Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lady Fox ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey!

No I didn't forget about this story! Genkai died in the series and thus she is dead in this fic. I love the old woman, but in this fic I just want to focus on the kids. Here is the new Chapter!

Disclaimer- I do not own!

Dedications:

Ithilelda

~~~~~~~~

I then got a mental message

~~~~~~~~

Fox! The grim reaper has actual info on the case! Get you and the other fox to Yusuke's!

Fine! I'll be there!

"There seems to be a necessary meeting we are to attend." She got a mischievous glint in her eye. "Shall we race?" "Why not?" With that they ran from the mall to his house. She was a foot ahead of him when he used his tail to trip her, but they tumbled into Yusuke's door. There were clothes all over the place and Youko was wearing a victorious smirk on his face because he landed on top. Yusuke opened the door ant told them to get in. The picked up the clothes, walked past his mom, who was sleeping in the living room, and went into his room, where everybody but the baka, Kuwabara, was waiting. (I told you at the beginning that I don't like him, so don't flame me okay!) Rika had transformed into Hana before she entered the room.

"So what info do you have for us?" "Well… None. They left a note at their last crime scene. The note said that they want the team to go to their own island to have a tournament. They said that they only stole the souls and killed the people to catch your attention and for fun! They left a map and time limit. You have one week to get there. No, there will be no more death and soul stealing. The swore a DEMON'S OATH, which cannot be broken or that person will be dead, but remember that if you don't get there by the time limit it become worthless." They all looked at the map. The place they chose was ingenious. It was exactly a week's worth of travel, by foot and boat at moderate speed, and half was on land the other by water. Luckily Botan could take them by land in a matter of minutes and they would ride the boat the rest of they want. That gave them a few days to get ready. Botan left them to the battle planning. She knew when to meet them, so she took care of her main job, ferrying the dead.

~Later that night~ (discussing plans)

"NO! Absolutely Not! That is a Stupid plan!" "Yusuke that is actually a great plan! Worthy of a thief! Trust her instincts for trickery, even if they are not as god as mine." "Pompous, arrogant Ass! Yes it is a great plan! They said that they wanted the TEAM to come. No one knows that I'm on the team! If I disguise myself as Kuwabara they will be caught off guard! It will also save your energy!" "No!" "Why not? It'll work! Also if they see that Kuwabara is not there they could decide to break the oath by a loophole, because the asked for the team not you three and me, a retired thief and unofficial member. Do you want that to happen? Well!" "Fine!" "I agree!" "Hn." "Yay! I win! Let's get sleep! We'll leave tomorrow!" With that Hiei left to go where ever he goes (where does he go?) while the foxes went with their clothes to their own homes. They all knew their jobs, and that they would have to be at their best to pull off a con like Rika's.

~~~~

Okay! I know this is short, but I can't write anymore! A family member had a heart attack, and I had as fainting spell earlier today. I'm also tired! The trip to the Island begins next chapter, which I don't know when will appear. Love you readers! *Hugs* Oh, If you want to be one of the evil fighters and fight someone specific then review! Just tell me: Name-

Sex-

Powers-

Weakness-

Appearance-

Who you wish to fight-

If no does review then well… I'll just make my own characters! Again, REVIEW! *hugs* Adios!