Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lady Fox ❯ The trip to island ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey! I feel Loved! I got two reviews! The new chapter is here! Isn't Youko's listen-to-me-or-you will-die, arrogant, and controlled attitude so cool?

Insert standard Disclaimer! I don't own any character other than Rika!

Dedications: All reviewers!

Midnitedreams- I picked a name at random for you to fight: Hiei! Your weakness is: Well… I haven't decided yet, but you or I'll decide by your fight! Can I give your character the name Midnite? It's just easier for me to type. If there is any personality characteristic you want, TELL ME!

Nina Angeles - Okay your wish is my command! You get to fight our sexy male fox! YAY! Oh, can I call your character Angeles or Nina? Again it's just easier for me! Your character may be slightly obsessed with his hair and ears. Is that all right? If not tell me! Also if there is any quality you want the character to have, tell me as well.
Ithilelda- I emailed you about your character, just give it an Okay.

~~~~

They all woke up at 10 a.m. The gathered their supplies, and went to the meeting place, the school. No one was there on a Saturday. Two famous white foxes walk into a empty room each with at suitcase. The male was wearing a pair of jeans with a classic black shirt that looked Fabulous on him. The female wore a similar pair of pants but had a black shirt with flames on it. A teenage human was the next to walk in. He was carrying a pack with his stuff in one hand and the other was over his mouth as he yawned. He was wearing the classic school uniform. The last member of the team appeared out of nowhere. He was wearing the outfit that he always wore, but you couldn't think of anything that would look better. He also has a small pack. Once they were gathered Rika used her illusion to look like Kuwabara. (Is she insane?) Lady Death appeared as well to transport them to the where they wanted to be.

They appeared in the forest, which was ten feet away from the dock. They walked out and to the guard. He saw who they were and let them on. A man was waiting for them and said, "You were reserved two rooms on the ship. I'll escort you." They walked to the rooms that were side by side. When they got to the room Youko said, "No one is to enter the room without knocking or I will feel free to kill them." Then Kurama and "Kuwabara" went into one room while Yusuke and Hiei took over the other room. Rika let the illusion fall. "I'll fight as myself, but not until the fight has started. Sound good?" "Yes. If you had been older I would have made you a member of my group of thieves. Maybe even my third in command, after my life long friend Kurone." "I'll take that as a compliment, but I was and am determined to be better than you." They looked around the room really taking it in. It was nothing too special and small, but it was comfortable. Dark wood was the style. There was dark paneling and even the bunk bed was made out of dark colored wood. (Yes the beds were intentional. There are so many evil things I'm can do. *Evil laugh*) There was a dresser made of maple. "I get the top! Is that okay, oh great thief?" "Why not? Thanks for the compliment!" With that they went to their respective bunks and entertained themselves for a few hours then Rika got bored.

"Ugh! There has to be something we con do to have fun! Train! Anything!" "Well… What do you propose?" "How about getting the firefly and moron to train for the upcoming fight?" "That seems like a wise decision." She walked into the other room and found Yusuke just sitting on the bottom bunk while Hiei was skulking on the top. "You guys seem bored so how about beating the whit out of each other as training?" Yusuke perked up at the idea, while Hiei did so as well, but he only raised an eyebrow and smirked. They walked out onto the deck, which was conveniently cleared of obstacles and people. The crew saw Rika as Kuwabara thanks to the powers of the foxes.

Rika decided that Yusuke should train with Hiei to learn how to control his emotions and to grow faster. She would train with Youko to push him and herself beyond their limits.

Hiei was more than pleased to taunt the spirit detective as well as fight him using his sword. He figured he might teach Yusuke how to block your emotions during battle after he finished the fight.

Kurama and Rika on the other hand had three rounds. One round was in the use of plants. They were very well matched. Neither plant could defeat the other. One with rose whips. They were even more impressive in that round. Of course several of the lifeboats were destroyed, but they're demons and a powerful human so what the heck. The third was hand-to-hand combat. Well… I could describe it, but let's just say that Rika had just enough energy to keep the illusion up long enough for the other two to drag them into the room.

~~~~~~~~~

The next chapter is still forming in my head, but I know at least half will be on the boat. I want to develop the friendships among the group. I've decided that there won't be lemons in this story unless someone else writes them. (Which I give full permission to do! Just tell me. You can even post it as a one-shot.) I would love to, but I suck at them and would ruin it. Adios!

P.S. One more position open for the team. Just give me your:

Name

Sex

Power (Or type of demon)

Appearance-

Who you wish to fight- (If no one specific *not Hiei or Kurama, because they are already promised* I'll assign one)