Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi's Little Secrets ❯ Party III ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wingzero: @_@ Too many presents.

DS: My poor aibou.

Wingzero: Anyways, I'll keep you updated in my bio. Just look at the end of it.

DS: Whatever.

Ray: Um okay.

As I shuffled through the remaining presents, I noticed a fancy envelope out of it. I picked it up to find it had something inside, sliding around. It couldn't be cash, since money didn't slide around like that. Plus, this envelope weighed more. I opened up the enveloped the envelope. Two reservations to a hot springs fell out. When I looked inside the card, I discovered they were from the band's lead singer, ZS. I looked all over it for an expiration date, which I found had none. So that meant we could go any time we liked. (ZS, sorry, but I don't think a famous person would give an all expense paid vacation to a stranger.)

"Wow, we get to on vacation," I cheered.

"For two," Yami mentioned.

"That means I can take one more person," I said very excitedly while looking at my darker half.

"There's no way you're going to get me on that metal bird," Yami said, crossing his arms across his well defined chest.

"So the great pharaoh is afraid of heights?" Bakura teased him.

"You didn't see me refusing to go on," Ishtar said arrogantly.

"You should have seen him…….." Malik said before he was cut off by Ishtar claming his hand over his hikari's mouth.

The next item was given to me by the rest of the band members. Boy, it was quite a large box. Mystery and her boyfriend said that I would love it. Duo told me that Heero even helped in making the present, which was unusual. Normally, Heero doesn't like giving gifts or helping out other people outside of his band. Quatre was the type of person, who would offer his assistance without being asked to. Trowa would naturally help if his boyfriend was also helping. Wufei probably doesn't want to feel left out so he too helped. Opening it, I found a lap top, a digital camera, and two more plushies. I wondered how they made this, when they didn't even know us. Then I remembered the broadcast of the Duelist Kingdom and Battle City.

"It's not a bad job," Yami said, holding up the plushie version of himself.

"They have us mostly down," I said with a smile, before picking up the lap top.

"What is that?" Yami asked as he placed down the plushie.

The rest of the guys snickered after Yami had asked that question. Even Joey knew what it was. "It's a portable computer." I informed my clueless darker half.

"Okay," Yami shrugged.

I picked up a small package, which was light for its size. When my hand wrapped around it, I found it to be very soft and flexible. I looked over at the tag to find out it was given to me by Hikari. Ripping the wrapping paper, a Legolas plushie was holding two tickets to see the Two Towers. I've always wanted to see that.

"I can't wait to see this," I chirped very happily.

"Me too," Mokuba agreed with me. We were big fans of Lord of the Rings.

"I would like to see that, too," Serenity implied to her boyfriend, who just nodded.

"Can we go big brother?" Mokuba whined a little.

"We can go, as soon as this whole Anzu incident is over," Seto told his younger brother, who was now jumping up and down with joy.

My next present was from an old friend of mine. We used to live in the same neighborhood until they moved. The father had been given a promotion so he had to move his entire family to another city. Every now and then, I would run into them. I unwrapped the present to find a Nintendo Game Cube and a game called, "Luigi's Mansion." I can't wait to play this, when I get home. No doubt, Yami would want to try it.

My next present was another envelope. This was from S.A. and her sister D.A. Another pair of sisters? I noticed that a lot of sisters gave me presents. When I opened the card, I found a certificate. It said that I was given a wolf. Inside the card, a photograph of the wolf had slipped out. I picked up the photo. The wolf was pure white with purple eyes. It had on a cute bow. I couldn't tell what gender the wolf cub was, but the certificate said it was a girl. The card said that I could name the wolf whatever I wanted.

"I can't think of a good name for her now," I sighed at the thought of not giving her a name.

"I'm sure you will eventually," Yami assured me.

"Thanks, Yami," I smiled.

My next present was from Katmon. I opened the small package to reveal a duel monster card holder. Boy, did I ever need one? Now that I know I have the ability to summon duel monsters I need a safe place to put my deck. Even though some of my duel monster were common and had low attack points, I still treasured each and every one of them. It was orange with hieroglyphs in the background. In the foreground, there was a pyramid and a Wedjet eye.

