Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden memories ❯ Attacked! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

There goes chapter 2! Guess who wrote it! Even though I posted it... :P
Disclaimer: None of us I am sure, as in both readers and authors, do not own any Yu Yu Hakusho characters, if we did, why bother writing/reading this? Unless the creator of it wants to see our fabulous imagination...
Claimer: I own Hisa and Lunasaturn owns Kya and Minomaru, and we both own the plot! ^^
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Chapter 2: Attacked!
Silent stalking was not easy, Hisa had to keep up with the gang as well as stay invisible and be careful not to walk too close to them after her glaring contest with the short one. She can't really say short for she was the same height as him, 'I only hope he won't kill everyone around him.' she sighed as she continued stalking when she looked around and didn't find them anywhere in sight.
'Uh oh... not good. Where could they have gone?' and she went looking for them until she saw the beginning of a forest, without hesitation she walked in and ran a bit to catch up to them. There they were, walking as silently as before, nothing has changed, except maybe the attitude between the tall black haired and the orange haired guy.
-At the Temple-
After the gang got to the temple Hiei and Kya told them all about the bank robbery and the mysterious girl that had saved Kya. "Who do you think she was?" Yusuke asked. Kya just shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know I never even really got to thank her for what she did." "Hn don't forget the fact that she was following us and giving me death glares." Hiei added. "Oh yeah I wonder why, you didn't do anything to make her mad did you?" Kya asked. "WHAT? I don't even know that stupid onna!"
"Just asking" Kya said defensively.
Hisa had followed them all the way to the temple and was now hiding behind one of the trees. 'I have to stop him no matter what happens. Those people he's with might be in danger to.' Hisa thought. Suddenly her eyes went blank and what she saw horrified her. There were the bodies of all the guys that were with that boy, including everyone in the temple. Hisa looked up and saw him standing there with his sword drawn and it drenched in blood, his eyes glowing red.
Hisa opened her eyes suddenly and found she was still sitting under the tree. 'Oh no he's going to kill everyone in that temple, I have to stop him before it's too late and they're all dead...' thought Hisa before jumping onto the tree. She stopped suddenly when she sensed something coming from the forest. A demon with long green hair and red eyes jumped out of the trees and landed right in front of the temple.
Hisa stepped back a little so the demon couldn't see her and the next thing she saw was all of them outside the temple right in front of the demon. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" yelled Yusuke. "My name is Minomaru and I've come here to destroy you and your friends Spirit Detective." Minomaru smirked. Yusuke just smirked and laughed. "Aw is that all? Well join the club! Every demon wants us dead." "Watch your mouth boy." snarls Minomaru and jumps in the air sending fire balls down on them.
"AHHH I am on fire help me." Kuwabara yelled running around in a circle screaming and yelling causing everyone to sweat drop, including Hisa and Minomaru. "And why is he on our team again." Kya pointed out. "Every team has to have a baka in them I guess." Hiei sighed. "Ha, you fools are weak! You can't even deal with a little fire." laughed Minomaru. "We'll see about that, ROSE WHIP." Kurama yelled running towards Minomaru drawing his weapon.
"Your useless toy cannot defeat me." Minomaru said putting up a shield that reflected Kurama's rose whip and send it back at him. "Oh no, Kurama! That's it, you're dead." Kya yelled using one of her darkness arrows to try and strike him. "Good try girl, but nearly not good enough." Once again Minomaru put up another shield but this one was different.
The arrow turned and fired back at her throwing her against the temple wall. "Kya!" Hiei yelled. His eyes turned red and he turned back to Minomaru drawing his sword and charging at him. Minomaru just smirked. "Perfect, you're the one I wanted anyway." Before Hiei could react Minomaru had some kind of shard in his hand and he shot it right at Hiei going through his bandanna and into his Jagan eye.
"Hiei are you alright?" Yusuke yelled over to him. Kya and Kurama were already back up and ready to fight. Hiei though had dropped to his knees, holding his forehead in pain as a drop of blood trickled down his cheek. "Hiei what's wrong?" Kya asked walking over to him. "Kya stop! Don't go near him." Kurama yelled to her suddenly.
Kya was about to ask him why but turned back to Hiei when she heard him growl. They all saw him stand up and unsheathe his katana his eyes glowing blood red. "What's going on?" Kya whispered. "Well I thought it would be more fun to have him kill you all instead of me. So, it was nice knowing you spirit detectives." said Minomaru before disappearing. 'Oh no this is just like in my vision, he's going to murder them!' Hisa thought as she watched him move menacingly towards the others ready to strike.
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Me: Don't say short! I warned you the first chapter was longer, yes I did... in the summary box at the top! I changed it! And this is Lunasaturn writing! So show her your appreciation and review saying thank you! *silence* Ahem... constructive criticism appreciated. :)
Krysbelle: Yay! Thanks for being the first reviewer! You'll get something special if you review again! *from both of us writing*
MoonGoddessMononoke: O.o I thought we explained Kya was with Hiei, in the beginning... ?_? At least I thought I did... Anyway thanks for reviewing! ^_^
RoseMaiden: Err... not really Hisa, it says in the intro I think, apparently I didn't make it clear enough... Thanks for reviewing!
Zircrubyon: I'm glad you like it! ^-^ Did I really do well on descriptions? *sweatdrops* I really don't remember... Maybe I should read that chapter again... hehehe... Thanks for reviewing and keep enjoying the read!