Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi's Little Secrets ❯ Party I ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wingzero: I will have the gifts being opened next chapter.

Yugi: I thought it was going to be this chapter.

Wingzero: I had no clue what the others would get you, except for Yami.

Yugi: So what is he getting me?

Wingzero: It wouldn't be a surprise if I told yah!

Yugi: Good point.

Disclaimers: …………………………. You already know it by the twenty fifth chapter.

Suddenly, Yami picked up the box and handed it over to Ishtar, who then nodded his head. Why would my darker half be hading it to Malik's yami? Then I remembered that Seto had made Ishtar temporary head of his security. At least he has a job. I think Malik worked at his sister's museum while his yami occasionally helped.

"I think we should move onto something else," Yami said moving me away from the pile of presents. "These can wait." He pulled me onto the dance floor where we waited for the band to start playing.

Mai dragged Joey onto the floor as did Serenity with Tristan. Both the other hikaris begged their darker halves to join them. When their yamis refused to go onto the dance floor, Ryou and Malik decided to dance with each other. That was when both of their darker half grabbed their respective hikari's arm and made their way to the dance floor.

The band played their number one hit, "Please Accept Me (for Who I am)". I can definitely relate to that song. Looking over, I can tell Ryou and Malik were also thinking the same thing. They were definitely into the music. The song was about a girl, who was different from the others. She didn't act like other girls, but she liked this one guy. Her feelings grew; however, she never told him, because he liked feminine girls. One day, she had enough courage to tell him and ask him to accept her. He told her he did that a long time ago, but was too shy to tell her.

The Forbidden Ones played a few more songs before taking a break. They can't sing through my entire birthday party without getting tired or losing their voice. Y.M. and Mystery also hit the dance floor, with Y.M glaring at any male who came close to Mystery. He reminds me of Bakura and Ishtar, who were also doing the same thing with their hikaris. They glared at anyone, who looked like they were going to ask Ryou or Malik for a dance.

"Let's get this party started!" Wingzero announced through their microphone as her sister placed a disk into the machine. Techno music began playing and everyone started dancing to the beat.

Closing my eyes, I moved to the music and swayed my hips to the rhythm. I soon felt Yami pull me closer to him as we danced as one. It felt so right and so natural for us to be dancing so close to each other. As I opened my eyes, I noticed Malik and Ishtar were doing the same thing. Bakura looked very nervous when he was dancing with his hikari. I guessed being a tomb robber leader does have its disadvantages, because Ishtar seemed to go with the flow.

"You're a graceful dancer, you know that," Yami complimented me as he nuzzled my neck.

I blushed at his comment. "You're not so bad yourself."

"As pharaoh, I have a duty to entertain foreign royalty," my darker half spoke.

"Does it include dancing with the ladies?" I murmured into his ear.

"To some degree," Yami moved his hand downward and was rewarded with a blush.

"I supposed you had hand to hand combat training as well," I said, probing around a bit.

"With assassins coming everyday, it's mandatory," my other half gave me a small smile. "We learn how to defend ourselves at an early age."

"Oh," I said, now knowing what to say next.

A moment later the song ended. "This is for all you couples out there," Wingzero smiled at all the couples, in particular us. I swore I saw a twinkle of mischief pass in her eyes as she reached over for another disk to put into their machine.

In moments we heard the song "All I have to Give" by the Backstreet Boys play. (Sorry, but I'm not a major music fan and I haven't been keeping up. They're not that bad.) From the corner of my eyes, I saw Bakura pull Ryou really close to him, with Ryou sporting a faint pink blush. My attention shifted to Malik and Ishtar, who didn't care what people thought of them. They danced the way they wanted to and glared at anyone who dared interrupt them. Mystery and Y.M. seemed to be having fun. I guessed it was hard on them, having a busy schedule. They didn't have much time on their hands. ZS was chilling with another guest. Duo and Heero seemed to be hitting it off while Quatre and Trowa danced as one.

"This one is dedicated to the birthday boy," DS said in a monotone voice.

"Just ignore her," Wingzero teased her sister with a playful shove. "We dedicate this next song to Yugi." She pressed a few buttons.