"Can we ever use this," I said holding up the present.

"I would think so," Ryou also agreed with me.

My next present was from Tenshi and Siri. When I had picked it up, I had noticed it wasn't wrapped like the other presents. It also had a smell to it, not that it wasn't bad or anything. I glanced over at the top to find a bouquet of chrysanthemums. I've never received flowers before today. Glancing over at Yami, I wondered if he would give me flowers, when we start dating out in the open. Yami shifted nervously under my gaze.

//Of course I will.//

/And that's why I love you./

From Nijiiro, I received a black kitty that had a tag with a word, `Yami.' Oh wow, now my yami and I had matching plushies. I held up the two of them, in which my yami just smiled at me and patted my head. From Beloved, I received $500 worth in gift certificates. This will be great for when I go on vacation. Then I would be able to purchase new clothes and accessories. Not to mention, I would purchase a few things for our camping trip.

After opening up my presents, we decided to chat with the other guests. Yami stayed by my side, afraid stray away just in case there was another attack this evening. After the first attack, he wasn't going to take any chances. I thought he was being paranoid, but I decided that it would be better, since we never knew when she was going to attack. The poison dart was scary. During the entire present opening, Ishtar discovered it to be a rare poison used in Egypt. He said it can be cured; however, finding the herbs was going to be difficult, as the herb was rare.

Bakura and Ishtar also remained near their hikaris, for a fear of a second attack. Ishtar didn't want Malik to end up in the hospital again. I seriously doubt that he could handle another trip to the hospital with his hikari hooked up to several machines and iv drips. Bakura, on the other hand, didn't want his aibou to be in the hospital in the first place. Ryou didn't have to go to the hospital, because I was able to heal him, within minutes after the attack. I think I am getting the hang of my powers. Half the time, the two couples were on the dance floor. The other half was spent talking to their respective partners.

Seto was off to one corner, brooding. Several times, people tried to get him to join the party, even his brother tried. He said he just felt like a third wheel, because of all the couples there. I informed him that Wingzero and her older sister were still single, but he said they weren't his type. Not to mention, he hired the sisters to DJ the party. In any event, the only one who could get him to budge an inch was his brother, except he wouldn't do much. He would entertain his brother and maybe chat with Ishtar concerning security.

Joey kept his eye on his sister, while keeping his girlfriend amused. As Serenity's older brother, he felt it was his duty to keep her from harm, both physically and emotionally. If Tristan did anything to hurt her, he would be in a world of pain, not only from her brother but from her two adoptive brothers, Seto and Bakura. I was surprised he was able to keep his attention divided between the two girls. Mai seemed to be fine with this, not getting Joey's full attention. She knew that he was overprotective of his sister, who had an eye operation within the past year. As long as he paid some attention to her, she didn't mind.

Tristan, on the other hand, was extremely worried about his every move. He could feel a few eyes, watching his every move. If he did anything or made a wrong move, big brothers were going to beat the living day lights out of him. To make matters worse, one of them wielded shadow powers and two millennium items. He was worried about getting his soul removed and trapped in a card more than getting physically beaten, because he can recover from the latter but not the former. Tristan watched every move he made and every word he spoke. Serenity didn't seem to mind all the attention she was receiving. In fact, she was flattered by the attention. However, she would not put her boyfriend into an awkward position, since she didn't want him to be beaten or have his soul stolen.

Isis seemed to be chatting with a guy. I don't know him, because Isis invited him. They seemed to know each other for a long time, seeing as they were very comfortable around each other. She didn't mind him getting close to her. He respected her body and didn't touch her, where women didn't want to be touched by strange men or any men other than their respective partners. I was glad she was having a good time.

In the mean time, Shadi made a few appearances. He was off in his little corner or in a dark area. He hadn't bothered mingled with the other party guests. I wondered what he did, when actually stood up and wandered around. He disappeared through the door for a short period of time, before coming back. When he returned, he would either go to Seto or Ishtar and have a brief talk with the two.

