Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shikon Miko ❯ How To Honor Them ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Shikon Miko
Chapter VIII
How To Honor Them
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Yuyu Hakusho or Inuyasha. I do not make any money from writing these fan fics. I write them for my own enjoyment and the fact you'll tell me if they're good or bad.
 
----
 
The previous night had been wonderful. They had come together slowly and almost lovingly. Kagome never knew that Hiei could be so gentle. The way he held her, the way he touched her, stroked her even, it was truly amazing. With a sigh, she fell back onto her bed and closed her eyes. “Momma?”
 
Slowly she opened her eyes to see that her son was looking at her curiously. “What's wrong Shippo?”
 
“Were you up all night?”
 
“No sweetie, I just woke up not long ago.” The woman replied with a small smile.
 
The kit smiled back. “Are you gonna make breakfast again momma?” The girl nodded as she moved over to her closet to pick out some clothing for the day. “Are you eating it again?”
 
“Yes Shippo.” The girl replied with a smile.
 
/\
//\\
//--\\
\\--//
\\//
\/
 
“Care to spar with me?” Yusuke asked as he looked at his step-sister.
 
“Sure Yusuke.” Kagome replied with a kind smile. Her worries were currently pushed to the back of her mind, almost forgotten.
 
/\
//\\
//--\\
\\--//
\\//
\/
 
“Hiei.” Kagome breathed out as she looked at the demon whom had just entered her window. Slowly she rose from her bed and turned to him, her robe slightly open, exposing pale flesh to his hungry crimson eyes.
 
He moved to her and pushed the robe down her shoulders, causing it to pool on the floor; baring her flesh to his gaze. Pale skin as soft as silk was visible as his arms encircled her, pulling her into a passionate kiss that left the girl's world hazy. Lust was easily seen within her sapphire eyes as she looked into his crimson. Before the demon could do anything more, Kagome undid the sash that held his pants up and dropped to her knees in front of him.
 
She wanted to give him pleasure, and she planned on doing just that. Her mouth easily wrapped around his hard member and she heard him groan. Slowly she sucked his length into her mouth and wrapped her hand around the base of his cock since she couldn't fit him all inside. Her other hand cupped his sac and began massaging the twin balls. One of the demon's hands dropped to the back of her head and fisted into the dark locks as his other hand grabbed the wall for support.
 
He wasn't sure where this had come from, but he decided he liked this. Though she was inexperienced, she was really good at what she was doing. When her blunt teeth scraped across his length, he groaned. “Kagome…”
 
Said girl had him quickly approaching his climax. When she felt him tense, she sucked harder and pumped faster as she squeezed his balls. The reaction was that he came violently into her mouth. Obediently she swallowed everything that he had to give before releasing his length and standing up. The demon's eyes had darkened and were completely red as he looked upon her. “Hiei?”
 
Before his name completely left her lips, she found herself pinned to the floor with said demon on top of her. He growled deeply before claiming her lips. Tasting himself on her, he once again growled; this time in approval. One of his hands reached down and he smirked into the kiss as he felt that she was already extremely wet. With this information, he quickly sheathed himself in her core causing her to moan.
 
The pace was rapid as Hiei drove into her almost mercilessly. His fangs scraped against the sensitive flesh on her neck as he nipped and drew blood. He greedily drank the cinnamon flavored liquid as it flowed freely into his mouth. Sucking on the spot where the red fluid came from, he knew that he'd probably leave a mark. His mouth slowly moved to cover hers, swallowing her moans.
 
/\
//\\
//--\\
\\--//
\\//
\/
 
A pale hand slowly rose to cover a spot on her neck where a deep purple mark was hidden. Using her shenki, she cast an illusion so that anyone without spirit energy wouldn't be able to see it. Of course she also tried to keep anyone else from seeing as well. With a sigh she returned to what she'd been doing, gardening. She was behind the house and was working in her herb garden. Moments later and her father appeared and was looking at her.
 
He cleared his throat, gaining her attention easily. “I've finished with the preparations, and the funeral will be in two days.”
 
“Hai father.” The girl responded as she saddened.
 
“I'll give you some money in a bit so you can buy proper clothing for yourself and the children to attend.”
 
“Alright father.” She once again responded.
 
“Be ready to leave in half an hour.” And he turned and started walking away.
 
With a tired sigh, she wiped the sweat from her brow and rose to her feet before heading into the house. Gathering the children, she gave them instructions to get ready and headed for her room to shower and change. Once that was accomplished, she left to wait in the living room. Her father gave her a credit card and told her to find something appropriate for all of them to wear. She would've glared at him if she knew she'd get away with it. So instead, she smirked on the inside.
 
As soon as everyone was gathered, they started to leave when Sanosuke informed them that a limo would be taking them. Yusuke arrived in time to hear that and the man decided that he needed something proper to wear as well. Kagome shrugged and told him to hurry up as she headed outside and into the waiting limo. The others all followed her and she smiled as the vehicle began leaving the premises.
 
“What's with the smile?” Yusuke questioned as he looked at the girl with curiosity.
 
“I'm honoring ji-chan by wearing traditional miko robes.” She said simply, causing the others to gape at her.
 
“What's so special about that?”
 
“Momma hates traditional miko garb.” Shippo commented as he looked at her.
 
“Then I'll wear priest robes.” Souta commented as he smiled at his sister.
 
“I'll wear miko robes too momma.” Rin said with a slight smile.
 
Kohaku leaned toward the older miko and questioned whether or not white was still the color of mourning, but she shook her head and replied that the color was black now. He nodded and informed her that he'd wear his taijiya clothes beneath black haori and hakama. Shippo also stated that he'd wear black haori and hakama. Kagome turned to her step-brother with a smile afterwards. “Of course Yusuke will also be wearing something of the older tradition. A black fighting outfit from feudal times sound good?”
 
“Fighting outfit?” The man asked in surprise.
 
“Hai. Your friends may attend the funeral as well if you want.”
 
“But they don't know your mom or grandfather.”
 
“They can be there for support.” Kagome stated with a sad smile. “They are, in a way, my friends as well. It would please me to have them there.”
 
“Alright.” Yusuke agreed as he looked at how sad she really seemed.
 
----
 
Here's this chapter, and the chapters will steadily be getting longer. I'm using a laptop now and have access to Microsoft, so I know how long the pages actually are, instead of simply how long they seem. I hope that you enjoy this chapter, and I hope to have the next one out soon! Oh, and I'd like to thank anyone and everyone who reviewed and/or read this story!