Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Good and Evil often Cross ❯ Another Detective in the SM Dimension ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4

Another Detective in the SM Dimension!

SM Dimension

Dawn broke over the Hino Shrine. Kurama lifted his head off his pillow and looked at the sleeping Yami next to him. He just loved the way she looked when she is asleep. He took his hand and stroked her cheek. Yami opened her eyes and seen her beloved Kurama looking down at her.

"Hello Kurama, How long have you been up?"

"Just a few seconds ago, I just love watching you sleep. You look so cute." Kurama said this with a lot of compassion in his voice.

Yami felt herself blush at Kurama's comment. "Thank you Kurama you're too kind to me."

Kurama looked down into those eyes of hers and just had to give her a kiss on the nose. Then he pressed his lips against hers. In a very passionate kiss. Yami started to giggle in the kiss.

Kurama pulled away from Yami and asked, "What is so funny?"

"You said we couldn't do this."

"Do what?" Kurama asked a little annoyed at Yami's teasing.

"You said that we couldn't make love until we got home back to our time.

Kurama got out of bed and got dressed, and after he was done Yami did the same.

Hiei's Room:

As dawn arose in the little fire demon's room. The sun glared in Hiei's face causing him to get out of bed. Hiei opened his eyes and wondered I wonder if Kurama and Yami are up yet? Hiei got out of bed and put his cloak on and headed out of his door to go see if the two Kitsunes are up yet. As Hiei went down the hall and got to Kurama and Yami's door he heard giggling coming from inside. He slid their door open only to reveal Kurama and Yami having a pillow fight. "What is going on here!" Hiei demanded. Hiei's comment only startled Yami and then she gave him a really awful glare.

"What do you want half twit." Yami demanded. Hiei was startled by Yami's words, he was never insulted in that way. Hiei's once happy expression turned into a sadden one.

"Yami how could you be so cruel." Kurama said with little concern for his fire demon friend.

"He barged in with out any warning. And he didn't even knock on the door either."

"Well you don't have to snap at him, I don't even think Hiei has even seen a pillow fight before." Kurama looked up at the fire demon, "Hiei care to join us."

"By the tone of Yami's voice she doesn't even want me here." Hiei said with a lot of coldness in his voice. Without another word he left the room, with a little sadness in his eyes. Yami finally realized what just happen. Even though Hiei is used to being snap at by lots of people but never by Yami. She forgot all of the things that happen to him by girls, about his past. I hope I didn't hurt him that bad. Yami said to herself. I'm going to make sure that he is going to be all right. With that Yami got off the bed and raced down to the hallway looking for Hiei. But as she was running she ran into Serena. "Oh I'm sorry Serena I didn't mean to run into you."

"It's all right, really it is. I never watch out where I'm going." Serena said happily. "What the rush."

Serena's purple cat Luna looked up at her, "You should be saying that to her." Luna said sarcastically.

Yami looked down at the floor and noticed that she wasn't going insane. "Wow! Serena I didn't know that you had a talking cat. Actually I'm looking for Hiei, have you seen him?"

"No, I haven't but I hope you find him."

"Are you late to those meetings that you always have with your friends." Yami asked with a sad look on her face.

"Of course I'm always late, never on time not once."

"Well maybe you should get up on a Saturday hm." Luna said to the ditzy blonde

"Well I got to get going c-ya Serena."

"Bye, and cheer up Yami."

As Yami was running down the hallway going to towards Hiei room she thought about something how am I going to apologize to Hiei. She got into Hiei's room and noticed he wasn't even there. I guess I'm not going to worry about that until I find him. Yami raced down the hall and went outside there she found Hiei, standing outside looking up into space next to a tree. "Hiei." Yami said with concern

He turned around and noticed it was Yami, "What now you come to nag on me again."

"No, I was wondering are you all right?'

Hiei turned and look at her, when Yami saw his face he had a sadden expression on his face. He was hurt and Yami hurt him badly. She cares about my feelings Hiei thought in surprise. But he didn't give her an answer.

"I didn't mean to snap at you, when you barged in and started yelling you startled me, then I start saying things that I don't even mean." Yami looked at Hiei strait in the eye, "and I'm sorry for it to."

Now Hiei was surprised, he has never seen a women apologize to him before. Especially a Youko female, Hiei turned away from Yami and looked up at the tree standing before him. "Hn you don't have to apologize to me you Baka Kitsune."

Yami was standing there in shock, first he was all sad, what caused this change in him. Then Yami remember that no woman actually cared about his feelings, what she said was enough to make him happy once more.

"I wonder do they have any forest in this Nigen dimension?" Hiei asked.

"If you want me, and you can find one, or do you prefer to go alone?"

"Come if you want, that's if you can keep up." Hiei said with his old personality back. With that the Youko ran off closely behind the Koorine.

Fire Reading Room:

"Great flame show me where these visitors came from." Raye said chanting into the flames.

Suddenly Serena bolts into the room and Amy looks behind her to see who it was. "Hi Serena glad you finally showed up."

Raye looks behind her a notice Serena. "What is your excuse for being late this time meatball brain."

"I have my reasons." She said trying to hide something from the girls.

"Let me guess you were on a date with Darien?" Mina asked.

"Who could you guess?" Serena asked shocked.