My Dark Magician, Mirai, showed up to the party a few times, before leaving to go on his rounds. He informed me he nearly caught the person, who shot me, but that person managed to get away. In addition, he told me this person used light based magic, which could only mean that it was Anzu's hikari, who attacked me. Anzu herself couldn't attack me, without bringing down the shield Mirai created and maintained. On one of his visits, he brought me a small present. It was a bag full of magic equipment and materials. I hugged him and thanked him for it. Mirai said he was glad that I liked my gift.

Wingzero and her sister stayed at their station, since they were working. DS looked really bored as she shuffled through their collection of disks. She appeared she was going to fall asleep any second now. Her younger sister was having a ball. She enjoyed picking out the different music and embarrassing couples, especially me. I know she was only teasing me. She would alternate between the styles of music. We would never know what type of music would be played. Every once in awhile, the Forbidden Ones took over and played one or two of their songs at a time. When they ended their songs, Mystery always dragged Y.M. down to the dance floor, before Wing could place start a song.

Speaking of the band members, Wufei seemed to be chatting with a girl from the party. She went the same high school as me, but I have only seen her a few times. When we were close to them, I heard the name Sally being mentioned. So that was her name. Duo seemed to be chatting with Heero. Well, Duo was doing most of the chatting, while Heero was doing most of the listening. Every now and then Heero would say something. It reminded me of a certain couple, but I wasn't going to say. Trowa and Quatre appeared to be having fun. When they weren't on stage or on the dance floor, they were in a dark corner making out, at least they didn't go beyond kissing. Sometimes, they were passionately kissing that they didn't notice a few people looking at them. Love can be blind. Mystery seemed to be having a good time. When she arrived, she looked kind of stressed out. Perhaps, it had something to do with their hectic lives and their music careers. This job must be relaxing and less stressful for them. Y.M. glared at any male within their vicinity, except for the yamis, hikaris, our gang, and the rest of the band members. One time, someone tried to cut in, but he gave a death glare to that unlucky person. It could have been worse. He could have physically hurt that person.

"That was some party," I commented as the guests started to leave. Wing and her sister began tearing down their sound system as did the Forbidden Ones. "Thank you, everyone for making this the best birthday party I ever had."

"It was really nothing," Joey said, while nervously scratching the back of his head. "Seto and Yami did most of the planning."

"Is that so?" I asked, glancing between the two mentioned men.

"How could I forget my aibou's birthday?" Yami asked as he pulled me into his arms, causing me to blush a little.

I personally thanked him with a kiss on the lips.

//I like your thank you's.//

Mentally, I giggled at his comment. /So I should be thanking you more often?/

//That would be nice.// Yami sent me a mental smirk.

"Speaking of which, where is he?" Malik asked after his yami allowed him to use his mouth.

"He's off with the band members," Bakura shrugged. He was holding his aibou in a protective embrace. Ryou didn't seem to mind, as long as he was close to the one he loved. He could care less if he can't move around.

"Oh yeah, they had some sort of deal going on," I recalled. "I forgot the details. What happens now?" I wondered, since I didn't have many huge birthday parties.

"Well, for starters we will be taking down everything," Isis mentioned as she started picking up the plates and dishes from the table.

"I'll help you there sis," Malik offered to his older sister. She was grateful for his help, but his yami intervened saying they would both handle security. "I'm sorry, but my yami has other plans." With that, the two left the group, heading towards the security area.

"Then I guess I'll help you there," Mai also offered. "I'm not much in the kitchen, but I'll try."

"I'll help you too," Serenity spoke up as she stood.

"Thank you," Isis thanked both girls for their volunteering.

"Well, that leaves the rest of us," Tristan commented off handedly.

"We'll take care of the decorations," Joey suggested, to which Tristan agreed to. Both boys stood up and started taking down the decorations.

Okay, so now I was left with my yami, Ryou, and his yami. I wondered which of us would be the first to leave. Most likely, it would be other couple. Our conversation has quickly become slow. Neither one of our yamis were the talkative type. Ryou was too shy, and I had other thoughts running through my mind. Out of the blue, Bakura picked up his hikari and left the table. From the looks on his face, I can tell this wasn't going to be good. I didn't mean that Bakura was still beating up on his light. It meant they were going to have a serious conversation, in which the outcome may not be favorable.

