Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lady Fox ❯ The choice ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm back! I thank those six people who reviewed. I would have posted this last night but I have been sick so I couldn't.

Disclaimer.

Get on with the fic. *Grabs Kurama as he walks by and makes out with him* *all fan girls start chasing SD away*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he arrived I asked him, "Are you more powerful as you are now or in you true form?" "My true form, why?" "I have the ability to change you back to your original form, but only if you want to." "What! Are you serious?" "Yes, I am. What is your choice?" "Um… I'll chose…"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurama's perspecetive

"To change into my true form." "Okay, here is the mix of herbs and spirit energy that you need to drink to change." I looked at the mixture that she handed me and drank it. As soon as it was all down I had a short pain then I glowed and collapsed on the floor.

Two hours later

"Well, how are you?" "I feel like I went through a blender, why?" "That means it worked. Take a look in the mirror." I did and what I saw was shocking. I saw a six foot 20 year old with long white hair, a tail, and fox ears. I also realized that I had all the instincts and knowledge of Youkou and the memories of Shuuichi, but none of his personality or instincts. I turned to the beautiful woman that had made this change (I admit this because I love beautiful things.) and saw she was analyzing me. I then quirked an eyebrow at this.

Rika's POV

Wow! I knew he would be hot, but I didn't think he would be so damn sexy! HA HA! I think it is great that you like him. You haven't had sex in the last fifty years. GO AWAY! No! Fine here is a little gift. With that my subconscious left me with enough sexy images of what I could do to him that my entire body went red. He was turning his head as I gained control. I looked over his outfit. He needed new cloths. I LOVE SHOPPING! "I guess that the first thing we need to do is get you clothes. I know just the place!" With that I put an illusion charm on him ,so that no one would see the tail, ears, or the clothes that ripped when he changed, and dragged him to the mall. The first place I went was "All Leather". (If this is a real store add disclaimer) I picked out two pairs of pants. He could fight in either, but one was a little tighter. What! I want my idol to look fabulous while fighting. Sure… He walked out and I nearly fell over. He looked so great. The pants hugged his butt so well. I just said, "You don't need to try on any more. Just keep them on and I'll pay for them."

(I just had to put Youko in leather. *starts to droll*)

Kurama POV

She bought me a pair of comfortable leather pants. When I showed her how they looked I noticed something about her scent. She then dragged me to three other stores and brought me some jeans and shirts. She also bought me a special shirt that she said should be worn with the pants, which were for the upcoming fight. I then got a mental message

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy? I have updated. What is the message? Would this be considered a Cliffy? Review, please. Got to go. Must continue drooling over Kurama in tight leather pants. Ja ne.