"Were else would you be?" Asked Lita. "So Raye seen anything in the fire?"

"No just a big flash of light and no picture in the flames."

"We have to find out how to get them home." Said Mina

"Why don't we asked Pluto if she can help us." Asked Amy. All the girls had that look in their eyes that they would have to ask the guardian of time to help them out with this problem.

Spirit World

"Hey Botan!" Yusuke yelled, "How do we get this stupid belt to work?" Yusuke says this while pointing to the belt.

"Why does it matter Yusuke, we can't use the belt for another day or two." Botan said back, "Do you know where Kuwabara went to?"

Yusuke looked over at Botan, "He went back to the Ningenkai to see Yukina." Yusuke took a pause before continuing, "And I bet the Keiko is going to get mad at me."

"Does that matter Yusuke, we have to find a way to bring the other Rei Kai Tantei back."

"Well I guess you are right Botan. Do you thing I should go look for Kuwabara?" asked Yusuke.

"No I need you here, just in case if something bad happens."

SM Dimension: Muzi's Room

Muzi opens one of her eyes and notices that the clock says 12:00 p.m. Man I must have over slept thought Muzi, why didn't anyone of the guys make sure I was up. For that I'm not telling them how to get home for along while that well teach them, ha. Muzi thought this while crawling out of her bed. She put on her kimono and walked out the door and notice that Hiei's door was open. So she peaked her head into his room and found out that he wasn't there. She walked down further the hall and noticed Kurama sitting on his bed but no Yami. "Kurama where is Yami?"

Kurama finally looked up to see Muzi in his doorway of his room. "She went to find Hiei, and that's all I know."

"Damn it, I really need to talk to her!" Exclaimed Muzi.

Kurama was a little startled by her words, "And another thing is that they went outside if that helps you art all Muzi."

"That helps out a lot Kurama, you are plenty of help."

Kurama only gave her a faint smile, Muzi got the gesture and went hunting for Yami. Muzi raced outside finding no one outside but these two other girls that seem to be friends with the girls they just meet last night. "Hello." She said to these two strangers.

"So you must be one of the girls that Raye must of mentioned last night to us over the phone." Said the one with aqua greenish hair.

"So you heard about us, by the way what are your names?"

"My name is Micheall Kaioh."

The one with blonde hair stepped up, "My name is Amara Tenou."

"Hello nice to meet you both, my name is Muzi Suki, I'm the sister of the grim reaper."

The two girls gave her an astonish look, Amara had to say something, "So is the grim reaper a male or a female."

"Female." Muzi gave her a straight reply.

"Does she wear a big black robe a look like a skeleton." Asked Micheall.

"Nope she wears pink, and is very bright and happy, you would look at her and wonder if she was on a sugar high."

"Well that's all the questions that we have for now. It was nice talking to you." Both of them said in unison to Muzi.

Muzi ran off to find a forest because that is where Hiei always goes because he just loves the wilderness. Muzi just felt a Youko presents that has to be Yami. Thought Muzi. Well duh it has to Yami she is the only other Youko here besides Kurama. Just then sure enough Yami and Hiei were in the forest talking to one and other. Muzi got up close were she could here what they are saying. "So Hiei is this a better place for you to sleep instead of the temple?" Then it finally hit Yami that was a stupid question to ask the fire demon.

"Yes I like it here a whole lot better." Hiei knew that she asked a stupid question but he wanted to answer her anyway. Since he has fallen for the kind hearted tender Youko. So he couldn't turn down her question. Just then Hiei noticed Muzi in the bushes. Yami already knew that she was there, she was just waiting for Hiei to notice her before she said something.

"So how long have you been standing there Muzi?" asked Yami, "Did you come out here to enjoy the scenery or do you have something that you want to tell me?'

"Actually Yami, I do have something I want to tell you about." Muzi glanced over at Hiei, "Hiei can you give us some privacy please?"

Hiei just looked at the two girls and stared at them. Now Yami knew it was her that has to ask Hiei to leave them alone for a little while. "Hiei, could you give us a couple of minutes?"

Hiei looked at the Youko and nodded his head and he was up in the trees in a split second. "So Muzi what do you want to tell me about?"

"I know a way to get us home." She turned around so her back was facing Yami, "All we have to do is go to Spirit World, you can reach it no matter where you are at one given time."

"Really I forgot about that!" Yami exclaimed, "We must tell the others about this."

"No don't Yami I don't want to go on another mission, you know what is going to happen. Here is my impression of Koenma, welcome back, I hope you guys had a nice trip and vacation, but I have a new mission for you."

Yami started to crack up at Muzi's comment but she knew she was right Koenma is always like that, never gives the detectives a break. "So how do you think we should keep this a secret Muzi?' Yami asked, "Should we just let them figure it out on their own?"

"That's my plan my friend."

Spirit World

Yusuke was being himself messing with things that he wasn't supposed to. He found this little button on the side of the belt that the little demon was wearing. He pressed ant nothing happened. Suddenly a big portal opened up and Yusuke was pulled through. Botan in the next room over heard a noise and rushed in and found Yusuke gone, but the belt on the table. Finally she looked behind Yusuke chair and noticed just a faint speck of light, some how he activated the portal and was drawn into it.

"OH NO YUSUKE!!!!!!!!!" Botan cried.