Glancing towards the stage, I saw the band almost finished packing their instruments and sound system. Over towards the DJ area, I couldn't find Wing or her older sister. Plus, their equipment was also missing. I wondered where they could have gone, when I suddenly found myself looking at the younger sister.

"Did you enjoy your party?"

"Definitely," I chirped towards her.

"That's good to hear," Yami whispered into my ear a little huskily.

"What are your plans?" I asked her.

"Well, we were planning on moving back here," Wing shrugged. "We're not sure of it, yet."

"What about your parents?" Yami asked for me.

"Oh, we don't live with our parents," Wing sighed. She seemed depressed. Before we either one of us could open our mouths, she continued. "It's a long and complicated story, but for now, my sister managed to gain custody of me."

"Okay," I said, not wanting to push the issue further if she was unwilling to speak about it. "How did you and Seto meet?" I wanted to know.

"I was DJing a party for one of his friends, a couple weeks ago," Wing informed us. "I told them that we would be staying here for awhile, since we had several clients. As it so happened, Seto called to book us, which was fortunate for him as we had pretty much all of our nights booked."

"So you're that busy?" I gasped.

"Yeah, we have to work every night, but it's only for a few hours," She said with a slight smile. "And in any case, we don't have to wake up early for work either."

"That must be nice," I sighed. "What about school?" I then realized that Wing should be around high school age, since she was nearly the same age as me.

"I already graduated college," Wing corrected me. "It wasn't that hard to get a degree, if you know what you're doing and where you want to go."

"So how did you get started in this?" I asked curiously. "You couldn't have become famous DJ's overnight. There had to be something."

"That's a weird story," Wing said thoughtfully. "My sister and I were at this party for a friend of ours. The DJ had good music but he was completely horrible. The people would keep shouting for him to shut up and put on a good song. Eventually, he took the hint. One time he decided to step out for something. Then I decided to go up there and give it a try. My sister came along, since she didn't trust the men there. The people loved us. From there, they started spreading the word and that is how we ended up here."

"Interesting," Yami mused.

"Anyways, how did you two meet?" Wing asked me, looking between the two of us.

"It's really complicated," I answered sheepishly.

"I don't mind," Wing said casually.

"You see this puzzle," I started off by showing her my millennium item. She nodded her head for me to continue. "A few millennia ago, Yami sealed the Shadow Realm. The Shadow Realm is where duel monsters live. I know it is hard to imagine live duel monsters, but trust me. With the duel monster battles getting out of control, he had to seal it, which is why the millennium items were created. Their purpose was to help seal the Shadow Realm. Yami, the pharaoh at the time, had his soul sealed into the millennium puzzle. Bakura was sealed into the ring and Ishtar into the rod. In the future, all the millennium holders were destined to be united with the millennium items. I was the one who solved the puzzle, which no one else could."

"I see," Wing said, seemingly to accept it. "Don't worry, I believe you." She said when she saw my reaction. "'Sides, I already saw your Dark Magician, lurking in the hallways."

"He's guarding us from Anzu," Yami said grimly.

"Who's Anzu?" Wing asked curiously. She had no clue what was going on, since she was busy for the most part.

"Someone you don't want to meet," Yami said coldly.

When Wing had a curious look, I answered her silent question. "She's a ruthless, cold blooded killer. Anzu nearly killed Ryou and Malik. I think it was her hikari, who nearly killed me during the party. If you're wondering why they aren't in the hospital, I healed them."

"Wow, it would be cool to have powers," Wing sighed. "I don't think I have any."

"You never know unless you tried," I suggested, hoping that I was right.

"I think I will, in any case, I have to be going," Wing said reluctantly. "My sister will be wondering what had kept me."

"I take it she's not the patient type," Yami raised his brow.

"You can say that again," Wing sighed before turning and exchanging good-byes with us.

"She's an interesting person," Yami blinked a few times.

"Yeah, her sister is also a work of art too," I giggled as I made this comment.

"She reminds me of someone," Yami shrugged as he pulled me closer to him. His head was resting on my shoulder with his cheek against mine.

