself./ I tried reassuring him. Through our connection, I could feel anger, hatred, and a desire for revenge. At least it wasn't directed at me. I placed my hand on his shoulder.

//You're not ………//

/Of course not. I would never accuse you of trying to hurt me again./

Bakura wrapped his arms around me in a protective embrace. I leaned against him. He certainly does feel warm and comfortable…

//Aibou……// My yami stuttered mentally. He never did that before. I wonder what has gotten into him?

/Yes?/ I responded, nicely.

// I…… I…….. I……..// He continued with the stuttering.

/??????/

//I love you!//

A moment of silence passed as I registered what my yami had just said.

/You love me?/

//Yes.// Why was he all of a sudden nervous?

/I love you, too./ I smiled back at him.

Before I knew it, Bakura pulled me closer to him and placed his lips on mine. I panicked for a second before returning the kiss. Man, is he a good kisser. He was forceful, yet gentle at the same time. I felt his tongue running over my lips, demanding to be let in. I opened my mouth. Bakura took his sweet time running his tongue all over my mouth, exploring it. I moaned as he deepened the kiss. Even if I could find the words to describe it, I can't express it, because it was nothing I've ever felt. It felt sooooo good.

Someone coughed beside us. We broke our kiss to find Malik and his yami staring at us. Their eyes were as wide as they could be, with their jaws on the ground. Bakura had a smug look on his face, while I blushed a bright red.

"Looks like the patient has recovered," Malik teased me, causing me to blush harder.

"No, duh," Ishtar commented. "Whoever would have guessed? Bakura falling in love with his light."

My yami rolled his eyes at this comment. "It's not like you feel the same way about your light." He glanced over towards Malik.

"We're just friends," Ishtar retorted. He folded his hands across his chest. "Nothing more." Oh really?

Malik watched as Yugi, his yami, and his Dark Magician discussed something. He headed over in their direction. His yami was a step behind him. After a few minutes, they started to clean the area. I guess we should help too. Inwardly, I sighed.

//What's the matter?// My yami's voice full of concern.

/I wish… I wish I could tap into my powers like Yugi./ I sighed. No, I don't envy him. I wish I could help the others the way he has. With the recent attacks, both Malik and I need to learn how to harness our powers.

//You will learn.// He tried to sound reassuring. Even though he didn't sound convincing, I knew he was trying his hardest.

Yugi has healed the two of us in one day. Also, he was just learning how to use his power. If that was the case, then when he reaches his full potential, he will be powerful. Maybe as powerful as his yami, but he would use light based magic instead of dark based.

/Could you teach me?/ I begged my yami.

Bakura hung his head.

//I'm sorry, but… I don't know how. Light and Dark magic are completely different. You'll have to ask Yugi, but I don't think he's sure about his own powers.// I could tell he was really trying to help me.

/I understand./ We then moved to help the others with cleaning up the mess.

I helped move some of the smaller pieces along with Yugi. Both of us worked together while my yami, Malik, his yami, and Yami moved the larger sections. Mirai, Yugi's Dark Magician, used his magic to fix the huge hole in the wall. By the time we were finished with it, we were all exhausted. Seto's servants had made fresh lemonade for us.

We all sat in silence, drinking our beverages. I reflected on the events that had happened within the past few days. Everything had changed when Yami and Yugi got into a fight. Yugi had told Yami his condition, to which Yami had flipped out. He then ran to Seto. Somehow, Yami had managed to patch up things with his light. Then, Yugi made an announcement. Tea overreacted in a negative way. I wondered what had caused her to react this way. Unfortunately, at our time in the mall, we had a few encounters with her. Out of the blue, my yami had bought me a pure white kitten.

Later that night, Bakura kind of forced me to reveal myself. The group took it well, considering what had happened to Yugi. During the night, an intruder broke into the Kaiba mansion and killed a few guards while leaving quite a few injured and one in critical condition.

