Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Heaven or Hell ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

In this story Reikai is Heaven and Makai is Hell, Kurama is hikari no tenchi of Reikai and Hiei is a kuro no tenchi of Makai. When the two met they form a love so forbidden it could cost them their lives.

Title: Heaven or Hell

Author: Koritsune Dragonrider

Rating: PG (rating may change)

Disclaimers: Does it look like I own them?

Warnings: AU (I love AU's) Yaoi (I love yaois!) KH (Kurama and Hiei 4-ever!)

Chapter II

Hiei swung once with his sword and the tusk faced dark angel was split in half. He scuffed at the sight of the dead creature.

"They called that strong," he said to the figure leaning against the wall. "It was weaker than a Spirit Beast."

"Spirit Beasts are actually quite strong, aniki," said Yukina pushing off a little to stretch her leathery red wings., identical to her brother's. "But you were right. They are weak."

"How am I supposed to get a good workout if they die when I first strike?"

"They cower at your strength, Hiei. Otousama trained you well."

"Yes, he has."

They walked out and headed toward the gate when a guard walked up with a Reikai angel in tow.

"Caught him snooping around the castle," said the guard. `Should I interrogate him?"

Yukina looked at Hiei to see what he thought but he just looked at the white angel with disgust. Turning back to the guard she nodded and he led the angel away.

"Filthy Reikai kisama," growled Hiei.

"The more we capture the easier it will be to take it over," said Yukina and Hiei nodded.

They continued down to the gate and it opened immediately for them. They walked out to greet their father as he came back.

"Genkun," they said and bowed deep to Yomi. He nodded an acknowledgement to them and walked in, his deep black wings folded gracefully on his back.

"How is the kingdom," he asked.

"Crime rates went up another fifty percent," said Hiei, "and two new lords have been assassinated."

"Anything reach the palace?"

"None, Father."

"Good, you have done an excelled job, my son. I am proud."

"Thank you, father."

Hiei suddenly saw a flash of movement and darted after it. Yukina stood in front of her father and spread her wings wide to shield him as Hiei flew toward the battlements and killed the assassin. The creature actually managed to nick the membrane on his wing before it was sliced to pieces. Hiei put away his sword as he flew back down to Yukina and Yomi.

"That was excellent, Hiei," said Yomi. "You have far exceeded your skills."

"Thank you, father. We have just brought in a prisoner and we are about to interrogate him shall you join us?"

"I think I shall. It has been a while since I attended a questioning."

They walked down the down to the dungeons and walked into a room with spiked pulleys and blades. Strapped to the table was the angel, his feathers rumbled and breathing heavily. Hiei walked up to the angel as Yomi and Yukina stood at the wall to watch.

"I heard that the wings of an angel are the most fragile part," said Hiei acknowedly. "I am hoping to test that theory."

The angel growled as Hiei picked up a blade and set to work torturing the angel. Yukina and Yomi watched with satisfied smiles at every scream.

TBC

How'd ya like that chapter? Like? Hate? Wish for more? Just say the word and I'll grant it!