Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Good and Evil often Cross ❯ How do we get our friends home? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3

How do we get our friends home?

As Kurama and the gang are stuck with these Sailor Senshi, Botan, Yusuke, and Kuwabara are pondering how are they going to bring their friends and detectives back. As Botan flies back to Spirit World with her two remaining detectives. They are talking along the way.

"Botan do you have any clue how about how to get Kurama and Hiei back?"

"Don't forget the girls Urameshi"

"Shut up Kuwabara, are you going to answer my question Botan."

"What did you say I was so interested in this book Yusuke." The she turned to him and smiled.

"Botan you are always no help." Yusuke said a little annoyed.

"I'm a big help. I tell you how to defeat demons don't I."

"Of course Botan." Kuwabara just had to say something to stay in this conversation. "I can't understand why these demons would have these belts, even on their own they can lower their Youkai energy."

"To lower their energy further Kuwabara."

"Oh sure Botan you answer his question and not mine." Yusuke gave a big glare and the blue haired girl on the oar.

"Maybe Yusuke, Kuwabara asks me questions that I can answer."

As the three began to argue they were entering the Gateway of Decision to speak with the mighty ruler of the Spirit World himself, Koenma. As they entered the castle the blue ogre, Koenma's right hand man George, greeted them. "Hello Koenma is expecting you."

"Thanks George." The grim reaper said to him as she walked by him. Yusuke and Kuwabara said their hellos as they walked past him.

"Hello welcome back Botan." Koenma said this as he turned to in his chair.

"Koenma we need your help, we lost Kurama, Hiei, Yami, and my sister to those time warps demons, and we have know idea how to bring them back." Botan said this in a hurry.

"What are you talking to me for you should be in the Spirit Library and find your information."

"Alright toddler boy."

"Yusuke don't call me that!" Koenma yelled at them while they ran down the hallway

As they were running down the hallway to go to the library Kuwabara couldn't help to speak. "Urameshi why didn't you listen to Botan?"

Yusuke stop dead in his tracks, "What are you talking about Kuwabara?"

"When you disregarded her and killed the demon."

"I was so filled with rage I couldn't help myself." Yusuke took a pause, "Lets stop dwelling on the past and find a way to bring our friends back."

"I agree." Said Botan.

As the three entered the library, Botan immediately ran to the T section of the library to look up time warp. "I found a book of time warp demons guys."

"What does it say." Yusuke said impatiently.

"The book." Botan answered back

"What else would I mean?"

"All the other books in this library Urameshi."

"Alright smart ass come here." Yusuke said with anger.

"Boys stop fighting with have to read through this book to save out friends or have you guys forgotten that already?"

"You're right let's get to reading."

Sailor Moon Time Period:

Guys lets head back to my temple so we can get some better information." Raye said like she's leading the Sailor Senshi.

"Hey that's my job to make that decision Raye." Serena complained. "And we also have to find a place where are friends can sleep."

"That's easy meatball head." Serena and turned to look at Raye and she continued, "They can stay at the temple because we have plenty of room."

"That's very kind of you Raye." Kurama said, with Yami looking at him.

"But I'm sure we can find some other place to stay." Yami said looking at the black haired raven girl.

"No I insist." Raye tried to reason with her. Then she noticed Yami was getting jealous or thinking that Kurama was going to leave her for Raye. "Yami could you come over her for a second."

"Sure." Yami walked over to Raye.

"Don't worry Yami I don't want your boyfriend, I already have one he is this handsome rock star who is already staying at my temple, because he is my grandfathers pupil." Raye said with a little a reassurance in her voice

"That makes me feel better." Yami turned and went back to her lover.

"Are we ready to go." Said the girl genius.

"Sure am I." Said Mina.

"Well I would like to get off my feet and get some sleep." Said Muzi.

Hiei stepped forward, "Sure Muzi you been flying on that damn oar all day. Why do you need to rest your feet."

With that remark Muzi jumped off her oar and grabs it in her hand and slams Hiei over the head with it. "And that's for making comments like that, I'm a girl and I need my rest."

"Oh sure demons don't need their rest."

"I never said that, girls just need more rest that man do."

"Give up Hiei." Kurama said, "The girl does know what she is talking about. Let's just follow Raye and go to her temple and see what we are going to do about this old mess."

All of them headed over the Cherry Hill Temple to find out how to get them home. But remember Muzi Suki already knows but she wants to take a break from detective work. As the gang got to the temple Raye was showing Kurama and Yami to their room. Raye showed Hiei his room as well as Muzi to her room.

Kurama and Yami's Room:

"Kurama sweet heart do you think that we will ever find a way back to our own dimension? I'm starting to worry."

"Don't you worry, I'm sure our new friends here will do all that they can to help us return."

"I'm glad that you feel that way." Kurama moves closer to Yami and puts his hands on hers and smiles at her for a little reassurance. Then he moves his face closer to her and places his lips on hers for a very passionate kiss. Of course Yami didn't see this one coming but as usual she didn't mind it at all. Kurama wanted to deepen this kiss but he remember he wasn't back at home, so he pulled away from Yami and stared in her brown eyes.

"Kurama thanks for the kiss." She looked up at him and blushed, "I just wish that we were at home."

Spirit World Library.

"Hey Kuwabara!" Botan yelled.

"What is it Botan." Kuwabara said in reply.

"Bring that little demon belt you have, it's the key to bring our friends back to this plain."

"Really, cool"

"But we have to wait a couple of months before we can use the belt to cross dimensions." Botan said being all informative.

"Why is that Botan." Yusuke said halfway across the room.

"Because all the youkai in this belt was used up and it has to recharge for a little while, it's like you guys and your spirit energies."

"Should we tell Lord Koenma about this Botan." Kuwabara asked.

"No all he wants us to do is save them and bring them back." Botan said, "Plus we have another mission to take care off, but it doesn't start in a couple of months when we bring back our friends."

SM Dimension

All the Sailor Senshi were in the fire room getting a fire reading on how to send their new friends back home. Suddenly a blaze and nothing appeared in the flames.

"Did you see anything Raye." Lita asked.

"No the fire gave me nothing about these four."

"That's no good." Amy said with a little disappointment, "Now we have to find a way to get them home with the sacred fire's guidance."

All five of them nodded. All the girls decide to go home after their long day to think of a plan to get there new friends home.

Botan and friends already have a plan, and they hope that they can perform it soom.