The next day, we had all gone our separate ways. The intruder hadn't attacked this day. Perhaps she was waiting for the right opportunity? Anyway, the rest of the day had proved to be uneventful, until Yugi called. He wanted to speak to my yami, but Bakura wasn't in a good mood to begin with. However, when Yugi mentioned something about a girl resembling him, my yami became very interested. I drove us over there. My yami said I drive too slowly for his taste. Hey! I don't want to lose my drivers license. We arrived there, only to discover she was Anzu, my yami's little sister. Yugi had managed to catch her on film, though I don't know how. We had thought Malik would arrive tomorrow, but he caught an earlier flight. Yugi, me, and our yami's went to meet him. We discovered that not only did Malik arrive, his yami, his older sister, and Shadi came along.

The next day, we'd made important discoveries, or Yugi and his guests had. They made a connection between us lights, and our yami's. We all had one thing in common, which was our condition. Also, we had found out there was in reality eight Millennium Items. Yami had decided that we should split up into groups. Each pair would have three people to guard. Yami and Yugi had Seto, Mokuba, and his grandfather in their group. Malik and his yami guarded Isis, Joey, and Mai. My group had Shadi, Tristan, and Serenity. After we had separated, Malik was attacked. He barely clung onto life when they had brought him to the hospital. I remember that call. Joey was completely hysterical over the phone. He'd had a hard time calming down. After a few tries, he managed to tell me that Malik was in the hospital, in critical condition. That was the first time Yugi ever used his healing power. It surprised all of us, including himself.

Later that day, Malik and I dueled while Yugi watched. It was no surprise when I had lost. I wasn't much of a duelist. The others were doing whatever. Our yami's had been holding a conference. Yugi had wondered what they were up to. Now that he mentioned it, it peaked my curiosity as well. During Yugi's match with Malik, Anzu attacked with her dragon. Since I had no duel monsters out, she attacked me as a reminder of her visit.

What a day this has been! We had two near deaths, one of which was mine. In both cases, Yugi had managed to heal us both with no scars left over. WAIT!!! What happens if Yugi is the one who is near death, then who will heal him?

/Yami!/

//What is it, Aibou?// His eyes were full of concern, because I normally don't do that.

/What happens if Yugi is injured?/

//Then ………… oh crap!//

/I know what you mean./

"We have a problem here," Bakura spoke up, on my behalf.

"And that would be?" Yami raised his brow. He and his light were chatting with Mirai.

"Who would heal Yugi?" Bakura voiced my concern. Well, it was both of our concerns.

Yami fell out of his chair when my yami's words reached him. Yugi paled at the thought. Mirai's face grew very serious. Joey looked on the verge of strangling someone. Tristan had the same look. The girls appeared to be very worried and exchanged looks. Malik and his yami didn't show their feelings. Seto grew very concerned. Shadi remained impassive as usual. Sheesh, doesn't he show any emotions? When we heard Malik had been attacked, he had no reaction whatsoever.

"I never thought of that," Yami sheepishly admitted. "And I don't want to find out either." He promptly stood up. "Good thinking."

"I wasn't the one who first thought of it," Bakura acknowledged.

"Was it you?" Yugi now faced me.

"Yes," I confessed. "I didn't want to sound rude or anything."

"I don't think you could," Yami assured me.

"If only Ryou and I can learn to heal," Malik sighed bitterly. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who had thought that.

"None of us can teach you how to use your powers," Ishtar announced to the entire group. "The basis of our powers are completely different. I wouldn't know where to start."

"Don't look at me," Yugi said hastily. "I haven't gotten the hang of my powers, so I don't know how to teach others."

"I believe I have the solution," Mirai spoke up. As far as I could tell, the Dark Magician only spoke to us when he had something to share, unless he was in a conversation with his masters.

"What is it?" Yami asked, hope in his voice.

"I have quite a few healing spells, should the need arise," he informed us.