"God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You" by `N sync sounded through their speakers. They were playing this for me? I was shocked to say the least. They must have known about my condition. When I heard this song playing, it made me feel special. I don't know why, but I just did. It was as if they were directing the song towards me.

"You know that's true," my darker half slowed down his dancing.

"You think so?" I asked him, my violet eyes brimming with hope.

"Yes," Yami said, pulling me into a protective embrace.

(Yami's commenting throughout this song, but he doesn't tell his hikari.)

Oh yes, oooohh yeah

Can this be true,

"I can't believe this happening."

Can this be real,

"Is this one of my fantasies?"

How can I put into words what I feel,

"I cannot describe my feelings towards my aibou."

My life was complete,

"I thought I had it all."

I thought I thought I was whole.

"Then I noticed something or someone was missing."

Why do I feel like I'm losing control?

"Whenever I am around you, I can feel my self-control slipping, especially when I look into your eyes."

Chorus 1:

I never thought love could feel like this,

"I never thought I could feel this way towards you, my lighter half."

But you changed my world with just one kiss.

"But when you kissed me, it felt so right."

How can it be that right here with me,

There's an angel, it's a miracle.

"You're my angel, my little angel, my little hikari, my love."

Chorus 2:

Your love is like a river, peaceful and deep.

"You care about everyone, even those who harmed you."

Your soul is like a secret that I never could keep.

"It's not hard to notice a gentle soul like yours."

When I look into your eyes I know that it is true,

"Your beautiful amethyst eyes show me."

God must have spent a little more time on you.

"He must have spent more time on you to make you beautiful not just on the outside. He created you with a beautiful soul."

In all of creation, in all things great and small,

You're the one who surpasses them all.

"I know I'm being biased, but you're the most beautiful creature of all."

More precious than any diamond or pearl.

"Your love means the world to me. I cannot measure it with worldly possessions."

They broke the mold when you came into this world.

"You raised the standard when you came into this world."

And I'm trying hard to figure out,

Just how ever did without,

"Dark cannot exist without light, just like I cannot exist without you in my life."

The warmth of your smile, the heart of a child,

"Your smiles bring me happiness. Your child like innocence brings me out of my darkness."

That's deep inside, leaves me purified.

"You brought out the gentle side to me. You reached down inside me and brought me out of my cold shell."

Chorus 2

Chorus 1

Chorus 2

(Oooooo, this song completely fits into my story and I thought it wouldn't. ^.^ Back to Yugi.)

When the song had finished playing, I looked at my yami. He had mixed emotions. Through out link, I could feel his undying love for me. I could feel his happiness, joy, comfort, protectiveness, and several emotions that I couldn't put my finger on. He pulled me closer before I knew it his lips met my mine in a very passionate and desperate kiss.

I quickly responded with equal fervor. I didn't care if anyone was looking at me. All that mattered was that my darker half needed me. Normally, it would have been the other way around. I needed my yami to comfort, assure, or protect me. This time, my yami was emotionally scared. I can feel it through our link. He felt scared and unsure about our relationship.

When we had broken our kiss, I noticed everyone was looking at us and had blush a bright red. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks as they watched silently, even the other yamis had remained quiet. A faint clapping can be heard coming from Ryou. Soon the other guests had followed suite and everyone was cheering for us.

************Yami's POV***********

I couldn't have picked a better song to dedicate to my aibou. Everything they said was true. Ever since my hikari came into my life, I have changed for the better. I used to be a cold hearted person until I met Yugi. At first I was hesitant on being his other half, but when I spent some time observing him, I found out there was more to life than duel monsters and power. I experienced life with a new perspective that my lighter half gave me.

I wondered what they were thinking when they had written this song, because it seemed like they were writing especially for us. I know it sounds selfish. My aibou deserves the best, after what he has been through.

How did they choose this song out of all of the others? Did someone tell Wingzero or DS about us? How did they know about our situation or past? I need to talk to them after this party, assuming they don't have another job after this. Looking down at my hikari, I decided it could wait as I have more pressing matters at hand.

************Yugi's POV***********

After a few songs, I decided that I needed to rest awhile. Yami must have sensed my exhaustion, because he gently led me to one of the tables. Ryou, Malik, and their yamis soon joined us. Joey and Tristan were stuffing himself as usual. Serenity and Mai chatted amongst themselves. Seto sat by himself in a dark corner. I felt sorry for him. I wish I could make it up to him. Then I thought maybe I could find that special someone for him.