"So what do we do?" I asked my darker half. "Joey and Tristan are taking down the decorations. Serenity and Mai are helping Isis with the dishes. Ryou and his yami are who know what. Malik and his yami are handling security. Seto is making a deal with the Forbidden Ones. Mokuba, in his own way, is helping clean up the party."

"It's your birthday," Yami said. "You don't have to do any of the work."

"Um, okay," I shrugged. Since most of the guests had left, things were slowing down, and I was getting bored. I needed to take my mind off of it, before I lose it. My darker half sensed my boredom and began thinking of ways to amuse me. My thoughts suddenly drifted to my deck. I wondered if my Dark Magician liked anyone. Maybe it was the Dark Magician Girl.

{Absolutely not, Master Yugi!}

/Just a thought./ I snickered mentally after hearing Mirai's response.

//Don't mind him, he's just completely bored.// Yami chuckled through our link.

{Yes, Master Yami.}

/I resent that!/ I stuck out my tongue physically at him, only for my darker half to catch it in his mouth and suck on it. Oh my! This felt soooooo good. Moaning softly, I felt Yami continue until he released my tongue to the amusement of my Dark Magician and other duel monsters.

//Mmm………….. you like?//

/What ever made you think that?/

//That's for me to know and you to find out.// Yami teased me mentally.

/Fine be that way./ I pouted. Then I became once again bored. I thought about our deck again. So if Mirai doesn't like the Dark Magician Girl, then who does he like? Gaia the Fierce knight was a little on the arrogant side. I seriously doubt he would like Feral Imp, Kuriboh, or Summoned Skull. My thoughts suddenly drifted to the elves. Maybe it was either Mystical Elf or Celtic Guardian. Well, I couldn't tell, because I don't know his gender preferences. I wondered how Celtic Guardian felt about this whole situation. Absently, I reached into my small purse for my deck and picked out a random card. That random card happened to be the Celtic Guardian.

//You aren't thinking about dueling?// My darker half asked with a husky voice.

/No, I was just thinking about our duel monsters./ I sighed. I wished I knew how I summoned my Dark Magician. Then I would be able to summon Celtic Guardian the same way. As I held the card, it started to glow in my hand. Before I knew it, the said warrior was standing in front of me, confused as heck.

"Where am I?" were the first words out of his mouth. He turned to face the two of us in a chair, before kneeling on the ground. "Master………….."

"Call us Yugi and Yami," I informally stated. "And you don't have to bow."

"Very well, Master Yugi and Yami," Celtic Guardian stood up and faced the two of us.

"Why don't you go join Mirai," Yami mentioned casually. He obviously forgot that the other duel monsters didn't know I had named the Dark Magician Mirai. "He's lurking about somewhere. I'm sure with your tracking abilities you can find him in no time."

"Who's Mirai?" Celtic Guardian asked, just as I suspected.

"Mirai is the Dark Magician," I spoke up. "I gave him that name, when I summoned him."

"No wonder he has been absent for the past day or two," Celtic Guardian mused.

"I think you should also have a name," I beamed at the thought.

"If that is what you wish, Master Yugi," Celtic Guardian conceded to my idea.

"I will call you…………………………&# 8230; Calin," I said after a long pause.

"Calin, I have heard of that name before," Yami said thoughtfully, to which I giggled.

"It's from a book called, `Magician: Apprentice,'" I informed them both, since they were very curious. "Calin is an elven prince."

"Thank you, Master Yugi," Calin thanked me for the name. "If that is all, shall I go seek the company of one Dark Magician?"

I nodded my head to say yes. When he saw me give the approval, he turned around and walked out of the room. His cape fluttered as he turned and his sword swayed with every step that he took. I suddenly remembered the present Wing gave me and giggled at the thought.

"What's so funny?" Yami frowned.

"Nothing," I calmed down. "In any case, I'm really tired after tonight." I laid my head against Yami's shoulder.

"Good night," Yami replied before I drifted into a peaceful slumber.

Wingzero: Finished only to have another writer's block.

DS: I hate those.

Wingzero: Oh well, I had to rush to get this out. I may not get out the next chapter any time soon.

Ray: Does that mean?

Wingzero: I'll be working on my beyblade ficcies!

Beybladers: --UU Just great.

Wingzero: =P