"That's good," I sighed with relief. At least Malik and I didn't have to learn how to harness our powers within the day.

"I know what you mean," Malik also sighed. "Though, it would be nice to have someone other than Yugi healing us." He paused for a second to think. "Now that I think about it, are you even tired?"

"I don't feel tired at all," Yugi responded, thoughtfully. If he had healed the both of us and didn't feel tired, then how powerful would he be when he had mastered his powers?

"Now what do we do?" Joey asked. We were entering the evening. I know I should feed my little kitty.

"We should stay in our groups," Yami commented. Does he have a plan? I wondered.

"Where are we going to stay?" His hikari asked, looking as innocent as possible.

"We stay here for the time being," Yami answered. He glanced around the room. "The other groups can go wherever they like, but they really should stick together. I don't know whether she will diverge from her pattern, or continue with it."

"We understand," my yami said. Wow. My yami and Yami were actually getting along. Then again, they do have a common enemy. As they say, `The enemy of my enemy is my ally', or was it friend?

Bakura decided we should go home. Although it would be better if we stayed in one place, he wanted to get out of there. I didn't blame him, though he never gave a reason why. Although, I think it has something to do with my near death experience. We had broken into our smaller groups, when Joey approached my yami and I.

"Hey, Bakura," Joey called out to my darker half.

"What is it?" Bakura tried to control his anger.

"Could you keep an eye on my sister?" He asked cautiously.

"Why?" Bakura sounded amused by his request.

"Tristan's my best friend, but I don't exactly trust him with my little sister," Joey confessed.

"I understand," Bakura's features softened. "Before she changed, I protected my sister with my life. I wouldn't allow just anyone to be with her."

"Thanks, man," Joey smiled before running after Malik.

"What was that all about?" Tristan asked while walking up with his arm around Serenity.

Bakura glared at the male brunette. He understood what it was like having a little sister. From the looks he was giving, I could say on a certain level my darker half and Joey connected, though it feels kind of strange.

"What?" Tristan asked, looking and sounding very confused. Serenity giggled.

"I suggest you remove your arm," I said, trying to be polite.

"Why?"

"Because Serenity has just picked up another big brother," I sighed as my yami continued to glare at Tristan.

Tristan paled several shades. Now, he had to deal with three extremely protective older brothers: two adopted and one biological. Immediately, he removed his arm, before he provoked her new adopted older brother. He didn't want another person keeping an eye on him, especially a yami.

"Where are we going?" Serenity asked us.

"We're going home," Bakura answered with his normal voice.

"Which reminds me, I have to feed Snowy," I recalled. Bakura nodded, and we turned to leave.

Wingzero: Another chappie finished.

Ishtar: Just great.

Malik: Be nice.

Bakura: I don't mind her writing another chappie.

Yami: Oh really.

Yugi: I thought you didn't want her to.

Ryou: *blushes several shades of red*

Wingzero: You want another kiss scene?

Bakura: I can go for that.

Yami: What about me?

Wingzero: What about you?

Yami: *pouts*

Wingzero: I know what will cheer you up. *runs off the set*

Ishtar: I wonder what she's going to do.

Malik: *shrugs* Who knows.

Wingzero: *runs in with a box of lemons, water, sugar, and other lemonade ingredients*

Yami: Lemons?? *hentai grin*

Wingzero: *puts down the box and whacks him with her trusty frying pan of death* HENTAI!!!

Yami: x.x

Yugi: What are you going to do with those lemons?

Wingzero: What else? Make lemonade.

Yugi & Ryou: Oh goodie!! *go to help Wingzero make lemonade*

Malik: *rolls his eyes*

Wingzero: What did you actually thought I would write a lemon?

YB & YM: YEAH!!!

Wingzero: O.O WHAT!!!

Bakura: Why not?

Wingzero: Ehehehe. I've never written one.

YB & YM: *begs Wingzero to write one*

Wingzero: *sighs* Should I?