"That was fun," Ryou chirped as he sat on top of his darker half's lap with head on Bakura's shoulder. It was kind of hard seeing them together, but if Ryou was happy, then so was I.

"I agree," Ishtar said, while pulling his protesting hikari onto his lap.

Malik put up a good struggle until he finally gave up. He settled on his yami's lap and also placed his head on Ishtar's shoulder. Suddenly he started to moan a little. Then I realized his yami stroking him in an intimate manner.

As soon as my yami had seen me observing them, he quickly turned my head away from the couple and glared daggers at them. "I would appreciate it if you wait until after Yugi's party."

"Sure thing," Malik said, once he regained his senses and pulled his yami's hand away from him, though he looked like he missed his darker half's touch.

"I think after this whole ordeal, we should spend some time with our hikaris," Yami threw out that suggestion to the other yamis.

"Where do you plan on spending this time?" Bakura raised his brow, his curiosity getting the better of him.

"I was thinking of a little retreat with just us yamis and our hikaris," Yami said.

"Count us in," Ishtar said. "I could use a break from this."

"When did you think of this?" I said shifting uncomfortably in my yami's lap. Perhaps, it was the dress I was wearing. On second thought it couldn't, because I didn't feel this way before.

"Just recently," Yami said casually. He pulled me into a comforting embrace, when he noticed my emotions through our link. "You don't have to be worried. I'm sure we can find a way and if not, then we'll go camping."

"With all those bugs, I don't think so," Bakura retorted at the thought of camping.

"It's going to be fun!" Ryou chirped. "You should come."

"No," Bakura flat out refused to come with us.

"Why not?" Ishtar inquired, very amused at the situation.

"There are bugs and we have to sleep on the ground," Bakura grumbled.

"You never complained about that before," Ishtar started to tease the former tomb robber. "I think you're going soft."

"Say what!!!" Bakura exclaimed, nearly knocking his hikari off of him.

"You heard me," Ishtar said. My yami and the other hikaris watched as the two thieves argue over a simple camping trip. In fact, we didn't even know if we were going to spend it in a tent or a cabin for that matter.

"Could you come for me?" Ryou pleaded with his yami. His round doe eyes trained on his darker half, trying to convince him to go.

"Argh!" Bakura looked like he was going to tear his hair out. "I'll go only since you asked me so nicely." I don't think that was the exact reason. When we give our yamis the look, it was hard for them to say no to us. I should know; it worked every time for me.

"Quit flirting with her!" A familiar voice sounded from behind us.

Turning around we discovered Y.M. in a fight with another male. I could tell he was one of my classmates from high school. Apparently, he must have been trying to flirt with Mystery; I think to have caused such a commotion.

"What I do is none of your business," my classmate argued.

"It is now my business!" Y.M. growled at my classmate. Poor him, he should have known better. If looks could kill, he would be six feet under.

"Whatever," my classmate said in a bored voice.

"If I catch you around her, you'll be sorry," Y.M. threatened. He looked like he was on the verge of strangling my poor but dimwitted classmate.

"Could you two stop fighting?" Mystery asked politely, when my classmate started flirting with her. Suddenly she had to hold back Y.M. before he could cause any serious bodily harm to my thick headed classmate.

"What was that all about?" Yami blinked.

"Over here," Ryou called out to the two.

Mystery dragged Y.M. to our table and sat in the two vacant seats. Y.M. was still very pissed off at the other guy, but soon calmed down, when Mystery took his hand.

"What was that all about?" Bakura asked rather bluntly.

"Please ignore my other half," Ryou chuckled a bit while scratching the back of his head. "Sometimes, he speaks before he thinks."

"Hey!" Bakura growled playfully at his hikari.

"To make a long story short, he started flirting with me," Mystery explained, while pointing her finger to the person Y.M. nearly tried to kill. "Y.M. became jealous and nearly attacked him."

"Serves him right, and I DO NOT get jealous," he said, slightly offended.

"Sure, you don't," Mystery teased him.

