Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Zodiac Girl ❯ Challange ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon, Yugioh, Digimon, or any other anime show; though you can give them to me for my birthday in September.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Kaiba turned to the house in front of him and looked at the address he had written down. Stepping up to the front, he rang the bell Almost instantly, someone came to the door.

When the door opened, he saw the unmistakable Shi, although she looked quite different wearing black jeans and a white tee-shirt with something written in Chinese in the right hand corner. "Hello, if you're here for Ambassador Ling, he's-" she stopped suddenly as if just realizing who she was talking to. "Oh, it's you." And tried to close the door in his face but Kaiba was too quick.

Sliding his elbow into the small space in between the door and wall, he quickly overpowered her and opened the door.

"Well I see you have no intention to leave and I for one don't want to make a spectacle of myself. We'll be disusing business inside." Kaiba stepped through the door and Shi quickly closed it behind him. When she tuned around, she saw him standing there, arms crossed.

"You know why I'm here," he said dangerously.

As if sensing a challenge, Shi smiled smugly. "I do?!" she said all too innocently. "Well I have no time for guessing games, tell my, why are you here?"

"I want it back!"

"Want what, Seto Kaiba?" she asked, and then thought quietly to herself. "Gee, what fun it is to toy with him."

Then Kaiba completely lost his temper. "STOP PLAYING INNOCENT WITH ME, MISSY! NOW GIVE ME MY BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON!"

Shi became puzzled then let her expression clear. Reaching into her back pocket, she pulled out her deck. Flipping through, she drew out his blue eyes and showed it to him. "Oh, you mean this card?"

"Yes," he said, now extremely annoyed, and tried to grab the card from her hand, but she pulled back.

"Excuse me, but I believe you have one of my cards."

He pulled out her dragon and just looked at it. "I don't know why you would even want this wimpy card back?" He took the card in both hands like he would rip it. "I would be doing you a favor by ripping it to shreds."

Shi suddenly dropped the airhead attitude and became almost a mirror image of Kaiba. Stepping forward, she grabbed his wrist to prevent him from ripping it.

"Wow, she has a strong grip!"

"You destroy my card, and I will destroy your pitiful, little blue eyes," she whispered quietly in his ear, and then released her grip on his wrist. He moved back and just stared at her. Suddenly he began to laugh.

"Pitiful, little blue eyes?!" he said. "Don't make me laugh. I doubt that a single card in you deck could defeat one blue eyes, let alone the blue eyes ultimate dragon."

"Is that so?" She grabbed her Dragon Dance and placed his blue eyes in his hand. "Compared to my ultimate dragon, yours is an insignificant bug, and my dragon wouldn't need to break a sweat to defend itself."

"Is that a challenge?"

"And if it is…"

"Then you've found one. Right here, right now. I have two duel disks in my briefcase."

"Can't do it now. Let me get my date book and I'll set aside a time for it." She disappeared for a second then came back with an overflowing date book. "Let's see…" she said flipping through the pages. "I have this coming Monday free and two weeks from Tuesday open…"

"Fine, after school here on Monday."

Shi was about to right it down when she paused. "Oh no, I can't do it here. My parents are having guests over."

"Ok, at the Kaiba mansion," said Kaiba and quickly left.

Shi smiled and wrote down the date. "3 o'clock; I look forward to it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T COME?!" cried Joey. He and the rest of the gang had invited Shi to come with them to the Game Shop and then to get ice cream (ice cream was Joey's and Tristan's idea) after school that day. He grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her. "What could be more important than doing something with your friends, huh?"

Shi began to blush bright red. She hadn't really thought that they considered her their friend. "Look Joey, I meet up with you at the ice cream parlor. It shouldn't take me more than twenty-five minutes to finish him off in a duel."

"You're duel someone; well that's a different story. Who are you dueling?"

"Seto Kaiba; why?"

"Wow!" exclaimed Joey. "But just to let you know, he's probably going to be the one to finish off you."

"Oh I think I can handle him. Well, as much fun it is to make Kaiba angry, I really think I should go. `Bye Joey," she said with a wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Marik: *wakes up* Those two still at it?

SG: Yep, so shell it over, twenty bucks; you bet that they would stop after three hours, well it's been five.

Marik: Shucks

SG: Any other takers.

Kaiba: *nods* I bet one thousand dollars that Yugi will be the next one to take a bite out of that bar.

SG: You're on.

Yugi: *in possetion of the chocolate*

Shi: *takes a bite*

SG: Pay up Kaiba.

Malik: Review or be covered in chocolate and given to Shi and Yugi.