Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Good and Evil often Cross ❯ Look out it's Yusuke! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5

Look out it's Yusuke!

Yusuke was falling through the time warp dimension just as his friends before him. He was hoping that he was falling into the same time zone as Kurama and Hiei. And hopefully all of them ended up it the same place.

"Raye!" Kurama yelled.

Raye comes running into Kurama's room with a worried look on her face. "What is it?"

"Have you seen Yami and Muzi?"

"No but Serena has, because she meet up with Aikou." Raye looked up at Kurama, "She said that she was looking for Hiei."

"I shouldn't worry myself, she is a Youko, she can take care of herself." Kurama turns and look at the girl with raven hair. "That all I need."

"All right I will leave now."

Outside of the Hino Shrine Muzi and Yami were walking back. "So Muzi how long do you want us to wait until we tell them?"

"A couple of weeks, I mean Yusuke is still home" Muzi said as she walked forward. Just then Aikou got a vision of Yusuke falling through the portal and landing on her friend.

"Muzi you gotta move." Before Muzi could understand a portal opened above her head and out came Yusuke. Yusuke landed face down on top of Muzi. Muzi was struggling trying to get him off. But then she recognized it was only Yusuke. Muzi was thinking in her mind now this is what I always wanted him to do to me! Aikou read her mind she did say anything she was in disgust. Yusuke scrambled to get off of Muzi. Muzi wanted the moment to last but to her surprise Yusuke got off of her.

"So this is the world you've been staying at for two days now." Said Yusuke as he looked at his surroundings. "It's a nice place."

"Yusuke, how did you get here?" Asked Yami in surprise.

"We found this little belt that the demon was wearing after the fight. Botan said it was a way to get you guys home. This little belt is how those demons are able open different dimensions."

"I see, those little demons can't do it on their own so they need a little push to help them open up a rift." Said Muzi.

"We must go find Kurama, and tell him about this." Said Aikou, "Come on he needs to know!"

Spirit World

"How I'm I going to explain this to Koenma." Botan thought out load, "Now we are not going to be able to protect the Human World from those demons." Botan looked down at the table were Yusuke was sitting, on the table was a book that Yusuke must have been reading before he got pulled in. Botan picked the book off the table and opened it up. It was on those time warp demons. Botan was reading down the page and she noticed something terrifying.

SM Dimension

"Kurama! Kurama!" Yelled Aikou as she came running to his door. Kurama lifted his head off his pillow only to see his beloved Yami.

"Hello Yami, what's the matter."

Yami pointed the black haired one behind her. "He's the problem, Yusuke fell through the rift." She took a pause before continuing, "And he said that the demons were wearing a belt of some kind."

Yusuke stepped forward to speak, "Botan said that is how the demons travel through time and space. I was reading this book about the demons, but before I could finish it I was pulled through. So now I have no idea how to get home." Muzi and Yami looked at one and other and smiled.

Hiei was jumping through trees on his way back to the Hino Shrine, he felt a similar ki. He thought it was Yusuke, but he wasn't sure. Why would Yusuke be here? Hiei thought, as he came upon the shrine. As he stopped on top of a tree because someone was coming out of the shrine, it was Yusuke! Hiei jumped down off the tree and landed in front of him.

"Hiei I was wondering when you would show." Said Yusuke

"Hn." Hiei said with a smirk, "How did he get here?" Said Hiei sarcastically

"I fell through time and space, how in the hell else would I get here?"

"All right children," Aikou said as she was coming out of the shrine with Kurama, and Muzi, "We can stop arguing now and find a way to get out of here."

"Agreed." Said Kurama

Just as the detectives were talking one of those little time warp demons appeared,

"I thought I killed the last of those bastards."

Spirit World:

Botan was reading that book that she found, and it reads, If you get stuck in time by a time warp demon, and you are taken to a different time, there are demons in the different dimension that will take you back! "I have to tell Kuwabara about this, but were would he be." Just as Botan turned around, the orange-headed detective was standing in the doorway of the library. "What happen to Urameshi?" Kuwabara demanded

"He was fiddling with that time warp belt, and he found a way to set it off, but I have even greater bad news. I found this book, and it says there are other demons in the dimension that they are in. So if the demons send them to a different dimension they will be lost forever."

"So we must recharged that belt, and hurry and get them home."

SM Dimension:

"Yusuke you mustn't kill this one." Shouted Kurama over to his partner.

"I know, but how did it get here? I thought I killed the last one."

"You did but some how there are demons in this time controlling time warps too." Said Yami. Just then a bunch of girls appeared on the scene wearing what looked like mini skirts.

"MARS FIRE SURROUND!" A bunch of fire rings swirled towards the demon.

"I will finish it off, " Sailor Moon announced, "MOON SEPETER ELIMINATION!" She says this as she performed her move. And this moonbeam went towards it's opponent and the demon, vanished into dust.

"What in the hell did you do that for Serena! You just wasted our only chance and getting back!" Yelled Kurama.

The Sailor Senshi looked at each other, Serena spoke up, "You knew it was us."

"Well yeah, we have high spirit awareness we can tell it's you." Said Kurama.

"Please don't tell anyone." Said this black cat, "I'm Luna their advisor and trainer."

"Wow, she is so cute and she can talk!" Exclaimed Muzi and Yami

All the Sailors looked at one and other, usually people pass out, if they ever heard a cat talking to them

"Wow! You guys didn't pass out because of my talking cat. Everyone that meets her when we all became Sailor Senshi were quite surprised."

"Well when we go to our demon forms me and Kurama turn into foxes, and we talk."

"Hn, let's get back down to business." Said the fire demon, "Now you killed our only chance in getting back!" Hiei lounged forward at Sailor Moon about ready to strangle her. But out of the middle of no were and oar came out and slammed Hiei over the head. Hiei glared over at Muzi, "Would you stop doing that."

"Settle down Hiei, I feel presents of more of those demons." Said Yami.

Hiei look towards Muzi she wasn't caring her oar Yami was. "So it was you." Hiei glared at both girls, and then turned back to the Sailor Senshi.

"So you said that there are more of those things around here." Sailor Mercury said.

"Yes but we can't kill them." Yami said in return, "Cause if we do we won't be able to return home." Yami looked a Muzi and smiled. "So we must do all that we can, to keep at least one alive."

Sailor Moon glanced at her team, "We must help them capture, a demon."

"Wow, Sailor Moon is actually acting like a leader." Mars sarcastically added.

"Mars, stop that now is not the time." Muzi added, "I haven't been here that long and I already know how you guys act." Muzi looked towards Yami, "Can you join me?"

"Sure."

The two girls ran off together to go check something out. Once Muzi and Yami got to a place to talk, "So Muzi why did you want to speak to me?"

"I want to see if going to Spirit World is the way out of here."

"So you weren't certain?"

"No." Just them Muzi transformed to her spirit world form and got on her oar, with Yami on the oar to. They flew up into the sky, and when they went up into the air something blocked them for going to spirit world. "Hey Muzi, what's wrong?"

"I don't know."

"I see now what is going on, since I said that there are more time warps they are playing with the rift, so we won't be able to go home until we kill every single time warp."

The girls came out of the sky and landed back on the ground, got off the oar and ran back to the guys. To form a plan of what they are going to do next.