"So are you two dating or something?" Malik asked carefully. He didn't want to sound rude.

"Yes, we are," Y.M. answered. "But don't let the press know. We want to keep it a secret."

"Yeah, they'll have a field day," Mystery rolled her eyes at the thought of reporters swarming them. They can be really pushy. In my opinion, a good reporter knew when he crossed the line.

"So there you two are," Duo said, pulling someone behind him. It turned out that someone was Heero Yuy.

"Here we are," Mystery said.

"Would you care to join us?" I offered them.

"Sure," Duo said before Heero could protest. He pulled up one chair and pushed his companion onto it before sitting on his lap.

"What do you plan on doing after this?" Ryou said, trying to start a conversation with some of the band members.

"We're planning on recording a new CD," Duo answered for all of them. "We've written a few songs, but we haven't recorded them."

"A few?" Heero raised his brow. "We have enough to record two CD's."

"He's got yah there," Mystery teased Duo.

Y.M. didn't seem to react when the other band members joked around with Mystery. They must see her as a friend and sister rather than a girlfriend. I noticed that the almost the entire band consisted of couples. Heero and Duo looked like they were together, but you could never tell with them. Even though Duo was outgoing and friendly from the looks of it, Heero tended to be discrete and very secretive. Quatre and Trowa weren't hard to figure out. They didn't mind showing their emotions and being affectionate in public.

"Very funny," Duo retorted to the lead guitarist.

"Where are you going to record your new CD?" I asked curiously, after they had ended their little squabble. Even though they looked like they didn't like each other, they were only playing around. They have gone through so much to let minor things get in the way.

"We're recording around here," Heero shrugged, while playing with his boyfriend's hair.

"Kaiba agreed to let us use his studios, if he worked for him," Duo informed us. "Plus, he has the best recording equipment available."

"I see, so that's how he got you to play here," Yami said, thinking through what they had just mentioned.

"I don't mind," I said when I felt a strange feeling through our link.

"If you'd excuse us, we'll be at the refreshment table," Ryou said. He stood up and tried pulling his yami towards the table, but his darker half remained in the chair until Ryou used the look on him. Bakura twitched a little before surrendering and getting up.

"Have they always been like that?" Duo blinked a few times.

"Pretty much," Malik sighed. He leaned against his darker half.

"Looks like we're up," Heero said, noting the time and the two DJ's leaving their positions.

The four band members trooped off to the stage as the sisters sat down in their place. DS looked bored stiff, except when we discovered the voo doo doll. She seemed perplexed and curious about it. I don't she was the one who sent it. Wing, on the hand, had to lean against her sister for support, and she had paled a few shades of white.

"Hi Wing," I chirped as they sat down.

"You know them?" my darker half asked me. Malik and his yami had glazed looks, which meant they were talking to each other via their mental connection.

"Of course I do," I giggled at my yami's response. "We went to elementary school together. That was before their parents had to move."

"It was such a drag, but we're here," Wing smiled at us. Looks like someone had too much sugar and caffeine tonight.

"Whatever," her sister said bluntly.

"That isn't nice to say," Wing chided her sister. "He's our friend after all."

"If you say so," DS shrugged. I guessed she wasn't much of the social type as her sister, but then again, she never had an outgoing personality when she was younger.

As we tried to get DS into the conversation, the lights suddenly went out.

Wingzero: The cliff hangers are back!

DS: -.-UUU

Ray: No comments.

Kai: Whatever.

Yugi: So what happens?

Wingzero: Not telling.

Seto: *whines* How about the next clue!

Wingzero: Fine. Seto's lover isn't anyone from the Gundam Wing series. As you probably noticed, Heero, Duo, Trowa, and Quatre are taken.

Yugi: That leaves Wufei.

Wingzero: Wufei will be paired up with someone, but not Seto.

Yugi: Who is it?

Wingzero: I have no clue. ^^UU

Ray: Our authoress.

Wingzero: Oh and you can only have one guess chapter. Multiple guesses won't count. The reward is still the same. You get to pick what fic I start in the next week or two or until someone guesses it correctly.

DS: For those of you who don't know, Mystery, Y.M., and Zeal Strife entered my contest. They were allowed to pick which characters they wanted to be in my fic.